(2013) Christian Mummies TTC

this was shared at my church service last sunday ... thought i should share it here too ...

Habakkuk 3:17-18
17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,I will be joyful in God my Savior.

Mabelths,
I hope to read the book you mentioned. Nerida Walker's - God's Plan for Pregnancy. I need help to renew my faith and walk with Jesus and not allow depression to happen to me.

Recently been through 2nd m/c. Had to bed rest and still it was not meant to be. both occassion i had to take a week medical leave to bed rest trying to stablised. But the recent case, my christian lady boss replied me "Not again" when i shared with her what happen to me.

Seriously, is has not been easy for me, fearful and i wanted a second child very much. Who like to bed rest, who like to go through all this shit and who dont envy mommies who have easy and smooth pregnacy, who dont want that?

Babymilo, I understand what you going through I also want to renew my faith with god. I am on the edge of losing hope. For my case I have been trying for months, every month I tell myself god is giving me his miracle it's this month but end up nothing.This is the worst month my fear is building up as my illness is back to haunt me again. I am like racing with time but I am too weak to move.I kept praying for strength from god, I am really lose. Sometimes it's not that I want to compare I just can't help it, why some Pple are able to conceive so easily & me who have so much faith end up having nothing.

For every failure, I always ask myself, What can I do now? What's God plan for me?

Wanda/ babymilo:

don't give up and don't feel disheartened! yes, i would think it is very helpful to get the book to help u in your faith. And if you are not the reading kind, pick up grace-based sermons! You can google 'Nerida Walker' on Youtube and listen to her sermons on supernatural childbirth too.

The book is available at Rock Gifts & Bookstore (there's one at Suntec, but closing in end Jan), and another at the Star Vista.

Keep looking to Jesus as your provider for all that He has done at the cross.

Sisters, I know how it feels and the pain of loss...it took me 4 long years to finally get my miracle baby this yr, and after an early MC in 2011 and another in March last year....but don't let the devil defeat you...we are standing on victory grounds!

Trust in God's unceasing fruitfullness and supernatural healing...*BIG HUGS*

You are never a failure...

morning sisters!

a devotional to perk up your day!

Ultimate Victory
“I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer...for I have overcome the world.”
(John 16:33, AMP)

When trials and challenges come, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed or discouraged. You may feel lost or uncertain about the future. That’s when we need to turn our hearts and minds to God because He has promised that no matter what we face, we can have His perfect peace. We can feel His perfect love. We can have confidence because He has already overcome the world.

The key is that we have to keep an eternal perspective. We have to know that the trials that come our way are only temporary. We may experience tragedy or loss in this life, but with God on our side, we have the ultimate victory in eternity. We may have seasons of grief or sadness here on earth, but He is our comforter, and in the end, He will wipe away every tear from our eyes.

Remember, when difficulties arise, focus on the fact that you have the ultimate victory. Don’t let fear paralyze you; instead, put your faith and hope in God. Those things that the enemy meant for evil, God will turn around for your good. He’ll lead you out stronger, wiser and more alive than ever before.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your perfect peace. Even when things don’t make sense, I choose to trust You. Even when I don’t feel victorious, I know that with You, I am always an overcomer. I choose to put my faith and hope in You today knowing that I will never be disappointed in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Trust in Ultimate Victory over all your circumstances sisters! Especially in the area of child-bearing. Be greatly blessed!
*hugs*

Hi

I am a Dec 2012 mummy. I would like to sell my

1) Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kits(20tests) for $70

Expiry date is Sep 2013

2) Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kits (17 tests) for $60 - Only used 3 test kits.

Expiry date is Aug 2013

Baby dust to all!

Hi gals, don't give up..
I have 3 early miscarriages in the past, and now I am still trying.. I went to NUH Pregnancy Loss Center for investigation and found out that I have high level of Natural Killer cells that might cause the possibility of the NK cells to attack the embryo. Therefore if I manage to have BFP I have to undergo a treatment/ injection during the first trimester to suppress the level of NK cells.

xuan - Think i am going through the same as you. Can you please pm me as i cant pm you. I like to find out from you how to go about with NUH PLC. Pls share with me.

Hi sisters in Christ,
just wanted to share this poem with you. I find this poem very meaningful and I felt very ministered to it. I hope you will too.
happy.gif

http://www.dtm.org/Poems/Wait.html

Romans 8:28

I have read a book written by Jennifer Saake titled Hannah's Hope and I find it a very good read. If you can get a copy, do try to read it!
happy.gif

God loves you!

