(2013/05) May 2013

eil_sunflower: has pm you
happy.gif

Agree with bbkk on CL. Mine came highly recommended by a gf. And I've met the CL before placing a deposit. Hope she works out for me.
happy.gif

Ange: wah so qiao! 9th may is what horoscope? Taurus is it? Cus my hub bday on 5th may but I heard people say that 2nd baby usually will give birth early is it true?

Thanks sunflower
happy.gif

Bbk: Hee I'm sure will be lucky as me to see bb moving! Hehe

TMC SBI member:
Anyone know we scan Oscar at TMC if we are sbi member do we have discount? I forget last time I have discount anot when I have my FBI.

fabbie: Yup Taurus. It really depends. Lotsa my friends #2 overdue. Hahaha Im hoping mine arrives early. I can't imagine carrying till week 40! As my son came out at 37+.

hi Ange,

same, my no.1 same at 37+ week. cant imagine carrying till 40 weeks as at 37 wk already so tired n uncomfortable.

hi Ange,

ya, feeling better today but dont know y today legs like no strength like that.. this morning when i take e train, i so scared that i will b giddy again n keep popping sweets..

i went to bed early last night..

Wah Angie, Yvonne so good! I carry my gal till 40weeks! Still don't want to come out. So I got to induce. Infact no stretch mark one till have a lot of marks when I reach at 39-40wks cus buay tarhan Liao lol.

Stretch marks: I just realiz my butt have a lot of stretch marks! Omg why is my butt expanding! Zzzz no wonder it my butt keep itch n itch. Everyday scratch backside lol

@Kiringal - how's your spotting? Hope it has stopped.
happy.gif
For me, there is no spotting now but I am still cautious whenever I go to the toilet..scared to see bloody/red discharge. I think the jabs and medicine help quite abit..will be gg for the jab later today. The jab doesnt hurt.. mine is done ard the butt/thigh area (need to lie sideways and pull down pants/skirt). I hope I can stop the jabs soon coz mafan to keep going back to the clinic twice every week. :p Lets jiayou together!! Dont think too much and just rest more. Ask your gynae if you need the jab on your next appt.
happy.gif

Re: CL & Massage Lady
I am a first time mommy so just wondering what if you deliver earlier/later than your EDD? You just let the CL know when you are delivering? Will it 'overlap' into their next customer's confinement period? Not sure if we shld book the CL now coz EDD still not confirm (+/- 1week) but the CL is good so scared she will be booked soon. Btw, anyone ever engaged CL for more than 1 mth? Coz for a first time mommy, it may be rather intimidating to face a newborn all by yourself after 1mth of help..so thinking of having the CL stay with me for 2mths (if its not too exp!).
happy.gif

As for massage lady..I am hoping for a natural birth but it will all depend on the baby at the time of labour. If I book the massage lady now and I end up doing a C-sect, got refund? Or must die die go through with the massage? Also, any good recommendations for massage lady? I see Esther's massage lady like v.good and experienced.
happy.gif

hi fool4love,

salute u.. i dare not ask my mil to do confinement for me. .cos i know sure will have clashes de.. so i will look for a CL instead.

seriously i dont like my mil after certain chain of events.. pissed me even more.. n she exhibit examples that she dont know how to take care of bb hence i will not consider her at all. (sorry to say tat)

fabbie, hi^5! mine was induced too.. but at 39weeks3days cos hb cant wait for his lil princess to be out =) i still can recall how i walked and felt with a constant over bloated balloon! i was walking v slowly mans! and i'll go 'left right left right...' cos tum tum too big and heavy! she was 3.3kg when she's out and i can probably expect a heavier one for this!

oot but to share: my gf just gave birth yst, #2 and weighs 3.4kg! she bathe at 5am, left home at 6am, reached hospital at 7am and gave birth at 7.30am!! too fast too furious! she was v lucky to reach hosp in time else she would have given birth while she's at hm or on cab... her gyne and hb couldn't reached in home so when both of them ran into the delivery suite, bb has already been delivered by the nurses there.. and all out within 2 pushes! =)

sleepyskies- for massage, i'll probably stick back to origins for a 7-10days package, and get a freelance over after package ended. i really need to slim my tummy back!
for natural birth, u may start massaging 4-7days after birth. for c-sec, u can probably start 1-2mths but with approval from ur gyne. not to worry as ur massage lady will keep in mind on ur package. do tell them when ur ready to do it, and they would schedule the dates accordingly.

