(2013/08) August 2013

Dear mummies,

I'm from Jan 13 MTB forum group. I have an extra bottle of Clarins stretch mark oil - Huile Tonic Body Treatment Oil 100ml, retailing at $78. It is brand new in box, not opened before and purchased in late 2012. My hubby bought an excess bottle and hence unused. Am looking to sell it at $65. Self collect in Tampines hdb or Tanjong pagar mrt. Please PM me if you are interested.

diorly/ Angela: how can both of you see the wrong person sia O.O

Weird but even tho i am added in the facebook by diorly and Angela, i dont seem to be in the mummies FB leh?

angela
he oredi v poor thing.. one week once gonna turn mouldy.. sometimes I play w him, he will tell mi, 不要负责任就不要玩。poor guy.. haha

Wlilian: I have already invited you to the group you have to accept it
happy.gif

Wlilian: got.. I told her to stop it. She did.. Until she started
Kicking on my bladder! So imagine.. Suddenly got urge to pee, then nothing, then need to pee again..

I'll tap on my tummy whenever she did that and she'll stop..

Diory: ur boy so cute! Must be a very proud kor
Kor!

Ttcing: by kicking REALLY REALLY HARD! My daughter was a real kicker. So hard till when she got bigger, her kicks can be seen/ tummy shift. My colleagues or clients will talk to me
Half way and be distracted by the moving tummy or the protrusion..

The bladder and intestines r just beneath the uterus mah, so bcos she kick so hard, i can feel the impact..

monmav: ohhhh....i never see it at the side bar =.="" my stupidity lol...

BabyS: so cute..how many weeks when u are able to communicate with ur baby?

Lol so cute...can see leg...u must be very skinny...

I started feeling her flutters ard wk 16, so it was from
Then on lor.

I started feeling this baby at week 11.. When he/ she moves, its really itchy, so i'll say "stop tickling me".. I dunno if its coincidence or if baby really hears me but it stops. But so early
Still (week 15 now), so i am not sure also.

But my girl 'communicates' with her 'brother' with my belly button as her 'mike'.. Haha.

joyful
ur hb is so cute.. poor guy.. this 1 mth mux be a long one for him..

BabyS
tt is so cute.. I still can't feel my bb.. though they say #2 can feel earlier..

wlilian
too tired till my eyes are playing tricks on me..

how do u all know ur baby is moving?? I have not feel anything yet .. recently alot of sound coming from my tummy (u know that kind of rumbling sound when u r hungry) .. is it the baby??

BabyS: woo...same as me...i do feel some movement in wk 16 already....so excited....

Chirpy: hmmm...actually not sure how to discribe...my feeling is sometimes its very obvious like u can feel a "pang" like something is stabbing you from inside..if bb is playing she can just "poke" that place like 2-3 times then stop...then some other times is like fluttering...like bloop bloop kind of feeling...and you know bb is either shaking or moving around...maybe you can try lying on ur side for a while and then shifting back...my baby do react to it sometimes...like swing like that...

wow wlilian .. ur baby seems like having fun inside .. maybe my tummy fats too thick that i cant feel anything ...

Serene .. same here .. envy envy the rest ..

serene/ chirpy: hmm...you try in a quiet surrounding...maybe you can feel better?

hmm..definately not tummy fats...cos i am on the plump side and my tummy is now like a watermelon liao =.=" then when i did the oscar scan..the lady even commented i might be too fat, that why cannot see the baby well and she press the scope very hard towards my tummy.

Wow. Really envy those mummies that can feel their baby. I'm in week 16 now. Cannot feel anything at all. Sometime when i put my hand on the tummy, i can feel like bubbles. But i think its most probably gas.
Recently i pee alot more. I need to pee like every 2-3 hours. Its really irritating. Haiz. I cannot sleep well because of this too.

