(2013/02) March 2013

I love babies
last fri, they didn scan for me. said 16 weeks is the best to determine girl or boy. alamak.
actually im hoping for a boy. although i already had a boy liao le. haha.. i think they are easier to manage. haha.

Today is the beginning of my 13th week. Don't knw consider 2nd trim not.. Really hope to get back my energy. Somemore im studying my degree too.
Counting week by week like very long.. Hope time pass faster..

wow.. Levonne, you studyg ur degree? are you also working? can manage ah...Preg/study/work?

I think start of week 14 then considered 2nd tri
happy.gif
Right Sunflower?

oh, so for pig's vinegar i need to boil, and then leave it to cool down is it? i nearly chocked from the fumes though - is this a sign that it is too sour? probably should add more ginger and sugar right? i find the eggs very hard too. is it only put eggs in when i want to eat them?

if u find too sour, u need to add sugar... ginger if u find the ginger taste too bland... eggs too hard is most probably cooked in the vinegar for too long.... usually 2 days b4 u wanna eat u add the eggs......

the boiling part is for u to keep without using a fridge.... everytime u stir the main pot, u need to reboil and cool it to get rid of the air in the vinegar...

Afternoon Mummies... all the talk about trotters are making me drool. I dun really take it but I like the gravy. =)

I keep thinking of Dim Sum and Buffet.... Must go this weekend lo. Anyone has anywhere to recommend? Am thinking of Peony Jade at Keppel Club. reviews anyone?

sbb, wah, not bad ah. u already got a boy.. so #2 is just for companionship to #1?
usually people like 1 boy and 1 gal. so u are quite exceptional to like 2 boys

Good afternoon all.
The weather for this few days really humid. Can't even sleep properly.
sad.gif

Still got 2 more weeks to 2nd tri. Hopefully time pass faster.

Lovebyte08: Erm.. For dim sum I only love e geylang 136 lol.... Long time no eat le ..... I hungry le..... Yummy

Celtbaby: that time I was hesitating to study. I even went to 算命(lol..) n prayed then finally decided to study. I still rem was a thur. That week sun then realized I gt preg.. My life always full of drama lol.. Actually I can defer but thinking jus go ahead la then see hw. If really cannot then defer in nx sem lor.

Levonne: I "pei fu" you, i tried study/work, cannot make it... then now preg/work, barely make it.. haha. That time i almost wanted to go take my driver's license, then after find out preg, decided not too, lucky i not yet sign up anything.

rgdg dimsum:

I love Imperial Treasure, i think they have it at Great World City and Ngee ann city..but its better to make reservations. Their custard bun and chicken pie is really yummy.

Hi Sbb,

I went zoo yest too! Came back feeling tired and nauseous! Was so hot yest.

I tot nausea will slowly subside but it seems equally bad now starting 2nd tri. This pregnancy is definitely tougher.

I am hoping for boy too do that I can pass down my son's clothes. Still alot unopened! Lol

blueswimmercrab: i just realized tat we have 35 members in fb liaoz!!!! the excel of MTBs details are 44 pax, so meaning ya, majority on fb..
happy.gif
Thanks for the support gals!!!

Morning mummies,
Just wondering if any of you face the same problem as me. I find it hard to sleep at night. Usually quite awake or easily woken. Once woken take a long time to fall back asleep... si bei sian at night dark dark cannot fall asleep. Then when time to wake up cannot wake up.

ya think a lot of ppl are in facebook ba. haha..
i once a while will go check facebook. cos the mobile always hangs. computer in office is on the whole day so its easier. haha..

Watertap
u when for how many hrs?
we reach there before 9.30 than walk till arnd almost 1. was exhausted. at first it was ok, until when i went back homee. the headache came in after i took a nap and vomitted after that.

me too wishes for a boy. haha.. but u kw.. sometimes this kind of stuff very difficult for us to say. haha..

I love babies
i wanted to have a boy too for 2nd one. haha.. cos easier. don need to dress the girl up or buy extra toys. my son u let him wear whatever stuff he also ok so quite sui bian. hopefully this 2nd one also quite sui bian. haha..

Went to gynae yesterday, cannot see gender yet. A bit disappointed. He said too early, next visit should be able to see.

Lovebyte, my #1 wakes up for night feed sometimes. Once I make milk for him, hard for me to sleep again too. Sometimes, go toilet come back hard to sleep.

hi sbb, why won't hte baby girl be sui bian? or do you mean you guys would feel more need to dress the baby up? i recall my baby sister only had very limited clothes to wear. all not cute ones. third child so my mum was tired of dressing her up most likely! haha. so she looked like a little boy, but also quite cute.

Going for my scan soon. Hope the risks are low.
happy.gif

Don't forget your multivitamins/fish oil today, ladies. (I tend to forget to eat them. :p)

Baby 2013: the excel in fb.. U hv to scroll down on the comment to find or got a tag on top named 'doc'.

C.yang: is fish oil omega 3 right? Is it impt? Cos I jus took e multivitamin though my gynae said if I wan he can give me..

