(2013/06) June 2013

Kis, is it the practice here to go hospital when kids having 40 degree fever? Do they just give medicine and tell you to bring the baby home or they will hospitalise and monitor?

I'm not sure what parents do here in Sg.. In Europe we only go to the hospital if pd is closed. Here we still have some of the suppositories for high fever so we giving that plus alternating with paracetamol and ibuprofen so I think still under control bah. Just wondering at what point would most of you decide to go hospital..

Absentmama

My forum discuss this b4..if more than 40 deg e hospital will attend to u first..feed paracetamol n sponge them..if less than 40..got to join e queue..

My boy was having diarrhoea n we went down kk..didn't Noe Tt he had 40.2 deg fever..immediately we r given priority queue..a dr attended to us..my boy was having blood stool n high fever..hospitalized for 3d2n..

It got confinement centre I will be the first to sign up lor.... I'm getting a CL cos not staying with parents and they also not experience in confinement so better to get help.

Absentmama:
Wahh ur kids can really zz. Mine wkday in cc 1-3pm at night even I put him to bed at 8 he can stone till 10+11pm then zz n up at 7am for sch again.

Mil-absentmama/Kis:
Absentmama,Well coz my Hb is mummy boy lor. Now much better le initially when I have #1, my mil say taking care of kids very easy my Hb also follow. Whatever she said he believed her more then me keep telling me she went thru it , bot up 2 of them Jaga everything n do all household chores without helper this n tt. Even then when I wan CL for my #1, he listened to her n said don't need. But I insisted . Fortunately I insisted if not we aldy dead of tiredness then. Even w CL, my Hb is very lightsleeper/ devoted Hb la he will very kan cheong n up n go see bb next day though CL is there w the bb. Then he ' realised' I'm right to insist for CL. Then after CL left though I became sahm but I just can't Jaga everything coz I'm totally new to nb without advices n help! Thruout then my mil came once, just to sat n chat w me but I feel so uneasy coz I can't even lie down n rest as she here when bb zzing, fortunately once only haha. & talk abt carrying bb, the way she carried really freak me out , it's like bb gog to fall off anytime lor. Since then even go inlaw Plc I bring the rocker n lie down mat etc .Though she dote me but haiz I'm glad I din pass #1 to her coz then b4 giving birth to #1 I asked her wat she fed my Hb n the bro when they were babies, she told me she got all those heinz bottles of baby food!! To me all these food r out n unacceptable but again she's very westernize n bot up her kids oversea. So I purposely pass half the chores to Hb , start passing bb to him fr 30 min to 1 hr to 2 hrs then he starts to know its not easy to take care of bb. Since then when mil said taking care of bb is easy, he be the 1st to say' u can have him to try for just 1 day' haha

Kis:
Totally understand. Ur Hb grew up like tt then definitely he won't expect to 'work' at home
sad.gif
but now at least get a helper with 2 extra hands but need train the helper well .

Fl:
If have time can rest rest more is gd. My CL is to my home definitely coz st night need take care of bb leh

Fever:
Oh I din send my boy to kk when his fever hit 41 few mths back. Coz he always peak at ard1am n once I fed him his fever med it's down for the day hover ard 37-40 then up again for 4-5nights. My boy pd said no pt sending since I aldy have medicine for him, send in worse if get irresponsible nurse who give wrong med. A online mum encountered it tt the nurse gog to give his boy medicine which meant for another kid.

My angel is back

Got to train e helper..at least 2-4weeks then can operate independently..she work in sin for 2 yrs..but 10 yrs ago..

I gave up on my hb..Tt y get helper..I m e one anti helper..If can assist,then I m ok..else one more burden..

When I gave birth n got discharged..my mil just grab my boy up fr his sleep..nvr tap or pat..high chance will get shock..kept comparing my hb v guai..y my boy so naughty??also boost she is capable..I m like u have only 1 kid..my mum has 3 kids..how to compare?

Windy
Haha.. thats my sister son. I took the pic when he was 5 mths old. Now he already 1yr lo... time flies..

KIS
Oh.. i didnt know that. Well, may start to look for CL or centre after next wk checkup. Feel like going to have lots of things to prepare soon.

Anyone starts buying CNY clothes?

