(2013/06) June 2013

Hi Chewie,

thanks! i had submitted the order form and transferred $14 to you. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hello Chewie, sorry for the late transfer... just complete the transaction for the medela storage bottles. Under Joelle. Please note..

Yveyve, no need to re-submit. I add on to your Carters order comment.

may,yes sure, just send in thru my site
happy.gif

By the way, the Carters orders are coming in this week... some will be here tomorrow!

Woww...chewie shipping is fast. I ordered from 1 spree organiser about 1 week before placing from you to order at Amazon. Till now have not received yet. Hopefully mine will be in tomorrow batch.

Chewie, I would like to order 6 storage bottles?

Let me know the amount so that I can transfer you the $$$.

Thanks so much.
happy.gif

Noted chevelle. Do you have Carters order with me? If yes then don't need to submit a new order. Else help me input a simple one through http://iwannaspree.com/spree/medela

Kome, you mean Carters? They are quite standard one... 7 days reach Comgateway, for me, I use Express back to SG which is 4 working days. I paid for all my orders together but some still stuck in US cos of weekend, while some managed to reach HK today. It will be SG tmr
happy.gif

Lilac, noted!

chevelle, can you PM me your name and I can add to your order

Catherine, yes received. Once I get it in SG, I will contact you. Should be by month end

Alison, I can check with ANB if they ship using plastic envelope, then intl shipping will be cheaper, est S$5-10. Will have to go through Comgateway ok? If confirmed, just send in an order through my site

PL, submit a new order thru my site ok? Easier for me to track payments etc

Check with you all

if I feel cramps and can feel stomach a bit hard is that braxton hicks or just uterus expanding?

Super worry that there are contractions

Chewie,

I have PM you already. Please let me know the amount so I can tfr you $$ together with the carters order

thanks a lot.

PL, have you checked out the order from my site and received an email? Need to click on the top right basket and go through all the steps

Have emailed/ msg-ed the other mummies!

Whoops, forgot to checkout. I just go to payment page n stopped there. I checkout le. How much in total? Coz it doesnt indicate the amt including the pumpinpal. Tks

Sure thanks! By the way Osh Kosh got 25% off non-clearance, Carters and Osh Kosh 20% off. If you all transferred extra don't worry, I'll use it to offset the intl shipping cost.

<font color="119911">All storage bottles taken, Pumpin Pals ordered! Any further spree questions etc can just PM me!</font>

Morning

Too long never get bb laundry detergent. Went to NTUC to see and it actually cost about $17 for the kodomo brand.

Kome, the packaging which is light blue and white? ? If so, the price have really gone up.. remember its not so ex 4 yrs ago when I bought for my gal.

Chevelle
Yup....light blue and white. I love Kodomo brand. Haiz.....no choice, still need to get at least 2 bottles. Need to start my washing very soon already.

Morning all..

Kome > Wow it's really expensive now. You bought the 1 with the bottle? Think I saw the refill pack before. Next time can buy the refill pack! Cheaper..

wy_june
Yes, there are refill packs also. But i need to get 1 bottle first than get the refill pack to refill.

wow so ex for kodomo brand! i bought tollyjoy @ $9.90 per bottle.. is there any different between tollyjoy, pureen and kodomo? i only know kodomo smells nice~

i dunno is it that im getting fatter (but i dont snack and i eat as per normal meals, no craving also) or am I bloated? my thighs are so huge and thick now.. =.= it wasnt like that before pregnant.. kinda depressed when i look down! )=

For detergent I bought Pigeon, love the smell of it.

My weight has been steadily going up, however blood pressure seems to be dropping. This morning at the doc my BP measures only 70/90. But I rarely feel dizzy neither do I have blurred vision. Any mummies the same?

hapieger
Think tollyjoy only 1 ltr and kodomo is 1.5 or 2 ltr. I forgot.

Not only my thighs are huge and thick, even my butt is big and is so ugly. ;(

Hapieger: All of us are going through that now. Seeing the weighing scale go beyond 60kg doubles the depression. I can only tell myself that when I resume all the chores after childbirth, I will slim down again..

birdbird, my pressure dipped as well for consecutively 3 checkups. Only the recent one then it went 60/100 but gynae never raised any concerns b4. Should not be a problem. There was a period of time I will suddenly feel dizzy, the gynae told me to be careful when I change position,from sitting to standing or vice versa. Other than that, really no issue.

Kome, I feel like waist downwards is very unsightly now... hahaha... like a whale.

Kome
Wow that ex. I switched to Pureen after my friends recommended me. 1000ml at $10.90 so far is the cheapest. Just that they dont have refil packs so if finish only can buy bottle.

I remember I used to buy refill packs from those Venus those but the packaging is with Thai wordings behind. But the price is cheaper.

What body wash would you be buying for your newborn out of curiosity?

Kome
I bought the Pureen 3 in one bottle because #1 uses it. Just that itchy finger thinking should I buy others to try lol...

but I guess after the bottle finish I may let #2 use Kodomo bodywash same as #1 easier for me. Just that have to buy a mild shampoo only for #2 since #1 uses Loreal shampoo for kids.

Vivi
After finishing the 3 bottles of the shampoo that i brought from mothercare, most probably i will use kodomo also. Save the trouble to get so many different types. My 2 sons also using kodomo the orange bottle one. Forgot is it mild one or not.

Back