(2013/05) May 2013

My boss is very nice,reminded me to eat pills from gynae and advise me to drink milk and tonic to supply nutrition for baby and myself.
So touching.....!
Somemore,he act like a doctor checking my pills...hehee so funny (^_^)

reddish: wah u mean ya hub ask u to induce earlier so u agree? so nice of u lor. but of cus the date is what ya hub ones i think is okai. My pil told me to induce on weekends so that all my relatives can visit me. the reason abit put me off so i say no. wait till see what my #1 inside say. cus it determine her own birthday ah not cus of relatives can visit thats why -____-.

mndy; lol why emo leh? but is really like WOW so active inside le. hee

esther: thanks will go subscribe SBI soon so i can pay discount with OScar.

Ange: haha warm milo quite shiok! i every morning will drink hehe

sleepyskies: wah what jab is that that u every week need to go and jab? i only did once and eat alot of pills thats all. does ya leg itch? my itch like hell when i kana jab. u know i have been spotting too and sometimes i heard they say spotting is normal till a period im thinking why am i not spotting is this normal or what. LOL

kiringal: thats good to hear! and yes cannot be paranoid u will be stress and wil hurt bb u need to like relax breathe in and out.. did doc ask u to eat like 6 times a day? mine i did when i was bleeding. then after that stop le =)

Velvetvamp: welcome!

tsm: thank god u have a good boss! i guess this year my luck of career is really going down. haha but nvm. next yr can fight back! this yr is rest year! LOL

kiringal: I can drive to eat myself, faster. I don like to depend on my hubby.

I have not started anything to look for CL, ML, maternity dress, baby stuffs. I find it too early and my Dr hv not tell me when might be my EDD. Based on my current development, it might be delay.

bbkk - not sure if Eno might help? coz it helped me relieve the bloatedness that i have last time during period. gynae gave me green light when i asked if its ok to have eno during preggers, but i havent tried it yet. having bloatedness on and off for now

fabbie - a little emo cos..dunno, just a bit overwhelmed by its wow-ness hahaha

tsm - nice to have a gd boss! at least one less avenue for common stress. once everyday work goes gentle on u then at least easier to stay happy through this period
happy.gif
my boss doing his best to 'understand' me and my bouts of intense morning sickness since no one in the dept preg before. a little tough trying to keep this gd r'ship stable without looking like i'm taking advantage of things, but hope he continues to be understanding lol

hi baby kk,

same.. i feel tummy bloated all the time.. sigh.. sometimes so uncomfortable

hi tsm,

u have a gd boss.. envy

i'm sipping MILO now!!! v funny lo.. just now i ate breadtalk bread.. it tastes disgusting.. got vomit smell.. then i tell my mum.. my mum tried.. n said perfectly normal leh.. haiz! think its my taste bud problem again.. =(

re: maternity clothes
i'm kinda pantang.. will only get after 1st tri.. meanwhile will wear loose outfits lo.. say bye bye to my skinny.. haven even slim down gotta put on weight again liao.. =(

sigh, jz nw i was so kehpoh...
a company besides my office is shifting their office, then my colleague and I entered the office to see their office space...
On the same time there was worker doing some reinstatement work....
Suddenly I heard my boss called my name and he said dun go in while plp doing knock work there...ar then i jz realised that I shld avoid these things ...oh my god!

Alot of milo-drinker here. I am also drinking milo now. 2nd cup today. Had my first MacDonald's meal since 7-8 weeks ago cos hubby doesn't allow me to eat junk food. He gave me the green light to eat just now so i was enjoying it so much. So happy! Strangely, for me, whenever i have cramps, if i take some food, the cramps will simmer down a lot. Don't know how it works... strange.

Fabbie, Mndy, Yvonne,
Yup, I can say very lucky to have such a nice boss.
I in-charge of Account & HR in the company, and he voluntarily go to bank to help me bank-in cheque and submit some application letters coz he know I am lazy to walk aft preggy. He also help me post out mail too.
Sometimes I want apply ½ day leave for doing some personal errands, then he will said just go ahead to settle the things , no need to waste your leave.

Just want to share here, no means to show off…..indeed I very appreciated his kindness.
Thanks Gods!

Yvonne,
Me too, i feel my tummy is bloated, not sure whether is caused by the constipation....made me look like pregnant 4, 5 months....

