(2014/02) February 2014

Happy to know that so many bbs are doing well! I got 6 more days to go for next scan. Hope it's progressing well too. Some days I'm tired, some days I'm fine. But thank god haven puke yet for this pregnancy. Juz too greedy :p if All's well in 6 days ill call my CL. Haha.

Jy jy. Thanx for keeping me in mind ;-) I agree that we should organize a gathering after our first tri. Get to know one another and grow 'big' together. Maybe in Sept? By then all feb mummies should be over first tri. We can organize it in the closed FB once everyone has joined. I'm still waiting for first tri to be over to join the FB.

My ms seems to be over and appetite is picking up fast. I was eating practically the whole day yesterday. I felt hungry every hour. I ate breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea break, dinner then supper OMG!

envy!!! i waiting for my ms to be over!.. mine is really bad.. have been in and out of the ladies like 4 times since this am already.. thou didnt really eat much..

and yes! would be good if we can all do a meetup
happy.gif
i also waiting for my 1st tri to be over then join the FB group.. pardon my question but is the end of the 12 weeks end of 1st tri? or end of 13th weeks? i see different dates on different websites...

Haha blushblush my body is reacting like yr body :p I need a warm cuppa milk & cookies every bedtime, power beehoon for breakkie, proper lunch, fruits for tea break. Lost 2kg in initial weeks but Gain 0.6kg in tis 2wks but tummy looks quite scary hv to camouflage with long top
happy.gif

Me too joining FBgroup after my 13wks. 3 more weeks to go ^^
I'm in for the luncheon gathering on a sep sat noon
happy.gif

Happy to meet u sisters in person.

Vee. I CAN'T WAIT FOR FIRST TRI TO BE OVER then can join FB.

I think for me first tri mark would be end of week 12 and that's when I'll be gg NUH for my scan. So after that for me I'll be 'officially' in 2nd tri. That eventful day would be in 2nd aug. Yippee! I've even booked a staycation that weekend to celebrate.

Jy jy. I prefer cold drinks. Can't stand warm milk so I've been either drinking just plain water or cold milk in morning. Gynae said ok as long as my stomach can take it. You have such healthy snacks such as fruits. I just eat whatever I fancy or can find such as chips, waffle, curry puffs etc. Hopefully I won't put on too much too fast. So far I've put on only about 0.4kg but I guess cos of ms didn't eat much too. I've always been on the heavier side so I can't put on too much during preggie too. So far I've kept the news from friends and with my baggy clothes, I don't think they suspect anything yet.

ladies.. i think the fb closed group can be secret group.. so that no one other than ourselves can see the group.. hmm.. vee maybe u wanna change the settings??

blushblush, the end of my 12 weeks will also be 2nd Aug!! my scan for oscar etc is on the 1st Aug.. not sure if we will know the results right after..

I think I can celebrate national day together with my end of first trimester
happy.gif
I recall for no 1 the SMHF mummies also met up during four mths. I'm still v gd frens with 3 other mummies and we celebrate the kiddos bdays together. I dun trust fb. U know how they want publish every shit thing on yr frens feed. It may be a closed group meaning others can't join but can see u join. No? FB skeptic here. Haha

MummyMode, hopefully we can know if the prognosis is good there and then. We have same edd and delivering at Mt A, maybe even in same ward if we choose a 2 bedder. Lol...

XiaoLing, I think the FB is already a closed group. My reason for waiting is just for a peace of mind that first tri is finally over and that my beanie is stable and growing strong. After first tri then it's time to announce to the world be it FB or among friends. So far only my immediate family members know about it. I hinted my BFF and we have talked 'round' it but not discuss about my beanie directly. So I'm depending a lot on u sisters here for my support. Jiayou everyone !

Beeks, with regards to ur aching back, u can buy a triangular wedge. It's like a cushion. Really helps. But no aesthetic value, once u use it, Coliks will know u preg :p

Blushblush me too only less den 5 closed family/frens know abt my bb. I take warm cos tcm barred me for taking cold drinks. I work in a ulu Plc so I can't buy curry puff or waffle during tea break so bring my own fruit to munch on ==" I'm also 扬贵妃type fleshy de. So still can camouflage but my mgr seems to guess abt my preg. Cos tis 2wks she always QC my body fm head to toe mb her female instinct ba.

i understand all of your worries abt the first tri.. i also in the same situation.. but rather different,, anyway.. closed group means others still can see we join in this group, but secret group means only we can see and others cant see.. is just a suggestion from me..
happy.gif

Jy jy. My TCM also said no cold drinks. But once in a while I still drink cold drinks cos seems to help my nausea but most of the time I'll just drink plain water lor. I miss my tea terribly, used to drink every other day. I'm not stuck in office so I've more choice on snacks...unhealthy ones :-(

Yesterday tried the 100plus method for my headache. Not cold 100plus..yucks. Anyway, i took the whole day to finish the bottle and my headache took the whole day to go away, so not sure if it's cos of the drink or whatever reasons. Maybe next time will try finish whole bottle at a go.

Blushblush I also drink cold drink occasionally but b4 bed warm milk is best for good sleep
happy.gif

U can try undiluted 100plus think works as well.

