(2013/04) April 2013

Morning mummies/mtbs...

*Yawnz* i'm soooo tired even thought i sleep before 11pm.. i always falling asleep in front of my office com.. -_-"
Miss my daily milk tea...

Chez: can update for mi..

Nick: piyo_piyo
Bb: #2
Hospital: Mt A/TMC
Dr Adrian Woodworth
Edd: tbc
Nsew: West

hi chez, can update for me also
happy.gif

Nick: HL Tan
Bb:#01
Hospital: TMC
Dr Yvonne Chan
Edd: 7 April 2012
NSEW: NE

hello ladies, i just had my first visit to the gynae on Tue.. into the 8th weeks now.. MS start kicking in... and super tired recently. omg. same as piyo, i'm always dozing off in front of the pc. -___-

Cheers to all mummies-to-be here!

Hi Chez, please help me update kk.. thanks!!

Nick: canloveant
Bb: #1
Hospital: KKH TPS
Dr KT Tan
Edd: 09 April 2013
NSEW: W

Good morning mummies!

Trinity: *hugs* I also agree that it is best that you ask the doctor or senior doctor at KKH to give you a full explanation on what is happening. Even though you may not fully understand the whole medical jargon whatsoever, you have the right to know since it is your body and health. In the meantime, please take good care of yourself and you can always try for another baby after you have fully recovered. Jia you ok?

Morning all. I've been constipated for 1 week+ already *sobs* called up the clinic and they advised me to use fleet enema. Haiz. My leave almost dried up. Anyone took unpaid leave?

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD> Nick Name</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>bb burger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mid-Apr</TD><TD>Dr.Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Frosted_Vanilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr.Fong CW</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kimmyksc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Mummypooh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12.04.13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ocean_Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr.Peter Chew/Prof.Mary Rauff</TD><TD> Glen E/NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>09.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Adrian Tan</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Shirelle</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>07.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>ZennZenn</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt. A/Mt.E</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chelz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30.04.13</TD><TD>Prof. Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>theangeltwin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.KK Ho(Mt.E)</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>divein</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>06.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD> Sacchar1n3 (Rach)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Heng TL</TD><TD>PWEast</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>cloudily</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rachel Tay</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.June Tan</TD><TD>KKH (TPS)</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>apple_girl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mytulips</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>05.04.13</TD><TD>Dr CC Khong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD> Scarlette82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03.04.13</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD> Mareikebb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>08.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>S </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD> piyo_piyo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr.Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt.A/TMC</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>HL Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07.04.13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD> canloveant</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>09.04.13</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Piggy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11.04.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doramum</TD><TD></TD><TD>30.04.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allison Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dawn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ggchua</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>TrinityMummie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Mummies,

Please use the following template so that I can just copy &amp; paste.thanks

Nick Name:
BB#:
EDD:
Gynae:
Hospital:
NSEW:

Shirelle: Prune juice didn't work? You may need to get the anti-constipation pill from your doc. Or alternatively, just a suggestion, there is this over the counter gel which is used to clear the bowels. It's in a white colour box with green colour words. Can't remember the brand liao. My gal had very bad constipation when she was about 6 months old then and the PD prescribed that. It's relatively safe as it's just a lubricant. You may ask your gynae if it's ok to use that. If ok that one is quite instant. Squeeze the gel into the anus and you can poop in about 5 minutes.

Hmm how come my entry in the chart is gone hhaa

I'm having mild tummy pain whenever I wana poo ever since preggie. Last time won't one Le, just poo feeling no pain. Anyone experience same thing as me?

Good morning mummies..I was sleeping and just suddenly burst out crying. Probably bad dream but i duno why i cried so badly.. But it only lasted for a few seconds.. mY hubby and doggie came to sayang me then i fell asleep again..

Rach: Can understand. More weird things will happen one. I have friends who dreamt that their hubbies had affairs and woke up scolding them for nothing.

Mocca: Should be ok for light massage. I need a full massage lah. I can't carry my gal anymore. She's getting too heavy and I get breathless carrying her from carpark to home. But hubby doesn't want to use stroller. Buy stroller don't use, don't know what is the stroller for. =(

Shirelle, I'm taking capsule probiotics (after clearance fr Doc) and drank prune juice. Both helped a lot. Now, I'm not constipated liao. If u don't want prune juice, u can take fresh prunes too but I don't think the effect is as fast as the prune juice.

