(2013/02) Feb 2013

Joce I added u to the group le.. sorry arh.. add until abit blur le.. welcome
happy.gif

Hello Mummies
My edd is 28th Feb 2013.
First time join forum, sk lol.

babydino, Could you add me into the FB Chat?
My nick is verakeh77. I have sent you friend request. Thanks!

Hi, I'm a July 2012 mummy and my CL is available in Feb 2013. Besides taking care of mummy and baby, she also cooks for hubby, wash & hang hubby's clothes, sweep & mop the floor, sew my baby's mittens which are too big for my baby, made red eggs for baby's full month and even volunteered to wash my cushion covers!

Her Malaysia contact is 0169627515. She's with me until next Thursday, PM me if any mummy wish to speak with her before then.

hi all MTB!

This is my #2 pregnancy & Edd is 18th Feb 2013.
My #1 is a 3. 5yo girl, was in SMH MTB Feb'09 thread.. Both pregnancies r totally different. was having so much fun for #1 but #2... totally no energy
sad.gif

Gynae is Joycelyn Wong @ACJ clinic. I am 35yo this yr & scheduled for OSCAR on 14 Aug.

Pls add me [email protected] to FB group is any. Thank you & have a nice weekends!!

Dear all mummies,

My edd is 19 Feb 2013. First time joining forum too.

Can pls add me to the group? I have also PM you.

Thank you!

Hi Claire & Kikiruby, I have sent a friend request to u on fb.. Kindly accept & I will add u to the group..

LemonT - I was unable to find you on fb.. Mayb you would like to add me [email protected] & i will add u to the group.

Thanks.

Hi LemonT.. yes i am denise chua.. tats weird becoz other ppl have managed to send me messages n i didnt set my settings to private either..

I cant add u on facebook and there are a few tricia chow.. please add me as friend thanks..

Hi,

Anyone looking for day time nanny in CCK, pls pm me. Helping my aunt source for babies to look after.

Just a small intro, my aunt used to look after babies during her younger days before her marriage, after married she is a full time housewife looking after her 2 kids now aged 21 & 18. She's very clean & hygienic.

Do let me know if u're keen to engage her service Mon-Fri with babies leaving at her place. She is staying at CCK Ave 3. Pls email or PM me [email protected]

haha.. babydino.. I knew u missed out my "I".. there's only 1 & only Tricia Chiow.. not Tricia Chow :p... anyway I sent request aldy.

Just to update. went for my Oscar earlier.. result will be out 2 days time.
happy.gif

Yes! Yes! Yes!
I'm still here!!!!

No wonder keep sneezing cos I was missed, LOL!!!!
Hows everyone?
Ok ok, I will join u all in secret FB soon when I set up the act.

I'm doing fine n so r my babies...
Juz that abit lazy to log in using lappie as my wifi got prob n got to hook it up. iPh abit small to type n browse...
Been poking my DH to buy me iPad n he need to think abt it.

I'm scheduled for my detail scan in 3rd wk of Sep, can't wait to see them again...

Btw... Anyone got dry nose now? I keep hving 'bleeding', those type when u r in dry climate weather type.. I feel my nose getting bigger too...

Enjoy this looooong weekend too!!

DHM, nice to hear from u again!
It's common to have bleeding noses when preggie. Nose getting bigger?? First time i hear of that tho, hee...

Hihi DHM. .

I experienced dry nose too but no bleeding. Mayb I sleep in aircon room but I wear a mask over to prevent breathing in the cold dry air.

nose getting bigger or rounder is common. I got it for my #1 & now I realised it starting to grow too.

hv a great weekends too!

Yes yes yes!!! Still hanging around..
Am I the only one who hvnt join FB yet? ;)

I read somewhere that dry nose bleed v common but can't rem where I read. Think I shd b fine. Juz that it reminded me that I was in some cold climate country, ha!

Think only I feel that my nose getting bigger, my families n friends dun think it is. Maybe sensitive over this area.

LemonT,
Yr #1 gerger or boyboy?

