(2013/05) May 2013

Ladies juz back from the fair and the queue for carpark is forming.

No pampers booth otherwise same like 2k will get some. Not Huggies fans.

Tml going again in the morning, most prob gonna have breakfast there to grab the swaddle, booster seat for my #1 and most probably will sign up the photography package. Then that's abt it.

Today got the combi wipes, pureen liquid cleanser, pigeon teats.

esther: what booster seat u are looking at? i also thinking of getting one...
i should be going there to eat breakfast also lor..
cos ask hub drop me there, then i drive back then he take train to airport

Just reach home, very tired! Glad that I brought my stroller and haversack as my shopping trolley! If not I dunno how to bring home so many things my own! Really lots of damage today! Later will take a photo of shopping!

2k,
If dryers nb cannot fit then will give away to my friend. Her edd in July.

Esther, can share what the photography package includes? Is it the Ashley Low photography?

I saw from Mother & Baby magazine there's this Mums Massage postnatal packages, 10-day package at $350. Tempted cos of the price but never heard of this company before.

chiro: i saw that also and thinking hey how can it be so cheap?
perhaps no binding or what?
its so cheap leh...unbelievable price.

Chiro: ya I also saw the ashley low one, looks not bad leh but my 2 boys all by playstudio so tonite gotta discuss wiyh hubby. U getting also?

esther: i actually looking at graco...robinsons selling at $69 for just the booster without backing one.

no..will put my boys at cc...chop chop shop then go back. otherwise i get my mum to help me fetch them home 1st...

2ks - The small wordings say 'no tummy binding on the last day', so means other days got binding? lol Dunno leh, but tempted leh cos so cheap. Tomorrow I go find and ask.

Esther, yeah lor I feel like getting the photography package. hehe.

2ks: ya I'm also looking at the one w/o backing. Graco good? I'll go see.

Chiro: the props are different but scared later the boys grow up then they compare how come props different then later say unfair.

Btw, if u gers keen to buy the tommee tippee sterilizer set which cost 169, juz to say, outside also the same price.
I bought fr robinsons with my 25% discount voucher. Further discount on 169

i think the mums massage is from mums fairy.. They've branched out to do post natal massage.. Their deal is v cheap but I'm quite skeptical about it..

Hey mummies.. I jus did my appt.. Doctor says baby is 1.3kg. He says it's average size weight baby..
happy.gif
phew lucky my fever last week didn't affect baby. Phew...

I'm at the clinic now. Waiting my hubby to come. I Hope my darlin can cooperate a little today. Show gender. Don't know is it baby woke up too early today. Now not moving eh.sian...

Jill how many weeks r u now?? Mine cfm is boy le: ) week27. Baby at. 1.1kg. Doctor said very healthy weight.

Btw previously mention about tummy harden. My doctor said it's contraction. Said y I never call him n tell him. Now he gave me some 安胎药. Said still too early to feel contraction. So ask me take medicine to previously prevent contraction. If not will be too late to prevent early labour.

Just back from doctor too, bb week 28 at 1.16kg.
I also ask about the hardening. He says is BH, as long no cramp, no bleeding dun worry but one day cannot 10 times.
Ask me eat an tai Yao too.

Oh I am week 26 and I have hardening feeing the last few days too, I still thought cos bb is growing. My gynae appt is only two weeks later.maybe I should call and to see him earlier just in case. Haiz hope all is ok

Bbkk, i also eating an tai yao because of hardening. And my bb also around 1.1kg at 28 weeks. Good weight
happy.gif

Xuan, Thankfully you told Dr Poon about the hardening of tummy. He also told me it's contraction and i think we got prescribed the same an tai yao. Congrats on confirming gender! shopping time for you!
happy.gif

Xuan congrats! ! It's a boy for u and finally baby cooperate. Hehe I'm at 28 weeks plus. Next week 29 liao~ later I heading down to baby fair. Hehee hope it's not too late to see what I can get. Lol

Hi mummies have the follow to give away/ sell
1)Loose maternity pad ( give away)
2) GNC Fenugreek ( taken abt 5, left 95 pcs) @ $15
3) Similac Mum 4 tins @ $45
Self collect at Bedok or at my convenience.
What'sapp me at 96776076

2ks: u manage to get the booster seat? I went to ask they did not bring graco booster for display. In the end I got the combi one. But saw one of the booth selling the booster seat looks darn comfy then saw the price $340 (aprica) and $120 (ferrari).