Hi ladies,

its a pleasant surprise to chance upon this thread!
happy.gif
I am still quite new to the forum and we are hoping to start TTC-ng in May to coincide with our return to Singapore (yep hubby posted overseas for work)

Looking forward to share with all you ladies here
happy.gif
)

R u too busy at home n hv no time to go shopping? Why not do online shopping.. I hv found a great place selling cute bb clothings & products from Fisher price, Lamaze etc in facebook with great prices.. . Come on in to join the fb n shop.. Is always good to hv another choice to shop.. saving is very impt for us especially standard living so high now..
No harm to take a look..
Visit www.facebook.com/precioustotcloset today...or search for Precious Tots Closet (bear icon) fr facebook to find out more.

blessedone: Thanks for the verse.. I agree on that. Seek the Giver, not the things of His Hand. We do not understand but God knows best. But yet I will praise Him no matter what lies ahead. Rest in God amidst our search for an answer, a miracle. Ps 46:11

Hi Sisters In Christ,

I am now in my 27 weeks and i came across this post for Christians. So glad and it is indeed enriching to read all the post here.I just attended a class that started yday "raising the kid God's Way"...

Anyway, like I had mentioned, I was happen to come across this thread. Just wanted to check if anyone of you had your baby showers held externally and if yes, are there any suggested venues, cost etc.

Lastly, any idea of any nice yet unique christian names for princess? I initially wanted Tess as it means "harvester" but frends said it sounds like TEST! ;p

Any good suggestions of names are welcome.

hi Annie, this thread is for Christian mummies TTC, so i guess most of us are in the TTC-ing stage
happy.gif

Maybe we can start a '2013 Christian mummies' thread, and i pray that everyone from this thread will be able to migrate over soon!!

God bless sisters! I haven't checked this thread for some-time, hope everyone is well!

Dear sisters in Christ,

Is this page still active? I'm new here and have joined this forum to find out more about motherhood. Just came across this page and was very happy that there is a page for Christian mummy TTC. I just got married Dec 2012 and have signed up this forum to find out more about pregnancy and preparing my body for pregnancy. Nice to meet all of you and hope that those who are TTC will be bless with a child soon. Have also read through all of your post and hope to encourage all of you..

Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV)
A Time for Everything

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens

I believe there is a time for your blessings to come as well.. Hold on to the promises of God even though you may have failed many times. In Genesis, God bless Abraham a son, Issac even at such an old age and his wife, Sarah have pass the age of childbearing. I believe that God is able to turn things around for all of you and I believe in miracles. Trust in the Lord my dear sisters in Christ.. Keep believing.. God bless..

Dear sisters, very heartening to read your messages. Do keep it going. Today's service was on Colossians. A very simple and short book but so meaningful.

Being reminded of the importance of spreading God's word. Spreading it to your child is an important, big step. Hope your kids and others will see Jesus in you!

dear bubbly29, thanks for sharing
happy.gif

Anyway mummies, i enjoy reading this:
The One Year Bible for Kids, Challenge Edition

Hope you find it useful too.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this page.. Just want to share my testimony. I want to agree with double_wenz that truly there is a time for everything.

I wasted a lot of time angry with God. It was in my heart from young a strong desire to get married early and have a good sized family. But He made me wait. Wait for my husband to be ready to get married. After that, wait for him to be ready to have kids. I told myself, I would rather wait than to have a heart unprepared for marriage and fatherhood. But by the time we were ready for kids, time had caught up. We TTC'ed for 3 years without success. I had an ovarian cyst, was allergic to Clomid and all the while extremely angry with God why I had to go through all that, when I had a deep down conviction that if He truly wanted to give, all He had was to SPEAK and I would conceive. I prayed for many to conceive and they did. But when I prayed for myself, I had nothing but the word wait. I was furious, felt that God favoured others but not me. So God was dealing with me all these issues I had, the anger, the self, seeing children as a reward for the things I did.

Then miraculously, just when I've given up, I conceived naturally. His time had come. I was ecstatic, thought that my turn had come. I bonded with my son immediately. I knew what he was like, his personality, his God-given name. I prayed for him everydday. But his heart stopped beating at week 9. I was devastated. God did not give answers but that I would have another one soon. I told Him I just couldn't trust His word again. He sent a sister to tell me that others will be trusting for me. I conceived naturally within 3 months. I nearly lost her too, if not for God's intervention.

