(2013/05) May 2013

Shirley, that time I went to the clementi TCM Dr Tan kin sing, quite alot of good review on forum.
Ya bought utrogestan from dr foong. He asked me to eat until week 16!!! Faint, I still have 5 boxes left. It can last me for 5 weeks then I think I gonna stop whatever I have, dun want to buy and eat until week 16.

Fabbie, I can understand the pain you have go thru. Facing the officer with such sadness, if I am you I will also cry.
I feel that you should fight for your right but same time if things turn ugly gonna stop everything. I hope everything goes well to you. Hope u can claim back ur money and gave those company a lesson to have some tong Qing xin.

Btw ladies, I keep on having a big patch like smaller than 5 cent of itch. It surfaces up on my lower tummy just along our shorts line. It is quite itchy I am very scared it is chicken pox. But it comes and go. But no water forming. If mosquito bite, also not so big.

Bbkk: Is it feng mo? My friend gets tummy rash, itchy too... during her first trimester... she can't wear jeans... gota wear loose cotton clothing... when it hits her, she quickly takes a bath and changes clothes.

Ange, omg if it is I am damn scared too. I think I will monitor.

Anyone got pupps before? It is a very very itchy rashes all over the body for pregnant woman near the third tri. Only few percentage of woman got that during pregnancy.
And I am the unlucky one for my first pregnancy last time. Nothing can be done to cure unfortunately. I hope I won't get it again this time round.

Good morning ladies!!
fabbie, i only working 2.5 years in this company , my bosses treat us like a family!

I slept at 8.30pm yesterday, woke up 3 times in the night!

bbkk: Yes, do monitor... and don't scratch! Try observing if it's a certain piece of clothing that triggers too. At least for my gf it was that. It comes and goes for her.

Ange/Bbk: thanks ya will be writing letter to the officer see she can settle for me anot. if not i will drop the case dont think i can handle if i see my ex boss and things starts to quarrel or turn ugly and hurt people feelings. somemore we not pregnant get more emotional sure lose at the end she will fight like a tiger lo.

Shirley/Tsm: is really great to hear u gals having a great boss! we shall see whether my officer would help.. it all depends on my luck i guess.

BBK ya patch is like what? is it red? and bit of white? cus i have that too and it itch when i get hot or sweat it will turn more obvious when im in warm area. is it the same? if it is. is better to see doc as it will spread ya body.

Ange: aiyo ya french toast makes me craving for icecream waffle!!! LOL

Bbkk
I got puppp b4. But I was Ard 34 weeks to 35 weeks. It starts from my tummy. It spread to whole body hand n leg. It was in patches tat ppl might think I m suffering from duno Wat diseases. My Gynae oso got a shock. Immediately refer me to NSC den cfm I am suffering from puppp. It is really Itchy. My Gynae say to stop it is to give birth. I duno if can kana at so early stage anot

fabbie: My favourite is Ben & Jerry's double waffles from the Dempsey branch! Hahaha But my son's been coughing so I've banned Ben & Jerry's. :p

did u just change detegent or something? there was this period of time i keep getting this itch...spread all over the body until need to go for jab.

than i realise is the liquid detegent that cause it. I thought must put a lot like powder but only need to put a bit nia..

morning ladies, wah you guys talking about french toast lah icecream lah waffles lah...make me feel like wanna run out of office now and find some haha. on the way to work this morning suddenly strong nausea again haizzz took M&M's while driving just to keep my tastebuds bz. but then aftertaste so urghh

already took honey mangoes this morning. very tasty..but like not enough
sad.gif

bbkk: heard from a few ladies who experience some kinda patch mark forming (not sure abt itch), it's temporary and related to the whole hormonal change thing. dunno if it could b same as yours but you should just get it checked k, hopefully its just some small passing thing.

fabbie - i'm with everyone's advice...whatever you decide, your health must come first! do your best, but dont stress k! money can always be earned. health, you, and bb must take care. dont allow any unnecessary stress to affect you, esp now when your bb is fast growing and need you to be happy and relaxed. let mom settle for u if can!

ladies, i jz google and found this CRL measurement.

