(2014/02) February 2014

Hi Mtbs!
I'm new here. Have been checking smh since I tested positive 2 weeks back. Supposed to be coming to my 8 weeks now going by my LMD but my gynae appt on Monday showed baby at 6wks only. Gynae suggested that I must have ovulated late but I am still rather worried. Seems like too big a difference in date. i've been trying for a #2 for 4 years. was scheduled to go for ivf in June but miraculously conceived in May after I signed all the ivf forms. Now so worried it'll all be false hopes.
sad.gif

Melony
For bananas, according to my mum, we should only eat the small ones and not the big ones.. esp not del monte. too 'liang'. if unsure, then better dun eat.. play safe ba.. esp during this period, 1st tri.

Table of details.
it's a good idea but let's be careful not to reveal too much info like email and phone numbers. in case of spammers and those robots that collects email addresses. New forum threads always make this mistakes. let's be more careful ok?

otherwise, the way to create a table in the post is to type \ table {highlighted area in excel document} with no spacing before and after the word table.

Hi joelle...congrats..maube u ovulate late. Dun worry.my pregnancy nt a smooth one but with all the encouragement I got frm all the pretty mtb I try to stay positive too. U too shld stay positive.

THink I stop banana.and turn to ginger tea lol.
Let c if ginger tea helps.

Think ar we have fb acct better

Thanks wor. I skip banana for now.

Yes yes yes fb acct!!! Think after create e group le...ppl here can add the group themselves... anyway my email is as above

Hi Eunice, thanks! ALthough this would also be through a link....I've seen others post the table itself just like the pictures we post, everyone can see without having to click, hmm, wonder how that is done. Can I ask for your link, is it just update and don't need to save?

Hi Eunice, go to Jan MTB, they also created google page like yours but they are successful in editing and updating.....maybe can ask them how they do it. :)

Hi Joelle, don't worry too much as there is high probability Ovulation could be late thus BB looks smaller. Wait for next appt, to hear BB heartbeat.... :) stay positive and happy ok!

Btw, not sure how to upload the table based on your instruction? Can you try with this excel attachment and show us?<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

Feb 2014 MTB EDD Chart.xlsx (30.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Like this?

<font color="ff0000">FEBRUARY 2014 MTB EDD CHART</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Working Status</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Baby Gender</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Week/days</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Delivery In </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miraclebaby</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Part-Time SAHM</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Prefer Not To Know</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>7 + 3</TD><TD>8-Feb</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>Part-Time SAHM</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6+3</TD><TD>17-Feb</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

U gotta select the cells u want to post. Then cut and paste between the {}

Try \table {xxxxx} without the space.

Hi Ladies....has been MIA for a while...trying to catch up all the post. So active for the past few days!!...hehe.

Hi Melony, do take good care. bed rest more till baby is stable ok. Jiayou jiayou.

Miracclebaby, I am staying in Sembawang too!...hehe. Next time can have playdates...:D

I still dont have much symptom other than occasionally cramp. Appt with Gyane next Tuesday, should be in week 7. Plan to only tell my boss after see gynae. Work still super busy and travels a lot. Hopefully after break the news to boss, can travel less.

Hi girls, I've been puking these 2 mornings. Surprisingly after each time, my lost appetite returned and I'm able to eat normally. If not, no appetite and don't feel like eating at all.

Good Morning Mummies!!

Come come, flood your email address here I send invites to the fb grp once I reach office!

But give me a while k. I just got out of bed

Hihi morning all mtbs.

Congrats and welcome Joelle. You got the same gyne as during my #1. He's very pro but quiet type, still considering whether to go back to him as KKH dun hv package. After conceive #2 i dig out the old bill and count just the consultion alone cost me $1400 then 12wk oscar scan $320 20wks detail scan $160 total about 1.9k.

Vee...can i join the FB after 1st tri? Hope to stable 1st then join.

Melony, think if can don't eat banana ba, can try other fruits just to play safe.

blushblush i also puke in the morning while brushing teeth, hate the toothpaste taste. Now the mouth start to have the metallic taste.

sure sunshine!!
happy.gif

my gynae also no package. i count count estimate also need $2k including oscar
faint

my puking is very random kind. once i ate cheekuey and puked. once is pear. but the nx time i eat, i was fine haha

haha vee, maybe just nice bb at that point don't like the food but next time u eat he/she think ar ok leh quite nice...hehehe

random...any mummy collect the macdonal hello kitty? omg the queue is crazy loh. I only left this last one (singing bone)...mac is letting ppl buy 4sets each which i think they should limit at 2set, let other got chance.

sunshinebb. Yah. it's the toothbrushing that triggered the puking. I used to not to let it out then feel very uncomfy the whole day. now after letting it go, I feel much better.

Morning Ladies... Now not even brushing. I drink plain water also want to puke. Cant even drink @ least 1 litres a day. =(

Sunshine, I am collecting but only those I like. Now gave up the kitty mao le. As early as 3pm, people start to q. Crazy manx. Now all sold out le. Unless someone is willing to exchange with you or you are willing to buy at a high price.

