(2013/02) March 2013

Hahaha alcos! I know I am super scared of needles super! I know that feel hahaha ... I dun have craving just keep wanting to puke ;( but also keep putting on weight ;(

Anyway I am so waiting for tri 2 to come... I am so waiting to have that baby bumb... And feel baby movin in me... I so miss those 5 mths but I so hate the 1st 6 mth of their lives hahahaa

Happymum: rgdg the preg talk, thks for organising, but tml i not avail
sad.gif

Rgdg mood:
Really terrible, bad mood these few days, even though today fri le, i still feel very sian. I look at my work n colleagues, i oso feel very sian.

Rgdg oscars:
I was very calm thruout the whole process, that is b4 i saw the needle.... My palms very cold n arms very stiff when they take my blood, so afraid of moving. But lucky they are very fast n accurate. Over within 10s.

Thks berry: i replied to ur pm
happy.gif

Yeah, 12w6d today, tml will be start of tri 2... Hee

Regarding diet.. I think we can eat anything but in moderation ba. My Fren and cousin was craving for crabs during their pregnancies so they ate alot of crab. Once or twice shld be alright. I ate sashimi throughout my preg. My Gynae told me as long as its clean shld be alright.

As for Oscar, I took my Oscar from TMC.. The sonography refused to see gender. Is it just the TMC sonographers?
I went for my routine Gynae visit before the Oscar. My Gynae took one huge tube of blood and split into three smaller tubes. Two for Oscar one for his routine blood test. He said like that no need to get jab twice. I always tell myself nothing will beat labour pain to make myself feel better haha

Talking abt food I just realised I totally didn't touch sea food the last round this round I am... Better stop man haaaa on case bb allergy then I Sian

Waiting here for my Oscar scan. Doc said my baby is sitting leh. Sian...
Hey.. how come need to use needle? Don scared me? Poke where?

Mummies I read somewhere too much soya bean has relationship with autism ;)
I took alot for no 1 but she seems ok So far... I m not sure y but I seem so lax yet so particular abt food...
Dared to take salmon sahimi last round but dun dare this round. Dare to take seafood this round but dun dare during first.
Now reading abt rash n all Ai yo dun dare again ... Some says peanut cannot but I took so much peanut butter the last round!

Water tap: my sonographer n gynae also refused to see gender!!! Keep saying now too early but quite a few mtbs know during Oscar scan lo... Sian....

Aiyohs mummies, dun kan cheong! =) by 5th month you will know. =) 3rd month cannot really see the gender. They also scared tell you wrongly then kenna sued.

The sonographer n my gynae oso din say anything abt gender, so i din ask. But gynae say next visit shd be able to tell, that wld be ard 16wks
happy.gif

But now i dun really like to eat meat, then my colleague say must be gal tats y.. haha.

yea yea..don't be too gancheong. surprise may be good.
tmc don't reveal one, i think.
so far, my sonographer automatically told me first hand. so disappointed...
and yet she said 80 percent accuracy

Hi Mummies,
went for my checkup with doc this morning and oscar scan this afternoon at TMC. Everything turns out well.
my last time EDD is 19 March, but after today, doc said i'm earlier. baby is 12weeks 1 day instead of 11 weeks.

Bb is 5.52cm now and luckily, the oscar scan is fine. now is only the blood test. doc said he will call me if found any problem. hopefully not!!

Initially at TMC, 1st scan and found that bb is sitting down. doc ask me to walk arnd and cme back after 20mins. luckily, 2nd time turn out ok.keep walking arnd, drink more water to make my bladder full.

bb inside tummy is funny. puting his/her hands to the mouth and covering the face with that hand too.

oh, the 2nd time i scan, the lady was telling me, the highest record for waiting is 8hrs. a lady waited 8hrs to do the scan cos bb not cooperative. so mummies not done oscar scan yet, pls keep telling bb be coooperative. hahah..

Celtbaby
i thought wat happen on the needle. scared me a lot. haha..
my gynae took the blood test on me and it was ok and not painful.
happy.gif

OH... I JUST NOW POSTED AT WRONG MONTH. HAHA..
I POSTED AT APRIL MUMMIES AND SAW, EH.. HOW COME THE NAMES SO DIFFERENT. HAHA..

Celt ;) I loved beef through out my first when I hardly touch beef.... I was carrying her high and had tons on pimples on my face- pp say male female hormone clashed so many guessed boy till it was so confirmed its a girl I was so so disappointed. So this round I am not going to hear abt symtoms! Heee will scan n comfirm ;)

My Oscar scan result is back, low risk. Wat a relief.

My preg become a known secret in office. N my buddies are helping me a lot exept my selfish colleagues in same dept. they forever like prince and princess. Cannot dirty their hands, cannot carry stuffs... Asking them for help then they go compliant to boss. Lucky boss is a fair person who listen to both side story.sometimes others see me with my colleague also cannot tahan, wondering y a preg lady is walking faster than normal younger lady n why I still nd to get involve so much on physical activities... Wat to do? Just tell myself staying active is good for bb lo.

sbb: sry to scare you with the needle thingy.. haha. Im referring to the bloodtest.. hee

Happymum: I'm the opp... I used to love eatg beef alot... now not anymore.. haiz, to test it out there was two occasions i order beef horfun and jap beef curry.. both times i cldnt stand the taste of the beef. I used to crave for steaks now n then, but now dun even think abt it. Same goes for coffee, last time i must ve at least one coffee a day, now not at all..

My colleague made that gal comment for fun la, i oso not going to look too much into such beliefs. I agree with you, wait for scan more accurate.. haha

Wishy: congrats on the oscars result.. mine also came back low risk
happy.gif

Rgdg office, i think my whole office knows im preg le... i din tell all of them but words travels fast. I just learned that now there are 3 other preg ladies in my office... wow, all just preg oso.. who says snake year not popular.. hah!

