(2013/02) March 2013

tats good
happy.gif
can know at 12 weeks ? penny u at 12 weeks ?

Penny,

so was that ur wish? hehe.. ur #1 is boy?
unfortuntely Oscar sonographer refused to scan bottom for my baby.

Congrats penny on ur oscars result
happy.gif
am gong for mine later... Hope all goes well.

Sunflower: u at week 13? Ms still bad ah? Mine was bad yesterday, then this morn woke up feeling normal.. Hope it's a sign of ms subsiding. I'm at wk 12.

I am 12 weeks + now.

Sunflower- My no 1 is a gal also
happy.gif
All along i like to have another gal so that the sibling will be close but cos my hubby is on his own biz so will prefer a boy.

Nvm 2 yrs later see if i have the courage to go for no 3
happy.gif

My both babies i know the gender at 12 weeks. First thing my gynac scan was the gender hahha.

Celtbaby- All the best for your oscars scan later.

Celt,
hope ur oscars goes well.
ya wk13, subsided already..now only nausea if too hungry, but after food is ok. Evening still a pain, not much appetite.

Yen,
at kkh, the sono is only paid to do Oscar, nothing else haha.. so gota wait for gynae visit.

Penny,
oic..ur gynae is skillful, at wk 12 can see girl gender. i tot usually boy more prominent.

Sunflower- thats y she say 90% hahah. confirm next month. But i find her really quite accurate so i anticipate most likely is a gal
happy.gif

Dear penny and sunflower. I love coke and ice lemon tea!
Always help in curbing my ms a little.
@12 weeks plus now.did Oscar scan yest and the feeling is amazing... Bb wave wave at me and hubby. Prev visit was just a bean!
happy.gif

next visit will get to listen to theheart
Feeling awful and worried now..at clinic waiting to see doctor..was working and suddenly feel unwell and feverish.

congrats penny
happy.gif

my no.1 and no. 2 also gals hahah but gals are sweet
2yrs later u can try again, it took me 5 years courage after no. 2 to try again for no. 3 hahah
did u do your oscar in TCM?

celtbaby
all the best for your oscar later

sunflower,
i see abt the KKH sono, be patient and wait for your gynae
also dinner is a pain for me too.. i would think wat to eat in the afternoon but by the time dinner comes, i have no appetite
then before sleep i will puke sour juice/water

Yen- At this point i am telling my hubby i stopping at 2. See he treat me Good a not before i go for no 3
happy.gif
Anyway bo bao no 3 is boy le. So i guess must really make sure can cope then try.
I did my scan at my gynac clinic itself. Her clinic is at Glen e.

Yen,
can try to stuff something for dinner so u wont puke? i usually take abit of rice with abit vege..just stuff in my stomach so at night can slp thru.. ya afternoon i try to eat balance diet to compensate the loss for dinner. so u wan a boy this time? hope ur wish come true!!

babydreamy,
i thought Oscar can hear heartbeat? cos they wana track the beating rate, shun bian let us hear also.

Penny,
90% means she very confident liao..its ok, gal more 贴心. Try again for #3
happy.gif

Ya la. My Gynac belong to those very confident one lo thats y i guess should be gal. She keep tell me most impt is healthy which i agree totally. Boy gal also my kids
happy.gif

Hi mummmies...
how is everyone doing today?

today is so busy with work sian.. cos my colleague is on leave. haha..

now finally got some spare time to post here.

today morning i felt better. no gagging except when trying to swallow the multi vitamins.

This fri im also gg for scanning and blood test.

I'm seeing gynae next monday, think only at 11 weeks. All this talk about knowing the gender so early is making me excited! Hope to know gender by next monday!

queenie, my oscar scan also on 11 Sept
happy.gif
i'm also supposed to see my gynae next week but he said that wait 1 more week to see together with my oscar scan so i don't need to go down twice.

Queenie
i also have to go to 2 places.
My doc clinic at Sembawang than have to go down TMC. haha..

Re: Baby Gender
My sister in law said she suspects this is a boy again. hmm.. my in law wishes for a girl.

wow, a few mummies know their baby gender liao..so excting leh...

the sono neber say anything and so does my gyane... tink gonna wait till next visit...
still long way to go...

juz eaten my lunch but i feel like hungry leh.. so funny... i ate yong tao foo juz now leh...

sbb: ur gyane is Dr ANG?

Winnie
Yes, my doc is lawrence ang.
yours too?

its normal to get hungry. i now every lunch time packet one more rice or noodles. later tea break eat one. or i packet those hand roll popian. haha..

how many weeks now?

i keep lotsa cookies and biscuits on my desk so that i can munch when i'm hungry.... will packet fruit cup back after lunch for teatime too....

jialat~~ keep eating non-stop....

Jiayou mummies!!! 10.5 weeks now... 1.5 weeks to end of first trimester! Yay!!! Feeling a little more energised these few days! Jiayou Jiayou!!!

blueswimmercrab: my collics alrdy know! coz i got a major event that i cannot siam and i need to walk suntec convention hall up and down~ so i need to tell my collics to look after me and help me run errands......