Angela, I also want full body massage. If that one lagi best lol but since there is some believes that we can't, a small light one still better than nth. I even tempted to put yokoyoko lo
What is your hub reason for not using stroller. Maybe need to empathize u can't carry anymore?

Anyone bought the Sharp plasma cluster device to clean air? I my home Opp is building new flats, a lot germs n dust. Honking buy one clean air machine

dear all, thanks for the advice. I've took a bottle of prune juice and it didn't help. was asked to use enema to clear bowels first cause 1 week+ is v long. Probably gonna try to take prune juice everyday after clearing.

rach haha, I woke up crying in the middle of the night too. dreamt that my hb abandoned me when I was about to deliver and felt so lost. LOL.

Mocca: I only remember we can do full body prenatal massage from 2nd tri onwards. Not too sure about now. But my shoulders and back are breaking liao.

Hubby says it's very inconvenient to push the stroller from multi-storey carpark to home. Yesterday I saw one couple also push their toddler in the stroller ma. Lazy hubby. Anyway it's not as if there is no lift. Men hor, sometimes really very funny one.

Trinity,

*Lots of Hugs!* It must be very frustrating not being provided enough info/ explaination before they went ahead and did it...Did u go to TPS or their normal public O &amp; G?

Meanwhile, try to calm down and relax your mind...you need to have lots of rest now to nurse yourself back to health...

Re: Colleagues
Any mommies experience this? Nowadays I can't stand the sight of those gossipy and san-pat type of colleagues in my office...they talk damn freaking loud, laugh also damn freaking loud, damn irritating....plus what they do is to gossip gossip gossip...like nothing better to do...Sometimes feel like asking them to pls shut up!

Mummies I think for massage you can try Bowen technique which I am currently doing. It relives lower back and shoulder aches.

Pls put me on the list
Nick: happy mum
Bb: no 2
Edd: 1st april
Nuh
Dr tm Chua
NE

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD> Nick Name</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>bb burger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mid-Apr</TD><TD>Dr.Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Frosted_Vanilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr.Fong CW</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kimmyksc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Mummypooh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12.04.13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ocean_Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr.Peter Chew/Prof.Mary Rauff</TD><TD> Glen E/NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>09.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Adrian Tan</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Shirelle</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>07.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>ZennZenn</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt. A/Mt.E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chelz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30.04.13</TD><TD>Prof. Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>theangeltwin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.KK Ho(Mt.E)</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>divein</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>06.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD> Sacchar1n3 (Rach)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Heng TL</TD><TD>PWEast</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>cloudily</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rachel Tay</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.June Tan</TD><TD>KKH (TPS)</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>apple_girl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mocca</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD>NW </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mytulips</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>05.04.13</TD><TD>Dr CC Khong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Scarlette82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Mareikebb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>08.04.13</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>S </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>piyo_piyo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr.Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt.A/TMC</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>canloveant</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>09.04.13</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Daphne (daphasy)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Henry H Cheng</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD> N </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Piggy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11.04.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doramum</TD><TD></TD><TD>30.04.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allison Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dawn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ggchua</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>TrinityMummie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Please use the following template &amp; sequence so that I can just copy &amp; paste. thanks

Nick Name:
BB#:
EDD:
Gynae:
Hospital:
NSEW:

I didn't use yokoyoko cos duno what ingredients. Just the aching making me frustrated at times.

Agree with Apple, I can feel I'm becoming more sensitive nowadays. I cry easily too. I told my mgr yday that I'm pregnant until I cry. Cos I'm stressed up by my roast pork boss. I duno how to break news to her, how is she Gona treat me.

My hub reply what app in group chat but he didn't reply me only, I start to think he doesn't wana talk to me anymore. After a while, I cool off n think I over react.