Oisterbaby: hmmm...not true? maybe that is baby moving plus vibration? u will know one...for example...u touch right...then got this bubbles...then after awhile no bubbles...it could be the fluttering we are all talking about...

try talking to your baby? cos sometimes baby very naughty one...they know u put your hand...they totally stop playing...hehe...there was one time i told my hubby that bb moving..then he put his hand...he say no leh..then i look at him..yah stop liao...whahaha

Angela: The part abt 2nd pregnancy can feel it faster, is true for me.. Dr says maybe cos i am more sensitive/ ticklish which is true also..

Wlilian: same here. I'm big sized plus big
Tummy. My gynae also say cos of the abdominal wall may be hard to see baby so have to press very hard also. (nice way of saying i am fat.. Ahah) hope we both dont have problem with detailed scan..

I didnt have any problem with my scans for #1 leh.. Dunno why now got problem.

Chirpy: I think that really is gas sound.. Dont worry. U will feel baby soon, when u are relAxed etc and when u least
Expect it..
happy.gif

Wlilian: same! I also experienced a "pang!" kinda feeling! Loke baby did a headflip and hit on he uterus wall.. Caught me by surprise..

baby S: I guess it is just gas cos i realise quite a bit of gas these few days (oops)

wlilian: my tummy oso like watermelon now .. but most of it is my own tummy .. the baby is only a very small bump below the huge tummy ..

anybody experiencing itchy tummy? is tat sign of stretch marks forming?

My upper tummy (above belly button) is also quite big, much bigger than bottom part. But upper part is all bloated with air..

Mummies and mummies-to-be, when having #1, have your tummy grow big? And at which week did ur tummy start growing big?

Cause I'm quite worried see-ing my tummy still small and can't feel baby's movement as of now.

Hi serene, dont worry. Some first time mum only start showing after 4 months, especially some tall mum. For me, I start showing before 3 months as I am short.

Serene, dont worry.. Different pple show at different times. Even if same mummy, All pregnancies r different.

As long as baby is growing, its ok.

My friend's tummy was flat all the way till 30 weeks, then a slight tummy appeared (like she ate alot and was bloated), her baby was 3 over kg lor.. So tummy size doesnt equal to unhealth pregnancy..
happy.gif

chirpy: Yes, itchy tummy = to skin stretching...if dont want stretch mark to be too ugly need to use stretch mark cream...
sad.gif

BabyS: same!! Lol..at least when wake up in the morning only lower part of the stomach very big..then when i eat my breakfast...my top one bigger then my lower stomach liao =.="

diorly: i dont dare to eat 梅菜 already...there was 1 time i ate..and baby made me puke it out T.T

Serene: this is my first one...so i was quite surprise i can feel so soon...and my tummy grow actually when i was week 12...it became like a honeydrew melon...now water melon... they are saying tummy growing depended on ur admominal muscle, if you are skinny or you exercise, the muscle there will not be easily stretched...like me i am fat and i hate doing sit ups...that why my tummy bloated so fast...another theory they say its because i am having a girl =.=" girl always tummy bigger and rounder first...boy tummy smaller one...

wlilian: err.. i just puked abit out too.. =.="

my tummy actually looks fat to some ppl...even my colleague quite close to me wan also didnt c tat i m pregnant =.+" Still ask me to join them to go drinking... Actually can tell already as my tummy looks round and expanded tummy...

Wlilian: at least urs got times when its flat. Mine is bloated all the time.. Making my appetite smaller also. I've lost 2 kg liao cos of the smaller appetite..

My hubby is suggesting a babymoon if not we gonna be stuck in sg for the next few yrs. He suggested korea and i WANT TO bring my #1 along too but hubby isnt too happy cos he will be the one carrying all the luggage n lugging the stroller ard. But i tell him i cant leave my #1 behind lor.. last yr we went europe for 12 days n i misses him so much. He also wanted to go with us and i just feel if possible i wanna bring him along. In a dilemma :X

simplygreen: hmmm im not tall nor short. avg height for girls. hahaha.

babyS: woah! week30 then start growing!! I wish my baby can always stay healthy. hehe

diorly: thats late. isit her first pregnancy too? i did heard ppl say first pregnancy will be slower. some baby bump will be smaller.

maybe i'm thinking too much ba. just now aft a nap, i woke up crying abit and told my hubby why my bump still so small and i cant feel baby's movement. maybe also i heard of some unfortunate incident. being paranoid.

