(2013/01) Jan 2013

Hi mummies
R u too busy at home n hv no time to go shopping? Why not do online shopping.. I do sell cute bb clothings & products from Fisher price, Lamaze, Ang bao organiser in facebook with great prices.. . Come on in to my fb n shop now.. Is always good to hv another choice to shop.. The reason i create this page as am a twin mummies and know tt saving is very impt for us especially standard living so high now..
Visit www.facebook.com/precioustotcloset today...or search for Precious Tots Closet (bear icon) fr facebook to find out more.
8058227.jpg

thanks elpmummy n bdmummy, I think I will continue with cup feeding for awhile more.. baby is not very good latcher so better dont risk it..

I read online it is still not too late to get rid of bottle.. why not try cup feeding n bf.. latching really is a good way of bonding.. my mil kept asking me to pump out.. I pumped exclusively for no.1 coz my mil scared I got not enough milk.. this time round she said pump out better if let baby latch nipple will be v big -.-
I don't really enjoy pumping feel like a cow..

caponyhaze ur massage lady really too much!! I also can't stand ppl last min fly aeroplane.. call ojm see if can get another one? didn't expect they are not punctual on appts..
my binder is v tight.. only one day I can see tummy gg down Le..

Hi mummies... Been waiting at home since Monday. No sign for me at all. Been having bad migraine past few days. Make me pre-natal depression. Call husband n cry nonstop. Anyone experiencing migraine in their 3rd tri-semester??

Joey: like you my bb also only prefer left breast. Worst she always suck and pull.. causing me so much pain.. really phobia each time to let her latch on..
Sometimes just thought of giving up bf..haiz..

Joey & junior
actually if I din rem wrongly... almost all bb like left breast and sleep on the left side of the head.

U can try football hold when u latch on right.
happy.gif

Hi sunny & joey, thks.. I jux felt like I m a labour machine... Feel my gal nt mine anymore.. Mre like my MIL one.. She tend to rock her so much when she was the one who said nt to. At night when baby cry she can jux come into the rm without knocking on the door.. There was an occasion I was almost topless only w a cardigan over cos I was tryin to bf my gal.. I gt difficulty in latching her on.. N the supply is nt really there.. To add on.. Every single dish I hv is w ginger!! Even my Logan tea drink is w ginger.. My hub say im over reacting n any Hw throw my temper! Seriously I dnt knw Hw much longer I can take all these! My epistomy pain is stil, hurting badly., I'm tryin to stay positive n really hope my hub wil b able to stand fr my pt of view n understand n giv me mre care n love.. But.., I even feel I m losing him...

My baby also only likes left breast. I bfed her only on left side for a few days and to my horror, my left side is visibly bigger than my right side. So now I've gone back to feeding two breasts but sigh... I'm still imbalanced

Sharon, I get migraines too. Go get a hot shower or soak in the hot tub. It helps alleviate the pain and will help u to relax.

Jos, you want to try feeding with a small spoon instead of cup? It might help in anticipating when the baby is ready to take milk in the mouth. With the cup, abit difficult to control when u tip the cup and when baby ready to swallow. Just a thought.

Luckymummy, yes sister Kang is very nice.
happy.gif
unfortunately, the hubs had gone to fetch no. 1 for Chinese class. But I found that that the tips she gave out very useful. E.g, how to squeeze my breast when feeding to secure the latch, how to hold baby, burp baby on the left side of the back etc.

Jlau
Big hugs to you. Is this your first? I had the blues after my first too. Yes the elderlies tend to get over excited withtheir grandchildren but by and by, they will come to accept that they are no longer parents but grandparents.

Our lives changed a lot when we have ourfirst child, ESP ourvery first one... Take time to do a bit to make yourself happy-sneak a bit of chocs or junk if it makes you happier (it won't harm you)... If your mil wants, leave bb with her for a breather (that'll be difficult I know but it's worth it and your child will still want you ).

