(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Dear ladies,

I also believe in TCM acupuncture. For me, I striked when I BD once. After AF stopped, I went for acupuncture and the process of it was exactly what bewildered's sinseh did. This is to boost the blood flow to the uterus and to thicken the lining.

I had these acupuncture sessions plus some powder tcm med.

@ bewildered, happy for you and pray that u will hear the hb soon. I only get to hear my current bb hb at week 6 +.. I also dont have any discomfort nor MS ..

Good morning mummies,
happy.gif

Thanks Berries for the table update. Now I know I am in CD22
happy.gif

Anyone knows how to entertain or deal with a child in their car seat?

I have a problem here. My daughter whenever seat in her car seat she will shove her seat belt away and make alot of noise. Even when I give her toys she play less than 3 mins cast aside liao. I dun wan to give her an iphone or ipad as its not good for their eyesight.

Mummies, can enlighten me or give me some ideas?

Thanks in advance.

gd afternoon ladies..
monday blues.
sad.gif
whole morning was feeling nauseous and yet hungry.. tired. -.- keeping my finger cross
happy.gif

windy
i cant help u, when we got car, and son is on carseat, he using hb iphone... i think my son used this ipad & phone too much. dun give him use he will throw tantrum..

how old is yr child windy ? we also struggled to put kirs in her child seat last time ... we had to put books n toys in the car to entertain her ... also give her iphone ... someone shared that maybe you might want to let her sit on the car seat at home as well ... let her get used to the seat ... might be a bit troublesome to keep bringing the seat back n forth but if it works why not? hehehehe...

cheryl : might be some symptoms of gd news!!! ^^

windy : my son is like tis even until now!!! haiz.. tink they just dun like to be belt ba.. like being constraint... normally wen my son do tat.. i will ignore him and let him cry etc.. after a while he see i nv bother him he will stop crying and entertain himself liao.. but the first few times was torturing.. coz they shouting and crying is unbearable... so i can understand how u feel... hughug

Cheryl & Missycandy > My daughter is 18 months now and also have books and toys in the car but none can keep her entertain for more than 3 mins each toy except iphone. Well but iphone the most she play abt 10 mins and once she gets bored then I have to carry her out of her car seat. as she will struggle and lean forward.

What I mean is that she is still in a car seat and buckle but her hands are off the straps. Well she knows how to take the straps off herself... that's the headache part. Everyday without fail...

Berries > hughugs to u. Well I am not the one driving but my husband gets distracted by her... The only solution is to let her have a handkerchief and let her suck her own thumb
sad.gif
I have been trying to help her quit this bad habit of sucking but its very hard
sad.gif
haiz

Hmm since young I always tell my passenger, nobody allow to Tok or Play w my son in e car. I dun wan him to get used to ppl entertaining him then wen i m alone w him, i will get hell w him.. at most i giv him his pillow to hug N kip asking him to see scenery outside.

Nw even wen we unload things at porch then drive up to carpark, he will cry for his seatbelt.. he is kia si one...

Windy
How abt some snacks to keep ur child distracted? Mine works.. I kept some sweets and small biscuits with me. When we take transport, I'll give them a few to munch on.. Like bribery lor... " u sit still no noise, and I'll give u one".. Normally I use this and they will guai guai thru out.. Haha

Windy, i understand how you feel. my daughter was like this a couple of months back. I was so fearful of driving alone (even my hb also felt the same way), at times she refused to be in the car seat. She can cry fr point A to B. The moment we attempted to put her in, she will juz lift her butts up and straighten her whole body. I rem there was once my girl cried till she vomit all her milk by the time my hb drove from my mil's hse to my hse. That's within the same neighbourhood.

so over a long period, we tried to stagger, like carry her and let her sit on my lap first, then after a while, say nicely to her, sit in the car seat, then attract her with some toys.. i know what you mean when you said about iphone/ipad. I tried not to show her too much. Sometimes will use iphone to attract her to sit in the car seat, bring some toys for her, some snacks, talk to her. recently bought CDs for her, can entertain her as well. Now, we will tell her "Sit in the car seat? " then she will nod her head in agreement. so far, she is ok thgh sometimes she will still make noise coz cannot turn around. SO i hv to pat her and this make her comfortable.