Re: Milo
haha, I am oso a milo-drinker ! will drink a cup of hot milo every morning!
I like coffee too, but i ceased to drink coffee after i preggy.....instead will have soyabean as a substitute...

Bbkk, yesterday my hubby oso bought me twisties (bbq flavour) which is my favorite before have bb...,but i didnt eat it...coz i think is no good to bb..so better dun eat...

hi Bbkk,

talk abt twisties... me also feel like eating.. office got cheese flavour de.. not to my liking hence didnt eat.. else i sure eat de... hehehe..

though not healthy.. but i tell myself.. once in a while.. is ok .. hehehe

Reddish: I just visited my Gynae and he said that ginger tea may works. My mil is making it for me now..I update you again if it works for me oki.

Bbk: please update for me.
Nick:min edd: 1 June 2013. Doc: Dr h k Ho. Hospital: mount a. Nsew: east
I used online calculator and thought my edd is end may but do today says its in June. Can I stay in this forum still ... This page has been a familiar place with u all
happy.gif
I am only at week 6 and Bb is about 6.6mm. Mil commented so small.. Anyone know if this is normal?

Hi mummies!!!

Ms came back with extra dose!!! Been feeling nausea and vomitted many times..
sad.gif
hence, no time to come in and chat.. Just vomitted out my burger king..
sad.gif
super gross!!! Tmi .. Sorry...

Fabbie: wow.. Its so amazing to see how much your baby develop over the weeks!! One month to your Oscar.. Super long!!! I am looking forward to mine on the 19. 2 weeks gone.. Half of my wait is over..

Babykk: another few more days and you can see baby alr. talking abt snacks.. I have been eating some junk food also.. Just right pringles Ytd.. Yet to open and eat..

Re: milo.. I have yet to take them cos milois my ffavourite drink.. I worry tat if I were to vomit it out, I will hate milo.. Any mummies experience that before? Like once you vomit something out, you won't dare to take it anymore..?

Re: massage lady.
I too have just book one.. Not sure of its too early but I thought just strike while iron is still hot.. Lol!

Tsm: you're definitely lucky to have such a good boss.. I have also told my boss, he is fine with it and ask me to take care.. Anything, just go only.. Pretty understanding boss..

Fabbie, yea I induced when I was 39w3d.. Haha I was still blur blur on my appt that I wanted to induce. Only after my gyne put in the first pill then I tell myself that ok, no going back. Pill inserted and it's final.

Min, yes ginger tea/ginger. I bought those jiang mu cha during a Taiwan fair. It was ginger with brown sugar mix. Felt slightly better after drinking. But I also can't possibly take that daily.. My mom suggested me to eat ginger but I can't do that so I told her to cook vege with more gingers.. Haha.

arghz Ange I was thinking about mos burger just now but I didn't eat it! Hmnp!

Tsm; u work there how long le? I envy u! Haha

Min,
Of cos welcome u here. Regards u are jun or may edd. We are all preggers, shd share our experiences
happy.gif

Shirley,
I never think of that. Is it u think too much. But you very soon going 12 weeks envy.

Those going 12 weeks, press on ya!

Min: my mom told me to slice some ginger, bring to a boil with water and add the black sugar. She made it once for me. I was too lazy to DIY after. :p

Fabbie: lol but now I can't eat dinner lo... meal times haywire.

Cheryl, yes yes uncomfy got it from there. I thought I am the only problem here hence dunno how to tell gynae.
Does it cause you difficulty to sit or stand too long?

Advice:
Haiz ask u all hor. I just came back from mom 2nd interview have already know that the company have the right to terminate me, they no need to pay me anything cus less than 3 months pregnAnt is not cover by gov. But the officer say we can fight for the mc n annual leave that they have not pay me which is 5 days only. Cus my ex company gave me 1 month notice pay but minus 14 days unpaid leave which is my mc. And this mc got 2 days are from kk which Can claim but the rest r TMC mc can't claim. N I left 3 days annual leave so total 5 days which is 600 plus. U think I should claim from my company? And if yes mom will ask my Ex boss to sit down at mom together with me to ask them whether they want to pay anot. If they don't dont agree we need to go court. So I Duno will things be ugly I'm quite scare actually. If u were me would u claim or not? 600++ of $$ Will u?

The topid thing hor i realize my mc all is on may/jun she deduct as unpay leave everything on my 1 month notice pay which she given me on sept. super very Jiao Hua. Wah I'm really damn Suay this year for my career sia! But is good that I'm not there to play w her tricks. Now thinking only should claim 5 days or not. Headache not sure is it worth it?

