(2013/06) June 2013

Chewie, are u still taking orders for the medela bottles? I missed it!!

Also need the Freestyle spare parts :x

What u mean by breastpump accessories? Its to make the storage bottles become feeding bottles rite?

Janiz, can order again if hit 40 bottles cos myself also need 5 more, had given up to some of the orders that came in
happy.gif
Oops typo! Should be breastmilk bottle accessories....

Haha ok! Let me know when u are ordering again! Need the freestyle spare parts and the Bottle accessories! Reserve for me the next round okie hehe! For the bottle accessories, i may need 2 sets coz i usually change all the bottles and parts every 3 mths
happy.gif

Btw the freestyle spare parts does not include the shield rite? Coz i dun find medela's one comfy. Will b getting the one fr mumsfairy

Janiz, you mean the pumpin pal one? It's sooo much cheaper in US. For the same price I think you get 3 sets of shields!! Have you used before? I'm also tempted to get

Yup, free style parts don't need shields. By the way, you throw away the collars also?? I will only change the bottles... and 3 months is a bit frequent lah... 6 months is recommended I thought...

Chewie
I used the medela link u put above and ordered the bottles x10, had checked out alredi ..
Was using phone Internet cos in hospital close observation, for mummies who hav back Aching or pelvis discomfort with difficulty walking- plz don consult yr gynae. I was seen by my ob then Admitted cos I can't even bear wt on both limbs goin to toilet. Best walking time is 5mins, seen by orthopedic dr was suprapubic syndrome which our hormones loosen the pelvis bone to prepare bb for delivery as pain is unbearable gotta RIB till popped. It might or might not be better so muz eat we'll during confinement , use binder n go for physiotherapy. Juz to share only.

Hi All - me long time never log in...
I heard that if we have existing Medela bottles, we can trade in with a price to change a new set at the Medela Booth at Taka Fair.

Any can confirm? If yes, anyone knows what is the trade in price for 5 oz and 8 oz? TIA!

Hi Chewie, yes i want the freestyle spare parts kit. Can i do the process through your website maybe tonight? Currently out of town. Will i need to put in this order as well? Tks

PL, yes you can submit on the same page with the price I mentioned above. Are you taking 1 or 2 sets of the spare parts? 1 set contains 2 membranes, backcaps etc. Np, you can enter the order on my site at your own convenience
happy.gif

Joanne > Following is quoted from the photo my friend has snapped and sent to me when she was there yesterday..

"For each trade-in bottle, you may purchase Medela milk bottles for $9.90 (UP $15.90) for 250ml & 6.90 (UP $10.90) for 150ml."

thank you chewie.. the membranes are the white rubber flappy things right? then i need the membrane for my mini electric.. it comes in 2?

ya i went to kiddy palace and cant find the latido playpen.. the cheapest i saw now is $99 without mattress.. so i think the deal of $129 with mattress seems good..

i tot i can save $ when having #2 of the same gender but its not true! Ended up i have to buy additional set for my new place! sigh!

wy_june, do they need teats, caps etc? If not I have 6 used Medela bottles to give away, but only bottles cos I'm keeping the collars etc

hapieger, yes it's the flappy thing. You need that and valve which is the yellow thing. Valve comes with 2 flappy. If you need more flappy it's 6 in a pack I think. Let me know what you want
happy.gif
You can try to call Mums & Babes Novena. I saw it there too

Chewie: i already submitted the order for my milk storage bottles. but i realised i need to buy new collar and teat. still can add in order or not?

Chewie, yes its the pumpin pal one. Its so much comfy compared to medela's! And its more lasting too. Mumsfairy is selling at $36!!! How much is it selling in the US??

Oh i juz realised the accessories nv include teats. Then i must calculate to see if its worth it after including the teats. I saw metro selling $15+ per bottle..

Wy_june, the trade-in promo is storage or feeding bottles? Last time i went for the promo, its storage bottles leh. If its storage bottle, then chewie's spree is cheaper

Chewie,
Initially cos abit of contraction so in delivery suite 5 hrs, luckily cervix not dilated. Now in ward, bed resting ... Later , then I transfer u the sum for the storage bottles ;)
Anyone went to the taka fair ?

Catherine, do you want to take the spare parts (comes with 3 collars, 3 discs, 3 lids, 3 caps) - S$9.80 No teats tho. I've submitted both orders to Amazon alr, so cannot add. Also any additional item adds US$40 to the shipping cost, so the extra items I ordered are the max.

PL, yes 1 set is enough to use. Then when you submit to my site just indicate 1 FS spare parts at 20.35

Janiz, http://www.pumpinpal.com/html/all-in-one_kit.htm (US$34.95 for 3 sizes and handsfree strap) and http://www.pumpinpal.com/ (US$28.95 for 3 sizes). Amazon has them for about US$13 each. The trade in bottles are different from mine cos they are coloured. The ones I ordered are plain with etched on indicators

Tricia, take care, no hurry. By the way, the sterilizer I proceed to order from eBay UK? Sent you a msg from the site and didn't get your reply

Tricia, I wa at the taka fair yesterday, was very pleasant not too crowded at all. Huggies got a booth there with free Medela storage bottles upon multiple purchase but discounts not as attractive as at Babycare Fest @expo.

