(2014/02) February 2014

hi iv, this is normal, don't worry. I remember I only saw the sac about 6 weeks plus during my #1 then 8 weeks plus the heartbeat detected.

Hi Isabella, tks for the assurance. Had an early mc in mid Mar. Hence, kinda worry for this one. Cross fingers n hope to see progress during the next scan.

Miraclebaby - thanks for spotting it ! I realized there is no 2014 folder n both jan and feb threads are created under 2013 folder. I dun know how to create a 2014 folder. I have sent this question to one if the SMH moderator .

Isabella, next scan would be on 24 Jun. Due to my earlier mc, doc wants to fix closer appoint. Hope doc will do a transvaginal scan for a clearer view rather than a tummy u/scan.

hi morning all mtbs,

how everyone today, me trying to keep my cool so many things at work make me so angry.

Miraclebaby...hehe im 33, this is will be my last one and will close down the factory. But ho actually this one is planned but never though so fast as we just ttc in May and did once only and got #2...hopefully bb can stick strong to me.

Congrats and welcome Isabella.

Congrats iv, no worry usually we will see the sac at about 5weeks and heartbeat at about 6-7 weeks so by your next appt should be able to c. Hmm did ur gyne precript the Duphaston for you (a hormone pill for an tai).

Sunshinebb, yes I was prescribed the so call an tai medi 3 times a day. It suppose to make me naussy, but seems like not much of e effect. Not sure if it's really working.. lol.

iv, hehe i also don't feel anything when i took this pill during my #1, but just continue to take and finish the course and also don't forget to continue the folic acid.

Hi Iv, welcome and congrats.
happy.gif

No worries, maybe baby still too tiny to be seen via ultrasound. I called clinic when i was 5weeks and was told to go for first scan at 6.5weeks.

I wan a horse too! but given a EDD 1st feb, i think tough. Haha

I stay in yishun. That's why saw Dr Ang once but decided to go back to the usual Gynae at Mt E.
happy.gif

Hi all the mtbs..

Do you all have MS? I am 5 weeks now and I feel nothing. I remember my #1 I was so tired and sleepy. I haven't see gynae yet, am a bit worry (hubby said my MS is luan luan xiang).

Sunshinebb, same to you, this one is planned but never know so fast as we just ttc in May when my #1 12 months old. I never though we can success on the 1st try. Last time we took 2 years to concieve the #1. So we think we better start ttc after #1 12 months old.

Bubblypig, since my EDD is 17Feb, 2 weeks before means around 3 Feb...still have chance for horsy wor..hehe. Hopefully bb guai guai stay inside till then la.
happy.gif
Have you make appointment to visit Dr Ang? I thinking maybe see him in another 2 weeks time...by then maybe should be around 6~7 weeks.

No MS for me so far...in fact dont feel any symptom yet. We also planned for this one. My #1 is 21mo...so by the time deliver #2 is around 30months gap.

MZ, i booked for next wed cos by then i will be 7 weeks le.. Dr Ang schedule very tight, you gotta book him fast.. When i called on Mon, he very packed and he only have noon clinic on Mon and Fri..

i just make appt with my gyne on 16 July...haha seeing him when im 8weeks.

Btil, ur gyne give u the an tai pill? If yes i think no harm taking.

I also don't have any Sympton same like my #1, no special craving for any food, touch wood no MS so far.

Hello all, I am new here. Edd on 6 Feb. Considering whether to go natural or C Sec cos I have back injury. Will be consulting gynae on fri (2nd appt) and hopefully can hear heartbeat.
happy.gif

Any single mothers here? My sis was alone when she gave birth so if anyone read this msg I am giving you my support! She is very happy with her cutie 5-year old daughter now. Cheers.

Hi Isabella, my EDD is 17 Feb. Just one day earlier thank you..hehe. I am planning to make gynae appt on 1 July. By then around 7 weeks. Looks like our csec date will fall during CNY hor..jialat. Everything must be expensive. worry gynae not around also -_-"

Sunshinebb - appt w gynae this sat , So see what she gives .

Nervous! I saw traces of light brown discharge last evening :-(
N dun know if its mu imagination. My tummy feels cramp ... Should I stop carrying my 8m #1?

MZ - I am planning to make appt on 6 Jul in TMC. Where you plan to deliver? Jialat... everything expensive. I also worry hard to get good CL. My #1 confinement was a bad experience and cause me back pain. Sigh!

Btil - I am also carrying my 13mths #1 everyday and also very worry...