and as for CL, the rates for next yr is around 2.2-2.5k depending of ur cl/agency. if lets say u booked her for early may but u've given birth in end apr. if she's not with another family, she will start earlier for u. if she's still not done with another family, she may request u to wait a few days for her, else if the days are too long, she'll try to call in her friends and see if anyone is available to take over her for ur entire confinement. rates would be the same and for deposit which u've paid for earlier, they'll settle btw themselves. but if u've got via agency, dont worry as die die agency will get u one cl.
and u can definitely engaged cl for more than a mth depending on ur financial status.. my sil engaged a cl for 2yrs to tc of her son, together with a maid when both she and hb were out daily for work. and i'll be getting back her cl for this confinement. =)

fabbie -
just had my check too and am at around similar timing as urs, but my bb so tiny only 2.15cm haha. saw little limbs wiggling and the heart beating fiercely. so surreal and exciting! coz last i checked was only 0.3cm then now suddenly can see the foetus shape sort of..so happy until so emo haha

still hard to believe that little one is actually in my tummy now haha
happy.gif

ML:
ladies, for massage ladies some of them use traditional oils and some use those aromatherapy type. not sure if theres a difference in benefits, but have a strong inclination towards aromatherapy type. my body sensitive to massage (ticklish) so im a little worried! hope can find good ML that can straightaway hit the right tense spots!

yvonne:
staying with mum still so chances are she'll be the one taking care of me, yikes (but i guess better to have own mum than MIL?) though we tend to clash a ideas but she took good care of my elder sisters last time and they had no prob/pains. hope i can tahan when my turn comes

reddish: WOW.. i like fast labour.. how long was her first?

haiz! i woke up at 5am too.. dunno y my ger seems to be used to drinking milk at this hour.. faint!

re: CL
u guys r making me nervous.. i'm totally clueless where to search for one man.. arghh!!
my mum did my confinement for me for my first.. now dun think we can handle.. lol

Ange: milo think shld be ok lah. Anyway eat now, after delivery then think of slimming. Hahaha.

eil: it's ok to lose abit of weight in the beginning as long as baby is gaining can already. But try to control on fruits intake due to sugar content. My sis now 5mths nvr gain any weight but doc say BB growing well.

fabbie: yes u can use the discount on OSCAR scan.

Ange/Yvonne/fabbie: how I wish I can carry my BB until almost full term. For my #1 is 39wks5ds but #2 have to c-sect at 38wks so in terms of size he's a little smaller than the bro.

reddish: ur gf super chop chop leh, this kind of delivery the
best. Haha.

Think now I'm starting to have abit of nauseous feeling and sometimes I get car sick as well.

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the group and currently expecting my #2. Now is 9+ weeks and just went for a drip yesterday as the MS is really bad. For my #1 it was very bad as well but didn't have to go for drip. Feeling better today after the drip. baby is at 2.27cm and can already see baby taking shape =) it was quite a surprise as 2 weeks ago the estimated age of bb was 5+ weeks. which means that over the last 2 weeks when i was having terrible ms, bb grew very well.

bbkk, kindly help to add my details to the list. thanks thanks!
EDD: 11 May 2013
Gynae: Dr Tho CK
Baby #: 2
Hospital: Mount A
NSEW: West

Massage lady: I have engaged Mdm Suria who did the massage for my #1. her contact is 97954574. her charges are $50/hr. Another popular massage lady is Mdm Ida and her contact is 94249829. It's not too early to book them as the good ones are usually booked way in advance. this year which is the year of dragon, alot of my friends have problem finding ML and CL so better book early. can read through the other threads in the forum to find out more contacts for ML and CL.

CL: my mom did my first one. wanted to get a CL for this time round but mom still insist on doing for me and so I'll just order the confinement food. would recommend getting referral from friends. if go through agency, make sure the agency allows u to change the CL at no extra charges as it seems quite common to change CL from those agency.

esther: I'm sipping another 1/2 cup of milo as we speak. I seem to be addicted to it! And strange thing is I havent drank milo in years! Suddenly yesterday I decided to get a small tin from the supermarket.

Irene: welcome and congrats.

Ange: it's the little BB craving for milo. Hahaha. But milo is good got energy but try not to drink too sweet. This morning had curry bun but seems like can't satisfy me. Feel hungry now but dun know wat to eat no crave at all. Now nuaing on bed dun feel like getting up,

Hi Sleepyskies, I m so happy that you stopped spotting!!!! I am still having it.. Oops.. But is a little only. I went to see Gynae yesterday!! Baby growing well... 9mm can see forming inside the yolk sac. I told Gynae of my spotting concern. He says some ladies has spotting & he analysis my ultrasound a little. He say my placenta is a little lower n near to a passageway. He say as long as baby is growing well is ok. He sounds confident n say I no need see him every week. Next appt 2 weeks later. I did not ask for jab.. U think I should? I just continue my medication.3 times a day. He ask me not to be paranoid. Faint.. I m like u, super dread go toilet.. Scared to wipe n see blood.. Lol. Better now.. My sil used CL for 2 months.. I think u can too if u feel more comfortable n budget allows.

