(2013/11) November 2013

please drink water and take care.

PM yday announced that we cant come to a standstill... but companies can decide if they want to shut off or work from home.
the real Singapore posted a list of company who allow staffs to work from home.

Now hoping that the govt quickly reaches out to the poor old folks that have trouble feeding themselves and no money for masks.
yet so many suppliers are marking up the N95 masks from $0.50 to $3.50. F*** them....

My company has announced that staff to work from home starting today till next Weds. Even staying indoor at home closing all windows & aircon full force makes my eyes feel so dry and painful.

sad.gif
when will this haze go away???
sad.gif

Febie: i agree. alot of black hearted pple are marking up the price of their masks. i believe there are also some who are selling masks that are of inferior quality. really despise such pple, using such a time to earn money. super disgusted.

my colleague bought mask from whole saler /distributor, ytd noon, 1 box $20-$30...
today call again, selling at 1 box $80... how to buy??

i m working indoors, but my air con office smells and looks hazy... argh...

Bless (mumagain)
good that your company allow work from home...
if my company allow, i would keep my 2 kiddos at home with me...
still sending the kids to child care and infant care...
sad.gif

PSI at 400!!!!! gosh!!

DPW, i hope most company at least allow the pregnant and folks to support from home if possible. I'm glad that my office allows that maybe due to small office and we're all using laptops so it's easier to expedite the work order.

I'm too housing the 2 kids at home due to the stupid haze...

wah DPW that wholesaler/ distributor is really unscrupulous! any idea 1 box usually have how many pcs of N95 masks?

I am the only preggie staff at work and there is totally no words of caution. Staff number here is 30. As I am a sales staff, we have month end closing to meet..My boss can even schedule a new pdt briefing later and wants a productive brainstorm. Nerve to say he wont accept silence! My brain cant even function like this. Luckily, my team mates are tapau-ing lunch for me. But the office is 2nd flr, once door opens the haze is in..we sit at sales front desk.
sad.gif

FYI. Just rec'd a sms notification from school that MOE has issued and instruction to cancel all school activities for the rest of hols...

I think MOM should take action soon ba.

good afternoon mummies. hope those who are at work are lunching in. the air is just too bad. working from home today but i still smell the haze in my airconditioned living room. so wearing my N95 indoors.

xuan, one box of N95 usually have 20 pieces of masks. the prices have been increasing. my colleauges bought ytd from warehouse at $27 per box in the morning. i bought at another warehouse in late afternoon and it was $32 per box. we had initially ordered 5 boxes but when we reached, they said sold out. in the end, hubby had to "beg" them to sell us - citing his wife is pregnant! hahaa...

Pinky, on hospital to deliver, my gynae recommended delivering in the hospital that he is based in since he'll be able to respond to any emergency in a minute! so i'm probably gg to deliver in TMC.

Val- i will try to on my PM in profile link. if not, i PM you and you send me the details for photography? tks!!

went for my gynae appt ytd, and saw that bb is a boy! seemed quite obvious to me... so doubt it'll be wrong. but like the rest of the mummies, i will double-confirm after detailed scan
happy.gif
just so happy that little one is growing well despite my small tummy.

i also think there will be no stop work order. imagine the supermarket all closed, then where to buy milk powder for our elder kids?

my organisation has also advised that pregnant woman can stay at home to work. but if i stay home, i still have to send #1 to cc, otherwise it is impossible to work having to take care of him at the same time. do feel sorry that he still has to go cc at this period of time. but the cc has closed all doors and windows and it doesnt have any haze smell, so maybe it's better than staying at home.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM</TD><TD>Area</TD><TD>BB Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>linxiaober</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kinderbueno</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bless</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Sim L N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>xu4n</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winkle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang / SengKang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>A/P John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Karuna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snake_BB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Silver</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>SY (cheerypie)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fiona</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>P.T</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MKB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wennykoh</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Arissa</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>applebits</TD><TD>1,2,3</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happygal79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeseburger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluenosebear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn (Caslyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Annapoorna</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamrat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleprince</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummychua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Febie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Polkadottie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babypink</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Plush</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Regina</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mawanab</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>beaniehope</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn (lv150805)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Regina</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

there are varying prices of N95 on gmarket. I bought mine this morning at $32.90.

the government says they have 9 million in stock of N95. why don't they release this stock earlier? It's been 5 days of haze.

heard that TTSH pharmacy was selling at $60 per box and now out of stock liao!

i'm wondering if the pharmacy make money out of the stocks they get from govt.

i feel so ke lian that i feel like crying. colleagues all brought lunch from morning so nobody can help me da bao food today. hub is not able to help me buy food too. then the psi at 1pm is so high i'm not comfortable with gg out to buy food with my surgical mask. i feel so upset, it's like i have to choose to either be hungry or breathe in the haze. ='(

Piggie: can only munch on my biscuits for now. but i'm a rice n noodle person.. it's not enuff for me.

littleprince: i cant order that much food alone to hit the min order. =(

Bless: mac not delivering. same for kfc n pizza hut. =(

i just pity my baby.. cannot even get proper food for lunch.