Chiro: I signed up the photography from studio play. Coz went to see Ashley low and studio loft they dun provide hard copy only soft copy and the price is more expensive compare to studio play. My #1 & 2 also took it at studio play.

hi esther, hw is studio play service and their photography? v tempted to sign up with them. but thk their promo oni last during the fair right?

wt81: their service not bad, my experience with 2 differebt photographers is good, they will help to make bb smile (I took when my boys were like 10mths). Props wise for first timers is consider quite good.

Ya their promo only for the fair. Are you in the fb grp? I've got some photos uploaded which you can take a look.

Thanks Debbie n Jill! /clipart{kao_laugh}
At first he didn't give me a definite answer again. Tell me he saw smtg again. Then I'm like sian 1/2 again. Then when the scan finish he draw the curtain...he Suddenly said...ah boys to man. Good ah. You all help to contribute to the army n government. Since govt don have enough man to serve the country...

Hubby and me was like? Oh. Boy...lol!

Hi mummies, I just been to the baby fair, it's pretty good, wide selection this round though a number of things are sold out. Eg. The huggies new born diapers which were gg at a really good price of $0.14 per piece.

I got the anais anais blankets and wraps, at 50% or more discounted price. Also, got a spring maternity booster seat, at half price. See Kai Run shoes for below 1 yrs at $10/$20. If you have some time, may be worth checking out.

Enjoy the weekend!

Mummies..anybody still have pain below? Dont know is it due to alot of walking, super pain leh. Especially when i stand up / sit up ..the front part of the cb there..but walk a while okie liao...

Just went for check up for 27weeks 4 days. Little gal seems to be heading downwards and weigh 1kg :D
Bought Avent sterilizer, parklon play mat, car seat and changing nest... Also signed up cordlife... Was terribly exhausted. Wanted to buy Nuk bottles and tits and pacifier but they din set up booth.
Oh yes... I heard from KK yesterday that mendala is setting up a small road show at KKh auditorium with other stall and offering discount this sat but I don't know details... If you r delivering at KK, maybe can consider. I found out when listening to the lady explaining at the pharmacy

xuan, Dr Poon sure his humourous way to break the news to you. Just back from baby fair.. so tiring... weekend jus passed by lidat... gonna start another work week!:D

JC: ya i also there very pain. lke get up from bed pain liao. i lift up my leg to wear my pants or panty also pain.. is like a CUT below there damn pain.. my doc told me is usual so ya ren lor.. tmw 30 week liao. i still have 10 more WEEKS!

Baby Bonus
i just receive the letter of the baby bouns, n my hub told my baby in the tummy please dont come out too early.. at least after 1st may. LOL if not he cannot get the leaves.. LOL now confinement he will have 1 week leave also. shiok and 1 week leave within 4 months after i give birth. my EDD is 6th may. so hopefully wont too early.. hope if early.. at least 2nd may give birth just nice. LOL.. i wonder if those mummy due date is 30th april really i think will hold sia which is not good for baby lor.. especially those kana at night one i think worst tong till after 12 midnight -____-. infact gov should put Jan 2013 rather than 1st May 2013..

Morning !!! Lovely Monday
happy.gif

Yest I went to expo baby fair again too, really siao the Huggies queue. I reached at ard 1115am, queue went till Avent booth n beyond le. Almost wanted to give up coz only the nb diapers n wet wipes gd deal, the other sizes price can easily get thruout the yr during Huggies promo. Can see those infront buy in cartons really crazy, I think alot gog for tt little tikes toy but tts aldy out in the last 2 Huggies promo b4 don't know y still attract so many buy S& M sizes mummies.

Jc/ Fabbie:
I think I know what pain u referring to. I got tt for my #1 preg piercing pain is terrible. I cross my fingers n toes pls don't let me get it this round, last round pain till I went for physiotherapy

Avent Pump:
Any one of u using? How to clean ah?