I checked my 8 weeks ultrasound scan picture, my bb 's CRL is 1.59cm.
How aby yours?

Gestational Age for CRL
Age CRL (cm)
6.1 Weeks: 0.4 cm
7.2 Weeks: 1.0 cm
8.0 Weeks: 1.6 cm
9.2 Weeks: 2.5 cm
9.9 Weeks: 3.0 cm
10.9 Weeks: 4.0 cm
12.1 Weeks: 5.5 cm
13.2 Weeks: 7.0 cm
14.0 Weeks: 8.0 cm

The following formula is an approximation:

Gestational age [weeks of pregnancy] = crown-rump length (cm) + 6.5

Ange: omg.. stop it. ben n jerry makes me think of my chocolate that i love to eat. AHHHHHHHH. arghzzzz im trying my best not to eat icecream okai hahaha

mndy: its all ange's fault LOL makes me think about waffle icecream LOL Ya after i come to a decision yday night i feel much better! at least theres a answer that what im gonna do in the outcome. i just want to be happy! and nua like a tai tai at home faints.

Itch/Patch:
Infact before pregnant i have it.. and INFACT i went to see doc before.. I told them i never had that before! and i told her my husband Used to have it. but when i start to have it i realize his body marks are all GONE! omg. then doc told me is body contact with body that whys why i will have it. sighz now his body is so clean and mine is like so may dots thanks to him! so i had medication to apply on my tummy and after that i realize it moves to my chest and now it moves to my armpits. -______- cannot take it i ask my gynea to give me medication to apply. hopefully it will stop. As when i see my normal doc they say the medication to apply is not suitable for pregnant so this time i ask my gynea. =)

movement:
say i did feel baby like swimming in my tummy.. its very very soft movement leh. i HOPE im not thinking too much haha. any mummies who is 9-10weeks can feel ya bb movement?

Cheryl, yes the pupps very itchy. Go out like alien. I read too to stop the itch is to give birth. I also got it during 35 weeks something like that. Then I can't wait and ask for induce. But I suffer for a while and induce at week 39. Itchy until I cry. Very emo.

I think my patch subside already. But it comes and go one.

Morning!!!

Wah!! Early morning make me feel like having ice cream waffles liao.. hee! This is e first time I've heard of pupp.. Whatcauses it?

tsm: what's this measurement for?

just dropped by bbzone to read up on weekly progress...some brief info to share for us who are at around week 9 or 10 hehe this kinda thing help me forget abt the nausea for a while ^_^

"Week 10 marks a milestone for your baby-to-be. All her cells have been directed to their places—brain tissue is growing rapidly, muscles are forming, fingers and toes are becoming defined. At about 10 weeks, Baby's fingernails even start to appear. Soon, she'll have toenails as well. Baby also has eyelids—but the bottom and top halves have fused together and will keep the eyes shut for several more weeks, like a kitten's. Ears, which (oddly) began developing on the neck, are moving into their normal place on the sides of the head. The baby can now swallow amniotic fluid and its life-sustaining organs (think heart, brain, liver, kidneys, intestines) are beginning to work. And her tiny heart, which already has claim on yours, has all four chambers now."

hhehehe

btw you can see the illustration, info on mommy's condition and tip for hubby here http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/10-weeks-pregnant_70665

Morning everyone
happy.gif

Aiyo this am thruout my 30mins drive, I wan to vomit a few times fortunately nvr vomit out need to put plastic bag in car le
sad.gif

White discharge:
I have abit white discharge today abt 20cent coin , is tt normal?

Shirley:
Yet to try coz I'm always out at Wkplc can only buy fr canteen milo n chop chop drink to keep myself full coz almost all foods make me naeseous except meehoon. Yest tried beef burger fr mos burger which is my favourite when I have #1, now also reject .