Hi all, anyone feels bloated all the time? Sickness is sooo bad though can't vomit. I have tried ginger drink, sour plum, sour lemon juice, all useless.

And and, my tummy is like when I was 5 months preg with no 1. 1 of my colleague already noticed and she private msg me to ask me. Now I can't hide!

Julia, Hubby say I nvr exercise hence muscles are stretched thus no2 will show fast!But where got time so bz taking care of them n taking them out for outings. Haiz. Yester my customer also realize I put on a lot of weight so hint me if I'm preg. No choice I gotta confess.

Haha the somersault was fr mine.. Very active during the scan.
happy.gif
. I drink cold drinks almost daily..coz SG too hot. I always feel like I'm having a heatstroke. Always wishing for snow! Hehe n meet up sounds great.

blush blush> as much as possible, i trying my best to avoid cold drinks but really difficult. Firstly, the weather is hot. Secondly, i find that cold drink helps to reduce nausea.

i thot cannot drink cold water.. but i also play cheat.. like to drink cold water with less ice and even eat ice cream! actually r we allowed to do so? =x

Pearl. Yah cold drinks help reduce nausea for me too especially cold orange juice really helaps. According to TCM is cannot drink but sometimes just can't tahan. Of course who can resist ice cream...but I would just take a bit and give hub the rest.

Jy jy. Where do u get undiluted 100+? I just drink directly from the bottle bought from supermarket. I wanted to drink warm milk before bed but scared that I'll go toilet often middle of night.

hmmm i think it's chinese belief that cannot drink or eat cold stuff. They associate it with bringing contractions but so far, i feel okie...help to reduce the heat for me otherwise I get more headaches.

So jan the gymnastics bb is your LO
happy.gif
Haha. Ya I heard if we drink cold drink bb will feel & move around more. Cold drink is ok if yr body can take it but for mtb who r weak like cold womb r advised by tcm to avoid cold drink whenever possible.

Blushblush undiluted means straight from the bottle/can. But dun take too much isotonic drink too cos its fattening due to increase in blood sugar or something I heard. The old saying by gynae, everything in moderation :p I luv ice cream too & take them once in a blue moon behind DH back cos he will pull my ear if he knows :p my mum is my accomplice

Julia, I'm same as you. Perpetually bloated. Especially late in the day. Bumped into ex colleague and she whatsapp me if I'm pregnant. My stomach is so big now. I am so envious of those whose stomachs so small throughout pregnancy.

Sorry ladies, 100 plus is gd for nauseousness? Headaches? Or wad? Lately my tiredness replaced by headaches. Eeeeerrrggghhh!

Julia n mummymode me same as u. Tis wk ms is terrible... Wken was ok n I tot ms ending but as some mums described, it came bk with a vengeance. Till i no energy to post here even. Finally today slightly better.

Me Oso wanna join fb aft 1st tri, tink I last to join, aft national day then over. Can't wait for life to revert to normal and stop feeling sickly!! Gathering I Oso wan hee.. Can we choose a Plc kids friendly as wld like to bring her. N maybe our 1s can be gd frens like mummies too hee...

I Oso look like 5mths preggy n bloated all the time. My gastric doc says my air is too much for some1 in 1st tri. Haiz... All the probs.. With ms worsening I oredi used up 14days of my mc. Hr told me next I shd clear al then if runs out I use npl. Preggy oredi so ex I really dun wanna take npl. Any mums here gynae offer to give hosp leave? Mine refused as I'm not hosp. Instead he gave me mc till end of my tri. Total gave me 6wks mc n say if unwell during any day then use it claim mc.

Hi is-Elle I like ur Gynaes approach. Give u buffet! Take as u wish. Hahahaha. But yr ms sounds really terok. Good at least u assured that bb is growing well. How old is yr no1? I scared my no1 bully her. My gal is already 4plus.

Jacquise, 100+ is good For everything ESP If chilled. Hahahaha. And If I vomit a lot that day, I justified that 100+ helps to replenish the lost vits and minerals. Hahaha

yeah TGIF!!
happy.gif
wow lil one's mummy.. 3 dreams? thats alot! i think im too tired everyday i just knock out.. no time to dream.. but i was reading somewhere the other time that if u dream of something, there is a meaning behind everything u dream of..

Any mummies or mtb, planning to go to the zoo at 2nd trimester? I feel like going to the zoo with my daughter next month or next two months. Don't know whether I should go or not as I have to walk a lot.

lil one's mummy.. i also always have random dreams.. and the dreams r so real.. =x

angeline.. i thot cannot go see animals one? i dont know la.. but heard from the elders cant do so..hmm..

Hi Ladies/mummies!!

I'm also a Feb mummy for 2014.
EDD 16 Feb 2014.
Hospital: Raffles
Obstetrician: Dr Tony Tan.
This is my #2 =)

Nice to meet everyone!!

i was on duphaston for spotting. just completed the course and when i asked the backup obs if there is side effect he told me not really and nothing worse than you are feeling now. looking at the post! indeed i'm more fatigue than #1 and i thought it was age + #2! hahaah..thanks for sharing..

Back