Talk to your hb... Tell him you need all the support now, however unreasonable. He wouldn't want a pnd wife - tell him it's easy to fall in but difficult to climb out from...Get him literature on it to read...

Don't think of all these emotions as weakness, k? Usually the most stoic people get the blues/pnd.

Hi Jlau, I understand how u feel.. This happens to me when I was staying with my in-laws during the period I had my #1 and #2.. For my case, it was my FIL that wanted control of my girl.. My FIL refused to let my girl sleep with me somemore.. I'm not able to lock the door as my MIL had key to my bedroom.. They came in as and when they liked.. I remembered I had to express my milk in the toilet just to have the little privacy I could get.. End of the day, I decided to give up on bf-ing as this is giving me post natal depression.. My MIL and mum also did not understand and cooked a lot of ginger for me in all dishes.. To minimize conflict, just put aside the ginger at the side of the plates then.. If your MIL is not looking, drink some warm water to neutralize the spicy taste.. Drink more milo too.. For such situation, guys will not understand us.. Ur hubby is also a 1st time parent.. And he might think that his mum is more experienced.. Try to talk to him when both of u r not that agitated.. I remembered when I had my #2, my #1 was only few months old.. My girl was so colicky that I remembered I had both pre natal and post natal depressions at the same time.. But, end of the day, remember that your hubby and baby still need u.. Don't think of the adversity.. Think on the bright side, ur MIL is there to help u.. Currently, my MIL also just walked in to the room when I was expressing.. Don't need to feel embarrassed. U might feel better thinking that like u, ur MIL is also a woman.. Feel free to talk it out.. Sometimes, we will say angry things when one is agitated.. Take a deep breath and sometimes, it's best to let go.. If baby is not at great danger or risk, close an eye to it.. This will help u to relax.. Talk it out and u can also pm me if u need listening ear.. Remember, u r not alone.. Neither are u losing any of ur loved ones..

Hi Jos, when baby is initially crying, I don't immediately go and carry him.. I will stand at the side of the baby cot to monitor him.. Sometimes, he will stop after a little while.. Will carry him if he cries very pitifully or very long..

hi Jlau,
i had post natal blues like u when i had #1 too. Think is common for no 1 ba. I practically scream at my MIL and told my hubby tat i will bring bb to my grandma house is she (MIL) still wana be the one in charge!!
After letting out the fustration, i was OK le. At tat time i didnt dare to tell my mum at it too so kept everything to myself.
now with #2, i am more cool le.
Jia you..

Jos..
during the day, usually i will let bb cry a little while before carrying him. while at night i dun really let him cry too much. At scare too much wind will go into his tummy. Also scare will disturb #1 ( though he sleeps like a log). But my helper's movement is v fast. any noise from bb, she will carry him le. abit of spoiling him think.
i told her that my #1 need me to carry him till he is almost 1!! and my arms are always numb when rocking him to sleeping.
Hence is gd to let them cry a little while but not too long still
happy.gif

Jos, elp mum, that was what happened to me.

In hospital, they did cup feeding and baby could latch on. But back at home, I wasn't confident to do cup feeding myself, so I always make her latch first, then bottle feed using formula as my milk flow was practically non existent.

Next day, baby started rejecting 1 breast, and today, to my horror, she rejects both breasts, preferring the bottle. I am distraught. Every time I put my nipple in her mouth, she will turn her head away vigorously.
sad.gif

If got any solution to this, do let me know.

**Hugs Jiau...**

Jos, unless I am busy, I will cuddle baby whenever he wants me to. Newborns are just not used to being outside our womb. They need all the comfort they can get. Carry ur baby whenever u feel like - u cannot spoil an infant of less than 2 months old.

Hi mommies, has been weeks since I last log in. . How have all of u been coping so far? ?

Confinement ending for me in a week time.. I dunno if I can manage with the two kids, bfing, housework when my cl leaves.

#1 has been misbehaving since little one came home. Refused ro eat her meals, refuse to bathe, refused to take afternoon nap during weekends and doing all sorts of stuff that she is not suppose to do.. I have been feeling angry and stress whenever #1 is around and it affects my milk supply greatly.