I have this problem too, she sucks her thumb every now and then whenever she is bored. So it entertains her even there is nothing to do. Been trying to tell her, "someone is watching you sucking your thumb. " she will remove her thumb for a short while only. how to get rid of it??

Twinklestar
There's this nail polish on which u apply le.. is transparent like water but it's gives u this bitter taste when u put the nails in ur mouth.. I use it on my DS last time and it works
happy.gif
I tried it and it taste like bittergourd...

Joyful > How I wish my daughter could listen to me
sad.gif
I tried scolding her but no use she uses screaming technique to us as well...
sad.gif

Pooh > Wishing u a speedy recovery
happy.gif

Gosh snacks
sad.gif
no use also once open she gobble everything and pops inside her mouth once finish trouble again
sad.gif
She eats snacks faster than I can ever imagine... and she will want to grab the whole box once she saw the box and if I do not give in she will scream and starts crying
sad.gif

Twinklestarworld > No matter where I place my daughter she can never sit still.... even the front passenger seat she will stand up and touch every buttons in front and of course the gear... I can't put the seat belt over her as she will struggle her way through also. Very naughty...

Behind the seats, she will stand on the chair roll here and there climb up & down the seats
sad.gif
haiz there was once my daughter open the side door!!! OMG luckily there was no motorist at the side if not 后果不堪设想
sad.gif

Pooh > erm pardon me... u give ur child sucks nail polish... aren't u afraid she/he gets food poisoning?

Somehow it is chemical thing also dun think is a good idea for a child to consume or safe for eating...

windy!!! u need to put the child proof lock !! so dangerous ! i always lock all the doors. even in cab will lock all. i always tell her no standing when the car is moving if not will fall n hit yr head. becos she has fallen before n hit her head... not in the car but i use that rememberance of hitting head n pain. heh heh.

pooh, drink more fluids n eat vit C ! tk care!
happy.gif

ya i think the dvd player in the car is also good distraction ... at least its further n clearer than iphone ...

Windy, u got a tough job since she knows how to remove the belt. my FIL told me there is a feature in his car, such that he locks all doors, only door can be open from outside. my car doesn't hv this feature. mine only central locking. It's good in some ways but i find it inconvenient most of the times. The driver must come out of the car to open the door. Have to be careful esp if you are the only one driving . my girl likes to meddle with the door opener as well. but i will stop her and scold her. certain thing if I insist and go against her, she will cry, i will let her cry and she will stop after a while.

pooh, oh there is? but it's nail polish.. i don't think it's good to consume. i have tried plaster. will reduce the sucking but not for long. lemon totally cannot work. chilli hasn't tried. haha.

Missycandy > Child lock is activated. But that accident is on the other side where my helper is seated and happen to be I was in front and helper & baby behind... child lock is at my baby side not helper's side... that's y. It happen that my hubby forget to lock all doors
sad.gif
Get scolded by me.

Twinklestarworld > You're right. I have a tough job
sad.gif
my daughter is very active which is a good point and bad point for me. Good is that they are faster learners and react faster than normal and they are smarter also. Bad is hard to control...
sad.gif
scold her she can pretend never hear one.... how? If I smack her, she smack herself hard ? How to solve my problem? She is one gal with high pain resistant. > Example... Fall on the ground no cry stand up again... Beat her real hard on the legs and hands no cry and learn from me to beat herself the same way as I beat her... She knock on her head also never cry unless really hard like fall from height then will cry...

Sometimes she cry is not pain.. can tell she is yang oh lor... want us to sayang her... Haiz

Can tell that her tears are fake also coz can see she purposely squeeze her tears out... Drama queen tip top TCS actress

Windy/Twinklestar
No lah.. It's not really nail polish but it's like one. The main purpose of this special nail polish was to help kids with their nail biting habits. It's non-toxic
happy.gif

Now I just keep coughing non stop.. Cough til tummy pain already.. Sianz..

Nowadays, I find kids diff from our time.. They learn alot more than us, my fav songs at 5YO many years ago were all the nursery songs. Now my 5YO DD sings to the tune of Taylor swift, lady gaga and Katy perry... OMG.. And now the latest craze at home is gangnam style..

Last time, got car to travel.. We all so excited and would sit inside guai guai.. Now totally diff..