Mummychua,
Pm u =)

Winkle, 
have u rec my pm?
Ur teambuilding indoor or outdoor?

Fuzzybear,
Ya, i agree with u and tats why i am hard on my kids as well. And tts why i am the devil at hm. Not tt i enjoy scolding and nagging at them but its for their good. Hope the kids will grow up and know our 苦心.

Pinky,
Gals also can join gangster, smoke all these le. However, its true tt boys lesser things to worry coz gals tend to be more at losing end in certain aspects. U know wat i am mean right? Hehe.
Yes, clean n mop the flr daily. Coz feel its really dusty lo.
Yes, laundry hang indoor. Air and heat dry. No choice. U hang out ur laundry will only bcum dirty with those tiny particles.

Kayliz,
I have been craving for sesame chicken for quite sometimes. Lol. Everytime smelly neighbour cooking it makes me go hungry but i am lazy to cook it on my own.

Plush/angie,
Welcome to the thread =)

Plush,
Woohoo! Maldives! I have always love the maldives! Clear water and now clean air. Hehe. Do u used to do water sports?

Piggie,
At least our babies are more protected in our wombs than out breathing the polluted air.

Manawab,
Pm u le =)
I dun chk my email linked to my pm for years. Think it already overflooded and cant accept emails liao. Lol!

Xuan,
Mayb next time u can prep packed lunch or no choice standby some cup noodles or biscults at ur desk. Ur colleagues probably also worried abt stepping out so brought their own lunch.

Poor Xuan.. no macdelivery. check pasta mania? they might be able to order.

Hello mommies! had lunch? had to brave the haze to go and get myself jabbed. :p so bad outside. i developed skin rashes liao. didn't bother with a mask cos i already can't breath well cos nose is blocked. just tahan a bit lor.

Yes there are FAKE masks out there. one of my frens said she managed to score some N95 masks for kids. I told her there's no such thing but she said it is smaller in size and definitely for kids. this morning another fren check MOH webby and true enough, there's no such thing as N95 masks for kids. I told her abt it and now she angry with me.

I do think staying indoors is the best way to protect urself. don't buy anyhow buy masks from non reputable sources. cos if u wear a fake mask, it offers u no protection either. Also i see a lot of ppl with mask out there wearing wrongly. it is supposed to be tight and SEALS ur face. hence it definitely will be very hard to breathe. the danger to u might be that u pass out from the lack of oxygen!

Manawab, haha congrats on ur 90% boy? hahahaha

Blessed, glad ur detailed scan went well.
happy.gif
so are u expecting a boy or a gal? don't think u have told us the gd news.
happy.gif

Xuan,
Psi has dropped to 245. Altho still v unhealthy but at least it dropped. If u are still hungry, just wear a mask and quickly go get urself some decent food to brighten the day up. Feeling sad and hungry is nt a gd combination.

Hi, I'm in Nuh now
Super long q for buying N95 mask, $3 per pc &amp; limit 3 pcs each pax.
FYI, nil N95 mask for kids. Only surgical mask but nil stock
Updates from me scan, all is ok. Checked bb heart, limbs, head, tummy, cord. All ok, but placenta seems low also.
Need to go for anthr detailed scan at 15/7 at 21 week+.
Now 100% princess

Yay, congrats Bluenosebear! wah that means u need to pay 2x for the scans? is the 18 wks scan more ex?

U queuing for the mask? i thought your workplace sure have! haha..

Val, hopefully our kids grow up to be sensible.. i see the slashing at Cineleisure that day.. the parents heart sure broken...

Hi Fuzzy, Have la. I think I'm the earliest one to know the gender in this thread due to CSV. I'm expecting boy. My 3rd boy. As my 2 boys already quite big, 8 and 11. They are very excited about this baby and always wanted a boy. Just past 2 nights, I let both of them feel the hard kicks on my stomach and they laff like mad. It's now their routine to ask to feel the kicking everynight before sleep :D

@Blue, congrats on the detail scan and a princess!! **so envy so many expecting a gal**. My placenta also low but gynae say she's expecting it to be higher next visit, ask me not to worry.
@Manawab, congrats on your boy! :D

fuzzybear, yes, 90% boy! hahaa...
tks bless.