@blueswimmer : i told my immediate boss & my team liao..hoping to get 'special' treatment. haha.. else everytime have to settle sai kang very stressed.
sad.gif

hi sunflower:
no leh my oscar only did the NT scan and blood test they drew about 5 small tubes of blood. i ask the sono if i can listen to the heartbeat. she says it's too soon bcos baby is not fully develop or sort. doc say one month later. :D
i also asked sono about baby gender but she say it's too early to tell. probably she dont want give me wrong info?

mummies actually usually i do usg scan. have any of u did the 3d scan? some people advise not to do so early bcos baby still quite thin or sthng? some people may be scared when they see the baby so clear but boney. is it true?? should i wait till about 20 weeks+ to request for it?

@blueswimmer: i announced yest after my oscar cos i work in the hospital str away i come back office announce and everybody cheer hahah. cos i was too excited and i'm exactly 12 weeks already.

@jolz: i also hope to get special treatment! i dont want to be too xinku. but my work place short handed... >.<

my ms starts to get better this week. occasionally nausea. but managed to eat rice now and able to take healthy food like hard boiled eggs and avocado. trying to build up my bb nutrients!

anyway i start feeling babymovements...at times. am i hallucinating? i thought only 20 weeks then can feel hehe...

hi mummies,
looks like we are all due for Oscar now. Can I know how much is Oscar scan now? I will be doing mine at TMC on thursday!

Hi ladies, happy to join in here. I have a 2.5 year old daughter (jan 2010 thread but she came early in end dec 2009) and I am 11 weeks preg now. EDD: 17 March. OB: Dr Kowa at Mt. E. but I stay overseas so will be doing most of my scans here in dubai and return for CNY and delivery next year.

Babydreamy, I did a 3d scan for my first when she was 12+ weeks. Can see so clearly. The baby image is so cute - sucking thumb. I don't find it scary but yes, at this stage, head is proportionally oversized, legs are shorter than arms, eyelids do not have distinct slits yet. We just recently showed my daughter her in-utero photo. She didn't freak out too.
happy.gif

Scanning here is expensive but mostly 3D and milestone detailed scans are even 4D - seeing a full 3D baby moving and equipment is able to rotate scan angle. Going for the nuchal transcluscency scan next week. Think sg calls it Oscar.

The last time I had a girl, during NT Scan the sonographer said 80% girl but unable to confirm at the time, a month later, OB said 90% girl. Was only during 20 week's detailed scan when we could zoom into the three lines, then they say 100% girl. So, yeah, boys' protusion are easier to confirm and surface earlier.

Jolz
My scan still got 2 more weeks also! Seems to far away.

Yesterday I went for my appt with gynae but so sad no pix cuz he say bbs at a position where can't see while. Did tummy scan can't see and end up doing vagina scan instead. Then he joke say I too fat la. Haha. But I saw baby waving! Feel so different from my #1

Morning Mummies,
Usually the Sonographer and Gynaes will not tell you that its 100% girl or boy just in case got that 1% chance come out different then kenna sued. So its usually a 90% chance.

babydreamy: the sono let me hear my bb hb leh... she on 2x for me to hear... hehehe...

watertap: i paid $457. together with the detail scan...

Morning... What a nice day to sleep in!
Just visited my gynae yest n saw my bb waving at me. So cute. Btw, anyone signed up for sbi card? Do u know if e $500 offset for cordlife is valid at their roadshows?

hi mothers, dunno if it is a hormone thing, but after reaching week 12 (and my MS has subside), i can feel myself getting more irritated and fan feelings surfacing. week 6 to 12 were happy feelings - like everyday just feeling ok despite the MS. strange huh hormones.

morning Mummies!!
how is everyone today?

realised that these 2 days, MS seems to be getting better. while standing at train, don have the gagging feeling.

yesterday my male friend was on the same train with me. he was pissed that ppl did not let me have the seat. he told me, yours too big to be seen. haha..

Hi morning mommies
happy.gif

also feel little better these 2 days compared to horrible last few weeks... but evening still a challenge due to the feeling of indigestion and burping, anyone feel like after eating the food dun digest?

I went for my oscars review and thank god all's well!
Babydreamy, my gynae switched on the 3d for me during review scan. But he only zoom in on baby's face, though screen was orange-y, pic looks baby-ish ;)

Sbb, my ms is getting better too, can eat more though had no cravings yet. Still gag at times and burp when I eat too fast or too much.

Berrydelight, I'll be adding u as a friend in fb ya ;) thanks for creating the page.

jESSI
Saw this Post
20 years experied vegetarian confirnment lady is available to provide overnight 28days service islandwide. Please call 9457-1909 or email [email protected].

im searching for u more

Yen
I have been burping whole day leh.
Haha.. so its not something new to me now. haha..
After eating, drinking, or whatever, the moment I feel like burping, it came. Haha..
Ya mine is also at evening leh. Sian.. why huh…

Beanbean
Seems ppl getting better liao hor. Haha.. it’s a good sign.
I don’t think I have craving yet too. But every lunch I will packet 2 boxes of lunch.
One for lunch and one for teabreak. I cant go hungry. Later will gag.

Back