Wishy: try not to carry heavy stuff, and not too much physical activities bah. anyway, if its for work, not worth it at all. ;p

@watertap: thanks thanks. i hope my bb will turn out fair fair regardless it's boy / girl. i think bai bai pang pang v cute and clean.

@lynn and sbb: hehe thanks. sbb my hubby cook with the bao sheng then he say not so cooling bah. lol

@sbb: your scan is so cleaR! can evensee bb cover face withhands? wow!

i feel abit guilty now. i ate this seafood pasta at yomenya. it's cooked with lots of seafood like musels, prawns, cockels and scallop. i ate the noodle n soup n one prawn. i didnt touch the rest. i also ate the salad bar. i feel bit unwell now i'm not sure whether it's the food?

oh ya i went expo parent's fair late 8.30pm today and bought the graco play pen with another couple who were bargaining price with salesman. lol. bit too early to buy lah. it's my first purchase for bb! :p

Morng mummies:

Yen; im still not eatg well, im beginning to wonder is it really due to the preg or do i ve other health issues. Paranoid.. Scare bb not gettg enough nutrients oso...

i feeling suck today..i keep on got the nausea feeling like wan to puke leh... help me..

even my girl sch teacher comment tat i look tired...

hi mommies me too still got ingestion
sad.gif
a little nausea on and off and i cant eat much even thou i am hungry, but definitely better than the last few weeks where i see food i will puke, but still tired and pek chey (irritated) hahah

yen: I'm having alot of air in my tummy... and no appetite over the weekend..... keep gagging air~~~~ in fact it is worse than early weeks of pregnancy~~~ sob sob

Morning ladies...
how is everyone feeling?
yesterday im really feeling very bad after i came back from zoo. having headache after taking afternoon nap than got the feeling to puke. i tong until evening at 6+.. go toilet and vomitted 3 times.

urine also pee out. haha.. today feeling much more better. first time i have such intense puking at this pregnancy

Celtbaby
2nd trimester starts from 4-6months right?
1st tri is 1-3months
3rd trimester 7-9months.
so now we are still consider as 1st trimester if thats the way of calculation??

i think it's the weather~~ was feeling fine last week... over the weekend was hot and stuffy.. i din wan to walk out of the house at all~

going for my gynae appt tonite~

Celtbaby
is it? haha.. i didn't kw that. haha..
i tot its starting of 4th mth.

by the way.. i have already announced to office.
alamak.. my assistant manager ask me today and kws im 12 weeks than other colleagues also hear hear there and here and asked. haha..

morning! my stomach feels strange. i ate a bowl of vinegar trotters which was left in the fridge for about 5 days.... i boiled it well though. i felt it was tooo sour though. i think i need more sugar and ginger.

celtbaby so its 13 weeks huh... 1 more week to go for me... ren......

i noticed if we get tired by going out whole day etc we would feel more sick I think, just from my own experience

queenie i agreed with u, its the weather, last week felt much better cos cool

Celtbaby/sbb, I think different pple has different way of counting. Some told me 12weeks is the end of 1st trimester, some said 14weeks coz shd minus 2weeks before conceiving. And some says 16weeks which is 4months! Me blur too when it comes to start and end of each trimester, haahaa.

Blueswimmercrab, pig trotter is nice ESP when it's kept for a while. But my mum advise me not to eat overnight food too often coz it will create wind.

Yen, I feel it too. I still gag and sometimes puke after burping if I'm out for a long day.

Thanks berrydelight, will pm u again ;)

Yen
me too still have 1 more week to go. hmmm...
but i just hope the nauseous feeling can just go off. i hate puking. alamak...

blueswimmercrab
i think too sour liao le. so tummy feel strange
but i also everyday drink lemon juice. pure one which i put in ice cubes. by drinking that a bit, i don feel so bad.

Beanbean: issit? i only heard of the 13 wks de... aiyoh, I hope its not 16wks, i look forward to 2nd tri for so long le.. dun wanna wait till 16 weeks!! faintzz.

rgdg pig trotters.. yah, i oso heard keep longer better... I think if properly refrigerated shd be ok?

i thought black vinegar this dish don need to put at fridge one?

My mother last time make a vegetarian one, we put outside the stove for 2 weeks. they said the longer u store, it the smell better or taste better?

2nd tri is the beginning of week 13, celtbaby is right. It goes by week, not by mth

I also ate pig trotter last week. The vinegar super got appetite.

pig trotters!! YUMZ~~

I'm a cantonese, so irregardless of being preggie onot, i used to eat pig trotters in vinegar as and when my dad/mom cooks.... and yeah~ the longer u put the more yummeh it is... and we dun store it in the fridge at all..

but scoop out liao, cannot finish will need to throw away, cannot contaminate the pot of uneaten trotters... and everytime u stir the pot, u need to reboil and let it cool down so that the air dun get trapped inside.......

i alrdy book my dad's pig trotters in vinegar and chicken wine liao~ hehehehe

nobody make vinegar pig trotters for me to eat... sobs..
sad.gif
Looks like i gotta go google for the recipe and try to make some myself...

I like those sour and salty ones, not too sweet.. but so far i've not tasted really nice ones yet.

Hey hey yes , I still puke though in tri 2 . Cannot eat too much , else will puke out food. Can only be half full .
Sbb: re dreams abt Baby gal, think u will have a Baby boy coz dream n reality are opposite . I dreamt one day that I'm having a boy, hahah , image so clear but sonographer told me otherwise . She got super eyes , tri 1 can see Liao .
Don't know true or not , frens say I'f can't see anything most likely gal coz boy package v easy to detect .

Hmm, .. Sian Sian

Back