Rachel: I long time ago already cannot stand those gossipy colleagues liao. But I tend to agree that we will get more emo and sensitive now as our hormones are turning us topsy-turvy. This morning I was also very angry with one colleague for bullying another colleague. Not my problem but also get angry... =(

I dun ustd why women can be so ugly and gossipy sometimes...without gossiping they will die? Haha I also long ago cannot stand them oredy so I dun interact much with them, everyday just come in and work...then I also became their topis of gossip lo...

We are all the same level so what right do you have to order me to do things for u? I heck care la...I told her, well, i have done this and that, and would appreciate it if your team could help as well...wth...just open her blardy mouth and ask me to do things..only u r xiao jie is it?

Rachel: Same here. Hope we are not in the same office. Lol! I am also like you. Everyday already so busy I don't have time to interact with them. In the end kena backstabbed. Funny right? 井水不犯河水 but they still want to step on my toes. Then for me I don't like to complain this kind of thing to my boss coz he won't bother about such petty stuff one. So gotta defend myself lor. Nowadays they try anything funny, I retaliate and ask them to do it. Anyway I got valid reasons so there is no way they can tai ji the work away.

Dear Chez, some changes for mine. Sorry for the trouble

Nick Name: ZennZenn
BB#: 1
EDD: 8 Apr 2014
Gynae: Dr Fong Yang
Hospital: Mt A
NSEW: W

Angela: Haha i dun think you are my colleague...cos I'm the only odd one out in the office, the rest all one gang one gang one...

Mytulips: The Private Suite clinic is located at Level 1 of Children's Tower...opposite OIO Maternity Wear and Mothercare etc etc...If you don't go there, which means its a normal KKH lor..

Hahah Rachel I get edgy with people who tells me nonsense like pregnant cannot go out after 7pm, or cannot carry girl wait next one girl...

I asked Wah then all dogs lovers give birth to dogs?

Ya but I do feel abit more edgy too think the body is tired....

Gossip is horrible, was a victmin of gossip, witness how gossip killed friendship... So a good motto is if nothing good can come out of my mouth with regards to a person I better keep mum ...

Happymum,

Hahaha your so funny! The thing is I can't even bother to talk to them lor...can't stand the sight of them or to hear their voice/ laughter..

Yes, my mom always told me that too: If you have nothing good to say, dun say anything at all...But too bad these gossipers dun have such good upbringing like ours la...

Ya and I find it most sad cos some of them are mummies ... So I do cringe at the idea that my kids will have to live with their children and I m just hopeful they do not pass on their malice too much...

Actually huh we are so bless huh hahah nothing to do can come in chit chat ahhaha imagine, puking n sick n no one to chat with hahahah

mocca, regarding air cleaner devices, u have to check how big an area can the device cleanse coz' if the area u want to place the device is, for e.g., 80sq m but the device works well only for 60sq m then it's futile.

Oic...i din know there is private suite....
My gynae is dr from kkh...i go clinic A...
But any difference in the gynae and service and price betw normal and tps?

mummies
hope all of ur are feeling well
happy.gif
today i felt so nauseous
sad.gif
starting to feel super tired too..afternoon totally no appetite to eat so i eat guo tiao soup..tasteless..then just nw hb brought me out for dinner.had yellow curry chicke, sambal fish and grill chicken
happy.gif
ate alot..bt after tt tongue tasteless again

Ocean, Oh thanks for tips! I think my area quite small cos new flat design. MbR should be very small area.

I don't really talk much to my colleagues nowadays. Cos differ frequency. I even lunch alone ever since I join cos they tabao in everyday! My workplace is loyang, they don't wana take bus out. boring, industry area. I feel like factory worker man. Only reason stay here is cos no stress job n can go off on time. Ipurpisely planned to get preggie here one hahaa

I have make 1st appointment with my gynae on 14th sept, which is about 7 week plus. Should be able to see sac with heartbeat.

Apple, good to know u found a gynac of your choice, must be anxious to see your little one haha

I feel time pass very slow, I want weekend go pass quickly so a new week start asap. Everyday count down to appt hahaa

Mocca Mama: Ya, cos it seem is do not have serious MS now, still can eat as per normal, can drink milk.. So dunnoe if the baby growing well or not. I still got 2 weeks to wait to see my baby.

Back