(2013/02) March 2013

Brand New Breast Pump, Slightly Used Motor

Hi Mummies,
I'm from the May 2012 mummies and I have a preloved, almost brand new Avent Twin Electric with manual pump to let go. I had this serviced at Philips last June 2012 and they gave me a whole new set - motor plus breast pump and accessories. The breast pump and accessories are all brand new since only the motor was needed to be replaced. I only used this for 2 weeks when I decided to stop breastfeeding. This comes in an elegant black tote bag. I'm letting go of this for $300 as I need to clear my space (Suggested retail price: SGD 779). Philips will honor this warranty since I have the receipt of their service. Date of purchase: January 13, 2012, warranty for 2 years, registered online.
7925472.jpg

Brand new in box Sophie Giraffe teether to sell. Got it as an extra from gift. Comes with a mini teether inside. Retail single giraffe standalone already at $39.90.

Letting go at $32. Meet at SK/Punggol or YCK.

PM me to see picture thru fb if interested.

Hi all,

I just signed up with Cordlife over Stemcord. Do pm me if you need a referral and we can both get $100 CapitaVouchers
happy.gif

If you do not intend to bank with Cordlife or Stemcord, do donate your baby's cord blood to the public bank to save others.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I have a feeding reclining chair for 4mths and above.
It is in good working condition and can be attached to any dining chair. It comes in original box. I am letting go at $30. Cash and carry from Buangkok. Pls whatsapp me if you are interested to buy. My HP number is 91788093.

Hello MTBs,

Haven't visited this thread in a while. Anyone still here or has this thread become an advertising board?

Hi MTBs,

got an extra brand new book, The New Contented Little Baby Book by Gina Ford going for $12. Meet at MRT station. Please pm me if u are keen to pick up this book.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I just signed up with Cordlife over Stemcord. Do pm me if you need a referral and we can both get $100 CapitaVouchers
happy.gif

If you do not intend to bank with Cordlife or Stemcord, do donate your baby's cord blood to the public bank to save others.

Cheers and Happy New Year!
happy.gif

I realised many couldn't private message me. Email me [email protected] for details
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I have brand new Avent teats and bottles to let go as follows:

1) No.1 Teat (one hole)--> 2 Qty (@$2.50 each
2) No. 2 Teat (two holes) --> 2 Qty (@$2.50 each)
3) 125ml bottles --> 2 Qty (@$7.00 each)
4) 260ml bottles --> 4 Qty (@$12.00 each)

PM me if keen.

Thanks

i feel very emotional lately and prone to bouts of crying. anyone else feels this way? i have not settled what to do about my baby when it is time to go back to work. feel stressed and sad that no one wants to help look after my baby. =(

@blueswimmercrab: Yea.. feeling the bluez too... plus always seems to be running low on energy.
Try deep breathing and take your mind off ur things that worry you for 5 to 15min.

@blueswimmercrab dun be sad! I'm sure things will work out just fine in the end. Think on the more positive note, your baby will be happier to see you and be closer when no one 'close' is looking after her while you are at work! ;)

Wifey's also feeling slightly emo lately, prob same as you, and have increasing bouts of heartburns, especially after a good meal. Worse still if the environment/air gets stuffy, smoky etc...

Hi blueswimmercrab,
Aren't u in our fb group? Come in n chat?
U wanna check w gynae on antenatal blues if u r constantly sad?

Re childcare: fact is bb is our responsibility, no 1 is obliged to help to take care for us. Any help is a bonus.
It's better that family/relatives r upfront now abt their inability to help than to scurry ard to make last min arrangement when they fly u kite or let u down. I had been thru that w #1, n since then hv believe in being independent n self-reliant.
happy.gif

So u might want to look thru various commercial childcare options or even consider possibilities of u or ur hubby becoming a full-time parent?

Blueswimmercrab
check for infant care center ba.. it will do really help out.
before gg back 2 weeks before, u can put your bb there and monitor.

Hi Blueswimmercrab
Suggest you can check with the nearby community center. I seen an advertisement on the notice board at Pasir Ris Elias Mall CC about the service for nanny. They are trained and qualified. Perhaps you can consider that option too.

