(2013/02) Feb 2013

babydino,
Thks for asking... I'm ok, juz hving headache this past one week.
Suppose to go Msia for a short getaway but decided to pass.
Juz in case anything happ, dr is nearer....
My DH n I decided to skip NT scan, hope everything will be o'right.
I'm patiently waiting for my nx appt....

Ya, this thread seems more quiet after majority have migrated to FB, haha!

DHM - hope u are feeling much better now..

hahah yeah.. its alot easier to track conversations on fb..

When will ur nxt appt be? How many weeks are u?

My nx appt is on 13th... I shd be 13.5wk now.
Can't wait for that day to come.
Hv been trying hard to control my diet... but hor, seems worse, haha!!!
The more I control, the more weight I gain!
Sigh...
Taking things easy lor.

Everyone went for their oscar scans oredi?

I'm goin nxt week.. U can join the fb group le wor..

Food arh maybe dun eat so much high carb stuff since u cannot move ard too much or wat..

Thn take more vegetables..

Hi mummies, I'm from the nov 2011 thread.

I have 2'pieces of bella band from maternity exchange to sell, please let me know if u are interested!
happy.gif

Never worn but it's out of bOx already. Can pm me.

1) bella band white improved version
2) bella band black w lace improved version

http://www.maternityexchange.sg/index.php?cPath=1_37

I done my oscar test yesterday and got my result this morning. Didnt get the ratio but nurse say its very good result n super low risk for me.. Phew!

30mins to see baby tossing flipping and turning is so fun!

Babydino,
Thks for yr advise...
Re:FB... I v shy leh, hvnt cross the hurdle yet.
Let me think abt it first..

Choco,
Good to hear yr Oscar result is good. V touching moment to see them 'swimming' in the sac.
I got another 1.5 wks to go b4 I'm seeing them again.

DHM - well u can always create a seperate acct on fb.. but will be good coz we having alot of conversations there.. but u tink abt it ba.. in the meantime take gd care of urself.

A mummy added me on fb.. can please let me knw which mummy are u.. initials... L.W.s.S

Thanks..

Hello, I'm new here.

Edd : 22th feb 2013

Can I join in ??

Hi choco, is Oscar test painful ??
I feeling very emo lately after pregnancy . Is it normal ??

hi jennifer..

u can add me [email protected] or pm me ur fb email & i will add u in..

For those mummies whose nicknames here & in fb arent the same, pls drop me a msg when u add me to let me know who u are and then i will add u to the group. Thanks

My email is [email protected]

I'm interested to join in the Facebook chat too . I'm super new to this forum.

Pardon me if I interrupt you gals. Feel like having a common group to chat .

Hi catherine, happy to see that we share the same edd date.
happy.gif

Hi Jennifer i added u as fren.. pls apprve then i'll add u to the group.

Dun worry abt interrupting.. we are all there to chit chat & exchange infor

Hi jnsk,

Im in the 13+ week now.. What abt u?
My next gynae appt will be 21 Aug. sooo long.. ^^
When urs? Mayb can see you in the clinic...

Yeh, once 13 weeks i will join FB discussion
happy.gif

Oscar test is not painful. Just like normal scan gyane will do for you. But bcos my baby kept on flipping, so i need scan twice. Took a 30mins break to walk around and talk to baby. But must have full bladder to see clearly so i drank about 4 cups of water.

Hi, I am with dr loh. Edd 29 jan.

Can I join your facebook group?

Wondering if there is anyone who sign up with pem confinement? Confinement during cny is so expensive.

Hi jasline, I'm in my 12+ week now. Going this sat.. so my next appt Should be 1 month later.. u getting the package from her?

Hi mummies, I am a Sep 2011 mummy. Bought a Quinny Buzz [colour - Greystone (unisex)] and intend to sell it cos I bought a new car and also bought baby a new pram.. The condition is really very new and good and so I don't want to waste it.

I bought less than a year ago from Taka. Its currently selling at $870. I'm letting go at only $500. Mummies who are keen, please PM me for more information. Happy to host viewings too.
happy.gif

Thanks much!

Hi DHM, how are you? I was just discharged from KKH due to heavy bleeding. Apparently bleeding is from the placenta. Sian, but lucky babies are fine and during scans they were dancing and playing around. One even waved. It was extremely stressful man. Thank God it's getting better and now on bed rest.

