(2013/08) August 2013

i also encounter before.. a lady alighted the train so i went to sit at the reserved seat which she vacant. after i sat then i noticed that a guy was actually approaching the seat too and he "tsk" very loudly. he looks young lor! so i juz ignored him :p

shared in the fb group before abt this super rude guy whom i met in mrt last time. i was boarding at city hall and there was so many ppl boarding. this guy was pushing me from behind and said "there's still space inside, you stupid bitch." when i turned to look at him, he added "ya, a fat one." wah!!! at that pt of time, i was furious but i'm not those confrontational kind so i didn't know how to retaliate. jerk lor this kinda person and he looks like he is in his early 20s, in shirt n tie!!

I think there are still nice people around. I have been offered seats a couple of times on the train. Like today i was offered a seat by an auntie and an uncle but as I am only taking 2 stops I rejected their kindness. Cos very paiseh to occupy only for 2 stops. Ha.

But there was once when my tummy is not that obvious but still visible... I was standing near the reserve seats on the bus. There was a couple sitting there. The guy was abt early 40s and his foreign gf. And the lady was asking him things like c-sect, natural birth and he answered that the clients will be the one choosing. He will give them options. So obviously he is could be a gynae lo. And he was sitting there eyeing me. I keep thinking to myself.. Lucky not my doc.

Katherine: that guy is an ass. Hope next time someone treat his wife the same way or worst. But then since he's an ass. Maybe no one will marry him. Ha.

Btw: how to join the FB group?

Haha Oister you are still not in fb group? You don't know what you are missing! Lol a lot going on in there.... Anyway for me also, mostly guys give up seats.. First time it was an Ang Moh. Surprised he saw my tummy cos it was not so obvious under my dress. Then another time it was i think a malay guy who was quite well built / hunky. I think he paiseh to sit w a preggy lady standing beside him! Haha.

But then there was This time I took mrt, also these 2 girls on mrt just pretend nvr see.. But nvm la I only took for one station from newton to orchard haha.

Haizz seeing all of you all talking abt seats and people not aware of it I can totally understand even though I drive..the last few days while doing some delivery for work cos clients wants it urgently I was dragging a whole roll of cable out from my car and the stupid store man instead of helping me can just ask me to put it in the store..I was like telling him hey I'm pregnant can you just help and he just ignore me...

Qi, Jos, i'm trying something new, i add u by email.. Usually got to add as friendtm then admin can add. U let me know if u are added to the group?

can add me too? [email protected]

am currently into my 24th week, EDD 16 Aug 2013 and will be expecting a son
happy.gif

BabyS: no need. just add email at the top right hand side bar of the group can already.
happy.gif
tried last time. anyway i have added acidz, ester and emily.

Speaking of that, i suppose i can relate to all these sentiments. i had an encounter on the way back which made me so pissed and i remembered every word said because I was so shock that someone could actually go to such an extent of not letting up a seat for a preggie.

Son: mum i think this lady standing beside you is pregnant, how ah?

Mum: never mind. u see outside i use my paper cover so she cannot see us.

Son: *after looking* mum, u ask me see outside, i so stress leh, her tummy quite big leh.

Mum: then stop talking, u pretend to sleep. i think she's alighting soon.

I understand that most of them might feel tired after a long day of work, but i was seriously taken aback by their conversation as i was standing right beside them.

The son looks like he's at most P4!OGoodness..

Reading all the posts on seats on public transport - I guess depends on our luck too in coming across the considerate ones. I also find more guys giving up seats for me... and there was once, I boarded a crowded bus and this older auntie, who was also standing, made a young man give up a seat for me and she insisted I take it, even though I said she could go ahead! I was so thankful but sadly no one else bothered to offer a seat to her...

Can I be added to the FB group too? [email protected]
Thanks!