My mum and mil are working, so they can't take care of my girl. I intend to get a babysitter for her until she's about 1 year old, then send her to infant care centre.

I believe the high cost of raising a child in SG doesn't really allow a single source of income for the entire familt. I'll have to be a working mother!

2 more months, and the little one will be out! Are you excited? Are you prepared?
happy.gif

Happy Monday Mummies!!

Some good news to share!! Have you read about the news on the new policies which Government has implemented...Bigger baby bonus, paternity leave announced?? Hurray!!

We can get bigger baby bonus which will really be helpful and daddy will also get the enjoy paternity leave. Check out the links below for more information!!

Yahoo News:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/bigger-baby-bonus--paternity-leave-announced-054119367.html

Press Release from Government
http://www.nptd.gov.sg/content/NPTD/news/_jcr_content/par_content/download_95/file.res/Press%20Release%202013%20MP%20Package.pdf

For more information on the Marriage & Parenthood Package 2013, please visit
www.heybaby.sg.

Hi Mummies

I have a pre-loved Pigeon Multi-function Sterilizer which is still in good condition.

I am selling at $40. Cash and carry from Buangkok.

Interested mummies, please email me at [email protected]

Have a good day
happy.gif

Hi working MTBs, have you applied for your maternity leave? I have verbally told my boss when I'd like to start my mat leave but I don't know when I should file in officially. What if I go into labour earlier than expected?

Hello, I am also a March mtb. I was advised by hr to apply for my ML one month in advance, so I have to do it soon.
Koirc, I think better to have a discussion with your hr in case they have special preference.

Don't need to go one month in advance la. They asking you go 1 month in advance so its easier for them.

Last time my son when born, I felt I don have sufficient time with him even after 3.5 months. Feel like taking unpaid,leave till 6 mths

I mean apply one month in advance, not go on ml one month in advance
happy.gif
. But same, its for hr convenience that they want me to apply so much in advance. I wanted to start taking when I am at week 39. If bb wanna come early then use my annual leave. But I recently have a preterm scare so thinking of starting ml earlier...

I am also counting down to March.

Any experienced mummy can tell me if i should start taking fenugreek for bf-ing? Or can i wait till after delivery?

Thanks, sbb. I've dropped HR a note on this.

And yes, my friend actually took unpaid leave to tend to her daughter till she's 6 months old! She said it's not enough time with just 4 months. I wonder how those mothers do it when they only had 1 month ML in the past!

Hi mummies
R u too busy at home n hv no time to go shopping? Why not do online shopping.. I do sell cute bb clothings & products from Fisher price, Lamaze, Ang bao organiser in facebook with great prices.. . Come on in to my fb n shop now.. Is always good to hv another choice to shop.. The reason i create this page as am a twin mummies and know tt saving is very impt for us especially standard living so high now..
Visit www.facebook.com/precioustotcloset today...or search for Precious Tots Closet (bear icon) fr facebook to find out more.
8058587.jpg

Hi Greenie
I think most importantly you need to have an arrangement with your boss whether when you are going on ML be it full 16 weeks or 8 weeks first follow by taking ML flexibly. In regardless when you plan to go on ML, you can also inform your HR on your maternity leave plan as well. Just in case if baby arrive early, at least you have informed your boss and he/she can notify HR. Usually HR will ask you to fill up a form on your leave plan and you need to submit your ML in the system prior you go for ML. As for HR side, there is nothing much they need to do till you completed your ML. By then, you need to submit the completed form together with the child birth cert to HR for processing.

That is usually what i told my employees. Hope the above is helpful
happy.gif

Hi Mar 13 MTB
I'm sure all of us are excited for the due date!! I would like to check if there is any KKH private suite mum?

am selling as stopped breastfeeding already...

26 sealed loose pieces of pigeon breast pads for $4.50 collection at tiong bahru or raffles place mrt. other places can be discussed if convenient. PM if keen
happy.gif

Hi RB. Yup, I verbally updated my boss quite early on. Just need to complete a form and submit the date officially. My hr requested me to do it one month before my leave starts. I will try to comply but will just see how it goes.
happy.gif
Thanks.

