(2014/01) January 2014

<font color="aa00aa">Hi all new joiners n welcome! Been so tired w #1 n nauseous all e x so been reading but lazy to post..haha. Shan, lynhope n foolee, me me! 31 jan edd..tho previous scan showed 30 jan..ard there la..but most probably csec so will b earlier ;p
Finally settled n found a CL..charging $3300-3400 deepening whether I finish by 9th day of cny..
Tokking bout Oscar, dun rem I did abstain fm anything during #1 time, n Gynae din mention anything this x round too..but I'll b doing additional pre-eclampsia screening too..
Tracy, I did go for a prenatal trial class in costa rhu b4! E coach is fm South Africa, I guess she b e same! But it was kinda far to get there so I din continue..
Strawberries, pls add me into e fb group tks! [email protected]</font>

Hello All... I had been secretly reading the posts here but am just too tired or I should say lazy to post. :S

My EDD 25 jan and a first time MTB... nervous and lost...

Thanks Ladies.

I know easier said than done but 船到桥头自然直.
happy.gif

I'm third yr into my marriage and ppl have been nagging n asking why no/don't want kids. Our answers are always no time no plans nobody take care. Now that we finally want one and its happening, we still have the no time and no babysitter problem but heck la! Haha
We will try to make adjustments as time goes.
So everyone 加油!

Felt strengthless and breathless this round. Wasn't like that during my first pregnancy.
I even felt tired when I bath.
Hope it's just a first trimester thingy and not throughout.

haha GBOB..... i think each preg is really different leh....

Are some pregnant women more likely than others to feel nauseated?
You're more likely to have nausea or vomiting during your pregnancy if any of the following apply:

•You're pregnant with twins or higher multiples.This may be from the higher levels of hCG, estrogen, or other hormones in your system. You're also more likely to have a more severe case than average. On the other hand, it's not a definite thing—some women carrying twins have little or no nausea.
-> No twins

•You had nausea and vomiting in a previous pregnancy.
-> only morning vomitting for my 2nd preg and totally no MS for rest of the day... and none at all for my 1st one.

•You have a history of nausea or vomiting as a side effect of taking birth control pills. This is probably related to your body's response to estrogen.
-> errr.... dunno as never had pills before

•You have a history of motion sickness.
-> only sea sickness

•You have a genetic predisposition to nausea during pregnancy. If your mother or sisters had severe morning sickness, there's a higher chance you will, too.
-> my mum didn't even know she was preg with me till her 5th month as totally no symptoms....

•You have a history of migraine headaches.
-> not really

•You're carrying a girl. One study found that women with severe nausea and vomiting in the first trimester were 50 percent more likely to be carrying a girl.
-> haha this one i hope not cos my 1st 2 already girls and MS is mild to none..... so i hope the opposite is true for me here hahaha...

I booked a CL for $2.5k as my EDD is 6 Jan and I told her most probably should be delivering end Decemeber. She will do my confinement and go home for her CNY. I called a few, even agency charge extra $1k for CNY period.

For MS, #1 boy is bad, #2 is gal, worse..end up in hospital for drip. #3.. still suffering.. crossing fingers for it to go off

My CL is charging $3400 cos my confinement probably cross cny.. But I have heard some CLs charging up to 4k.. So I guess 3k + is still better than that.. Maybe our babies Ben her cny more 福气.
happy.gif
. My MS is more evening sickness.. I always throw up dinner and sometimes breakfast n lunch depending on gd or bad day.. Pls add me to fb [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi mummies,

Finally I step in week 12. No more nausea n more good appetite.this is my 1st preg, my edd is 3 Jan.
anyone of u start apply stretch mark lotion? What kind of product is good?
Anyone seeing gynae n plan to deliver at NUH?

Strawberries,
Can add me in FB too? [email protected]

Hi lavender, I'm in my week 12 too. Edd is 5th jan. I have started to apply stretch mark lotion as my breast is already expanding to one more cup size. Tummy growing till I can't wear my jean or pants. Applying bio oil now. Doing my Oscar this sat. Hope all is well. God bless all our babies here!

lavender: so fast...

Anyway, anyone who feels giddy? I'm currently at 11 weeks 5 days.. Today i suddenly feel so giddy and nausea.. not MS.. but i thk cuz e giddy makes me feel like vomitting but nv vomit.

Then my vision become dark.. still can see but like e brightness become darker and darker.. lol.. went back home and rest awhile but to play safe... i still visit my gyane..

Glad to know that everything is fine.. Gyane say its just some hormones changes.. going for my oscar on 4/7, independence day... haha =)

Hi strawberry. I get the giddy spell quite often the past weeks. Will turn really pale. Sometimes will throw up but most times no. Usually will be fine after a while.
Rest well k

Thanks strawberries and yukimi. Counting down n the days seem to pass so slow. Lol

Miracle, so nice of u! Hope got sister can advise how to put it as excel here
happy.gif

Yo GBOB, I know can be done as I was in 2010 MTB thread and they used to post it showing the excel itself, not attachment but I don't know how they did it. So don't know who to ask....maybe I go back to the June 2010 mummies and ask the mummies, we are all still FB friends till now. hehe....

I read online that bio oil can only be applied after week 12th. Not sure why since not indicated on the box..

Strawberries: I have pm you my email address. Thanks to add me as well!

Seems a lot of mummies are giving birth in tcm n none in parkway east.. So lonely. =)

Hi ladies. . My edd is 25 jan 2014. I went thru ivf in kk.. but thinking of changing gynae after a few months.. im confused between dr ang at tmc, dr wong at tmc n dr adrian at tmc.. I thot mount a maternity package looks quite reasonable but only Dr adrian n dr ang deliver there. However my cousin works in tmc n my bro suggesting I go to dr ang cos he delivered both my nieces at tmc n my cuzzie will also be there to help. .. very the confused leh... what u all think

I read many of u suffer from constipation. . I do too.. even before I got pregnant. . I usually drink a whole litre of either HL strawberry milk or dutch lady strawberry milk.. it reali helps..I'll drink a litre within 1hr.... and within the next hour after drinking... everything starts to process n clear.. it'll clear up to 3 times n will be very very soft. . U all shld try.. I've been suffering from constipation since young until I even had a tear in my rectum. . I tried countless stuff... and I hv to say HL n dutch lady strawberry milk has been my life saver.. try it guys...

Lavender, so good.. I lost count of my weeks and days liao..only know MS love me so much.. hope they leave me soon. I hate all these hunger pangs and donation to the toilet bowls.

Going for oscar test this friday. My menses not accurate. Last visit to gynea EDD being push forward by 5 days. I actually wanted to change to next Monday as hubby need to go JB for trial. But nurse say next week I will fall more than 13 week, doc dun like. Insist that I should go clinic this friday.

Strawberries, maybe you low blood? I am always in the low blood zone till gynea never bother. Only to look out where I faint.. dun faint onto the mrt track or road..lol. He ask me to take more beef. I have been eating a lot of cherries as my friends say its good too.

Think normally for each thread, one person do the updating of the information and post on forum for people to see nia. Not sure whether we can do amendments to the stuffs online

Re: FB group,

Ok.. I'll send the invite again.. Initially I tot need to add that person as friend den can invite but apprantly don't need. Use email can Liao.

I'll do it after lunch.

Re: excel document,
Maybe we just Stick to 1 doc, easier for everyone. Jus see which is the most updated one and we use that one. The other one can don't use le.
happy.gif

morning girls....
i seriously hate my ms...... few days relief for me and I thought it's finally over and last night and this morning, it hit me again..... hug toilet bowl again.... why??????

Back