Absentmama, my boy had low grade fever but last night no fever yet he woke at 2am n refused to slp till 5am...first time.it has ever happen..I'm half dead today..dunno what happened..hope tonight it doesn't repeat itself..as for high temps..I old give ibuprofen n if it doesn't go down after giving that n the kid is lethargic or listless then I will consider going to hospital
..I try to avoid coz I believe the rest at hm will do the child better than sitting in a&e especially if it's the middle of the night..if it doesn't keep raising n actually.goes down w med..even tho still fever but.lower..I.will wait till morn n consider going to a pd rather than a&e first..hope this helps...

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Erica Tan</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>8-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Zaraa</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>12-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>mschia_mrslim</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Layn</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>BearBaby</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</td></tr></table>

My Angel
I completely know what you mean so for these 2 years I am lucky I have some adhoc home based assignment to tide me through. Though little $ earned at least its some pocket $ for me. We seldom eat out, even if we eat out it is not those ex restaurants. Everything have to scrimp and save. Well I can only save at least we suffer for these period then good days will come eventually. Just must have the faith and that is how I console myself. Not easy because the fellow mummies can splurge a lot of stuff for their babies and I cant so sometimes I do feel sad about it.

FL
I doubt I am any excited about shopping now considering that I feel unwell now and I feel FAT !!!!
happy.gif

Mummync
Hope your little one is feeling better now. Did you sponge him, it helps to bring down the temp too.

My angel is back... Very pei fu that u dip into your savings just to be sahm. i cannot imagine me without income, really dun tink hubby alone can support lor.

My hubby travels a lot for his work. Fly around 1 to 2 weeks per month. I can imagine in future I will be the one taking care of BB by myself....

Vivi, thanks not much fever actually but v cranky n demanding..hope he slps well tonight or tmr work will b a torture..

Hope4baby..can find out from nurses when u next see him...I'm also considering going to mt a instead so will hafta ask..

Shan, I travel a lot of work..so my hubby v poor thing when he gotta take care of my son who sticks to me..however in the coming mths he has a lot of work travel so now I'm scared coz gotta handle my boy plus big tummy n he is in his terrible 1s...sometimes baby easier to look after haha not so demanding..

Mummync..

So nice of ur hb..

T2 even worse..now my boy can't talk..kept losing temper..but I feel Tt he can understand Wat I say..

After 2 days of not puking, my MS came back with a vengeance today. Puked twice and the last puke was with streaks of blood. Puked too hard liao.... I'm so wasted. Feels so, so miserable. I'm praying that the MS will subside soon.

Haha nopes hubby not chef but he enjoys cooking he testing his recipe to see what else need to add for our Xmas eve dinner coz my ffamily coming for dinner...

Managed to eat abit but my son loved it n kept eating off our plate haha

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Erica Tan</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>8-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Zaraa</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>12-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>mschia_mrslim</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Layn</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>BearBaby</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</td></tr></table>

Kis:
I think u better try get her in earlier n train. I have a few Frds got maids who claim to have work in sg end up damn jialat made them vomit blood n change after 2-3 wks. U get one earlier at least not to ur satisfactory can still get another n faster train

Fl:
Wah I yet to think of tt, very far away leh usually I only look for one a few wks ahead

Mummync/ absent mama:
Ya agreed w Mummync. Plus A&amp;e too many sick ppls alot virus ard plus usually night duty doc not tt fantastic mostly greenhorn( tts my thinking la n what Frds claimed)

Vivi:
Sama here too. But however I have parent inlaws whose into fine dining though they pay most of the time but every yr mother day, father day, mil n fil birthdays definitely we pay la n chi new yr stupid tradition of inlaws pay 1 meal, we pay 1meal n hb's bro pay 1 meal, each meal easily $500&amp; above those ex yet 吃不饱food haiz . However they knows we r quite tight now with #1 fee n #2 coming, now meal down to $300-500 range still ex leh to me haha.

Shan:
Haiz coz me myself wan to be with my kids ESP their initial yr u see so not really been forced as me myself can't bear to leave to nanny or infantcare. Plus b4 quit then I earn more then Hb, miss those days where income definitely more then spending n don't need to ponder much when see things I like. Nowsaday don't know y end up only buy #1 things nvr buy my own haha

Hb travelling job:
Aiyo I really can't accept it. I purposely chose a Hb whose job don't need travel end up now also need damn sian but I told him make sure he go think of ways n means to reject any travelling next yr lor if not better get a helper for me few mths in advance.

Kis:
Wats T2? I can imagine next yr how tired u will be with nb n terrible 2 Todd. I only try for this #2 after my #1 can understand me n verbalise his needs if not I really can't Jaga

Lilac:
Aiyo take care

Mummync:
Sound yummy yummy! My this baby reject pasta, missed my favourite pasta .