As for the little one.. if not sleeping, she wants to be carry, if not. .will be cry her lungs out..

I dunno how am I going to express my milk out after cl leaves.. little one not good at latching. She's not able to suck the milk out and will cry for milk after latching, and I can express the same qty of milk regardless she latches or not.

After cl leaves, I'll have to bring #2 along when I send #1 to cc..

I'm feeling so tired now.. worst of all.. #1 has fallen sick tgt with her dad, and I have to manage #1 by myself now..

Mommies with 2 kids & above, how did u manage to pull through?? I need some encouragement...

Ryan_Leroy: I like ur method of claiming back ownership of the baby!

Jiau, Maybe u can try to claim back ownership too? If u don't show who the baby belong to now, then when? When she is 10 yrs old? Or 21 yrs old? Tell ur hubby that if u cannot get privacy and support in this house, u will have to move to ur mum's! I think it's plain rude to enter room without knocking...

Seems like alot of us are having the blues today!
I just broke down this evening - trigger was I just stepped out of the room with expressed milk enough for a feed when I saw the CL shaking a bottle of FM ready to feed baby. Suddenly felt me and my milk worth less... Cos CL keeps saying BM makes them hungry faster, and FM they can last longer...
Hid in the room to sob whilst hubby went to talk to CL. We had a long conversation, CL cried too cos she didn't know she was hurting my feelings with her direct comments abt my milk supply... I think we're done for now, hope tmr will be better!

It's good to let it out once in a while and voice out any unhappiness, or find someone to rant!

Jia you mummies! It just dawned on me that the labour process is not the most difficult part of parenthood! We have a long way to go, so stay positive and will soon see our babies contented and happy
happy.gif

Vivian,
Haha..thanks for the compliment. I was v stress up by her trying to do things her way n not consulting us. So i really breakdown n scream !!
Actually now with #2 i sometimes will feel emo too but this time she didnt come n bother me so i m able to control better.
Like wat vivian say, privacy is impt to me. Even my mum will knock b4 entering..

Hi chloe_mummy, what your #1 is behaving is to seek your attention.. Think your #1 is feeling insecured with the baby around.. My #2 although is 8 yrs old now, is behaving the same way too.. I remembered previously when my #1 and #2 were only 14 months apart.. I moved out of my in-law's pl when #1 was 17 months and #2 was 3 months old.. I had no help and was left alone caring for the 2 children.. #1 had just learnt to walk and #2 just wanted to be carried all the time.. My hubby had to work shift and after a busy day at work, had to rush home to take care of the 2 kids (I'm a FTWM).. #1 was still undergoing toilet training and remembered that she pee-ed on the floor while I had to settle #2's crying.. Ended up she fell down.. I broke down that day.. The house was in a mess and the kids were crying.. I felt like my whole world was tumbling down.. I really dunno how I survived through the period.. My 2 kids were now 9 and 8 yrs old respectively.. With #3, felt like going thru the process all over again.. I think based on #1 and #2 experiences, I had learnt to take things easy where I tried not to be a perfectionist.. I will only clean the house and do the household chores after the children had slept.. Hence, some sacrifice had to be made where I had only a few hours of sleep each day.. But, thank goodness, my hubby helped out with some of the chores too.. I tried to have some "me" time as well where I would give myself some time out to rejuvenate myself (time off away from the children).. I strongly believe that the mother must also be relaxed and happy b4 she can have the energy to take care of the children.. Understand that when children are sick, it can be very stressful.. But u must grab as much rest as possible too.. My hubby kept falling sick during my confinement for #3 too.. Know the stress that you are going thru cos my baby was cranky and had nose block where hubby was down too.. Felt very exhausted.. But, remember that things will get better.. U have to be positive and let's gambatte together!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520</TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145</TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790</TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700</TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095</TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105</TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190</TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860</TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.460</TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355</TD><TD>Kyden</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915</TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430</TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300</TD><TD>Thong Ying Kai</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.310</TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.655</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940</TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280</TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900</TD><TD>Edan</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630</TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070</TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.700</TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.125</TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.850</TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.770</TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.020</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.400</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.650</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>4.224</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.710</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485</TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.350</TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.930</TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.570</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.060</TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.990</TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.955</TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>Laraine</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.520</TD><TD>Merrick</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.014</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>moonchip</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.165</TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.170</TD><TD>Heng Lee</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.130</TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.550</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.795</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>mummydt</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.960</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.700</TD><TD>Aeryn</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>ah_min</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Mummyshar</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Geneive</TD><TD>Siglap </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler James</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 24 Jan 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Elp_mum: please lor! Ur milk is WAY BETTER QUALITY than FM lor! Ur CL needs to be educated about BM lor! Babies become hungry faster only cos its EASILY DIGESTIBLE unlike FM! That's cos our babies are not cow! Ur CL very GEK KIANG lo! She must know baby is urs and u decide what u wanna feed the baby! She's here to help u, not act smart! Luckily ur hubby supportive &amp; will talk to ur CL for u! **thumbs up**