Fabbie:
Thxthx I'm so looking forward 4 more days to see Gynae.
I agreed with Vi, y not u ask mom to meet ur boss themselves 1st n save ur trip down also maybe ur exboss will just pay.
I had nasty old spinster boss too when I had my #1 n had a hard time. My HR then was so nice n ask me to endure endure to get my ml then quit. Now I'm on pt since 2010, my boss is nice , given an opportunity to go fulltime now( of all time choose now!!!!) but I doubt I will accept coz nan de have #2 I wan spend time with him/her.

Memphissbelle:
Hope ur boy be fine. Consider gd le tt fri they inform on mon( coz high chance is the parent inform sch on mon). My boy's sch the last round in sept, happened on wed/ thur only inform us on following Tue!! Was damn pissed then.

Ange:
Drooling too!! I'm having meehoon again the only food todate that won't make me naeseous

Yvonne:
Icc haha yet to contact mine

TCM:
Most of u on Tcm med?! It's for 1st trimester?

Bbkk:
Ya maybe Feng mO. Is there alot? U try bath n see how?
There's once my boy gotten few patches of those when he woke up n after I bath him it subsided n gone within next 30 mins . Some Frds told me dust might trigger too.

Tsm:
Gestational age is usually 2-3 wks after LMP right?

Tsm: is that e length of the bb that e gynae will measure whenever we go for scan?

Memphissbelle: Hope ur boy gets well soon!! Take care urself too..
happy.gif

bbkk: so is pupp equals feng mo?

Iko, I dunno what pupps in Chinese.
But feng mo will cure, pupp will not cure.
sad.gif

I dunno whether I will get it this time round a not. Very scared. I pray hard

min: you got a very caring mil.

fabbie: as wat other mummies say, let the MOM know u do not wish to tok to ur ex-boss directly, very high chance they will understand. 600+ is still money leh. Claim take and buy BB clothings also shiok.

Bbkk: I dun feel bloated but on upper part of body somewhere juz dun feel rite feel so disgusted like wan to vomit but nothing can come out.

Ladies think I found out wat makes me nauseous - cod fish coz ytd I cook cod fish can feel tat I'm a.most puking.

esther: Good you found out. Can avoid triggers.
happy.gif
I think I can't take milo. Much as I enjoy it this pregnancy. I had the runs twice yesterday after my mid morning 1/2 cup. Geez. Fussy baby.

nlimm, Gestational age is calculated from the first day of the mother's last menstrual period and not from the date of conception.

iko0508, yes correct. can know it from the ultrasound scan picture. See the "CRL"

updated for Min
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Lan Heng Tung</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Happymrs</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Lubna</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>bubu</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Wendy Lee</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Cima_yv</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Tapiku</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>mndymxl</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>DR Tho CK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mth A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Rina Koh</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Passion88</TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD>19-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline KHI</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>HK </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>schumy</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan leng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr A.L.Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Takeiteasy</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>JC</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>min</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>worried79</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Cheng LC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>eil_sunflower</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>ml83</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Nicolieaa</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>baby_regine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

OMG im super on fire now!!! why this year my life is like a drama again! Yday as u gals know that i have spoken to the officer this n that i have told her that give me some times to consider and guess what i receive today. she told me that she ask me to meet me and my ex employer next wednesday. OMG! i havent AGREE!! does all officer wish to close the case ASAP till they wont even bother how we all FEEL? i was about to tell her that if u can claim for me if not i will drop and she did that first to me when i didnt AGREE!! OMG im super on fire! whats wrong with these people im facing recently... *sighz* now im waiting for my uncle reply. see what he say.

Hi ladies

this is the third day I am at home because of migraine. Couldn't take anything except for paracetamol and I went gynae to beg her for smtg else but she didnt give. Luckily today a little better. I hate having headaches worst of all cos it makes me puke every single thing. Hope you guys are all ok.

