(2013/05) May 2013

Good morning ladies! So nice you gals can feel the parts of the baby. I can't really deduce where is where. I only can feel when he shift to one side, like one big bump but i don't know which part is it.

Yipeee.. one more day to weekend. I am so looking forward though i still need to work on sat. Yawn!

Morning everyone! Thursday le, jiayou and it will be wkend soon!!
happy.gif
Had a good rest last night but woke up with some aches..

Xuan, ikuko - How you tell who bb looks like? So far, my gynae never really give me a close-up scan of bb's face. During the scan, I cant even figure out which part of the bb is that..The only face shot I have makes my bb look like an alien coz the eyes part v.big and black...cant make out the other features. hahaha. Plus nowadays, the gynae visits v.quick de...scan everything ok, print 1 scan then doc just ask if I need more supplements etc then over liaos. My hb says start package liaos is like that one - everything chop chop. haha.

Sleepyskies, based on rough feel perhaps. He has rounded face like when i was an infant. My gynae usually will try to capture my bb's close up if possible.

sleepyskies: hahah!yayayaya! now the check up very fast de lo! er xin! they scan scan scan, I also cannot see properly. I jus keep ask, this is where that is where...oh cos that time one ultrascan he took a SUPER close up on my baby's face and my boy happened to be facing the scan. so I can see his nose, lips, cheeks, chin, forehead and ya the dark dark part (eyes). haha. but somehow he looks like my hubby to me la. LOL! especially the nose part. LOL!!!! Or maybe i think too much la. MUAHAHAHAHAH! :p

I wished i can close up face snap shot of my girl on saturday's visit. xuan, seems like ur Dr is very nice... hehee mine keep telling me my baby facing my back so he cant scan the face. -__-

jill: no loh (-_-!) where got good. he always tell me cannot see my boy private part!! always de! And when i asked him agian 100% kuku bird hor? he will smile and replied:"hahaha! where got 100% de..." KNS! he got answer like never answer. Sometimes really wanna wack him. next appointment I will ask him show me the bird bird again. just to be 200% sure. LOL!!! I can tell u 3/4 of the photo he gave me, I don't know what he taking also...he always tell me this the head, the back, the spine...but all I see is black black and some white white. ROFL!!!!

LOL..... i dont think any gynae dare to say 100%... hahaa but stress him lah. tell him i buy all things blue liao hor.... u must at least 90% confirm for me mah!! :p

ikuko - my gynae always scan the bb's overall body...hope I can see bb's face later!

Xuan - hahahah! You damn funny lahs! At least your super close-up pic, you can see forehead, eyes, cheeks, chin, nose etc...mine just see 1 face plus 2 dark dark circles which are the eyes I think (really v.alien-like.hahah). hehe, mine 90% of the pics I also dont know what the gynae is taking but I happily will look at it and examine then stick in album. hahaha!

Going to see gynae at 2.15pm later! Today got growth scan...dont know what it is except that I will need to pay for it (not part of package)..haha.

So far, i.have two to three close up from my gynae...she usually will try to get the face shot for me. So, i think my gynae is quite patient...
happy.gif

The last shot i got is with my boy sticking out his tongue at us and smiling.

ikuko, that's a nice shot! :D

Except the detailed scan, I don't have any clear ultrasound scan of baby. Can't make out what is what, just shades of grey and white... 3D scan no chance to take yet cos position always not good cannot see... >.<

Xuan, hahaha I also love to poke baby butt/head/elbow/knee when he's sticking out. So fun. But dunno which exact part is protruding out. He likes to jab on my right side. Sometimes ticklish ticklish, sometimes pain pain.

I will miss this feeling too but I also can't wait to see baby and touch him skin to skin.
kao_smile2.gif

That' s a rare shot. We almost given up cos he was back facing us most of the time. But my gynae was quick to catch him at the moment he turns his face slightly. :p

sleepyskies: yes! And I always uh? this is what uh? weird weird one. He will said:"I told you it's the legs this the hand and the foot...bla bla bla" Then I tell him:"aaaa.. got meh?" Then he will replied:"too bad. your imagination not good. HAHA! you gotta use your imagination at times la." I will like duhhhh~~~! black black white white si mi sai...How to figure out.

Chiro: my boy also like to go to my right side of tummy. so cute right? when u poke them, they will like 'woof' faster keep the leg/hand/knees and everything back. hahahah then i will smile to myself. my hubby said I siao -.-!

SCBB: oh ya some updates. I met up with the representative just now at my office downstairs. Was given some form to declare and sign. Not even 15mins loh. Still tell me can take up to 45mins. Then...tell me the blood cord not 100% can be use bla bla bla. need take the bag of blood drawn out of test then if ok they will test the 3 tubes of blood drawn from me (bloody hell! when I heard 3tubes! My eyes pop out!! I hate getting the needles!!) but I just okokok...yaya...orhorhohr...sign sign sign...Then she gave me an envelope asked me go hospital must bring give the nurses there. said sometimes not enough blood then the cord blood cannot be used.

xuan - same... last check up i also met up with SCBB rep... it's not 100% will retrieve or store our cord blood de...

xuan: i got mentioned before leh...3 tubes will be drawn out. but dont worry la...not very big tubes...
the nurse very pro one.

so far my both boys cordblood donated to scbb.
my sis son cordblood save a life!

2Ks: ya I rmb u mentioning. But saw the pic the tubes looks so big like that. I freak out! LOL! WOW!!! That's good!!! save a life leh!! Very nice!!!

Ikuko, u very lucky got the nice shot of baby. So cute. My baby so shy, so gynae not manage to do 3D scan because baby shy shy.

Fabbie, I think I will only dare to drink coconut drink from week 37 or 38 only.