Vee, My gynae has a package but still need to pay high price. Before 16 weeks, need to pay $100 per session. Any medication prescribe need to add on. In the end also need to pay @ least $1500 plus oscar and 20week scan.

sunshinebb
yeah. john tee is a really quiet doc. every visit with him is chope chope and no frills. i love it! i was seeing another gynae at kkivf and later another at nuh hrc... but end up still prefer john tee... my hb loves the private suite setting. makes the waiting more enjoyable. so this time round, we r back to kkh. :D

toothpaste. i was told those darlie toothpaste with the lime flavour is good for ms. supposed to prevent puking for those sensitive mtbs..
happy.gif

joelle, yes my hubby ad I also like the private suite setting, very cosy right. Cos i always go the evening clinic at 7+pm then by the time finish reach home will be quite late.
I still remember during delivery he came in like the last 30min, use forcept to take my boy out and collect the cord blood that it...lol m so worry he cannot make it in time, still keep asking the mid wife whr is my doc. They said he stay very near told me not to worry he sure can make it in time...lol(my delivey start at mid night)

sunshinebb. yes! for my #1, he only came in briefly to check then disappeared for a long while. finally he came in and said, baby has to be out in 10 mins! and the nurses came streaming in...and true enough 10 mins out liao! i love this doctor!!

hi ladies, I suddenly have worries about my bb. I keep thinking if my bb is growing, does my bb have heartbeat, is everything ok....? Because I have low temp, maybe that's why I'm paranoid :-(

dear blushblush..must stay positive! after i MC for the 1st time i had come to term that if bb did not stick to me mean he/she meant not to be mine child. so no matter what must stay positive OK...alot of thing r not within our control.

sunshinebb. thanx. will be gg to check for heartbeat tomorrow rather then waiting for 1 more week. I couldn't stand the worry anymore

Hi everyone, I am new here. Firstly, congrats to all mother-to-bes here! =)
I am supposedly in my week 5 now, going for my gynae visit on 9 July (by which should be around week 7).
I am feeling very nervous and worried as I had a m/c last year. Had to go for a day surgery after scan at week 8 showed that the sac did not develop after week 5.
I did not have any spotting or bleeding last year, therefore the news was very shocking for me back then.
Can I ask if anyone here knows whether will seeking a Chinese doctor help at this point of time now? Will they be able to give any "an tai" medicine for expectants who do not have any bleeding?
I am currently taking folic acid daily and was given antibiotics by doctor cos there is some traces of bacteria in my urine.
Just wondering if there is anything I can do so that the development will take place smoothly...

Sorry for the lengthy post! =P

Blushblush... think heartbeat can be hear at abt 6.5 weeks onwards..ermmm that my gynae told me so if yrs already 6.5weeks den go for scan if u worried. Since preggy my temp is aby 36.7 to max 37.1 depend also. Think dun worry too much. I agree with sunshinebb if me n beanie r fated sure will be together. But my case is beanie is growing well but problem lies on my womb so I got to be careful but if ...touchwood...haiz I also bo bian right. Take it easy thou I know is hard.

Hi vicky congrats.dont let past experience affect u thou I know u sure hv yr worries. Maybe can ask blushblush to share with u her an tai medi. She recommend to me too n I gg to try. Stay positive for now.

By e way anyone gg to give birth at TMC? I k using dr yvonne chan hence ddeivery will be at tmc. Wonder 1 bedded is consider suite room. Any idea?

Cheery gynae package like very x. Which gyane u using. Ermmm I was told to keep all the receipt cos can claim from medisave. Is that right?

Vicki. Congrats! u cn take an tai med now. That's what I'm taking after seeing my Chinese doc yesterday ( she's finally back from her family vacation). I'm 6+6 now and she gave me a talking to when she found out that I've only scaned at week 5 &amp; hv not checked for heartbeat. She brought me to tears...Her rationale is if found out early (touch wood) she can better prepare the an tai med for specific areas such as womb lining, nit enough amniotic fluid etc. So I've made an appointment with my first gynae, the one she works with, for a scan later. I'llnot be going to the 2nd gynae that I went to for my scan at week 5. PM me your email add if u r interested in seeing her.

melony, thanx for sharing your temp. mine is about that range too and I didn't dare to temp anymore after first few days. I'm trying hard to think positive and praying hard too. I know I won't feel good until I hear the heartbeat and see that bb is growing well. My Chinese doc is hard on me cos I guess she knows my med history and I've been ttc for a long time. I guess I should have taken a more proactive stance rather that listen to my 2nd gynae and waited til week 8 for next scan.

Congrats Vicky!

Melony, I feel it is quite expensive as package only starts 16 weeks later. Still thinking if I should change gynae but seems like there are no gynae around my area delivers in Mt A.

Good morning all! I just discovered I am preg last night and still in shock cos we didn't plan to have no 2 so early. My edd according to my tracker is 3 march but judging from no 1 experience , might be early again in end feb!I was trying to search for March thread but don't have yet.
MelonySg, my appointment with Dr Yvonne Chan is next week. I was with her for no 1 and she is great. I delivered in TMC 1 bedded, its good enough and hubby can sleep on the bench that is like sofa and there is extra pillows for him.

hi. ladies. Thank God that there's a heartbeat! According to gynae I'm now actually 7wks+ EDD 2 Feb instead of 15 Feb. Now waiting for him to give me further an tai info and if any more an tai med from tcm doc.

Thank u ladies for the positive encouragements. Hope I didn't add worries to your pregnancies too.

Back