Thanks reddish, bbkk and Agnes.the ginger tea sort of work for me. Although I vomit again right after drinking but I feel much better as I feel less bloated. Plus my stomach feel warm warm now. Mil brought the super brand 3-in-in sachet for me to bring to office to make myself tomolo. I feel so bad that she has to do this and that for me when I am only at 6weeka preggy- as if I can't do anything on my own now haiz- becoming like princess like that.

fabbie: wah sey.. really sway.. currently does ur ex boss know u complain to MOM? hmm i think if i were u , i will forget abt it liao.. u dunno when u will meet ur ex boss in future.. n the working world.. is quite small at times.. dun wish to make another enemy rite..

Bbkk
I duno is it by sit or stand. It is uncomfy sitting or standing. It making me diff to put a belt which above my waist. Cos it make me uncomfy. And I oso got heartburn..

Babykk: I am at my 10 weeks today.. Nowadays food make me scared.. Haha.. But still Gt those feeling.. Btw, r u still taking tcm an tai med??

Min: welcome!!! Doesn't matter may or June..
happy.gif

Fabbie: why not you had a talk with them first.. If really have to go all the way to court, I think its useless cos with the legal fees its alr a figure you have to pay.. Plus the time and effort you spend.. Not worth it.. This is my two cent worth..

Hiyoooo all finally have time to come in

Fabbiee/mndy :
so cute!! Looking for mine this sat hope can see heartbeat don't think fingers n toes yet since be ard 7wks only.

Ange:
I hope it's not but I only have appetite for milo n choco milk. So tea n coffee totally replaced by milo in daytime n nite Meiji choco milk.

Esther:
Hehe thinking Hb n m wants me keep long hair:p
Nauseous: same here mine whole day ! N I can't take fried food even w the smell my nauseous got worse

Yvonne:
ur massage lady is mdm rokia, is she gd? For my #1 I tried get her but end up nvr can't rem if no slot or fee too high

Shirley :
Ya once I vomit out I quite scare of taking. But I think milo shd be fine at least for me it's the only one tt make me full now

Fabbie:
I will get fr the CPy direct or get mom to settle & not waste trip down again. Time & effort worth more then the $600

Nauseous: anyone same with me? On some days I only feel nauseous after food on some days it was nauseous whole day. And my appetite was not affected.

Fabbie
U can try mediation by mom first. Usually they will pay up.
That time I also went to mom coz my dad was not given his proper dues after a workplace accident. We Initially want to claim for that few hundreds, but later on was told it was a few thousands!
Usually they will pay up when they go to mom. But if they refuse, then u decide whether it was worth gg to court or not.
If they have a bad record with mom, they will find it hard to employ foreign workers in future. So I do not think they wan to risk their future

Nlimm: have you tried to take milo with the square biscuit(su da bing"? Or you can try to take those isotonic drink..

Cheryl: I feel you.. I am still having my morning sickness.. I think I am having the same plight as you.. Now counting down so can enjoy my food..
happy.gif

Iko: my ex boss Duno I went to mom. Abt meeting each other outside I don't think so their company is small not those big kind.

Shirley: go court is only $3 to let judge decide who is right n wrong. If my ex boss don't pay Lo.

Nlimm: officer say need to meet them cus they also need to hear the other party say and see whether they agree or not to pay this n that.

Vi: so u think to let mom contact my ex boss n see how? And besides 600 plus to us maybe a lot to company maybe little and not worth to fight with me tio bo?

My close friends ask me to claim and one Of my best Frd who is a blogger said am I willing to share my case so that gov will relook again on the policy. At least to point out to gov. That's so unfair to those mummies who are less than 3 months pregnant Lo.
sad.gif

Nlimm: waiting for ya good news ^^

Shirley,I stopped taking TCM antai med once I tested positive. I only took my gynae gave me for antai. I can't sallow TCM black powdery med. I think will kill me even more vomit. Haha
I rem I am always 1 week later than u

Fabbie: if its not causin any inconvenienyes, I think you can fight for it. Get back what you deserved. Just don't over excert yourself ok?
happy.gif

Babykk: yup.. I am at my 10 weeks..
happy.gif
first tri is start from which week onwards?? I am still takingy an taI.. Really making me sick.. Drinking that is like a chores to me..
sad.gif
I think I am going to stop soon.

