(2013/04) April 2013

Mocca: Think can do it in the past but these days had to struggle to finish work so have time to rest. I keep yawning and yawning when i slept 9 hrs last night.

Rach me too had that or breakfast and still bloated til now
sad.gif

Today is a bad day, even the air is smelly
sad.gif

Hi chez welcome ....
We use to Hv a chart leh then vanilla nvr online ...
sad.gif

Think my hormones going crazy my breast sometimes sore sometimes not sometimes not puking also feel soooo uncomfortable everything makes my mouth bitter even sour plum I wanna cry alrdy :~~~[

Angela, I'm worried about the pain that y considering csec or epdidual now.

Lee, Oh I think u better rest more. Everyone body differ so maybe we are the odd one.

Mocca: Let me share my experience. I have always wanted to have a natural birth, with epi. Happily planning away and telling my gynae my birth plan. Then when it came to 39+ weeks, I couldn't take it any longer coz I was having very bad water retention and couldn't walk. Worse when there was no contraction, no dilation so gotta wait. So I request to induce. Also cannot induce coz labour will take more than 24 hrs. To complicate matters, my gal's umbilical cord wound round her neck 2 rounds, so everyday is a risk. In the end, my whole plan was scrapped. Opted for c-sect with GA (which was totally unplanned for!). Moral of the story is, birth plans are useless. You may research on what are the options (read the book "What to expect when you are expecting" - it gives you a lot of tips on what to do and expect for these 9 months) but don't jump into it yet till you are due to deliver. =)

Rachel: I'm not sure about the package. You can call and ask.

Think consultation is around $50, scan $50 medication is usually 30-40 depending on wat u need. That's all I know.

Singapore Women's Clinic in Tampines, Dr Loke Kah Leong.He delivers in TMC and Parkway East

Oh I was looking for the movie, what to expect when you are expecting! Didn't know there is a book. Thanks for sharing, I will read up more. Like u say, complications comes we just play by ear.

Hmm I think I give my info after my next scan. I don't have any edd yet.

Oh I was looking for the movie, what to expect when you are expecting! Didn't know there is a book. Thanks for sharing, I will read up more. Like u say, complications comes we just play by ear.

Hmm I think I give my info after my next scan. I don't have any edd yet.

Oh I see, I think my place is more to the south west.

I also don't have edd date yet, will check with doc next wed when I have my check up.

After our 1st trimester, let's have a gathering to get to know one another better. =)

I still do keep in touch with my Sept 2010 mtbs and we have play dates every now and then. It will be fun to see our kids growing up and have play dates/parties together. =)

Mocca: Is depend on each individual pain resistance. For me i always want to have natural birth die die also dun wan epi during my no 1. I got contraction pain on 11pm friday night, bloody show on 3pm wait till morning eat breakfast then go my gynae clinic check at 9am, then my waterbag burst when check. So i immediately admit into hospital, 12pm drip as the cervix only open 5cm, slow. When it is 5pm i cannot tahan the pain anymore, wanted to vomit, the laughing gas useless to me, i ask for epi. once epi was injected, i feel no pain and very relax, can chat with my husband. Haha. 7 plus, my baby give birth.

apple: I think our hubbies, when they see us go thru so much pain during labour, they will sayang us a bit more. But one month later, go back to square one!

oh i love gathering! our bb will be similar age, can form a mini play group hahaa but with everyone staying differ part, tough to find a place good for all?

apple, my threshold of pain is very very low. I stomachahe can pain until faint 4 times in public. that y my hub ask me go GA cos he know my condition. But i wana try natural with epi.

when u took epi, can u still push bb out since no pain?

Mocca mama,

My #1 was natural w epi, initally i tried using d laughinggas bt no use coz i tint need to have d correct technique to breathe in d gas. Once injected epi, more relieved bt no feeling lo. When d nurse asked me to push, i juz push twice then out came my boy. At d same time, duno isit due to d epi effect, im also v high & seems living in my own world. I can hear wat my hb & gynae toking abt bt i cant response.

