(2013/08) August 2013

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Nick Name in SMH forum</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Expecting Child</TD><TD>Hospital to deliver baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Poky</TD><TD>2-Aug-13</TD><TD>caroline khi</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>4-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr. Khoo</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>soulffle</TD><TD>4-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Thiasy</TD><TD>4-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Babyxi</TD><TD>6-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>chirpy </TD><TD>6-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Karolyn Goh</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Bam</TD><TD>7-Aug-13</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>jeslynx87</TD><TD>7-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>sheepysheeps</TD><TD>8-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Annpaul</TD><TD>8-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>anna (javiers_mum) </TD><TD>9-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Chocpockie</TD><TD>13-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>diorly</TD><TD>15-Aug-13</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Babys</TD><TD>15-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Skymummy</TD><TD>16-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Monmav</TD><TD>18-Aug-13</TD><TD>KW Lee clinic</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>ttcing</TD><TD>20-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Von</TD><TD>20-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>princessgx </TD><TD>22-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Eastshore </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>bear bear</TD><TD>24-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Qin83</TD><TD>26-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr Mariam</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>joyful</TD><TD>27-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>littledevil82 </TD><TD>28-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Yippeeapple</TD><TD>30-Aug-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>2-Sep-13</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical</td></tr></table>

Hi all, I am 10 weeks preggy. EDD would be in 6 Aug.
Feeling tired and sleepy all the time.

During this week, i feel more depress as I am already overweight and this week i feel more fat and bloated....
sad.gif

Not sure if any of you feel the same as me?

Hi joyful: tomato was the creator....however she is unable to update anymore therefore we can just extract out the details from the fb group post..

Hello all! I also had more discharge then I will keep going to the toilet to check it's not blood. My first so a bit clueless and anxious.

Usha: lucky you!
happy.gif
I am still having quite bad MS. Fatigue is really really terrible though. I slept 10 hours last night and now at work, nodding off, so checking forum to say hi.

Hi Mummies, I have a brand new bottle of DOM Benedictine to let go at $45 and one brand new bottle of Eu Yan Sang Ginger Liquer at $53. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Hi Monmav: R u creating the new fb group for us? Coz there was no fb group created as tomato just added us to her fb as friends. Thanks!

hi mummies,
dun worry, i also have the clear discharge below..i hate it though, keep changing panty liner.

Joyful, is it red or dark brown?? better consult the gynae, give a call first.

June, do take more precaution. try to lie down as much as possible? after my 2 mcs, i have learnt never to take things for granted..

wilian, it is the initial phase before we can look pregnant, so many will mistake us as being fat esp if we are already plus size. dun worry and dun bother what they think! more importantly is how bb is doing inside!! i am also big size, and worse still, i have very bad outbreak for this pregnancy, so when i dun put make up and go out, i think i look hideous.. but then again, who cares! i am not in the mood to dress up, i just want to get my MS over and be able to EAT properly!!

i'm very very tired today... goodnite all..zzzzz....

Hi mummies,
Firstly, Congrats to u all!
I just realised I'm preggy ..
Edd 4sept.
Gynae Dr WK Tan (tmc).

..hope this pregnancy will be smooth. But I had spotting today..quickly rushed to see gynade who gave me some pills n hormone jab. Told to rest now....hope the spotting stops... I had to tell my boss abt this...although I would hv prefer to let her know aft first tri..but no choice... Some colleagues r puzzled why I suddenly left office.. And I have a fully packed week ahead....now I hv to cook up some stupid mysterious excuse to be excused fr the various meetings.....urghhhhhhh..

Hi coco69

We share the scenario, given hormone pills and jab. My butt still hurt since the first jab on mon, tomorrow going back for my second jab.... Got to continue till the end of 1st trimester which is another one month to go..... Haiz.....

I m Okie nw..

Just had a minor surgery to remove a growth st e cervix.. polyps is e medical term.

Took it to test to make sure not cancerous..

Bleeding quite badly inside due to e growth but lucky Bb nt affected..

Edd 01sep but I m staying put here cos I know it shld b late Aug..

I feel fat now. Yes it's the stage you can't explain to people why you behave in a certain way and just look like you have a big tummy.

Anw today I took the train after being unable to get a cab and walking quite a distance. I was carrying heavy things too, wearing heels and feeling horrid. I decided to try out what some of u suggested, I looked for the youngest girl around and told her, "I'm pregnant may I have your seat please?" she gave it up immediately, though I felt quite embarrassed that ppl were staring at me weirdly cos I don't look that pregnant.