Hihi mummies! Hee.. Expecting my no2 whose edd is 18Feb.. Din manage to come over earlier as I was bz puking for e past 7wks n looking after my ger.. Hehehe.. Can I join e fb too?

My email is [email protected].. Thks! Hehehe..

Hi mummies,
I'm now 13week pregnant,EDD is 22 feb 13. Would like to join this forum.

May I ask if any of you had urinary tract infection(UTI) during pregnancy? I was diagnosed with UTI and given antibiotic and citratescent to take for 5days. Anyone having same problem and can share your experience....

YL

Hi there I'm new to this forum, will like to join you MTBs. My add is 14 Feb. Btw, do you all chat here or only on FB? ;p

Hi Pooh bear n bb, pls pm me Ur email addy so tat I cn add u in. Or u can me at [email protected]. pls Send me a message on fb to let me kn which mummy are u as Ur nick mayb different.. Thx

We chat more often on fb. Easier to keep track of conversations...
happy.gif

Lina - Hv added u to the grp

Rachel - sent u a fren request
happy.gif

hallo! i am from the march 2013 group but as my EDD is early march, i was wondering if ic ould join this group to learn from the "seniors". hee! what fb group is this? can i join?

Hello everyone and congrats to all the feb'13 MTB.. My EDD is 28th Feb'13 :D..

Still pondering on a gynae.. Currently seeing one at Aljunied but she does nt do delivery but her husband does(both practices in the same clinic) but i don feel comfortable with male gynae..

Any suggestion which gynaes u ppl are taking and if they offer any packages? I'm staying in the east.. so Would prefer gynae in central area and east.. Thanks in advance.. :D

Hello everyone and congrats to all the feb'13 MTB.. My EDD is 28th Feb'13 :D..

Still pondering on a gynae.. Currently seeing one at Aljunied but she does nt do delivery but her husband does(both practices in the same clinic) but i don feel comfortable with male gynae..

Any suggestion which gynaes u ppl are taking and if they offer any packages? I'm staying in the east.. so Would prefer gynae in central area and east.. Thanks in advance.. :D

Dear all, pls beware of this confinement lady from malacca. Her name is aunty Meimei. She is recommended by another confinement lady call aunty guihua from malacca..

To keep it short, her cooking is terrible!! My mum, mum in law n my hubby all say her cooking is super terrible! My hubby even say he can cook better than her.. She even had a cooking recipe book which I found she hide it in my kitchen cabinet.. She dun even cook longan red date water everyday n keep leftover longan red date water for me to drink in fridge.. She complain n gossip abt everything.. Say my house kitchen small, kaya not nice, bath tub not good, massage lady fat, baby clothing not gd, my relative fat, etc etc.. N she keep some half cook meat in the fridge n recook tomoro for mi to eat..when I tell her off she even threaten mi to pay her salary n she will leave.. N she love to go shopping.. Ask my mum in law go shopping with her few times but mum in law reject her.. I bring her go buy groceries at giant end up she go shopping buy clothes herself..

The worst thing mi n my hubby feel abt her is that she I not appreciative! She even tell mi aunty guihua is not gd etc etc.. She should have some ethics n be appreciative since it's aunty guihua who recommend her the job but yet she turn around n gossip abt her..

Aunty Meimei Hp is 0102319077
Aunty guihua Hp is 91305526, 60122878467

I m not gaining anything from this post. I just hope all mummies will beware n especially first time mums like mi will not get such bad experience when we hav to pay so much for confinement lady n we can't get gd confinement at all!

Hi Mummies,

I am from Aug 2012 thread and will like to recommend my current confinement lady if anyone of u are still sourcing for one..

Very patient, reliable and Cooks pretty well and is very knowledgeable in terms of what ingredients/food to prepare for the mummy in order to get a nutritious diet.

Her contact: 65 9086 7255 / +60 18 777 4690 (Anna)
She is still with me so if u will like to get in touch with her, u may wanna call her SGD number

hihi, any feedback on tommee tippee products? saw a package selling at $169...thinking to buy this or avent...

hi all,

my EDD is on 20th Feb ... have miscalulate and thought i will deliver in mar...and joined the wrong group...hee...

babydino, can add me?

Back