I knew I didn't want to suffer too much pain, but didn't know what a wuss I was. During #1, when the gyn started to poke inside to check for dilation, I was alry waving white flag! end up epi for full day, all the way till birth!

Angela: Haha.. Ya, i know in the labour, i am in so much pain, he keep want to talk to me. I say can u keep quiet. Wahaha..

Mocco: I took at around 5.50pm i think cos need to wait for ther doctor to come to take the epi when i asked is 5pm. My waterbag burst ard 9.30am. I have contraction during the night before. Lucky i took, if not i dunnoe i still have the strength to push or not. Somemore my baby poo inside the womb, nurse ask me push faster, make me so stress. My hb still can say i saw baby hair liao, faster push! Hahaha. When the baby out, i think my hb got stunned. MY gynae ask my hb cut the cord, he no response. Wahaha.

rachel, I went to visit gynae at Mt E cause he delivered my #1. Feel safer with the same gynae. Also, I wanna deliver at Mt A. Heard that parkway hospital provides poor services.

Epidural - I took epidural for my #1 but experienced a lot of side effects after that. V scared to take epidural again this time.

It's so hard for our hbs to understand the pain we are going through
sad.gif
My hb will just pull a long face everyday cause he said I'm so xin ku he can't smile. But that makes me feel more depressed
sad.gif

Ling,

I hate that when d nurses chk me for dilation, worse than giving birth.

Chez,

Thanks for updating d data, heres mine;

EDD : 12 April
Staying in d West.

I'm seeing dr douglas ong
happy.gif
amazing gynae! I was so young when I had my #1, and was sooo afraid. but dr ong was very encouraging.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD> Nick Name</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>bb burger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mid-Apr</TD><TD>Dr.Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Frosted_Vanilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr.Fong CW</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kimmyksc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Mummypooh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12.04.13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ocean_Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr.Peter Chew/Prof.Mary Rauff</TD><TD> Glen E/NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>09.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Adrian Tan</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Shirelle</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>07.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>ZennZenn</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt. A/Mt.E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chelz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30.04.13</TD><TD>Prof. Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>theangeltwin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.KK Ho(Mt.E)</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>W </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>divein</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>06.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD> Sacchar1n3 (Rach)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Heng TL</TD><TD>PWEast</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>cloudily</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rachel Tay</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13.04.13</TD><TD>Dr.June Tan</TD><TD>KKH (TPS)</TD><TD>E </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>apple_girl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mocca</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD>NW </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Piggy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11.04.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>doramum</TD><TD></TD><TD>30.04.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Allison Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>dawn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>ggchua</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>MH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>TrinityMummie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Trinity
Cool down .. But since it's at tube no matter any heartbeat, u still Hv to abort as it cause danger to mummy life...
I think if that dr gt prob with communicating, go and complain request a senior to explain to u what's going on ... A lot dr Hv poor pr and communication skills and u Hv the right to know wat u going through ...

Trinity, big hugs... Dun think about it already. Else u feel more pissed. Even with op, the tube may be intact but definitely will be scarred. Try to bu your body instead and recuperate your health.

Trinity,
my first pregnancy was ectopic. gynae has suggested to do a clean up due to I was bleeding badly. Since it was my first pregnancy I refuse his suggestion. end up I need to do bloodtest on alternate day &amp; need to sign few documents to acknowledge I am fully aware of the consequence, if my tube explode, my life will be in danger. somehow, the HCG test keep dropping &amp; I stop bleeding. 2 weeks later gynae said I am lucky, I don't need to do any clean up. mixed feeling, don't know should be happy or sad. after that I google around, actually what I have done is dangerous to my life.gynae also not necessary need to cut your tube.
take care! hugs?

trinity,
check with you insurance company if you have.
you might covered for this. I need to abortion end march this year due to bb no heartbeat. I had D &amp; C at gleaneagles. I did not know I was fully covered under the insurance that I bought. I I am not wrong total cost about 5K. all covered by insurance.

Back