As for bottles promotion, not sure about Medela ones but:
-----
Pigeon
Purchase Brand New Complete Peristaltic Plus PPSU Bottles when you trade in any old milk bottles.
- 160ml Wide Neck Bottle at $11.90 (UP $18.90)
- 240ml Wide Neck at $12.90 (UP $19.90)

* All trade in bottles must be complete with bottle, screw cap, teat and hood. While stock lasts.

Playtex
Free Playtex VentAir Wide Neck Bottle 177ml (worth $9.50). Simply bring in any old feeding bottle complete with bottle, screw cap, teat and hood. Hurry, limited to 200 pieces only!

*1 bottle per customer.
-----
Usual Pigeon, Avent, Medela deals. JJ Cole promo about the same as Mothercare but Aden and Anais items offers not that great.

Many car seats on offer, so are clothes and toys
happy.gif

Thanks WY_June.

Hi Janiz.. is there a diff between Storage aofr feeding bottles?

And Chewie - i missed the earlier threads... how much is the spree for 5 oz/8 oz plain Medela botts?

Chewie
If you getting more things from Amazon can let me know again? Might need to get some things. Thanks

Joanne, S$3.50 for the 5oz. I'm not ordering 8oz ones for now...

Janiz, can ship in Pumpin Pal direct from Amazon. If can get 5 pairs, it's about US$1.50 per pair. Cheap...

Kome, can, you want to email me? I'm thinking of getting Pumpin Pal flanges. But your items must be Ships/ Sold By Amazon to be able to ship directly to SG. Else must go through Comgateway where costs are not known until item reaches there

Chewie: thanks for the reply. i think i will just stick to my order then. hehe.. will try to transfer $$ to you tonite

Chewie..US$1.5 is the shipping cost?? So after including shipping, 1 pair how much? Dun mind getting fr amazon if we can find other mummies to share! Else i hav to get fr mumsfairy coz i duno where else is selling
sad.gif

But we cannot choose the size ah?? They come in all 3 sizes?? Like that how to use ah

Chewie > Not sure on the cap but my friend trade-in without teats previously.

Janiz > That I am not sure.. I think should be the same as previous promo?

Try to update later if my friends manage to ask when they are there..

Thanks wy_june. The last time that i went for the promo was probably 2 yrs ago! So not sure if the promo is still the same

tricia - ur admitted coz of that?? i am having the same disorder too..i read up abt it coz the area btw my pelvic bone n thigh bone has been increasingly hurting tt i cant even walk properly..hurts to turn in bed n also to get up from the flr n also cant sit crosslegged..n i read tt it is becoz of the relaxing of pelvic bone...oh no..i didnt realise it cld get tt bad tt hafta rest in bed till delivery..when will u be discharged? take care k

Chewie, u mean the pumpin pal huh? Ok, let me check what size i bot the last time. Will get back to u later regarding the bottles too. Thanks!!

kome - ya i didnt realise too..hmm i emailed my gynae yest..normally he reply v fast..but still never reply me today..wonder issit miss my email..coz i asked abt this..shall wait n see then..

Hi Chewie,

I have completed the simple order form for my order. Do i transfer the amount to your bank account. Do you request any transaction reference to confirm that you have receive the payment? Please advise

mummync
If you got reply from your gynae can let me know too. Maybe i have to plan my leave earlier to rest.

Kome & mummy,
Initially I thought is not enough excercise but things juz get worse each day with the wt bearing down. On physiotherapy and tml be discharged with binder & rental of walker from KKH. I asked the orthopedic Dr re- natural delivery or caesarean, he suggest caesarean cos normal VD they will hold yr legs wide which might cause injury to the pelvis bone even though on LA no body can noe the after effect. I totally sianzz. If things get better near EDD and bb position ok, I'll take a risk ... Praying everything goin smoothly...muz take gd care of our body for bb when popped.

Chewie- ok proceed order, sorry not yet TFT the medela $$$, will pm u once done

Chewie, i will get:

8 Storage bottles
1 set of the freestyle spare kit
1 set of the breastmilk bottle accessories (juz found 2 new caps and 2 new collars, leftovers from my no.1!!)
1 pumpin pal size M

Thanks chewie!!

Hi Chewie, i have placed my order but might only be able to do the transfer later as i don't have my token overseas.

Can i know whether you have the medela freestyle tubing? I will also need the personal fit but dunno the size yet.

Tks

Hi Chewie, ok will PM u
happy.gif

Sisters here who have popped #1/2, may I check pls how many packets of pigeon baby wipes are typically required for the first 3 months?

Mofmm
I am not too sure how many wet wipes would be sufficient. If you are worry maybe get 6 packs first?

For me I have #1 using so I buy more usually...
For new borns if they poo I will use cotton pad with water so that the butt will not be red.

Thanks Vivi! So wet wipes are not for when they poo but for diaper changes (pee) right? Then only if pool use cotton wool and warm water?

Back