Hi Mummies, I see you all book CL, I also kancheong. Booking soon too, I just get my sil CL. She is ok only but I prefer someone I see before n cook well.

I want book massage too!!! Any nice recommendation? I like Malay lady & authentic Malay oil...

Mummies.. What is Oscar test? How to do? Painful?

Esther.. I like curry food too now!! Yesterday night eat.. Curry puffs.. Curry chicken & fish lol

Me also nauing on the bed.. Just finish chatting with my auntie.. What a life!

kiringal: OSCAR scan consists of blood test and the scanning which is between 11-14 wks it more to check on the down syndrome.

Me last nite had the scissors curry rice for dinner. I'm waiting for my boy to wake up from his nap before my battle starts again. Haha.

iko0508, her first one was a premie and labour hours was 19hrs! so its a total different take on this!

RE: Milo
sigh, how i wish i could have appetite for milo.. milo was my favorite drink for #1.. but for #2, i cant take milo well. not sure if its due to milo that my stomach will get turn off after drinking.. i bought a bottle of 100+ to work and i havent even managed to finish it.. =(

Reddish: I used to "like milo too but now I can't wen take the smell. I switching to h2o but I can feel that my body dislike the drink too- vomit a few times after that. I am thinking what other drinks I can try. Going to see Gynae later, can't wait to ask him what are the remedies for ms. I got to go back to work tomorrow, can take mc anymore.

@Kiringal - Glad you went to see you gynae and bb is all good inside.
happy.gif
I think if your doc nv recommend you to take jab that means you are fine. My doc probably v.low risk type so I am taking jab and med concurrently. Apparently many women at his clinic also like that..coz I hear the nurses calling patients up to remind them to come for jab. :p Now just need to remind myself to have smaller actions (more gentle) and I think all will be fine. You are in good hands so dont worry!
happy.gif
When your SIL used CL for 2mths, they charge her the confinement rate for the 2nd mth? Coz 2nd mth, I can take care of myself and do the hsework etc...so just need CL to take care of baby and cook. Shld the rates be cheaper? haha

Shall wait till Doc's visit this Friday to get a more accurate dating before calling CL..dont wish to drag any longer coz I am scared she will be booked!

Min- me too! taking h20/100+ but the taste seems to also turns me off esp if my stomach gets turn off from it. i even vomitted after taking milo with one benny shot from burger king.. so after that episode, i dont seems to like milo! hahas..
used to like plum juice but i cant take this either..
sigh, do keep me posted if u have other remedies! hahas

Reddish: my gfs were averse to Milo too during their pregnancies. Sends them running to the loo. Hehe after my 1/2 cup Milo I went to nap. Lol

Esther: thanks. I will try to eat more. But really can't help being tired easily now.

I am drinking milo with milk 2 times a day but getting a bit sick with the taste soon after I finish the small can.

kiringal: curry oh how I missed my curry mutton from JE. Yummy yummy...
happy.gif

hi Reddish n Ange,

i can't take much milo as well. for me 1/4 cup at most.. if more.. will puke too.

use to love coffee but now will also puke after drinking coffee.. but i still dont care.. n drink half cup cos i need my boost

Hi mummies!

I'm a non-coffee drinker but i love tea. Trying to limit to maximum 1 cup a day only. Love Ice lemon tea and tea-O.

Message lady, anyone want try the the postnatal message lady i used for #1? I booked under Jamumassage.com and that lady came from that company. She does freelance too and is a nice pleasant lady. 96964578
happy.gif
Anyone knows who is Mdm Rokiah? That's her company. Had serious engorgement and Mdm Rokiah saved my boobs too.

re:curry
i also had craving for curry n laksa.. but now still coughing n w sore throat.. so i dare not eat..

but tat day.. can't resist n eat a curry puff... yummy

think will indulge after i recover... hehehehe

yvonne: I'm a coffee person too. But now I get the runs after coffee. Hahaha So I only drink when I need a flush. :p

Debbie: I'm intending to book with that company - jamumassage. The lady over the phone says I only need to book 1-2 months in advance. Guess next year things will be slower as compared to the dragon year.

kiringirl: Haven't started looking at maternity clothes. No mood to shop really. And secretly hoping I can keep fitting into my clothes for as long as possible. But a few pairs of jeans are showing signs of tightness. Hehe

Hi Mummies, would like to join this thread. Tested postive for #2. My LMP was 18 Aug. Based on this, my edd should be 28 May.