She's almost 3 now, precious in His sight, loves Jesus and sensitive to His Holy Spirit. She asked Jesus to be her Friend the other day. She lost one more brother last year at wk5 but is expecting another brother later this year. All 4 naturally conceived within 4years, a miracle for someone who is 39 this year and whom the doctors say cannot conceive naturally, EVER. And I can feel this little brother of hers kick when the presence of the Lord comes as I pray. All glory to Him.

I'm sharing this because I read in this forum some who have heartbreak of the loss I experienced, and the heartbreak of waiting. I look back and realised that the children came at the time when the Lord has prepared my husband and I (especially me) to have His precious ones. And when they come, they will be ready to receive all the blessings He has for them because their mothers and fathers have been prepared by God. I wasted a lot of time trying to seek that ahead of His timing. Time which could be spent enjoying the private times with my hubby, to do with joy the things He entrusted, instead of contaminating that time with anger and envy and striving.

Please seek the Giver, not the gifts.. Do not be like me and let the TTC'ing and anticipation rob you of your present joy and gratitude. Live in the present, not the future or the past. May His joy be with you.

thanks for your beautiful sharing sister! *big hugs*

Praise God for his superabounding grace on us - HIS BELOVED CHILDREN!

For all our sisters still TCC-ing, trust God with an open heart that He will open the doors that no one can shut, perfect in HIS TIME. God knows the best for us and will provide us with nothing but the best. He sacrificed His only begotten Son, Jesus, on the cross, just for you and me.

Let us make this Easter a more meaningful one by giving up ourselves totally to Him, not relying on our own human efforts, but like what our dear sister weiwei shared, to seek the GIVER, not trying to attain the gifts...because when you seek GOD, all His riches are ours to enjoy.

Keep praying and fellowshipping, and I would encourage us to pray and encourage each other along the way, no matter which stage we are in.

Shalom my beloveds!
happy.gif

Hi weiwei,

Thanks for sharing your testimony and your journey with us. I understand what you are saying and many things you shared is what I struggled too. It is difficult in the ttc journey to "be still and know that I am God" (Ps 46:11). Like you, I believe God does not withhold good from us, He is actually the One being patient with us yet we often turn and point at/question/doubt/angry with Him. He wants the best for us, start with us so that our children will be blessed. Time is irrelevant to God but we have schedule and agenda how we want it to be.

Your sharing is a precious reminder to us to be Mary and that He is a faithful Father God who does not take delight to "torture" us as we often think but to bless us abundantly. Dear sisters, take heart that God loves us dearly as we are and we do not need to have children as trophies and neither are we "flawed" without children as of now. Hope in God is different from the hope the world has; hope in God has her sight on things more eternal, in God. May we always have peace that transcends all understanding that guards our hearts as we seek to be becons for Christ! (Prov 3:5-6) JY all!
happy.gif

Thank you wei wei for your sharing.. Very very encouraging.. Indeed, God is always on time.. We may not know His will for us but whatever happened, happens for a reason.. Let's all believe that slowly but surely all will be bless with the desires of our hearts.. Jia you sisters who are TTC-ing.. Keep on keeping on!!

Hi Sisters-in-Christ, never give up your faith in GOD. All things happenned in His time for a purpose. My daughter is coming to eight (Oct).When I first conceive her when my son is around 5 years I almost lost her too. Had to take hormone jabs (twice a week) and my supervisor wasn't that nice (gynaecologist had to call my office to give her a piece of his mind). thank GOD for the gynae and the leaders/members of my church who prayed through the difficult period, was hospitalised twice and MC for almost a month. So don't give up. Anyway, there's healing/prayer session on April 20 at 11am No. 55 Sembawang Drive. Need prayers? Come and be touched by GOD. I can be contacted @ 97123948

Whatever names you deciding for your children, bear in mind - it shapes the character of the child.

Oh yes, Sheryl, so agree with you.
I asked the Lord for names of each one I have, even the ones lost in early 1st trimester, and He always shows a facet of their character.

Hi Weiwei, very true indeed. My daughter's name was given by GOD Himself almost the same time my husband and I heard it. Sometimes, as parents we tend to dwell on the gift GOD give to us and we forget about Him. Remember we are just stewards to our children, they don't belong to us but GOD who is faithful to bless us with fruits of our womb. I have to constantly remind myself that my children do not become "my god".

dear sisters, during last medical checkup, doc told me i have a 5cm fibroid for which he recommends ops. But i heard that TCM can cure fibroids. Can someone help me here with the contact of a TCM who is known to have cure fibroids?