Ryan-Leroy,Joey, my baby only fuss at night.. super loud.. but with me sleeping with him he's ok.. I think he doesn't like the CL..

white clover.. that's the reason why I am afraid to give bottle, u nvr know if its gonna cause nipple confusion.. I could only think of stopping the bottle n try cup/spoon + bf.. jiayou!!

jlau.. cheer up.. talk to ur hubb or ur best friends.. I was glad to have frenz to share my thoughts last time.. don't keep everything to urself..

Jlau,
Hi five. think most of us have similar situations. My hubby likes to blame it on me being negative but since we got home MIL has done some really irrational things:
1) loudly declared I have no milk and MUST feed formula (she breastfed her 3 kids)
2) tell me 20 times a day that my baby has problem because he has not pooped (i heard u the first time round)
3) find excuse to run quickly to my room to pick up baby before I get there
4) find excuses to stay in my room (e.g. fold clothes) to stare at baby bf even though i'm topless. Keep calling the maid into the room to help her some more until I shout at both of them to get out
5) find every excuse to criticize what we do (me, husband, maid) to prove she knows more than us.

What to do? Better to tell her directly that her actions are upsetting. Hopefully that helps. Better than getting pnb. Jia you!

Hi Mummies, reading this thread makes me feel so much better...

Today is Day 4 (2nd day after bring bb home)..

Am so stressed out not by the baby but by my MIL and her 2 sisters.. Apparently they discussed abt me and baby's "situation" at home over their teleconversation and then came lots of "advices" from "so &amp; so"...

Worse still one of the MIL's sister even started coming over our place to "help out" and had been quite directive in establishing what I'm supposed to do etc..

Have the same prob whereby when I tried breast feeding, the would just knock &amp; open the door even before I can respond.. Seriously, why bother to even know then right?

I can only yield abt 20ml in total of BM at each feed and all day long I will her comments like "eh, u got not enough milk" or even heard MIL telling baby "ur mum don't have enough milk for you lah.. That's y u hungry" and stuff like that.. Even though I know she don't mean it, but it hurts inside to hear such discouraging comments.. What's worse, the Sister that came over to help even tried calling the Hub while he was at work to get him to buy FM home.. Luckily the Hub refuses..

Anyway, given the stress the MIL and her sis is giving me, I could only tolerate within.. But tonight, I broke down in front of the hub in our room after they went to bed.. The hub had a hard time consoling me cos I felt so useless not being able to yield enough BM for my little one, felt so stress over all the dos &amp; donts.. But he was encouraging enough..

Broke down a second time just now (ard 2am) when little one woke up for her feed.. As usual, I latched her on but after nearly 30mins on each side, she was still crying from the insufficient supply..

I caved in. Got the Hub to go buy FM immediately cos seeing baby crying so loudly &amp; pitifully makes me very heartache...