Will like to join everyone here on their experiences
happy.gif

debbie, im pondering between orijins and jamu for my post natal. i would prefer someone who is strong is massaging as i prefer harsh massage.. the feeling is so shiok! does ur massage lady used the ginger cream and hot stone?

Eil sunflower, not sure whether is u sent me the link for emu oil ?

I wish to buy the emu oil for stretch mark...and cant find the link u gave me. Could you pls give the link again?

Or,any mummy know abt it?
The seller is from "SingaporeMotherhood.com * Marketplace & Exchange Corner"

reddish, have not tried orijins before . But i think my massage lady used some kind of oil and hot stone. and i think the oil was those kind that is not very oily so i could tahan not bathing for a while. You want someone strong must book the first slot in the morning so the lady will have the most energy!
happy.gif

ange, ya i think next year things will slow down le. Also good for us la, not so competitive. You still dont need to use maternity pants? So good. All my pants for work are feeling tight already so i didn't dare to wear.

hi Debbie,

i know Mdm Rokia. tat time i had serious engorgement cos 1st bb n dont know wat to do.. i called her to come n help massage n it helps..

come to think of it.. wat should we do if after delivery we also encounter engorgement.. will it solve e problem if we massage ourself together with hot compress ?

kiringal
i've bought my first maternity pants lol. got it at marina sq for half price $30+, i think the shop's called bloomingchic ? elastic waistband and i think can wear even after preg. the rest i saw in other shops seem costly and more for maybe mid/late trime onwards..coz my tum's already starting to show and i cant even zip my jeans and the pressure hurts when i sit.. in the car i gotta peg up the seatbelt that's around my waist to give excess room so it wont have any pressure on my tummy (but the part of the belt that's across my chest still remains tight as normal).

slowly looking around for steals since it's not that huge now, and just like Ange i'm still hoping i can fit into most of my clothes..just that i think comfy bottoms are more important for now for growing tummy..tops or dresses wont be that tough i guess?

Re: coffee/ milo
not a kopi drinker myself, have been taking tea but lately it leaves this metallic aftertaste
sad.gif
initial weeks milo was too heaty for me but thankfully now 1 cup a day seems ok. chocolatey stuff taste good for me but leave strange aftertaste too
sad.gif
drinks are so tricky now...

hi mummies,

for maternity pants, can get from gmarket too.. price is cheaper, but no so sure on material (but reivew from others seems ok) .. tat day i ordered but haven received items yet.

debbie, thought of trying jamumassage as i've heard several recommendations from there. still, am faced with several others who recommend those freelancers..but more ex :/

btw, how long do u usually engage ML? (for normal births?)

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Lan Heng Tung</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Happymrs</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Lubna</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>bubu</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Wendy Lee</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Cima_yv</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Tapiku</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>mndymxl</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>DR Tho CK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mth A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Rina Koh</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Passion88</TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD>19-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline KHI</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>HK </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>schumy</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan leng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr A.L.Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Takeiteasy</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>JC</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>worried79</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Cheng LC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>eil_sunflower</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>ml83</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Nicolieaa</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>baby_regine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>min</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

debbie, icic thanks for the tips! i shall reconsider my options next yr nearer to date.. hehe.. ooh morning! i always took afternoon timing and the lady seems kind of tired pattern, hahas..

Yvonne, for engorgement, if u want hot compress, u got to make sure that u massage ur lumps well after hot compress and try to get as much milk out as possible as hot compress will circulate blood flow, delivering more milk!
else, can do cold compress using cold glass bottles/ice bags.. i dont suggest cabbage la... even when i stopped bf-ing, i also didnt use cabbage.. i only used cold compress and tahan my leaking boobs.. best is to start pumping when engorgement kicks in as bb cant latch and drink much. with engorged nipples, bb will also refused to latch on. so just got to keep clearing our boobs diligently. haha

debbie: Yeah, dragon year really very competitive. My SIL had to call a few CL before she could book one. Even massage lady gota call a few and still haven't confirmed one. And she's due mid Dec.

I didnt breastfeed very long... only 4 months for #1. Hope to do 1 year for #2 now that I'm better informed. I had post natal blues for #1.

Back