Shirley: thanks dear. But I really would like to warn mummies out there, if ya confident on ya boss will still treat u the same it's ok to tell them u are pregnant if ya not confident in them tell them after u r 3 months if not u will end up like me.
happy.gif

Fabbie, I think u can try n see what ur boss says when mom contact them. But this shld not b at the expense of ur health!
Leave it to mom to arrange.
At least point out that this is not the way to treat a preggie employee!

Fabbie, lol
I dunno how to tell my ang mo boss...but I haf to tell him by early dec
Coz my only team mate is on 2 weeks leave, n I haf to hint to him that he has to help out with the work!
So tempted to ask my Tyne to give me two weeks worth of mc
Haha
But I can't. Coz I m fighting for my promotion. Not sure whether it will b affected or not.
Sigh
If yes, then I think I can ask for internal trf. Coz next yr performance will be very bad

Vi: i discuss with my mum i will email to the officer incharge to tell them say i really not uncomfortable to meet them. today i met the officer i can cry liao. u tell me if i meet my ex boss what will happen? maybe good but it maybe bad i dont wish to risk it either i will ask them whether is it possible for them to claim for me if no forget it will drop the case but i will highlight this case to MP and all the mummies if not i bet alot of mummies will suffer if all the companies are like mine. sigz..

wah i know is quite stress to tell ya boss. like i say lor is whether u heng or sway. my side there is always ot n ot. so i need to tell them and somemore is my 2nd pregnancy i dont wish to lost it again after i had my 1st mc there. and this is what i get. so hmmm up to u ba. hee... wah if u can fight ya promotion good luck! hope u got it =) i think i should start a thread to ask mummies they got happy this before anot. then see what their experience hor.

Hi all,

was so tired yesterday that i slept at 9pm! cant catch up with our thread anymore...hhah

fabbie: think u should just get mom to mediate. Most bosses will not risk going to court in my opinion. but dont overstress yourself becos of it.

my #1 school has hfmd since fri! sch only informed on mon...so lousy communication
sad.gif
he started to have high fever today...pray that its not hfmd
sad.gif
going to keep him home for the rest of the week....

memphissbelle: yeah i will ask them to settle. if they cant settle n ask me to meet my ex boss then i dun want to claim le.

cus now they told me if i agree they will call my ex boss together with me in MOM to discuss whether they want to pay anot. I dont want to stress myself. and i duno can i take it anot since i can talk to my officer i can cry.. i dont want to risk it lor. if SInce MOM cant help me to settle i shall just write to MP or PM whatever just to highlight the issue. is not we all really lugi lo.

HFMD: Oh dear mine too leh! my #1 school got like playgroup kana HFMD 2 kids kana and 1 kid kana from K1 so far Nursery didnt kana which is she inside. hopefully she wont kana. If more kids tio they will close the school le.. memhissbelle hope ya boy will be well soon! =)

Morning ladies!

Just made french toast for breakfast. In the mood for it.

Fabbie: I personally think you should get back what it rightfully yours. But if it stresses you too much then don't put yourself through it. Hope this gets sorted out and out of the way soon.
happy.gif

memphissbelle: Hope your boy didn't catch HFMD. Have you brought him in to the PD?

Cheryl: same here. My gyne didn't prescribe me with hose support med, only my tcm did that.. Gt to take twice a day.. That feeling of taking it really suck! Super smelly and taste disgusting.. I thought I wanna stop at week 12.. Another two more week to go... Can't wait for second triemster! Haha..

Babykk: which tcm you went to? But you are still taking the support med right?? Did Dr foong say till when you can stop??

Fabbie: I just told my boss last week.. Can see genus quite understanding.. I have yet to telly colleague except for one close one.. Cos need to carry carton, so I need at least one person to help me.. Remember health and baby is more impt den anything. If can, let mom handle.. Since govt urge us to produce babies, I believe we are well protected..
happy.gif
hugs..

hi Nlim,

my massage lady is not Mdm Rokia. i only engage Mdm Rokia for one session to help relieve my breast engorgement for no.1.

for the 7 days of massage, it was done by another malay lady.. freelance de

Wah Ange.. french toast..

makes me drool le.. i just had fried white carrot cake for breakfast.. kinda oily... hope my stomach will not strike n make me puke.. keeping my fingers crossed..

Back