Same here too.. I look fat cos tummy not that big yet. Yesterday took mrt nobody give up seat to me, then when I finally got a seat..I thought can rest liao but a old granny came up and nobody offered her a seat so I just give up my seat lo.

hi

i am now on my way to weeks 11. EDD 3 August
Baby #2
Dr Anthony Siow from Gleneagles But delivery in Park Way East (East Shore)......

I am very bloated now.... my colleague say i look like i am 5 mths preggy.... anyone same as me ?

morning ladies...

Really had a bad morning with the trains today. I feel whenever there is train delay preggy women r the ones to suffer cause we cannot squeeze in, even if we do, must be careful so that someone doesnt squueze us at our stomache. Nowadays there's just no personal space in trains.

Though no more vomitting, i just feel so fatigue today. Like wanna lie down and stay in bed. Worst having migraine. I just hope the day doesn't get any worst.

Usha, I feel you. I dread taking the train to/fro work now. Yesterday evening I waited for nearly 30min just to board the train from tanjong pagar. Then stood for another 30min to reach JE. I think my back nearly broke. Luckily I wore flats and not heels! Anybody has this back pain problem?

Littledevil82: r u told to be bedrest? R u still on mc...? I hv to go back for jab on mon if spotting continues.. So monitor now... My butt still damn pain fr the jab...

Jocelyn: since it's ur #2, likely ur tummy is bigger coz more stretchable.. Sad to say lah..

I saw confinement package advert on newspapers today..hope I don't hv to use it too soon... Hope I keep this baby...pray pray...

chirpy (chirpychirpy): i get backpain everyday.. It'll start in the evening and i'll have it all the way till i go to bed at night. Sometimes it'll be so bad that i cannot sit down long.

Hi ladies, reporting to this thread here~ i think i see some familiar ID from singapore brides forum here as well... LOL

just confirmed that i'm at 8 weeks now after check-up and scan 2 days back...

actually mine is a case of threatened miscarriage - already had 2 episodes of heavy bleeding and had dark discharge/some blood streaks etc for the entire month and i thought it was a messed up case of mense... LOL... so didn't know i'm actually pregnant until i saw the GP few days back....

anyway, a big HI to all of you here~ glad to know all the August mommies here~
happy.gif

Usha: Thanks~
happy.gif

coco69: i just did hormone jab on Tues too, supposed to do twice a week for 2 weeks. my butt didn't hurt but it's just kinda uncomfortable... like how it feels after missing gym for 2 months and started working out again.......

Hi Ellen,

Me too.. I have got heavy spotting problems n initially i thug my menses were here.. I had hormones jab once n im taking hormones pills twice a day.. im also at my 8weeks nw.. Do take care of ur health.. remember to bed rest if required.. nothing is more important than baby &amp; mummies health
happy.gif

btw i started daily vomiting since early pregnancy.. its horrible n i hv no appetite to eat anything.. one wk i only manage to finish a bowl of noodle.. thats horrible but i just cant take in any food.. hope u r not like me.. hehe

Hi Rachyo~

I'm taking hormone pills too. Did your doc give you MC to rest at home? I was given 2 weeks MC, so i am now just stoning at home
happy.gif

I had bad nausea for about a week the 6th week and i thought it was due to my period.. cos i get nausea and vomit every month when my period comes...

For now, luckily I can still eat normally, but i feel there is some changes in my taste... like i dun like some of the food i used to love... and yea now must have orange juice to go with my meals...

Hi coco69

I wasn't given given bed rest nor mc. But my boss is good asked me to work from home. So I resting at home going back to work tomorrow. Just came back from my second jab, still bleeding, waiting for my next appt on mon.

usaginoko: Wow! Ur EDD &amp; gynae are the same as mine
happy.gif
If we both pop on the same day, we should be able to bump into each other in the hospital
happy.gif
I am considering Mt A. How abt u ?

My next visit will be next Thursday. Did he provide u ur EDD via scan or is it calculated through ur LMP? Dr Cheng calculated mine via my LMP.

Ttcing: Yeah, same edd &amp; gynae! Haha
Based on scan he told me 8wks, then later his nurse told me edd based on it (coz I forgot to ask during consultation). My next visit on 29/1 n doing Oscar that day. My #1 delivered at Mt A so this round also choosing Mt A.

Ellen: Haha me too.. must hv juices or cold drinks to go along.. i aso started to reject lots of food tat i used to love..

its gd tat u r on mc nw.. hv to rest well n try not to walk ard.. im working nw with spotting problems haha cos my boss is not happy since im pregnant.. Take this chance to search information online on pregnancy, confinement &amp; taking care of babies.. hehe

any ladies EDD is on 17th Aug? :p

Ellen : I'm on mc too. But got to still attend some conf calls, but that's still fine. I'm just worried for my baby. At eight weeks, can u see the baby already?

