(2014/05) May 2014

Yup same practice At mine. Boss said If performance same as a peer but bcos of maternity leave, will drop 1 grade due to parity cos limited pie to share. I think it's ok cos after all work only a fraction of the year.
Same.
evry yr my side nd hav ppl to sacrifice to "dian4 di3"

Jus nw me n hubby did the most challenging n accomplished.so happy.spent 2hrs + to clear n tidy up storerm.nw my kitchen area has space for sterilise n cooking stuffs.my gal was cooperative tdy playing herslf only occasionally disturbing us.so we can complete the challenge.keke

Yup same practice At mine. Boss said If performance same as a peer but bcos of maternity leave, will drop 1 grade due to parity cos limited pie to share. I think it's ok cos after all work only a fraction of the year.

I think a lot of places practise the same, so no point piah so hard this year when I know my appraisal will be affected anyway. Save energy to piah for next financial year! Nowadays everything also need to think a bit more strategic liao... :)

I think a lot of places practise the same, so no point piah so hard this year when I know my appraisal will be affected anyway. Save energy to piah for next financial year! Nowadays everything also need to think a bit more strategic liao... :)
Ya lor though thy dun say out

My work revolves around tight datelines and schedules mah, a lot of times the delay isn't caused by us but by the people who doesn't give us their report on time.

Then some irresponsible ones don't manage their projects like a project manager should, so we scold scold scold when they push around.

u also scolding ppl...whaha our babies goin to be fierce liao.cos evryday we either scolding others or our #1
Haha! I guess more to nag but scold sometimes... coz those stupid sale ppl always like to test water or wanna try do things under table.. middle person v sien.. sale ppl do stupid things then we kena from customer lol..

Haha! I guess more to nag but scold sometimes... coz those stupid sale ppl always like to test water or wanna try do things under table.. middle person v sien.. sale ppl do stupid things then we kena from customer lol..
Lol

Btw hws the FB side? Any more mummies popped tis wk?

So far nope haha... better dun so early haha.. ahyo v broke leii my in law just brough all the herb for confinement cost nearly 1k RM... btw my hubby family live in JB haha..
Ooo one of the Mummy just pop due to baby heartbeat show 2drops and dilation 4cm and induce labour n deliver..

Attachments

• 1396585870035.jpg
    1396585870035.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 89
her baby is 2.2 kg at birth.

poco,
i also booked natal essential. this is my second time with them i think.

very sad, yesterday i nearly cried in train. gynae told me he is going for 3 weeks holiday and kept commenting my baby is very big but didnt mention how big is he.
then ask me go for detailed scan again next week to confirm baby's weight. if too big, he wants to do c sect on me during the good friday long weekend.
i was like... i lost weight again, how did baby grow so big? and i already on protein diet... im not sure how he grows, but gynae said his tummy is very big. makes me really worried.

totally no mood cos i seem to be forced to deliver early again. every birth, gynae went on holiday during my edd. first birth, he did induction, then 1 day later he went holiday. that time i really felt being pushed to deliver when baby not ready to come out.

poco,

very sad, yesterday i nearly cried in train. gynae told me he is going for 3 weeks holiday and kept commenting my baby is very big but didnt mention how big is he.
then ask me go for detailed scan again next week to confirm baby's weight. if too big, he wants to do c sect on me during the good friday long weekend.
i was like... i lost weight again, how did baby grow so big? and i already on protein diet... im not sure how he grows, but gynae said his tummy is very big. makes me really worried.

totally no mood cos i seem to be forced to deliver early again. every birth, gynae went on holiday during my edd. first birth, he did induction, then 1 day later he went holiday. that time i really felt being pushed to deliver when baby not ready to come out.
Wah hw cm so zhun.evry birth he goin holid.ask him hw big then u decide lor.
Im havg big baby too 2.76kg @32wks.monday goin for my 35+ wks check.
So far my gynae only say consider of induce at 38wks.

poco,

Awwww don't worry too much, sometimes we also forgot that this weight is just an estimation of how heavy the baby is.. Gynae measures his abdominal circumference that's how he came to conclusion about his tummy is big. Given a choice, would you heed your Gynae's advise or just ignore and let him come naturally? I think the decision is still yours and he should respect it. How come he recommended c-sect? Your first one was induced via natural birth?

Let me share my last checkup's scan.. Can see the side got AC (abdominal circumference), HC (head circumference), and FL (femur length). AC wise my girl is on the big side, where else HC and FL she is on the average, my edd is 27th May. I try not to worry too much on the weight as my Gynae gave me assurance that my #1 was quite big so this #2 even though on the big side but nothing to worry about.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1396599609.453177.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1396599609.453177.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 87
mine was 2.3kg at week 34. Not very big. This week check is not even week 36th, he commented baby's tummy big. He didnt even measure the rest after seeing the tummy, just ask me go detailed scan. Yea, will decide after the scan i guess.

i am guessing he is freak out too because my second boy is 4kg at birth. First two all natural.

mine was 2.3kg at week 34. Not very big. This week check is not even week 36th, he commented baby's tummy big. He didnt even measure the rest after seeing the tummy, just ask me go detailed scan. Yea, will decide after the scan i guess.

i am guessing he is freak out too because my second boy is 4kg at birth. First two all natural.
2.3 ok wat.
Since ur #2 was 4kg means ur babies are also on big side.
Aiyo he holid mood liao is it

Wow 4kg.. Very good size leh.

I just did my checkup.. Wk-32 and my girl 2.3kg already. My Gynae said I might not last until 40wks, probably ard 38 wks I would deliver.

Your gynae overreacted?

My this baby kept having hiccups, like a daily occasion now. Very similar to my #1 who had a lot of hiccups when in tummy, she continued to hiccup easily even until now at 4.5 yrs old!

I started my long leave liao! Last night i suddenly cannot stand cannot walk becuz of the pain i have been experiencing...very worried, went to see gynae today and asked to rest at home till delivery and dont walk too much. wah shocking! Suddenly start leave liao...went bk office chiong chiong chiong but stil alot of things not done.Really pity my colleagues who are backing me up.... feels so bad! I think my boss must be so angry, come bk from leave, i already left!

I may need to csect cuz of my pain...has anyone find out what are the charges like for csect at Mt A?My hubby said ard 10K!!!! so ex meh?

Back