(2013/08) August 2013

Melissa,
Just to share, I experience the high BP during my pregnancy too. You should consider resting at home as when BP shoot up will restrict the oxygen carry to the baby. I took 6 months off from work from third trimester onwards till completion of maternity leave.

Depending on my situation, and if my placenta moves up, I may also request to get HL and maybe help w some report writing from home, starting from maybe June / July.

Melissa: ya i spoke to my gynae yest too and he says np to give MC or HL due to BP. But he was saying need to stay in hospital first then from there they extend and then can stay at home. Does it work this way?

I think more important to rest more. Baby more impt. My gynae says that as the pregnancy progresses, BP will also increase so must be careful.

Hi mummies to be, I'd like to sell 99% good condition baby cot including mattress, bed cover, teething cover and other accessories at $99 only. 
 I am staying in Jurong west and can contact me at 91834477. 
It's quite new n my baby seldom used it. 
The baby cot can be changed to three different height. 
Thanks. 
P:s/ the cot still look likes brand new.

Hi ester I've sent you a friend request and also invited you through email....I can't send you any friends request....
happy.gif
you wanna add me
happy.gif
[email protected] Facebook name is Mavis Tay...
happy.gif

Hi vane_etolie, I've also send you a friend request too and through email...you wanna check
happy.gif
I will add you into the list okie..do you also want to update your gynea..and delivering at which hospital ;)

icic, guess I have to talk to my gynae again on how to get HL. I was thinking of taking full 60 days of HL and rest at home.

hi mummies, i'm letting go of one Philips Avent Single Electronic Breast Pump (can use manually too) at S$150 (neg) in box (but without the 4oz milk bottles). Bought at S$200+++. Used less than 5 times.

Will give away some of mother/baby's neccessity like breastmilk storage bags etc.

Interested, pls email me at [email protected]

Zhaqqie: with medication, my average reading is abt 132/85. Feels that it's slowly rising again. Early stage of 2nd tri, my avg reading is 128/78. Wat abt yours?

Melissa & Zhaqqie, I also hv high BP and I hv a borderline GD, thankfully dun need the insulin for now. But I hv to keep update my dr once a week on my glucose reading.. So troublesome, cuz I hv to monitor food intake on my glucose test reading day..

Niway, my BP reading always pick up at 145/80, previously on Methlydopa but it so drowsy so my dr change to Adalat 30mg. My dr already that I will definitely be induce 37wk n then recent he even say that he hope to tahan me till 36wk.. Seriously I'm so scared that due to my BP n GD will cause complications. I will also hv ask for HL for one month before I reach 37wk..

Sue Ann, me too. I have borderline GD too. Let's just hope we can all tahan till at least week 37. Pray hard too that our little ones inside are not affected by all the medication.

Melissa and Sue Ann: my reading average about 136/95 then at the doctors will always be about 140/100. Dr put me on 2 MD tablets 4x a day but I seem very tired after the increase in dosage. Dr says the lower reading is more impt to manage.

I dun have GD, only high blood but also very worrying already. Scared it will affect the baby and have to deliver early. I'm also a FTM and if baby premature, I wun know how to handle.

Melissa, i was on aspirin before, but dunno why i
i dun need to continue.. yeah lor, lets hope we can tahan 37wk at least, in anycase im just gonna prepared my hospital
Bag frm 32wk onwards..

Zhaqqie, me too im FTM..Im always nervous when i go
For my dr appt

BabyS, guess the thot of not knowing whats gonna happen next, scared us. Can just hope n pray that no other complications..
happy.gif

hi mummies,
relax there and maybe try to take time off work to relax urselves or ask hubby to help out more at home? i believe the stress from these affects our BP too.. once we deliver everything will be ok, so hang in there!

i got constipation problems.. dunno is it baby move up so i constantly feel like there's lot of stuff stuck inside. trying my best to eat lots of fruits to prevent it from getting worse. Is there a problem if we eat prunes everyday?

time flies, it's already coming to mid may soon.. we are due in about 3 mths or less. hang in there!! i m trying to reduce my work load so i can last out longer. Really hope to have a smooth pregnancy and healthy birth weight baby, then can close shop. Very tired already and starting to dread the whole pumping/night feed routines! haha!

Bbreeze, I longing for a pre-natal massage now. But my useful massage lady won't do for me until i m at least 28 weeks. Another 2.5 weeks for me to endure!

chocpokie, same here too.. my neck and shoulders aching. i saw some pre-natal massage deal on those groupon website some weeks back but dun dare to go for it. Going for staycation soon but also dun dare to go for massage.. hopefully i can VBAC so can do massage. if kena cut again, will have to wait 1 mth before someone dare to touch my bones! hahah!!

oh yar, im constantly hungry.. terrible right?! constantly wanting to eat things and crave for certain types of food too. i hope this moderates out a bit during 3rd tri, otherwise i will have to practice lots of self restrain or grow huge!!

I also not sure of my BP before med.
I also not on aspirin. My doc always tell me if BP dun go down need go hospital..
sad.gif
sigh

Me too!! I always feel gan cheong when I need see my doc and can already feel my BP increase a few days b4 doc appt..

Jia you all.. Let hope all will be smooth and dun stress ourselves too much.
happy.gif

chocpockie & p : u guys didn't learn massage during pre-natal class? the physiotherapist taught our husbands how to massage us. very simple massages but at least it's good for my aching back :)

Bbreeze, I don't dare to weigh myself now.

Jos, I lazy to massage myself. Juz waiting for some pampering moments by massage lady. Hehe.

Hi Mummies,

I've got a few BN items to let go, PM me if interested. Thanks =)

Meetup @ Jurong East / Yishun MRT
or
Registered Postage (pay by buyer)

8374663.jpg

Hi mummies,

I have the following to let go:

- Ikea Sniglar Changing Station with changing mat $35
- Unopened box of Lansinoh Milk Storage Bags x 100 $30
- Brand new in box Tommee Tippee Bottle & Food Warmer $45
- Preloved (Used for 1 month) Tommee Tippee Steam Sterilizer $80 (Can be used with bottles from other brands)
- Brand new in box Philips Avent Steamer/Blender $150

Please PM or email [email protected]. Thanks!

mummies,

can i check with you all?
I am now in my 19th weeks.
is it normal to feel baby movements one day, then no movements for 2 days after that? like on and off, not frequent and not regular....

hello Hui,

Its normal.
happy.gif
i didnt really feel any kicks until around 20+ weeks, furthermore bb still very small at this point n theres alot of space in ur tummy for him/her to move around so u wont feel too much
happy.gif

Hope this helps!

Hui, i felt baby's moves more distinctly only in week 22. I am now week 25 going on 26. Now i can feel her schedule, like at 545am, 10am and 3pm she is really active. Since week 10. I can feel her liao but it was like scratchy moves plus my placenta is on top so maybe that block me from feeling her also..

I think u dont have to worry..
happy.gif

Back