(2014/03) March 2014

jellybean: I am also going Korea this year end. Last week of Dec. Think will be about 26 weeks preggy by then. Wanted to bring my elder girl to play snow...

snow_ice: I went taipei last year. Went for the hot spring in Beitou... very nice...

reaching out to MTBs who are having their delivery in Mt A...

anyone planning to go for Mt A's prenatal classes after 20wks of preg?
Hi Snow_ice
Mt A is one of my choice.. Didn't know they have classed also. Heard it is better to go to the hosp that u choose...
Cos some will tour the delivery ward and other places..
But their car park was renovation.. Duno will be up by then..
Ah! Ur yoga class now? I only see gynae in early oct.. I re-confirm with u .. Is it a weekend class? Cos weekday I work I tampines, not possible to join..
Are you in the fb group??

miracleseason, can you share with me the package with Lawrence Ang?
I'm currently with KKH - Han HC, but every visit is around $100+ which I found quite costly.
Thinking if I should go other gynae for check-up but still go back to KKH in the last few week for check up and give birth.

Any mum-to-be got suggestion? can share me your check-up package?

Hi Orangebeauty, my package with Lawrence around $570 for check-up and vitamins only.
Currently, I am paying also 100++ per visit.
Nurses in the clinic mentioned that once i get to the later stage maybe week 20 onwards or so ever, I will pay the remaining balance to make up $570.

Hi Orangebeauty, my package with Lawrence around $570 for check-up and vitamins only.
Currently, I am paying also 100++ per visit.
Nurses in the clinic mentioned that once i get to the later stage maybe week 20 onwards or so ever, I will pay the remaining balance to make up $570.

Okay, thanks miracleseason :)

Hi All MTB, I'm a bit kiasu and looking for full time nanny who can look after my bb after I back to work after 4 months maternity leave. Any idea what's the rate now if timing from around 7am - 6pm?

Now my mum already promised to help me during my confinement, so happy. Still like my mum's cook food. Just one disadvantages is that she's can't help me to tk k bb during nite time. But still, mummy is the best confinement lady who can take good care of her daughter :)

oh...I'm week 14+ now. My mrng sickness just started from wk10 onwards. Getting serious these two week. Morning and evening time vomit, sometimes at office also feel like vomit which prior week 10 just feel nausea only.
snow_ice, u know i also like to ask my hubby the same question if I look fat or not. He will reply that it's not fat it's bb inside. haha~
I can see my tummy bloated already, feeling weird (look like eat too much after a buffet) but happy.

Hi all, would love to join this thread as I am due with #2 next March

EDD: 15 March 2014
Baby: #2
Gynae: Dr. KT Tan
Hospital: KKH

got a 15wk scan coming up next week, and hopefully can know the baby's gender then cos we could tell when #1 was 16 weeks! hehe

hi enitsuj1104, congrats! Gender can know in week15-16? I thought normally can only know around week 20. Actually I don't really keen to know the gender as this is my 1st. As long as bb is healthy, I'm happy. Thinking to know only in last few month :)

jellybean: ooooh, korea sounds great! now tat we are moving on to 2nd tri, finally can go on a holiday to relax n maybe get a few pieces of nice maternity clothing. :D

i'm heading to taiwan in early oct, back on 13/10. haven't been to taiwan so it will be a great trip - lots of food, will add some relaxation activities n hopefully i will have more energy to enjoy the experience. any1 has any1 place to recommend tat is special in taipei for 'must-see'?
Me and my wife also going Taipei on 6 Oct and back 12 Oct!! haha.... good time for shopping and eating!!

orangebeauty, my MS for #1 started 3rd-4th mth which is considered unusual late.
this time round, my MS started week5-6 all the way till now , at week 12 now.. I am still struggling.

Snow_Ice, take things as it comes. 2nd time mummy can also experience different thing cos every preg is different. This one is totally diff fr my last preg.

snow_ice, tw is good! i love the food there... yum yum~

raine79, dec is v cold... i cant take too cold so choose to go during autumn. as for hot spring, i doubt we can go for that right... i heard its not good for the bb...

hi enitsuj1104, congrats! Gender can know in week15-16? I thought normally can only know around week 20. Actually I don't really keen to know the gender as this is my 1st. As long as bb is healthy, I'm happy. Thinking to know only in last few month :)

well, the gynae usually only confirms it by week 20, but our gynae will humour us and try to guess but she won't confirm it hehe.

orangebeauty: wow, ur MS only started in wk10? tats quite late. mine started ard wk6. ha, so u are lucky, u managed to enjoy while i started my MS.