Isabella, i will deliver in TMC...same as my #1. My mum did my confinement during #1, not sure if want to ask my mum again or hire CL this time. And i have not break the news to family member yet except my hub.

I am also carrying my 21mths #1 sometimes...also quite worry. whenever have a bit of cramp feeling...will tends to think something bad. :|

Btil, how are you this morning? Still have brown discharge? If dont feel right...please go see gynae.

Hihi morning,

Welcome n Congrats horseorsnake.

Btil, how r u? Think best don't carry ur #1 first.

During my #1 around 8weeks I also hv some brown discharge so worry rush down kkh a & e to check. Everything OK, then next day gonna scolding fr my gyne, he said brown discharge very common cos is last balance mens blood. Only need worry when see red. But how to control not to worry.

MZ, then maybe we will csec at the same day..hahaha. I also have not break the news yet, wait till gynae confirmation 1st.

All the mtbs must take good care, the haze is so bad now.

Thanks MTBs! I call myself horseorsnake because if natural will be horse but if gynae tells me i need to go for c sec because of my back injury then mine might be snake. But either animal is ok for me. Married for 9 years. Preggy very very lucky already.

Just that poor us and our bbs need to inhale such polluted air....sigh

horseorsnake, if go natural likely snake also...coz i think usually bb want to comes out early..hehe. But not all cases la..my #1 until EDD also dont want to come out...then no choice have to cut him out. Too comfortable...haha.
happy.gif
Wah...after 9 years....big CONGRATS to you. Must be very excited hor..hehe. Take good care!

horseorsnake, CONGRATS to you. I understand your feeling as I took 2 years to have my #1. I also think most likely is snake. My #1 wanted to come out at 38 weeks but I pain for 2 days only dilated 1.5cm so end up have to csec.

Jiayou!

Isbella, MZ, sunshinebb, just now I wiped n a bit of light brown dischsrge when. . Called clinic n nurse checking w gynae .. Feeling Scared now , work fr home today luckily , I better rest n not think so much .

MZ...bb no wnt come out, i thou gyne will send u in to induce 1st? Cos my boy also 4days late fr the edd. Then no choice ask to admit on Monday but my noti boy give me contraction on Sun night. Lucky my labour was short at 3hrs and with the help of laughing gas he is out...

Hello and congrats to all mummies.
I am expecting my #2 and currently at my 4 weeks. I plan to visit my gynae when i am week 6-8.

Just saw my gynae , next sat scan again . She says things dun look promising cos sac growth not gd ... Pray hard bb will be ok !

sunshinebb, coz my bb very big for my height. Gynae said if induce...likely end up emergency csec wor...he said why pain twice..haha. When he checked me at 39weeks...no dilation at all. So i tell bb, if he wants to come out naturally, then give some symptom...else will csec him out exactly on the EDD.

hug hug Btil, everything will be fine. Jia you.

Welcome Pearl...u currently at 4week so edd will be also same like me in end feb? call for gyne appt yesterday to be on the 8wks. As during #1 i go too early then cannot see much at 5wks so this time round plan to wait till 8wk.

mummies, those this will be ur #2 or #3 r u nervous? I kind of recall the contraction pain, althou is bearable(i did not take the epi) but the feeling is no good...haiz have to go thru the pain again n if have to cut the below (thr a name for it but can't remember call what) need at least one week to recover and can walk normally.

I do have friends who didnt take epidural but thats cos there werent enough time. bb came out too fast.

but so far i always look at the cost/packages with epidural. i scare pain
haha

Btil, rest well. I sure everything will be alright. Happy mummy = happy baby. Must keep a cheerful note.

sunshinebb - Me too. During my 1st pregnancy, i went too early like 2/3 weeks and gynae cannot detact the sac. This time i am more experience will do much later and i just buy folic acid off shelves to eat first.

Vee - the labor pain compare to the pain for the epidural is nothing. I will opt for epidural this time too

Thanks everyone , will try to keep my faith in bb! Doc wasn't optimistic :-( have me utrogestan n will check next sat again .

For those who did v scan , did u have discharge after that ?

Hi Btil, have faith and talk to your BB ok....sometimes doc may be wrong and miracles do happen. I've read many amazing stories online that are very inspiring. So don't give up and keep praying ok. Take care of yourself, eat healthy, be happy, all will be well.

Good Morning! Just tested positive too and it's my #2. My #1 is 12mth plus now and just switch him from TBF to partial BF. He still cant get use to FM though.

Back