And at this moment, the two sisters woke up. The Sis came into the room, "ordered" me to go sleep and then carried baby out while I heard MIL commenting "must be not enough to drink lah)... I hide in the room, cried my heart out. No amount of assurance from the Hub this time round can console me.

As I type here now, the hub is still wide awake beside me, pretending to be doing some reading but I know he is at his wits end in comforting me.. Appreciate that but was seriously hoping confinement ends soon... (But I still have another 17 mths to go with the MIL who will be taking care of baby when I return to work in April and before baby is eligible for child care centre - infant care is too expensive for us)

Sorry for this long post.. Really hope to pour my grievances out to mummies who understand..

That they are thd smartest human being in the whole world but zctually most of the time acting smart .. driving us crazy

*hugs hugs* mummydt.. I understand how u feel.. I broke down when hubby compared me with my mil and mum on how weak I was towards recovery from the c-sect etc.. Saying I could not do much blah blah blah.. Think on the bright side.. At least your hubby is supportive and is standing by you now.. Just turn a deaf ear to their comments (I know it is easier said than done).. u have to relax.. Cos ur emotions will also affect ur milk supply and baby.. Baby can sense the stress from the mummy.. Hence, sometimes when they cry, it might not just be hunger.. They sense ur anxiety too.. If u can only produce 20ml each feed, just feed baby at shorter intervals.. If baby pees and poos as per normal as well as not dehydrated, it is alright one.. It is only Day 4 after your delivery and u already have milk available.. Should be proud of urself already.. Supply will increase with demand.. So, don't worry and gambatte! My own mum and mil also commented how unsuccessful I am in latching baby initially and the not so suitable size of my nipples etc.. Told me to give up on bf-ing etc.. But, I chose to ignore their comments and persevere on.. So, don't let their comments affect u.. U r the mummy and u know best what is good for ur baby..
happy.gif
we all learn along the way...

Hi mummies ,

Guess most of us are feeling the mummies' woes. Its really emotional during confinement and i guess hubbies' support is really crucial. Lets all jia u together. Its a journey and phase tt most mummies hv to go tru. I am also hv some latching prob and currently, i am expressing bm tru pump. Supply is also v minimal initially i.e 10 or 20ml but along the way, it will increase. So mummies, dun worry!! We try our best, nature do the rest, yah? Sometimes, we hv to tell ourselves to "close one eye" to ppl's insensitive remarks. Although they dun mean it, but we dun need such remarks. Its only make us feel worse esp during this period when we r already feeling bad enuf nt able to bf bb successfully. Dun understand why these ppl still wan to mk such remarks. After reading this thread, i feel much better as i know i m nt alone.
happy.gif

Jus curious, i will b holding bb shower next week outside. Did u express ur milk while u r outside? Or wait till the end of event which could b whole day long? I believe breast will get ver hard or engorged n will it affect supply?

Hi courgeous, I held bb's shower last sun for a 2-hour duration.. Before the event, I will express the BM more often at a shorter interval.. Did not express till the end of the event.. Supply not affected.. Just have to massage more b4 expressing..

Hi courgeous
Am holding bb shower this sunday. Plan to express slightly b4 the event and again when most of the guest leave. But mine will be held at home.
happy.gif

Been feeling very stress this few days due to fever not susiding. Have been taking Panadol but fever will return after few hours later. Been taking care of my #2 alone. Bath him since discharge from the hospital. Doing almost all the feeding alone. Changing diaper all the times. Having blocked duct and Keep eating the same food. Feed dehydrated but can only drink red date drink. And the one my MIL cook is those salty type. Been telling her not to put ginger in the food as baby have jaundice and don't cook too much fish and soup that can increase the milk supply but she still insist of doing as she called up the medical hall staff and they told her that fever is not due to food is due to the weather and cannot stop all the food that increase milk supply as later no milk. Hubby been helping much but he still have to attend part time class on wed- Friday. And having assignment to hand in by end of this month. All the other family just focus in my elder son as they scared that he will feel neglected. Really regret not getting a CL. Dunno how to cope with 2 kids if returned back to our own house.