Esther/All/ studio play-Sean Lau:
Tts under Sean Lau right ? Din have time to go find out abt the package. But I rem during our #1 then, someone organized a gp purchase with them and each nb package is $98 with a tabletop 8R pic, don't know how many copies of 4R/5R pics etc, really gd deal then wonder if they still offer group discount.
Anyone keen? Maybe 1 day I call in n enquire if any
happy.gif

fabbie : this letter is from govt? my hubby keep pestering me to give him 1 week of ML. i tell him wait long long ah..his AL so much more than me, still want to take mine -_-

the pain slightly better today..hopefully will subside soon

few days ago, my boss ask me whether i can take shorter ML and come back to work early. Abit funny also she..previously one of my colleague did this and my this boss like very angry with her and feel she is very disruptive to the rest of the colleagues and now she ask me to do it ..haiz

Morning mummies!

I see so many loots from the bb fair in the FB, think this time really got good buys esp if you are using Huggies.

babbie: I thought the bb bonus and the one week paternity leaves we can get even if give birth before May 2013..?

I went to see gynae on Sat and I am at my weeks 30. My bb weighs 1.5kg.
happy.gif

hi nlimm,

I'm interested in e shoot too, am looking for maternity shots & newborn shots actually
happy.gif
let me know too! Thanks!

charliebrown, if you give birth before May 2013, you would get the BB Bonus but not the paternity leave. But you can write in to inform that your EDD is in May but you give birth in April then you are entitled to the paternity leave.

esther: no i didnt..cos i was alone. and i need hub for advice. anyway, i am overloaded with stuff already...
heng i left a ntuc trolley in the car to push my stuff up.

studioplay - i actually dont like it, cos i find their photos all looks the same. means one look from it, i know its from studioplay. and further its quite exp too.
but then nowadays got alot of smaller photographers out to freelance...

rejoy: oh, this is when we can ask our gynae to certify that my edd is early May but give birth before that, for the one week paternity leave entitlement right?

photoshoot: i ask my fren to help me take. he is not professional but he likes to take photographs. To me that is enough. would try to upload some photos for you all to take a look at FB.

:0

Xuan - your gynae is so cute and funny lol, congrats on having a boy! ^_^

JC - Not advisable to shorten your maternity leave I think, it's your entitlement leh. Unless you yourself wanna shorten then take flexible ML after that if the company okay with it.

The shopping at expo was shiok but tiring lol. Thanks to mummies who share the good deals ;) Went again yesterday at 7pm to buy 2 more maternity yoga shorts and bedding stuffs from babysafe.

Anyone going to the Mothercare Fair?
Bbkk going to get the stroller there right?

Chiro : ya..i won't shorten..my another colleague tell me why short change myself when she let the other 2 preggie go on full ML? Come to me, she want me to take shorter..not fair for me also.

i will be going MotherCare fair but will be on Sat. I haven't get my cot and stroller yet. Stroller maybe i will wait till BB come out though unless got good deal.

Taka fair will be on 4th Mar onwards right? Will be going on 7th after my details scan

JC: u can consider getting the stroller from taka bb fair too. cos hor...usually like spend certain amount got free gift. the gift is quite okay.
but while stock last.

chiro: u got the 2 for $20 shorts rite? its quite comfy leh...i like...

I got my stroller ~ graco brand from the bb fair too. Hubby says it is about 100bucks cheaper. Heard from the sales person there's another bb fair in mar or apr, anyone knows the dates? Oh yah where to find info on taka fair?

2ks, yeah yea i got that one. Yesterday not much stocks left, got a brown and red one... Abit regret getting the red, so ang kong kong!
But very comfy I like also!

Min: you can go to the Takashimya website, they will indicate the date in their event calender.

I know there will be another baby fair in May but not sure abt the date and organise by who though. Bt then by May most of the mothers would ve already pop or gg to pop, think very difficult to go and get stuffs. so the next one is Taka fair.

bt usually Taka fair only gt huggies no pampers. I am aiming for Pampers. Bt hor just to share the pamper prices has increased alot. The last motherhood fair for the NB is 2 for S$10 but the fair before is 3 for S$10 lor....

Back