<table border=1><tr><td>S/n</TD><TD>Nick Name in SMH forum</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Expecting Child</TD><TD>Hospital to deliver baby</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2/8/13</TD><TD>caroline khi</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>wenditan</TD><TD>2/8/13</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Joelle_024</TD><TD>2/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Serene (reneisme)</TD><TD>3/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>4/8/13</TD><TD>Dr. Khoo</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>soulffle</TD><TD>4/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Thiasy</TD><TD>4/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Babyxi</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>chirpychirpy</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mymelody79</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>wlilian</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Elaine (bdpanda)</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Javier's _mum</TD><TD>6/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Bam</TD><TD>7/8/13</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Oisterbaby</TD><TD>7/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>bb_hopeful</TD><TD>7/8/13</TD><TD>Vincent Lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jeslynx87</TD><TD>7/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>sheepysheeps</TD><TD>8/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Annpaul</TD><TD>8/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>piggy_cheng</TD><TD>8/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Mrstham2011</TD><TD>9/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>gyyl</TD><TD>10/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Milis</TD><TD>12/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>stella1805</TD><TD>13/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr T B Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount E Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Chocpockie</TD><TD>13/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Babys</TD><TD>15/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>diorly</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Vinette</TD><TD>15/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Ellen</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Chua TM</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Skymummy</TD><TD>16/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>rachyo</TD><TD>17/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr. Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Monmav</TD><TD>18/08/13</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>baby20_manja</TD><TD>18/08/13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Elainetly83</TD><TD>18/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Chua Hong Liang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>cyee</TD><TD>18/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Usaginoko</TD><TD>19/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Chen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Sueann18</TD><TD>19/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Tan HH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Rachel Lee</TD><TD>19/8/13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Von</TD><TD>20/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>ttcing</TD><TD>19/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Amegoh</TD><TD>20/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>23/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Edward Lee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Lyra</TD><TD>21/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD>23/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Hyperangel</TD><TD>24/08/13</TD><TD>Dr LC Lee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>bear bear</TD><TD>24/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>nefariouskat</TD><TD>24/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>zhaqqie</TD><TD>24/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Jos</TD><TD>24/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>simplygreen</TD><TD>25/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Scent</TD><TD>25/08/2013</TD><TD>chan k h</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Qin83</TD><TD>26/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Mariam</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Yuki @ East</TD><TD>27/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>joyful</TD><TD>27/08/2013</TD><TD>ch koh</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>mab3ru</TD><TD>27/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Bubbly</TD><TD>27/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount E Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Poppysead</TD><TD>27/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry Chen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Avuvia</TD><TD>28/08/2013</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>sotongberry</TD><TD>29/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>mumtobe0813</TD><TD>29/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Yippeeapple</TD><TD>30/8/2013</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>30/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount E Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>amee13</TD><TD>30/8/13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Xav (Xav_mummy)</TD><TD>20/08/2013</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Ministermen</TD><TD>Mid Aug</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Coco69</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Dr w k tan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning aug mummies. For aug mummies FB, we are organizing a gathering n currently proposing on either may 10 or 23rd. We r looking for 1-1 promotion. Those who r interested to join plz post on the comment at FB yah. Can't wait for the beautiful mummies to gather for a wonderful evening

Check out the babies r us at city square mall. Actually it's just toys, bb food/toiletries, bb clothes, bb gear (stroller, carseat etc). I heard last yr's crowd &amp; queue was very bad....

Hi mummies, I've invited you through the email and some I've added as friend cos i cant seem to find poppy....hope you are added to the group already

Again, If any or I have blur blur not forgetting to add you mummies just add me on fb [email protected] and i will add you all in the group okie.
happy.gif

Angela... I can't add. You can look for Aug '13 (SMH)... Else I think monmav can add you.

Chocppckie: Wah u still remember my detail scan? Nope, tomorrow is the day... Just pray everything is fine!!! So nervous!!! Cross my fingers!!!

Someone has to add you to the group. It's a secret group so You won't be able to find if you do a search. I can add later when I'm home. Need the laptop.
happy.gif

How's everyone's preparation for the little one's arrival?
Confirm CL, done up to-buy list, bgt the main big ticket items?
Started to clear space for bb stuff?

I was just counting... 23 wks just flew past... 14 wks left for me!

I've already spent almost $2k! Still have things to buy...

Hi amanda, can u add mi as well. [email protected]
Thanks
happy.gif

Hi usaginogo, if u never mention, i think i still in carefree mode.. mi still left wif 15 weeks to edd. haven start buying bb stuff yet.. think tis weekend need to take out my #1 bb stuff.. n see whether can reuse e big items. Planning to buy bb small item during bb fair.

Back