By the way, at this point of time, what sort of supplements did your doc give you? Just folic acid and progesterone?

Miracle,
Oh dear! Bleeding!!?! U exerted yrself? What happ??? What caused yr placenta to bleed?
How long were u in hospital?
Thank God that the babies r fine!
I hv taken off progesterone when I rch my 12th wk. right now, I'm taking folic acid n multi Vit n milk.

DHM, I dunno if it's because I walked too much over the weekend. Doc also never explain why the placenta will bleed. Haiz. Very stressful for me for the past few days. I was in there for 2 days.

Apparently I still need to continue my progesterone till about week 14 or so since there's this bleeding.
sad.gif
Hope I will shun shun li li cross over to 2nd trimester with no major scare!

Miracle,
Better to be continue the pills to be safe.
U went shopping ah? Take more rest k?
My gynae oredi warned me that 2nd n 3rd trimester more dangerous than 1st. We r opp from the singleton.
Infact, I feel weaker than I was in my 1st.
Hving constant headache... Walk abit very breathless and pulse racing...
That's y I decided to skip my holiday n stayed at hm.
If really need to go shopping or walking, take breaks in btw.

Hi Jasline!

How do you find Dr Choo? I just had my Oscar test done...and Dr Choo was very patient answering all my qns! Really love her for it!

Any other ladies had taken their Oscar scans?

Hi jnsk,

My appt is always on a thursday morning. Maybe we might bump into each other soon? On my nxt appt, I will be signing up her package...hope she's the gynae for me... =)

Dhm, it seems our whole pregnancy is high risk. Hahah. Yah la, i keh kiang go shopping then bring my dog for walk somemore, let her pull me. She's a labrador so she's strong. Kena scolded by dh for being so keh kiang. Hahha.

Now I'm back to being lazy again. Hahha.

Hi mummies, I'm a Sept 2012 mummy. :)
Letting go of brand new baby cot mattress as we got the measurements wrong: Sandman Orthopedic Comfort by Sleeppost 68cm x 118cm x 10cm.
$150, price negotiable. :)
Pls PM if interested. Thks!!

Hi Amelia, Dr Choo is really nice. She was my sis gynae and she had no prob with her. she Should be fine for you. Her price is also now cheaper than in the past since she shifted.

Repost: Price reduced!
Was selling at $150, now selling at $120.

The Sandman Orthopedic Comfort cot mattress.
68cm x 118cm x 10cm.
Brand new, still plastic-wrapped.
Selling off as we ordered wrong measurements.
*Throwing in 3 pre-loved, lightly-used cot sheets which fit!*

Mattress is high quality orthopedic PU Foam, great for developing baby's spine.
Excellent Ventilation ....(Thickness 4 inches)
Anti Dustmite - Anti Bacteria - Anti Fungal, Damask Fabric With Quilting
Firmness Scale:6/10 Firm

If interested, pls PM me.
Self-collect at Bukit Batok/ location can be discussed.
7374961.jpg

Any mtb plans to buy or has purchased pregnancy insurance, care to share, which is good and what to look for / out when purchase

Hi Feb Mommies, I am a March mommy, just wondering when did your MS go away ? at which week ? thks needa something to look forward to haha

Yen, mine goes away at 13 week plus, but if i didnt \have a good sleep the night earlier, i would feel tired and nauseas the next day.

Hi Yen

Frm wat we have discussed.. some of the mummies are still having ms at week 12-14.. so i guess it depends on individual..
happy.gif

Hi there! I am due on the 27th of Feb 2013. Was wondering if I can join the group. Been meaning to join earlier but have been soo sick with morning sickness. This is my second pregnancy. Hope it is ok to join the group.
thanks

Hi elfgal, sorry i am not sure how to use the site.
how to add babydino?
also can i join in the chat? nice to talk over things we are going thru
happy.gif

hi avf... do you have a fb account? you can add babydino using your fb account & she will add u into the grp for chatting...
of cos u are welcome to join in the chat~~

hi pootz, congrats... & welcome to the grp.. please add babydino in fb at [email protected] & she will add you into the grp....

Hi hi

2 mummies added me on facebook.. initials LsC & V.F.. may i know which mummy?

Joce.. are u any of the above? If not i didnt get any request.. maybe u like to pm me ur email then i will add u ... thanks...

Back