Raihana: I feel u.. the gynae will ask us to endure n even avoid panadol.. but How Izzit possible? Even my hubby dun understand me..
sad.gif
try to sleep.. n avoid e triggers.. Hope u get well soon!

Raihana, do take care and rest well! fast recovery to you!

fabbie, y not just go for the appt and have a show down with her? the officer is probably a middle person. if ur uncomfortable on facing her alone, have ur gf/mom to accompany u there. i do hopes u could win and get some compensations. =)

I had a confrontation with my old accountant(who've worked for 20yrs)! i didn't like the fact that she shouted/raised her voice and talk to me. and furthermore, she carries a v pek chek tone. whenever she's stressed up, she would be v frustrated and anyhow fire at ppl! but hello, im not one whom u could push about and vent ur anger at! i was so angry till my heart was thumping rapidly, v bad for my bb! so i called my hb to complain and went straight to her desk to tell her to talk to me nicely etc etc and for any changes, pls drop me email in black and white! but my gf was saying that i shouldn't go on head to head with her. but she is really too much. she is those that would goes to my managing director and complain at us/pouring her tears on how buzy and 'wei qu' she was.. she is a v mean person, only cares for herself and keeps on pin-pointing on others mistakes except hers! and worse of all, im still under 6mths probation! luckily my new FC is coming in next mon so she'll be doing my apprasial, but ultimately, she does plays a part cos FC is still new! damn it! so i could predict myself having another show down with her for my apprasial!

reddish: suan le even the officer can back fire me when i have not agree. she is not helping me at all! how can i trust her now when i meet my ex boss? she agree to give me a day to think and now she just go ahead with the case without my permission is very unprofessional lor. i see her that email my heart boils up. wah cannot take it. im now worried is my emotional will affect my bb and whereas this officer is faster pushing the case so that she can close the case quickly. damn disappointed. anyway this is not the 1st time im disappointed with MOM. I must try my best to sleep hope will feel better later. LOL

Wahhhh u told that to ya old accountant?? then what she say? ya i can i understand the boiling anger this is what i had when i see the email lor from the MOM officer! is really very unhealthy for bb. just cool down and relax and breathe breathe

raihana - hope u feel better soon. can put a bit of medicated oil if it helps with the headache. meantime, maybe can try to fight the feeling, like get fresh air, take slow, short walks. have been succumbing to the sickly feeling i've had and noticed it makes me feel even weaker. even naps made me feel more lethargic.. feel less terrible when i'm up and about or have someone to talk happy things to (though slowly..and ration-ing my low energy level) lol

fabbie - so sorry you have to face all this (of all times) really hope it gets resolved. whatever it is, dont allow yourself to get too angry. maybe can get someone (maybe ur hubby) to help speak on your behalf coz you've been under too much unhealthy pressure. then maybe they will also see they are doing such a terrible thing to you. must stay happy hor..so bb also happy

Fabbie, omg so now ur boss know u go mom?
Stay calm ok, think u will get all it soon. Maybe thing will turn out not so bad, hugs hugs

tsm: u tried the confinement food before?

reddish n fabbie: cool down cool down!! u both need ice cream now.. haha!! hope things will work out for u both.. jiayou!!

fabbie, going on with the case means u'll be fighting with her? going on without the case means she's willing to compensate u a little?

haha of course she was more furious but she shut up after much debations.

ikoko, i'm fine though.. after i exploded at her, im fine. hahas

fabbie, i wld think it is a move of you to go to MOM to settle this issue, let your ex boss know that dun bully ppl just because you are pregnant.

i can understand how u feel when the officer juz went ahead to arrange for the meeting without your agreement. But if you do not go, does that mean that you would be giving up?

Pls take care, your health and BB more important than anything now....

i juz went to see my gynae yesterday, BB is so tiny but can hear and see heartbeat already... so happy.

BBKK, pls update for me.
Doctor: Dr Gordon Lim
Hop: Gleneagles
East.