Little devil: if u r still bleeding, gynae doesn't give u mc to rest?

usaginoko: do our DHs need to attend the OSCAR test with us?? I m not sure if my DH will be available then if taking during week 11
sad.gif

Hi, I am reporting to this thread too.
I went for first checkup last Sat. Based on the scan, BB is 7weeks, EDD is 30 Aug.
But based on internet calculation, my EDD should be 1 week earlier.

i'm week 10 now and i feel like i'm 4-5 months preggy! my tummy is bloated, so round n hard. not flabby wan leh. and people dont know yet. so they just think i've put on a lot of weight! boohoo.

i've been having pain on the right side...like tugging and pulling but no discharge...googled and saw that its uterus expanding...aiyoh painful leh. anybody having this also?

2 more weeks!!!! whats the risk of MC? aiyoh cant wait to finish this 2 weeks...so scared anything happen now. but like most people is between week 5-8...praying hard!

Rachyo: Will the EDD usually change to a later date or earlier date by measurements? So far, my gynae didnt measure yet coz I was only at my 6w3d when i first visted gynae. This week is my 8w2d le..

Ann: My tummy is also bloated, round and hard. People also can't tell and I am also having the tugging and pulling at times. Think as long as no blood, should be fine bah
happy.gif

Ann .. me!! I oso feel the pain you are describing but mine is all over the place .. sometimes left sometimes right sometimes centre ..

Jocelyn: me.. I am 9 weeks but my tummy now is like my week 16 tummy during 1st pregnancy..

Usha: i feel u man.. I take the train everyday from queenstown to hougang with my daughter in her pram everyday. So not only i have to fight for space for my tummy i have to fight for my pram and daughter too..

Rachyo, my edd date same as urs 17 aug
happy.gif
U take care of urself. Why ur boss so heartless? Unhappy to knw abt ur pregnancy. If really still spotting, u must bedrest leh. Employees r all entitle wif mc lor. If he force u to work, can complain him to moe. Keke..

Hi ann, i hav tis pulling n tugging feeling too. Like u read, it is normal as ur uterus is expanding for ur baby. Sometimes i even hav cramps on n off. Dun worry these symptoms r all normal. I hav tat when i hav my #1.

Hi joyful, can u help mi to update my details into e table? Thanks
happy.gif

Nick Name in SMH forum: serene (coolman)
EDD: 17/08/13 
Gynae - Dr Adrian woodworth
 Expecting Child - #2
Hospital to deliver baby -Thomson Medical 

I m 8 weeks n i saw my little beanie today... My gynae super kiasu. She said i got history of bleeding during first trimester n she ask me eat hormone support pill one in the morning and two at night.

Rachyo: oh dear.. your boss is not happy about it? that will be difficult for you. oh btw my EDD is 2 days earlier than you.. on 15 Aug.

coco69: yea 8 weeks can see~ very clearly~ can see the baby's heart and spine~

Ann: I also always feel the tug/pain on right side... the nurses also said it's due to the uterus expanding, but i just always wonder why is it on the right and not the left... haha~

Qin: i had heavy bleeding twice too so the gynae gave me hormone pills and hormone jab twice per week... last time my friend got similar condition and she went for hormone jab EVERYDAY.... very kiasu also hahaha

Rachyo: Good good... hope to have an earlier EDD (by measurements) and hope my baby will pop slightly earlier than his/her EDD coz I can't wait to see and carry him/her! Some mummies I know popped at their 37-38 weeks, which is like 2-3 weeks earlier than their EDD!
happy.gif

My #1 still happily in the womb on EDD so we had to induce n get her out. Since #1 was c-sect, #2 most prob c-sect too , so would be out 2-3wks before EDD.

Yes at wk8 can see clearly. Saw bb's tiny legs &amp; hands tdy.

Hi all! Wrt to backache, I haven't had it yet... but in my first two pregnancies, I've had sciatica, which is like a sharp pain from lower back down the back of the legs. It happens when I over exert myself and sit for too long. For preggy mummies, avoid sitting on the floor! I wasn't hardworking in exercising but I know yoga and stretching actually helps so if you all can be disciplined enough, should do some exercise. I heard it helps in a smoother delivery too! My hubby has been quite nice, he massage me everyday thru out my last pregnancy and also now, so maybe that's why I don't have much aches.

My tummy is getting bigger by the day so I started wearing maternity clothes alrdy. But I threw away most of my maternity clothes alrdy so got to buy again.

For both my previous ones I popped at 38w bcos I was so big I had difficulties walking so I was juz telling my babies to come out! I hope I can pop earlier too.... Once they are healthily and fully formed, everyday is a torture.... Though confinement seems like a bigger torture.
sad.gif

Back