Thanks for all the comfort and concern. Now i feel better :D

anw really nice knowing you all. it's my first time using forum too. haha.

Diory: i can only manage a self drive trip to malaca for a baby moon.. Haha..

Also got no stamina to walk walk leh.. He ng i went to hk for a 5 days holiday in november b4 i came back and realise i am pregnant..

Serene,
Don't worry about tummy size, as long as no bleeding and everything is normal during your check up, bb will be healthy and fine.. #2 will show faster cos muscles already stretched.. #1 usually slower..

diorly,
I went to hkg for 2 wks in dec during my #1, think I was abt 6-7mths den. no issue, jus need to rest in between.. Next mth I'm going hkg again, bringing my #1.. Luggage can just pull along ma, n jus put #1 in stroller, den u push can le..

BabyS: wahhh...lost 2 Kg...i also want...i scare i will be like 90kg...T.T

diorly: hmm...maybe go on a shorter trip...maybe its your way of your husband saying he wants to spend some alone time with you before your#2 comes? imagine with 2 kids...i think your hubby might feel left out.. ^.^

Serene: its normal...stay positive...but its normal for us preggy woman to burst out crying...my tears are like tap water....wahahah

hmm...yesterday night when i was sleeping...around 6am i woke up...my lower abominal was like pushing out..then pain...but not that bad..but can feel lor that why i woke up...did any of you experience that yet? I believe it could be the uterus or pevic bone expanding?

my gynae does ultrasound san way below my belly button. however few days ago I felt a thump next to the belly button.

wondering if its baby, where do u all feel the thump/ fluttery movements ? actually where is the baby, below or above belly button ?

edna: hmm...i think previously we were all talking about the movement can be anywhere? not sure how it happens but it seems that baby can move around the stomach area? i think one of the mommy was previously mentioning that when doc scan...she was scanning near her tigh because baby was moving around there... for me..i feel it sometimes at near the corner of my sides of the stomach...sometimes even on top of my belly button..

you will know it is unusal because you have never felt that movement like 15-20 years in your life before...i think that is baby? ^.^

diorly: ur hubby so nice to suggest babymoon. my hubby is kanchiong spider. he said no travel for next ten month.. and we had already initially planned for korea

edna: baby can move anything in your womb.. there's lots of space for bb to swim ard.. the last time I did my scan, my baby was hiding at the corner, right at the bottom, the doc had to really moved very low to get a view..

im also going to babymoon.. flying to taiwan with my 14 mth old toddler in April. Should be around 26 weeks by then. still be easy to move around, i hope.

Catherine: so lucky....

hmm..i also want to go for baby moon...but need money leh...hai...actually i want to go hongkong...can eat dim dum!! whahahaa

Wlilian: cos now uterus is small, so movements will mostly be at belly button level and below. Any other movements above that or at stomach is probably gas or ligaments..

wlilian: I'm going there.. going to feast there and come back to get scolding from my gynae...

Anyone wants to know any brands promo at the baby fair?

My hubby says we are going to the baby fair on sunday just to look around. So i guess I'm going.

Really envious those that are going on babymoon. I am stuck here cos I am saving my annual leaves for check ups.

Serene: dun worry, I didn't know my colleague was pregnant until she was 7 months.. Cos she had no tummy at all.. My mother also like that...

Angela: enjoy your HK trip
happy.gif
just remember to check weather just before you go because weather in March is horrible and temperature can fluctuate greatly. It's also very humid.

wlilian: I'm the skinny underweight and short type.. My tummy started showing in wk 10...

Btw just to share... I'm now warded in NUH.. Wednesday night I had very heavy bleeding.. My house looked like murder scene... Immediately went to A&E.. Thank God baby is fine.. All mummies here take good care of yourself okie!

Back