Thank you

Bbk: I guess she will know ba. The email stated "I have arrange with your former employer...." I wrote a email asking why did she go ahead on my case without me agreeing it. Another email stating since she said yday that she can't confirm I will get back so what's the point of carry on? When mom always say will help us help us In the end is all say nia. And she yday keep saying that I have to trust her. So tell me how to trust her when she did this kind of thing to me? Wah lau I'm fighting against my boss n now I'm fighting against this officer. My Frd told me could be misunderstanding but even so this is not the way to work ah! Some more senior lvl faints I'm thinking I'm right or wrong now why people I met are so ?????

Iko: hahaha ya I wanted to eat just now leh but I told myself till I cool down then eat if not I cramp then + eat ice cream wouldn't be double pain lol

Reddish: ya going on the case meaning I AGREE to meet my ex boss to talk about the claims which I didn't agree at all Lo. My decision was to told her if can u claim for me if not I will drop the case I don't want claim Liao but she didn't wait for my reply she did it on her own.

Rejoy: I did tout about it maybe its a hint that god ask me to go for it but I think back again. Eh no logic leh if god really wana show me something, how cAn she actually agree behalf of me when I didn't agree? And make me so furious? Is like ya client haven't agree to this artwork to do printing how could u go ahead n print without her permission? Even if its urgent that there's a deadline of printing wouldn't she have call n double confirm with me before she start to ball rolling? make sense ma? I believe things happen for a reason but i see no reason here leh. u think so? in another sense i know she is willing to help n close the case asap but this is isnt helpjng me specially she is dealing w a pregnant woman n bother how I feel or whether I can take it anot. so i won't go down to meet my ex boss I rather drop the case since i have this kind of officer dealing with it or u can say if my ex boss say I'm crowd I go mom but didn't appear for appt it's ok! Cus I never agree to it at all.

And ya like u say bb is more impt so I rather dont go. i hope this thing can clear soon! What a joke I'm having now haiz. I need my ice cream later lime w milk hmmm hmmm lol

Haiz so Peiseh always rant at here letting u gals see my boring news of my job case hahaha hope and end soon!

Esther:
Then u don't eat cod fish. Mine like alot all trigger
sad.gif
today worst so far drive home also want puke plus giddiness

Tsm :
Thxthx mixed with fetal age

Lovetohavekids:
Thxthx damn phobia now when have any discharge. Whole day white discharge also ok? Don't know y today whole day have.

Fabbiee:
Guessed they have too many cases onhand n really like u say try close cases soonest. Since fixed go down w someone n settle all tt day la.

Rejoy28:
Congratulate have HB is gd!!! I looking forward to hear or see my bb HB this sat . Ur Gynae suggest u to take any food to ' pump up' ur baby?

Schumy:
U try google confinement food will get alot links n reviews
happy.gif
I did tt some mths back but nvr save individual links

Rejoy, congrats on hearing bb hb. How many weeks are you when seeing him?

Fabbie,
You hear out what ur boss say first bah, did the officer do anything when u told them? Hugs hugs. Sayang bb.

Nlimm,
White discharge is ok one. As long not green is ok. The white discharge is due to increase hormones.

Discharge. It's normal to see a thin, milky white discharge (called leukorrhea) early in your pregnancy. You can wear a panty liner if it makes you feel more comfortable, but don't use a tampon because it can introduce germs into the vagina. If the discharge is foul-smelling, green, or yellow, or if there's a lot of clear discharge, call your doctor.- from whattoexpect

Hi mummies, thank your for your concern. Thankfully my #1 fever has subsided with the help of med. will continue to monitor and hope that hfmd dont show up. My Pd told us to wash our hands frequently.

Fabbie: hug hug to you....if u dont feel up to it, dont go for the meeting. at least u have reported it to MOM and your ex boss will also get a fright that u actually complain ...

Hope your #1 will not get hfmd too.....remember to constantly wash your hands.