Hello all,I am lee Ching.41 this year,just had a boy last year!
I've created a fb group for all of us,"confident mummies !!!"
This group is to bring our bond much closer together,at the same time it is also much easier to chat.
Perhaps,you may add me at [email protected] in fb.
Hope to hear from mummies soon!!
Cheers,
Lching.

Amelia J,

Obimin is just a normal multivitamin. There shouldn't be any problems. I was taking prenatal multivits before conceiving my current baby. Just don't overdose ;)

Hmm blessedone, are you contradicting yrself? You shared Habakkuk 3:17-18 then you wondered if healing works?it's your faith in GOD.Isn't that our basis in GOD?If you've loved ones who are needing healing do u encouraged them or stopped them for encountering GOD?

blessedone...

I don't think there is a direct answer to your question because each person is unique and their circumstances and God's plan for each person is unique.

There are some people who go for healing service after healing service and never get children. There are some whom healing services work because God in His sovereignity determines it is time and there is something to heal.

First thing is the state of relationship with God. I believe that above all, God values the personal relationship He has with all of us. That's the reason Jesus came and died for us. Second thing is that there is a time for everything. A time to be born and a time to die. Third thing is this: God is a God of righteousness; ie we can trust that His will for us is RIGHT, even if we do not like it. Fourth, He is sovereign.

My point is that by all means go for the healing services but each of us needs to listen to God for our specific case; what works for others may not work for us. In my case, I got angry cos He asked me to wait. Turned out He has stuff to do with me in the waiting period. He also didn't want the child or the desire to have a child to become a god to me. He made me wait to a point til I was willing to give up and be happy and content with childlessness if He so wills it. And that was my journey.

Healing can also take place outside healing services BTW. it's the Lord who heals and He is everywhere.

Hi there. Want to share my story.
I am a SLE patient and having a child is not easy for me. I was afraid of complications arise during the pregnancy. I wanted to give up having baby.
I never dreamt that I would conceive last year August. Almost everyday I prayed that God would take charge of my life and not let my medical condition got worsened due to pregnancy. God is good! Throughout the pregnancy, my condition was stable and baby was growing healthily.
Now my little one is almost 2 months old. Within these 2 months, he had admitted to hospital twice. First time was due to his high jaundice level and the second time was an abscess at his anus. He is a brave little one. Through my boy, I can see how God really helps me to go through this tough period of time. I cried when knowing baby's jaundice level was too high. I cried when he needed to go through an operation. But God shows His strength through my little one.
I had broke down in front of my SLE doc. I felt stress because I am the main caretaker. Every time I needed to express my milk, it happened to be his feeding time. When I went out, I wanted to go home ASAP to express my milk. In the end, God has shown me a way to get out of these stress. My friends and my doc had given advices. I believe that God uses them to tell me how to not be so stress.
Giving thanks to Him is never enough. I have to continue to believe there is a purpose for my little one to exist in my life. My boy truly is a gift from God.

Hi Mummies,

Selling the following ovulation strips and comes with english instructions.

If keen, email: [email protected] or HP: 97386563

Ovulation strips : 10 for $3.50(expiry Aug 2014)
20 for $6.00
All 34 for $10.00

Hello Christian Mummies.
I am 28 weeks pregnant with #2 and I stumbled upon this for Christian mummies. I would like to know if any of you have contacts of nannies for newborn, starting in oct? I'm kinda desperate and hubby is quite particular also if nannies have idols in the house, etc.

Kindly sms me at 94553292 or email me at [email protected] should you have any contacts.

I'm staying in Sengkang, but working in Kallang way, so anywhere between Buangkok, Hougang and Potong pasir is fine for us.

Thanks.
God bless, have a blessed week ahead.

blessed_Angie,

*BIG HUGS* I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It's heartbreaking, I know.
I've got 2 little ones in heaven too. We'll get to see them again.

Good morning ladies!

I am new to this thread and will like to intro myself
happy.gif

I have a 4 year old gal.

With God's grace, we have recently started to try for our 2nd one.

Whether we succeed anot, will leave it all in God's good hands.

Hope to get to know you all better and learn from your experiences.

Have a Blessed week ahead
happy.gif

Does anyone knows whether these are safe for regular consuming when TTC or pregnant?

Tried googling, but cant find much info.

1)Chia Seeds
2)Gingko nuts / powder
3)Papaya fruit
4)Evening Primrose oil

Also, can I continue my regular workout e.g. hot yoga and gym workout when TTC? Will it be too vigorous for TTC?

TIA!

Back