In the fb group, u find the link call "files" at the top. den click on the EDD link, will open a new page and show the goggle link.. den u click again.. should be able to see all the details..

baby2013
my last check also cant see gender la.. what to do.. try to train your child don wake up for night feeding. i remember sometimes my son wakes up even at 2 years that time, i told him, its night time, go back sleep. haa...than pop his tutu to his mouth.

Blueswimmercrab
haha.. cos bb girl must dress up.
i got few friends, bb girl, the girl always want to wear whatever they want. can't even let mummies choose. haha.. so i reckon based on my son, that maybe a boy will be more sui bian la..

although they are dull, but the dress are fast man. haha..

The all in one pregnacare multi that I am eating states 'eat with main meal' and the fish oil which I will start next week states 'take one every morning'.

My fish oil contains Omega 3 (DHA and EPA).

hmm..most can't see gender at week 12..how come mine can tell at the first tri scan? mine is done at raffles..she seems v confident though..haha..actually i rather not know that early and can hope and wish till tri 2...
at least can guess longer the gender that wishing for .... maybe mine is just kidding to me? haha..so i still have chance to see blue?

My scan is just over. Doc asked 'do u want to know the gender?' I asked 'are you able to tell now?' he was like 'now you are throwing a question back at me?!' haha. He told us '90% boy, 10% chance I am wrong.'

sbb: re: night feed. how old is ur boy now? my gal is 11 mths, she hadn't waken up for night feeds every since 6 mths old. slept ard 10.30 and will wake up ard 7.30 am the next morning. diaper also change in the morning coz at night didn't drink, so less pee. gals are also not bad, more quiet and guai in the sense that will sit properly at strollers when take them out. I like boys too though coz wanna one boy and one gal..haha.. to be 'hao'.

Baa
thats a good news to kw so early. i still don kw yet. haha..

I love babies
my son big now la. 3 years liao le. when he was abt 2-3 mths, he can tong longer from 4-6-8 hrs w/o waking up. last time train him to eat tu tu.
haha...

hEY.. got something to share.
yesterday was talking to my ang mo manager, he was saying that our ML is actually too little for just 4 mths. haha.. he was saying actually min is 6 mths but he was expecting me to go 8mth to 1 year. haha..

the thing is gov, didn give 6mths leh. sad.. cos i got a supportive boss.

alyscca _kc: sahm is good if you like to be hands on and care for the baby till they grow up. is this ur #1? personally i think it could be fun if u have other frens/ who are sahm like u , can go out, bring the bb out ,etc. else it could be rather boring.

Thanks, gals. I am 12w2d today. That's why I am surprised the sonographer offered to reveal gender. We weren't even thinking of asking. But my 31 month old daughter's face cramped. She wants a sister, although she has nicknamed the baby 'Elmo' and Elmo is a boy. Ai yo. What a nick. I don't want a red furry baby. My girl was so fair n bald at birth. What a contrast.

Sbb, lucky u to have such a pro-family boss! Even though you can't get more than 4 months paid leave, you are still fortunate. Boss will be very understanding if you have to run errands for family.

Alyssa_kc, I am a sahm all along. I enjoy every bit of it. Yes, there will be times when I wish my daughter can get off my back for 5 mins but I enjoy being so involved with her growth. As for how to cope with 2 without helper... I will take my time as figure out in march. I think for a start, I might need a PT helper. Dont know how I am even going to send my #1 to nursery while caring a newborn. My hubby n I 'xiang yi Wei Ming' in dubai with absolutely no family support. Hope my mummy is fit enough to come over to stay and help jaga a bit for the first few months.

Baa
Ya I'm actually quite lucky. U know my boy initially when go child care, I have problem adapting it. But he's quite accommodating. He let me came in before 10 and send him reminder to leave office at 6.

Wa...its not easy to handle when overseas alone. So u have to take extra care Okie?

Hi berrydelight, I think my pm din get to u ;( will u pm me ur fb email? I will try to add u instead. Many thanks and paisay for the inconvenience caused.

New 2nd time mummy reporting in at this unearthly hour cos the rumbling tummy woke me up and now my eyes are like the owl's! But I guess that's nature's way of preparing us for the endless night feeds to come!

Got a 4 yr old boy who's ecstatic about the little peanut in mummy's tummy... And like you girls, I just can't wait for the nausea to go away!

Current edd is 22mar, and will be doing the Oscar test in a few hours' time

Tummy is growing at a scary rate and news spread fast in the office

Think I better try to get some sleep or I'm really gonna look like an owl tomorrow!. Looking forward to sharing this journey with u girls
happy.gif

Hello, DoubleDee!
It's just past midnight where I am and I was hungry too. Just ate gelato. *yum*

all the best for your checkup. Bet your boy will enjoy seeing peanut again. you bringing him eh?

berrydelight,
i also PM-ed you yesterday with my FB email addy.

Levonne, Berrydelight, thanks for the Excel info.
happy.gif

Re: How to tell #1 didi/meimei is coming?
I told #1 not to jump on my tummy cos got didi/meimei there? He didn't understand of course. He's 21 months.

Plus he wants our attention all the time now. Wonder how he will react when #2 is borned.

Back