Hi mummies,

I am selling the following as I have overstocked:

1) California Baby Cream "Calendula" 4oz, Exp. Oct 2015 - $26
2) Nepia Baby Nappy "Tape Diapers" Size S-72 - 1 Pack $20 each, 2 Packs $18 each
3) GOO.N Supreme Diapers Size S-52 - 1 Pack $17 each, 2 Packs $16 each, 3 Packs $15 each

Do PM me if you're interested in any of the above. Thank you!

Dear mummy, I have few thing would like to let go as below,
1. Medela purela 100 nipple cream 37g -- $15
2. Avent Disposable Breast Pad (2x more absorbent) 30 day pads with free 2 night pads (2 boxes) -- $4
3. Tommee tippee 50 Disposable breast pads --$6
4. Lansinoh 25 Breast Milk Storage Bags -- $7
Pick up point at Yew Tee MRT, Somerset MRT, Woodland MRT and Choa Chu Kang MRT.
Pls sms me +65-9757 8822 if interested.

Hi All,

I didn't knew singaporemotherhood forum also has this chat. I am mostly active in mummysg forum.

Im a mother to 1 boy 30months and expecting no.2 boy 2 March 2013.

Hope all are doing well..

Cheers!

hi mummies, anyone out there keen to buy petpet diapers size S? i overstocked and now baby wearing size M. pls pm me if keen. thanks!

I also want to join the FB group!

Please add me too: [email protected]

My EDD is 8 March, going to delivery at KKH. I had went to make payment for my delivery and hospital stay. Two years ago I paid $2050, but got back reund cheque of $850 lah. Now deposit is $2555, it's still going through revision this period, so the price is not fixed. Oh I'm a private suite mummy! I love KKH actually

@blueswimmerscap, hugs... sorry I didnt come in for very long le and couldnt catch up with the threads. Have to stay positive and happy for baby wor. I think its the hormones, I start to feel insecure about things also.

Got quite a few options. For me i chose to get a maid, I have friends who sent to IFC and they are doing well too! Some send to nanny. I even have a friend every month got a dif nanny from batam will come her place look after baby.

Most important is dont keep things inside you talk it out ok? Sometimes when we too stucked into a situation become very stressed.

Hugs hugs

Hi mummies..
Have the following items for sale. Please pm me if keen.

1. Baby bjorn synergy carrier. Navy colour. Letting go at $100
2. Pupsik sling pouch size M letting go $25
3. Fisherprice rainforest jumperoo $130
4. Fisherprice infant to toddler rocker $50

Hi ladies,
I have below to sell off:

Da Feng Cao (Brand new,indiv.sealed pkt f 2 teabags RR $3.50 each)
Klorane Dry Shampoo RRP $14.90
Postnatal Massage binder cloths
Abdominal binder
Ginger creams
MC Disposable binder
Bak Foong Pills (7 left,indiv.sealed in a box of 10)
D.O.M.
Newborn clothes set (blue in a box)
Ameda Lactaline dual breastpump (bought Dec'12)

All v.new.

PM for details. Thnx!

Hi All,

I would like to clear my twin babies stuffs:
1. Used Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Infant Car Seat @ 150.00.
2. Brand New Braun Hand Blender @ S$29. (RP$59).
3. Brand New baby formula bottles @ S$10 for a set of 3 pcs.
4. Musical for Cot @ S$20.
5. Swimming Tub/ Pool @ S$25.
6. Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump @ S$60 (RP$ 169).
7. Baby boy and girl clothings.

Interested please Whatsup or SMS at 9833 9315.

Thank you.

@Deborah(thatmummy): Agreed. I myself have been troubled, and am looking at other options like IFC as well. Expensive but at least it'll be good to know that baby is being taken care of. If IFC is near working area will be an added bonus so that you can pop over during lunch hour. I guess this is a start to making decisions for our future ones and pray for the best. Take one step at a time and hopefully all will turn out well.

Back