Val, thanks!! got your PM
happy.gif

xuan, it's been more than an hour since your post abt no lunch. hope you managed to go out quickly to grab lunch. don't stay hungry. cheer up! it's Friday.

Xuan: anything in your pantry u can take? Like milo with biscuits, etc.. at least better than nothing.

Val: buy from outside??? i really love foods with sesame oil... Hope this round i have better appetite to eat during confinement.. the CL i engaged was said to be a good cook, im trying to learn to appreciate vinegar pork trotters..
My mum kept telling me the gravy is very nutritious and helps in BM supply!

For my 1st preg i was told before i have "low anterior placenta". I dunno what it means but gynae told me my case is not a cause for worry.
I went thru natural delivery too and everything was smooth.

I saw this in babycentre:
Having an anterior placenta may cushion your baby's movements, so it may take longer to first notice your baby's movements. You may also feel fewer movements in your second trimester than you would if the placenta was in a different position.

Oh! no wonder i was the last few mummies to feel my bb movement when i was already 5 mth+! for this bb i already felt it around 15-16 weeks.

no leh i still din get to eat lunch. took some biscuits but still quite hungry. think will go make milo soon if the hunger dun stop. =( i'm feeling abit stoned actually. can't wait to end work to get proper food.

fuzzybear: i din know the kids' masks are fake ones. but i think still need to get for the kids cos not many choices for them..

SN - where u get e n95 mask? Went guardian n Watson during lunch n still sold out le.. only can put waiting list =( Gvt said they replenish e stock aldy but y I cant find.

Bless- so good to hav big kor kor. Sure they will dote on this little one.

Xuan- dun b upset. Hope u had something to eat earlier. Call delivery next time ya.

Fuzzybear - yes I noe wat u meant.. girl always e losing end... sometimes is hard to teach cos when they reach puberty n go to secondary school, they bound to change w peer pressure despite how well e parents educate them.

Oops Bless, i forgot u did CVS.. haha its not updated on the table either.. So cute ur sons! its a big age gap btw them man!

Manawab, hope it stays as 90% boy!

Kayliz, i love vinegar pork trotters but it is super duper oily! always eat it with a lot of rice..

Xuan, there's only those 3 ply for kids. which doesn't protect them either.. best to stay indoors.. Poor u.. none of ur cols volunteer to buy for u? so mean of them.

Bluenosebear, got difference meh? the masks u use at work and the masks we shd be wearing for haze? haha.. i saw 2 versions.. one is the rigid circular mask and the other like the 3ply one. much softer.

Pinky, i agree.. gals are always on the losing end.. just need one super strength sperm to change her life!

fuzzybear: none of them went out today. all brought their food from morning, or maggi mee. sigh.. tahan abit more lor. 3 hrs to go.

Xuan, it is 168 now.. if u really cannot tahan, may be better grab this chance to go and get something to eat.

I thought some of ur non preggie or male col will see u like that and volunteer to buy for u even though they had lunch already lor.

Xuan, 3pm 168 psi, that means it could be lower than 150 since hourly psi reading is average of preceding three hours. Like what fuzzybear said, grab the chance to go out now if really need to. Else, wait for next hour's reading and hope it's even lower.

Fuzzybear, apparently there are kiddy n95 masks, but available in USA. My bro now there, going to courier some to us

Fuzzybear - but I still wanna a girl n boy... hee..

Xuan- u can use e mask but damp a cloth over ur nose n use e mask over it. Online say e damp cloth will help to trap e particles for those dun hav n95 mask. Go grab something to eat...bb hungry!

thanks girls.. unfortunately my office lunch time strictly 1-2pm so not convenient for me to go out now also liao. asking bb to tahan awhile more.. later then we go feasting. haha..

pinky, i ordered my n95 on gmarket. bo bian leh. i have been hesitating on placing this order cos of the recent credit card fraud case, trying to minimise online transactions. but i thought even if this haze is gone by next week before my masks arrive, i can always keep it for next year. This haze is gg to be a yearly thing loh.

Mommies if u wanna buy masks, pls buy 8110 and not 8210, unless u are of a bigger built (which I don't think u guys are). 8110 is meant for smaller Asian faces, while 8210 is meant for Caucasian and Negroid faces.

8110 is NOT for kids. Ankh is right, US sells kids size (1860s) even then that's likely to be for toddlers abv 3 yrs old.

Bluenosebear, yup.. i personally feel that this is an over reaction.. N95 is better put to use if MERs ever come to SG!

Back