not feeling too well tis 2days. puked twice ytd n had stomach cramps. went to bed quite early ytd w/o packing the dining table. hapi tat i managed to cook dinner ytd, but ended up hubby had to pack the dining table n do the dishes. gd hubby! :)

woke up w a headache tis morning n still feeling nausea n burpish till now. quite an uncomf feeling, though it is better than puking. pray tat all tis will go away super soon.

i wonder if 2nd time MTBs have an 'easier' pregnancy cos they know wat to expect. for me, its my 1st bb too, struggling w the body changes n not sure wat more will come. i can feel stronger w more energy 1day, then next day feel sick, v confusing n frustrating at times.....

have to say that I'm not having an easier pregnancy for sure! haha..though I am a lot more relaxed with the kinds of food that I take. 1st baby you will tend to feel the changes more cos it is foreign. With second pregnancy, you know the symptoms but it may be more intense than the first pregnancy. My MS was worse that the first pregnancy and only recently started to taper off. Lugging #1 around is also killing my back. Urgh...

Snow_ice... Im 2nd time mummy... This is a far worse exp den #1 time. Flg so weak n terrible frm MS ... Generally v weak...

N now gotta chase after #1.. Which mks it even worse...

went for my 12w scan on monday and realized baby isn't growing and there isn't any heartbeat anymore.

i just pray i'll be fine and i'm just here one last time, to wish all of you a blessed pregnancy and a happy one as well.

currently in week 13, m still struggling with MS and weak appetite. on some of the days, I vomited almost everything that I ate. wondering if baby is getting enuf nutrition from me or not :( very stressed and worried T.T

Hi all,

I am expecting my 2nd child, 1st girl is 22 months currently. it's really more tiring to expect 2nd one with a toddler to take care. Every night, by 930pm i already very sleepy and tired. but still need to ensure little one fall alseep first.

Btw, Can i be added into FB group.. My email is [email protected]

Nick: centuria
EDD: 09 March 2014
Gynae: Dr. LN Sim
Hospital: TMC

Hi all, I just found this group! Have been feeling lost so am relieved to read all the tips. Look forward to more sharing! ^.^

Nick: toffeenut
EDD: 26 March 2014
Baby: #1
Doctor: Dr Esther Ng
Hospital: MAH

well, the gynae usually only confirms it by week 20, but our gynae will humour us and try to guess but she won't confirm it hehe.

I am now in week 15 and was told by the gynae of the gender of my baby. But he is only 90% sure but still very excited as can start buying babies clothes.

Dear all MTB,

Met a lot of mummies from this forum when I had my #1 and hope to meet more friends again. Please add me in your FB group so I can get updates and also share my experiences. This is my #3, and it's been quite difficult as in like more pain and ache plus tiredness were doubled. It's a surprise for us as both my pregnancies were assisted by some day surgery and a lot of medicine...This one was just a random hormone shot to get my mense regular and ....

EDD: 18 March 2014
Baby: #3
Gynae: Dr. Ann Tan
Hospital: Mt. E

I am now in week 15 and was told by the gynae of the gender of my baby. But he is only 90% sure but still very excited as can start buying babies clothes.

Hi miracleseason, so fast yr dr. can see the bb gender already. I'm also wk15, and just had my monthly check-up yesterday. I didn't really keen to know and ask dr. about the gender. Thinking next month only ask as I still want to guess what's my bb gender since this is my 1st bb. Both I'm alright. But i got 6th sense that it's a boy, don't know if it's true or not.
Happy to hear bb heart beat, first time dr. let us hear the bb heartbeat. So funny and excited.
Flu yesterday, and taken a flu pills given by gynae. Too serious this times, has been 2 days flu. Feel better after taken the pills, although i try don't want to tk any medicine.

Hi miracleseason, so fast yr dr. can see the bb gender already. I'm also wk15, and just had my monthly check-up yesterday. I didn't really keen to know and ask dr. about the gender. Thinking next month only ask as I still want to guess what's my bb gender since this is my 1st bb. Both I'm alright. But i got 6th sense that it's a boy, don't know if it's true or not.
Happy to hear bb heart beat, first time dr. let us hear the bb heartbeat. So funny and excited.
Flu yesterday, and taken a flu pills given by gynae. Too serious this times, has been 2 days flu. Feel better after taken the pills, although i try don't want to tk any medicine.

Hi orangebeauty, i also tot my one is a boy as i read through books, internet and my symptoms seem likely to be a boy.
Then when my gynae examined it turns out to be a gal. Quite shocked!!!
This is also my first Baby.

How come ur one so late then ur doc let u heard the heartbeat. When i went for my first visit on the 6th week, doc already let me hear the faint sound of the heartbeat.