Absentmama, mine can understand and read. She's a Christian and her bible are all in English. I suppose different area got different education. You have to be patient like teaching a children lo.

For those who are hiring a helper, do note that govement law starting from next year 1st jan. any maid that comes in after 1st jan must have off days.

My angel is back

Terrible 2..e earliest she can come in is 20 dec..Philippines need 6-8 weeks to process..

I expect to retrain her..after all its like so long Le..

High chance I m going to Perth in 2014..by then my #2 will b 1 yr old..more manageable than nb..

Dolliepollie

Mine also Christian.. Starting every day read e Myanmar to English book..read dictionary.. After 1 mth plus..I saw her put e books in e toilet cabinet.. After 2 mth, always in her own world..always stay in e kitchen..can't speak n understand mi..
Nag her So many times.. Say sorry..repeat e same thing.. Quite Chor lor..break many things..forcefully turn my window grilles lock to unlock e grilles..e whole lock broke..

Can boast to mi Tt is a easy task..she clean window very good..mine stay in India b4..modern thinking..not kampong girl..

Anybody knows any stretch mark oil or cream is good in the market? Does it really help at all as I'm a first time mum.., stomach is starting to itch!!

Hi Valerie, welcome, twin ah... not that i know of.. until now no one announce having twin. You are having twin?

June, i start of with the cheaper one.. Bio oil.. but havent really start using.. standby for now.. but they are recommending Clarin. Heard its not cheap..

Latest update! Anyone see that anything wrongly update or need to amend pls let me know.

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Erica Tan</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>8-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Zaraa</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>12-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>mschia_mrslim</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Layn</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>BearBaby</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

yeah im also lookin for a maid who is christian..anyone got gd maid agencies to recommend..we havent gone to any yet but haf heard horrid stories of agencies..so i guess must find gd ones too..if not jialat...

btw how much do u ladies pay per mth for ur maid..can share? just want to compare n balance out expecations...can share how much, nationality and also if experience?

I can't slp well almost 2 weeks. Wake up at 4am now like zombie. Any mummy turn 12weeks here can't slp well as well?

Valeria welcome!

am in 11 weeks+ now. every nite it becum a norm for me to wake up n go pee in the wee hr of the nite.
very disruptive. and it's not easy for me to sleep at nite 2. so called can't find the right position to sleep.
sad.gif
sleep on the back oso not right, turn to the left oso not, right oso not. 1 nite duno turn n toss how many times.
sad.gif

to add on- my gastric discomfort since 7 weeks till now is not getting any better. seen 2 x doc leh.

ok...dunno if i miss anyone but i haf 3 more req in fb..can't match..pls let me know by today..if not i will ignore the req n u will hafta re-request ya..thanks!

Z** W***
J***** T****
S*** S***

Hi Mummies... Wendy here...
EDD: 29 June Gynae: Dr Adelina Wong Baby #2 &amp; 3? (Valerie: expecting twins too)Hosp: TMC Location: West
Can I join the fb group too?

yes i am expecting twins
happy.gif

Hoping to see if any mummy ard can share the experience of especially buying the stroller.. damn headach on tis.

Anyone done the oscar scan? i m going for mine tis wed.. worry donnoe hw it will turn out

Hi Windy, can just call me wendy to avoid confusion =) Yeah.. twins is amazing but yet worrying... my #1 is just nearly 10 mths... I hope i can cope with 3!

wow! thats a close gap. My relative in MY also have a triplets right after giving birth to her #1 and now she is having 4 kids and #1 is like only 1 years old. But MY differ alot of ppl can help to take care. Moreover she is only 18 years old.

""Nicole writes,

“I get questions, all the time from friends, friends of friends and even strangers. They want my thoughts about pregnancy, labor and childbirth. I have spent HOURS talking with women providing answers and information they should be able to get from their prenatal provider/birth attendant. I think to myself at the end of those conversations, “Why isn’t she able to get this information from her? If he doesn’t make her feel special, does not answer her questions, and doesn’t agree with her philosophy on childbirth and labor, why on earth is she allowing him to be her birth attendant?!”

When I pose this question to the women themselves, the answers unfortunately never include “Because I did my research and I found him to be the best match for me and my desired childbirth experience.” Most of the answers I receive fall into the four categories below, none of which are good enough reasons alone to choose a prenatal care provider/birth attendant.”