Raihana, hope you will feel better soon....take a walk if u can? it might help with fresh air

Esther: good u found the food that trigger your nausea feeling...for me, i cant identify what makes me feel sick...it can be something very random lol. But i find Hot stuff makes me feel better.

tomorrow going to be a busy day...sneaking out during lunch time to see Gynae...cant wait to see baby
happy.gif
))

Fabbie, maybe mom trying to show their effectiveness?
:p
Anyway, I agree with the mummies here. Go with someone. Get the emotional support so that u can face ur ex boss...

Does anyone has "yoyo" feeling of nauseous feeling?
Some days I can b feeling unwell, n puke after meals. Sometimes I can haf fantastic appetite.

nlimm: i didnt say i wana close the case asap or rush to the case. is the officer who wana close it asap. so i guess she is just blindly doing her job. haiz

BBK: nia im not going down confirm things will go ugly and she will pin point on me saying this n that i know her character too well liao. dont wana waste my Qi on her also. haha not worth! the officer duno leh call her once didnt pick up i email her 2 times till now no reply. aiya i duno wana care about her liao. wasting my time. 1 ex boss not enff now another mom officer. arghz.. so suay.

thanks memphissbelle and mndy *hugs* thanks im feeling better le.. after i ate icecream just now hahaha

VI: i suspect they wana close the deal soon so they will have a praise or whatever. thats what i felt. if not where got people do sure a thing client havent agree u go ahead. tsk tsk tsk .. if i go down i confirm will go with my hub but may end up only officer and my ex boss and me inside. having this kind of officer so unprofessional i really no confidence to take up this case.

MS:
Is it me or what.. U gals MS is worst in the morning or at night? My MS is always at night! i cant even eat anything at night lor.. usually in the evening my MS mood kick in. is like heart burn and wana vomit totally no appetite but in the morning i can almost eat 1 pack of nasi lemak! dinner i only can eat very very little. wah not sure how to cure it. can i just dont eat dinner? LOL

VI: same leh sometimes i have fantastic appetite sometimes i cant. i try not to eat too much if not i will puke even more.

nlimm: having white discharge is normal dont worry hee sometimes my discharge is dark yellow but my gynea say as long is not red is okai if brown must tell him lor

fabbie: me too! i alwiz feel like shit during evening n i cant really eat my dinner.. like today.. mum cooked my fav dishes but my tummy SUPER bloated.. until i cant even stand!! arghh!!

Morning! Me too my MS is the worst in the evening. Seeing multiple dishes with oil scares me hahah . . I will Always have to stare at the food and prep myself to eat . .hope this will go away soon

mi as well... usually i wld feel worse in the evening... bloating, giddy spell, the sight of food... bt morning n afternoon is fine....

my angel is back: the doc didn ask mi to eat anything to pump up my baby, bt he did ask mi to sleep on my left side , so that the baby can get more oxygen n blood supply, also ask mi to eat more protein stuff and if possible brown rice, dun eat so much of processed food, esp white rice, cut down on carbo.... things like tt.

BBKK: m only 6 weeks and 4 days when i see the gynae but i look like m 4-5mths preggy. dun ned to tell ppl m preggy also can see...
sad.gif

Morning ladies...

feeling giddy in the office today. not a good sign... =(

I went for my thalassemia check yesterday. need to wait for results... quite scare and worried actually...

Anyone else here has thalassemia? My giddiness seems to be getting worse as the days go by... dont know whether it's me or the thalassemia

Hi all
I went for my check-up yesterday. bb is now 8 weeks and 4 days. EDD is 18 May. Now can see bb's hands and legs already. But doctor says bb is sleeping, refuses to move.
Anyway, I did ask about the bloating issue. He say my tummy is big becoz of all the gas inside which is making me very uncomfortable. He prescribed me with Gaviscon, which is suitable for pregnant ladies. But the taste is quite horrible....

Back