I still not in the FB group. DO add me: [email protected]

any mummies still feel super tired now??yesterday only walked for 1 hr plus at baby fair and i felt super tired...then i had to slp at 9pm until this morn 930am and napped again at 12noon. at work i feel v v sleepy n tired too

Hi mummies/mum-to-be

This is my 2nd or rather 3rd or 4th baby. My first pregnancy resulted a loss at 20 weeks, and subsequent pregnancy loss at 8 weeks

EDD: 30 March 2014
Gynae: Dr. Ann Tan
Hospital: Mt. E

I had the Harmony prenatal BT 2 weeks ago. Currently only Dr Ann Tan at Paragon and I think TMC offers this. Other hospitals are still doing the NT scan, but i understand KK is trying to bring in the test.

The Harmony test, is the latest alternative to an amnio/CVS test, assesses the risk for chromosome conditions such as Down syndrome and includes an analysis of fetal sex and sex chromosome (X,Y) conditions. So you can know the gender of your baby as early as 11 weeks.

ariella, hope to see you at Ann Tan's clinic. My next scan is 10 Oct.

invited those above to fb. pls check your email for the invite.
miracleseason, u have already been invited, do check ur email/spam for the invite :)

Hi mummies. I'm expecting my 2nd one on 12 March. I can't wait for my gynae appointment this sat, coz doc will be telling me the gender of the baby. I hope baby cooperates.
Every pregnancy is indeed different. My tastiness totally changed this time, n I feel queasy easily.
Please add me in your FB group if you guys are more active there.

miracleseason, I like both boy or girl. Boy would be naughty i think, and girl can play like barbie doll. :)
I don't know, think the sound of the heartbeat it's extra bonus for me.

Poohbear8383, I still feeling tired everyday althought wk15+ now. Sleep not later than 10am everyday.

Recently suffer from serious flu, maybe weather not good. All mum-to-be must take good care and drink more water.
Is any mum always feeling thirsty at night? I need to go pee at least once at night now. My taste bland after pregnant until now, so I like spicy food now although I know it may not good for health.

miracleseason, I like both boy or girl. Boy would be naughty i think, and girl can play like barbie doll. :)
I don't know, think the sound of the heartbeat it's extra bonus for me.

Poohbear8383, I still feeling tired everyday althought wk15+ now. Sleep not later than 10am everyday.

Recently suffer from serious flu, maybe weather not good. All mum-to-be must take good care and drink more water.
Is any mum always feeling thirsty at night? I need to go pee at least once at night now. My taste bland after pregnant until now, so I like spicy food now although I know it may not good for health.

I still eat spicy stuffs everyday... Cannot eat chili sauce n curry??

hi orangebeauty, I oso will feel thirsty and need to wake up to go pee at night! im at 14wk now but still puke every night:(

Hi all, would love to join this thread as I am due with #2 next April
EDD: 10 Apr 2014
Gynae: Dr. Tan HH
Hospital: KKH

Got a Oscar scan coming up next week, as my no 1 is preemie so i think no 2 will be early too so should fall in Mar.
Can add me to the fb group? my email add is [email protected]
Thanks a lot.

Congrats all on your pregnancy! I have some items to let go, please take a look and drop me a PM if you are interested, thanks! If taking more items, can negotiate as hoping to clear all these items :)

- Brand New and Sealed full tin Similac Mum milk at $14 or exchange for wet wipes (Original selling price $30). Expiry Dec 2014
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-similac-mum-advance-eyeq-plus-milk-powder.34591/)

- Maternity wear size M, can wear even up to last trimester. Bundle of 5 dresses to let go for $19 or exchange for wet wipes, suitable for office wear.
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...aternity-dresses-bundle-price-to-clear.36454/)

- BRAND NEW AND SEALED Kodomo Baby Powder (500g x 2) to exchange for two packs Huggies full size wet wipes
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wte-kodomo-baby-powder-to-wet-wipes.36090/)

- Play gym (can use from newborn) to sell for $10. Soft, colourful and washable.
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-play-gym-mat-10.37241/)

Thanks for reading!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi MTBs! congrats to all with our growing beanies inside!

i am expecting my first :)
EDD: at first 25 March 2014 then 21 march 2014 then 19 March 2014 then the last on 28/9 is 15 March 2014. is it normal to keep changing EDD? haha
Baby: #1
Gynae: Dr. Paul Tseng
Hospital: Mt A

if there's a fb group, please add me too! [email protected]

is there anyone signing up for any childbirth education course?

went for my 12w scan on monday and realized baby isn't growing and there isn't any heartbeat anymore.

i just pray i'll be fine and i'm just here one last time, to wish all of you a blessed pregnancy and a happy one as well.

Hi yan yan, hope you are doing well. *hugs

Back