I'm so upset with myself..!!!! Fell asleep. Didn't bd. this cycle gone case already. Feel so upset for falling asleep and also upset with hb for not waking me up!! I feel like I'm the only one making the effort for #2. Now already 24hrs post ovulation ... I tried to wake hb up but he say tmr then do... This cycle gone case. After all the scans I've gone for n hoping ...
sad.gif
can only blame myself
sad.gif
((((

Missycandy: don't b too hard on urself...I also only BD once on day of positive OPK & for the next day I fell asleep & the next next day my hubby fell asleep...was angry at him & myself for being so lousy only manage to bd on day of positive OPK but aft a few days I 看开 le.....don't worry gt bd better than dun coz still gt chance!

I had a weird dream yest, dreamt tt I had a positive hpt & the hpt is super big wan at least 5cm wide so the double red line is staring right at me...haha...I was crazily happy & screaming like mad to tell my hubby the news..realize it's juz a dream...-_-"

joyful, whats that few drop come out?

missycandy, relax, at least u manage to BD for this cycle....if its meant to be yrs, even u BD once not prior to yr O, u will still strike
happy.gif
nvm, u can BD tonite again!

Good morning mummies,

Pooh > Where to get that kind of nail polish?
Nowadays kids are so much smarter than us... Thanks to our more advance milk powder all the DHA+ etc. Last time where got all these... Last time milk powder also not so expensive nowadays prices for milk powder keep increasing
sad.gif

Missycandy > Dun blame urself. Sometimes can't be help coz too tired le... Working from day to evening and go home still need to pend time with children... where got energy to BD... A pity in our society need to work from Mon - Fri and we women dun ovulate on weekends or anytime as we like
sad.gif

Hugs to you. If miss this cycle then try for the next cycle. Dun blame urself anymore. Cheer up ya. Jiayou!
happy.gif

Raywen > Nice dream u had
happy.gif
hope ur dreams come true
happy.gif
Jiayou!

Joyful > Hugs to you. Jiayou for ur next cycle.

Morn All!
happy.gif

Missy: Big Hugzz to you!! Dun b too hard on urself.. Sometimes these thgs jus happen, mayb it'll in a way cut some stress away during d 2ww? Agree wif rainie, sometimes thgs just happen for a reason n one'll never know y but who knows, d outcome may nt b all tt bad.. 塞翁失马、焉知非福.. Take heart in this n dun worry unduly nor let it affect ur mood during d 2ww..
happy.gif
Good Luck!
happy.gif

I'll go search for dr fong's bills for the 2x tt i see him, coz dunno where hb stuffed all bills.. -_-

Raywen: tt's a v cute dream! 5cm's huge!

Thanks all.. Appreciate it loads! Think no mood to bd anymore ... Just hope for the best ... Last night cry n cry now my eyes sooooo puffy!!! Decided to sleep in... Sigh maybe go do my nails later to pamper myself ...

Bewildered, if cant find nvm! Thx anyway!
happy.gif

Cheryl: waiting till weekend coz my cd for last mth was 36 days so dun wan test yet....haha...my hubby says dun waste d hpt...

Bewildered: haha funny first time I dream like tt...muz b think too much le....

Missycandy: yeah go pamper urself!! Be happy
happy.gif

Joyful: Jia you! New cycle new hope...

Missy
Ya it good to pamper urself. It make u feel happier..

Anyone got experience with very thin hpt strip? I have 2 same brand hpt strips from 2 diff seller. 1 from Gmarket 1 from the Bp here.. The Gmarket one is very thin strip the Bp one are as thick as the opk strip.. How come like tat one

gd morning mummies.
happy.gif

missy, don't blame yrself too much. Sometimes we are just too tired. Make yourself feel good and yes, you should pamper yourself too. Just bd tonight..

cheryl, got any pix? i thought hpt quite standard size. when are u due for testing? sooon right.

afternoon ladies!

congrats cheryl!!!

very sad.. saw red this early morning... and is only my CD26 and AF reported... earlier than expected.. and my DS is having fever.. and i cant go work too.. double blow...

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 2-Oct-2012!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD57</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD>CD49</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD71</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD67</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Ty ladies
Actually I tested +ve on sat nite. As usual very very faint.. These few days oso same.. Den I try another seller the strip. It was alittle darker and come up faster den tat super thin strip.

Berries: I understand how u feel as I went thru the same for d past months...but aft a few days it will pass as u get ready for the next + OPK! Haha we will forget &amp; move on with time....

Back