The four categories that Nicole is referring to are:

1) “She delivered my sister/girlfriend.”
2) “She is my gynecologist.”
3) “He is the best/most popular person in area.”
4) “Her office is so close and convenient to my office/house.”

I have to “second that” to every thing that Nicole writes about in her two posts. I too am flabbergasted at how many women spend more time researching a new car, camera, computer, appliance, or handbag purchase than they do researching their care provider or birth options. I am also floored by many of the women I take care of that seem to have NO IDEA how their doctor or midwife actually thinks, feel, and behaves in a labor &amp; delivery setting. One time, and I am not exaggerating, a woman I was assigned to care for looked up at me after a particularly upsetting encounter with her attending obstetrician (he was very rough with her vaginal exam, was down right pissed off that she refused an amniotomy and an epidural, and stormed out of the room) and said, “Wow, I didn’t realize he was so pushy! He was really rude! I don’t know if I want him to deliver my baby!” I was thinking to myself, “HOW in God’s name are you just figuring out now that he is an asshole?!” (Excuse my language but this particular doctor is a high intervention, low patience physician with the stats to prove it, on top of the fact that he treats nurses like his personal empty-headed gophers…ARG!) Turns out the only research she did to find this doctor was that her cousin went to him and was happy with his services since he agreed to induce her early because she was “sick of being pregnant” (her words, not mine).

Of course there is also the lying phenomenon as well and this is one area where I feel the most sympathy for my patients. That’s right ladies…people LIE and I hope that I am not the first person to tell you that doctors and midwives are people too!! That’s why, as Nicole writes, interviewing potential birth attendants and ASKING FOR THEIR STATISTICS is so important. Someone I know ended up switching her birth attendant at 36 weeks along because it had turned out that he flat out lied about his experience and philosophy regarding VBACs (vaginal birth after cesarean). For example, if you have a question about a particular intervention, say episiotomy rate, and the birth attendant you are interviewing either skirts the question or says something vague like, “I only do them when I deem necessary,” I encourage you to ask him for his STATS. You might be surprised at how often he “deems it necessary.” It is also important to note that you cannot make sweeping generalizations about a care provider just by their credentials, that is, not all midwives follow a midwifery model of care and not all obstetricians follow a medical model of care (although by the very nature of their education many of them do). So it is still important to research your birth attendant even if you are planning on choosing a midwife!

Also, I wonder if many women do not research their care providers/birth attendants because they come from generations of women who nodded their heads, smiled, and did exactly everything their doctor told them too regarding their reproductive health. I mean, if a woman’s mother, aunts, and grandmothers didn’t question their doctors, what influence does she have to act any differently? The good news however is that in today’s day in age, unlike our mothers and grandmothers, we have a most wonderful thing called THE INTERNET so you have no excuse."

http://nursingbirth.com/2009/04/26/must-read-blog-“it’s-your-birth-right”/

Numerous clinical studies have found that a doula’s presence at birth
tends to result in shorter labors with fewer complications
reduces negative feelings about one’s childbirth experience
reduces the need for pitocin (a labor-inducing drug), forceps or vacuum extraction and cesareans
reduces the mother’s request for pain medication and/or epidurals
Research shows parents who receive support can:
Feel more secure and cared for
Are more successful in adapting to new family dynamics
Have greater success with breastfeeding
Have greater self-confidence
Have less postpartum depression
Have lower incidence of abuse
Taken from: http://www.dona.org/mothers/why_use_a_doula.php

Dear mummies,
I am training to be a doula aka professional labour support. As part of my certification, I am required to attend three births. Below are links, which explain what a doula does and how I can help you have a positive birth experience. Do pm me or email me at [email protected] if you have any queries. Looking forward to hear from you. 
www.drmomma.org/2011/05/what-doulas-do.html
www.drmomma.org/2011/04/5-doula-myths-debunked.html

Congratulation windy..

My nieces are twin..heavy expenses..need 2 Ppl to assist..

Mummync..

Per Mth pay is abt 470-500.. Levy 170..each mth abt 850-900..electricity sure shoot up..

Twin stroller

My frez bought pre prego..think 1k plus..got those side by side or those front n back..

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Erica Tan</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>8-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Zaraa</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>12-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>mschia_mrslim</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Layn</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>BearBaby</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>windy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Erica Tan</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Zaraa</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>12-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>mschia_mrslim</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Layn</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>BearBaby</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>windy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Was just wondering if it's ok to visit newborn in hospital when we're still in first trimester? My good fren is giving birth soon. Dunno if ok to visit her and baby?

Back