I been having vomiting all over again. Does anyone experience it. Totally no appetite at night. Morning eat also will vomit a bit sometimes. It started since week 32. =(

Chiro, Xuan: it is very exciting playing with baby. Baby will response when we poke their butt, elbow/ knee. Very cute. My baby likes to do stretching. When I touch him, he will release. After a while, he will stretch again. My hubby said baby wants mummy's attention.

Meiliew, thats one lucky moment we get...think bb knows im feeling down that day, so give me this profile shot to cheer me up. Lol

Hope he will continue to be cooperative this sat.

SCBB: think i will need to ask my gynae if she does this service or not. Saving life is always good.

i can't identify the part too...only can feel baby making a lot of 'waves'.

the funny thing is when i tell my hubby to touch, than bb stop liao. I always tell my hubby this kind of joy, he won't understand 1..hehe

Any of you have recommendations for full mth buffet catering? Anything except Neo Garden.

And also full mth cakes? Anything except Sweets moments...

Need to check out prior 1 mth to my due date :p

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

Hi twin, can share why not neo garden? I was recommended by my col. Tot of getting that.

Heard orange clove under neo garden is good too!

I am also looking around for catering. ....

dian tang: the nausea feeling very irritating. Someone recommended me to try drink ginger ale instead of coke to lighten the nausea-ness.

Twin: u got any budget constrain? Mum's kitchen seem not bad. Can consider.

I order four season previously for my ROM 5 yrs ago. I think not bad.

So fast thinking of full month ah? My colleagues, i planning to give vouchers. I got a colleague stay same blk with me so will tompang her to pass.

As for full month celebration, i going to do it among 2 families only. So bad hoh this mummy..hahahah...but i think is super troublesome loh. usually full month is done 'earlier' right? I haven't finish my confinement yet and probably look horrible. Still have to entertain guests

I saw quite a few reviews saying YLS catering is good.

Anyone using the lemongrass shower gel for confinement? Can use tgt with da feng cao?

Twin, for full month cakes, i used Choz for my #1. I like the chocolate cake. And my relatives like to eat them too. I may consider getting my full month cake from there again. Catering, can try stamford catering?

=> Hippo16
I asked few of my frz most tell me Neo garden, but I called them their service is like take it or leave it, and also tasted their food before, and I think so so only..

==> Debbie u tried Stamford before? How is the food like? Ok with no complaints?
I recently saw 1 post on FB that they forgotten to deliver the buffet on someone wedding on 11.11.12... and they didnt response on that. Hope this is 1 time off case.

I am currently 34 weeks, however, it seems my bb head not yet turn.. wonder by when bb head will turn. Anyone in the same situation?

Twin, Is it your first baby? I heard second babies onwards turn head down only later closer to labor. And also at 34 weeks even if baby's head has turned downwards, there's always a probability that it might change position. My gynae said you will not know until its head is engaged n it probably will only be closer to 37 weeks onwards.

Twin, my baby head turned at around week 30. At the moment now week 34+ baby still upside down. Hope it remains. Maybe your baby will turn soon. Still got time for baby to turn. Stamford quality is good. I have eaten the food a couple of times. Overall i think taste of food is nice.

am selling the following:
1. Combi miracle turn premier stroller (purple) brand new, sgd 600 retail sgd 720
2. Combi roanju parenting station/high chair (used twice) sgd 450 retail sgd559
3. Medela purelan 37g brand new sgd15 retail sgd19.30

Please PM if interested

Hi twin, tks for sharing. I ordered Stamford for afternoon tea for my church wedding few yrs back. Was good but not sure if its Chinese food.

My bb boy still heads up so have to go for c-sec like his sis....

Dreambig, nice to know someone is giving birth on the same day as me ;) where r u delivering?

Yes, is my first baby, i keep feeling baby in the centre of my tummy. Sometimes left, sometimes right... My gynae appt is next week so by then I will know what my Gynae will advise, hopefully bb will turn by next week
happy.gif

Think I would go for Stamford in this case, Thx for all the feedbacks
happy.gif

JC,
No la... Not bad mummy la.... Its does not matter big or small scale full month celebration. Can be quite tiring for confinement mummy and bb won't remember anything oso la. but I do look forward to earlier full month bcos I can officially shower and wash hair everyday! I will still continue to take confinement food till the end but on full month celebration can eat buffet la.

Vi,
I oso prefer to do it small... I oso lazy to entertain ppl one. But my mil will prefer big one. I think I would suggest to my mil just invite my hubby family side for celebration and my family side I would just give out cakes will do.

I personally do not like Neo garden...feel their food is very normal/boring but yet so many people are using them till every time hb and I go for the next baby full month, we will be sian once we see Neo garden haha!

I have used many caterers before for private and company events, so far those that are consistently good are: Rasel, Chilli Padi, Guan Hoe Soon, Mum's Kitchen, Kriston etc. Tried four seasons for my #1 first year birthday but found it quite disappointing, regretted not sticking to Rasel. As for Stamford catering, tried twice and found it not very nice.

Someone was asking abt the casting for the baby hands n feets previously? Can refer to B&amp;G life casting..i think expo fair they got advertise too..not sure good anot

Griny : ya my frd tell me can ask the confinement lady to pack for me but also bad lah..i thinking if must do, than do downstair but ppl will still come up to my bollhouse to use the toilet. I planning maybe just hold at the restaurant..a few tables than invite familes and those really close friends enough liao.

Twin, hope your baby turns soon. If not, I heard gynae can manipulate on the outside to try to coax the baby to turn.
I m at 36 weeks n baby heads down now n pelvic area feels very tense n sometimes painful!
proud.gif

Hippo16, am delivering at Gleneagles. N you?

Back