Celine, when i had fever i actually stop taking red dates drink and took plain water. Maybe u wana try tat? I manage to bring down my fever in 2 days time w/o medicine as i m allergy to panadol

mummies...

i can totally emphatise with you!!! muz be a black thursday yesterday!!!

lets look on the bright side, im sure things will move on better eventually.. ^_^

Hi Gals!
I'm from Dec'12 Moms but my girl was born on 3 Jan so would like to join you gals' thread
happy.gif

My details as follows:-
Nick: p1nk1e
Gynae Name: Dr Kowa
Hospital: Mt E
Baby#: 2
BB Gender: Girl
EDD: 29-Dec-12
Natural/C-sec: Natural
Actual Birthday: 3-Jan-13
Weight (kg): 3.41kg
BB Name: Amanda
Area: Pasir Ris

Pls help me to update - THANKS!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">courageous, I will express outside as won't want to risk engorgement esp if the event gg to take a whole day.</font>

Ryan_Leroy ,
No use already told my MIL. But she insist that is no cause by the thing she cook. She checked with the medical hall when we told her to stop for a while until my fever suside but she believe the staff in medical hall that my fever is due to the weather. now waiting to see dr.

Celine hw abt telling her doc says cannot? Longan red dates is a heaty drink. Adding ginger will b worse rite?
I m more stubborn. I will do it my way.

Hugs mummydt, I feel less adequate as a mum as I face the same issues as you too- slow supply, baby can't latch properly... and lots of advice from everyone.

For me, I take in advice better from friends than relatives.. Advice from relatives seemed more like expectations and cause undue stress. So if need be, Hubby will be middle person to communicate this to relatives so they can moderate their speech.

Hi Celine, perhaps u might want to consider getting a massage lady to clear your blocked ducts 1st? If engorgement continues, u might easily get post natal blues.. By having blocked ducts, the milk could not flowed out and if u continue to eat fish, new supply will accumulate.. Soon, ur breasts will be hard as rock. The feeling will be terrible.. Can get ur hubby to talk to ur mil on this? Perhaps just tell her the doctor ask u to stop takin fish for the time being till fever and engorgement is over.. My mum is very persistent earlier too. Told me to eat a lot of fish or else my milk supply will be low.. I'm very firm on this and told her straight that I could only take fish on alternate days and only once each day.. She went back very angry..but for my own well-being, I have no choice.. I told my mil that baby has jaundice.. So, she did not put ginger in my food and longan drink.. I also drink warm water secretly when no one is looking.. It is ok to drink warm water during confinement.. This is what my massage lady advised.. It will increase milk supply as well.. Or, alternatively, u can add hot water in the longan drink b4 u consume, to dilute it..

U might have to massage ur breasts often and hard to clear the blocked ducts.. Try putting hot water in a bottle an roll it hard over the breasts.. Place ice cubes (about 4 pieces in a small transparent plastic bag) and press it hard on the breasts exclud the aerola and nipple area to numb the pain.. Take painkiller b4 u pump.. After pumping, use the ice cubes again and press hard.. Will help to relieve the pain for the time being.. If baby is not latching, another method will be to ask ur hubby to latch on and suck your breasts like what a baby will do.. Of course, ur hubby will have to be willing.. And if he is not comfortable in drinking the milk, can spit it out in a bowl.. Once ur milk leaks, u can start pumping.. The sucking can help clear the blocked ducts..

Just back from dr. She said can drink Red date drink if I'm not diabetes. Said should be sweet. When I'm back, I ask my husband to check with MIL whether can put sugar. She said no again. She said she already cut down on the fish when she cook lunch but told me that night time will be salmon. Hard to say no to get cause scare got conflict. She will be the one to look after my 2 younger one. And I know she been stress too as during my first confinement we still have a maid. Now she have to do all the household plus cook for me. She didn't even cook whole family dinner now.
For engorment, since the first day, I already told my massage lady, but she still nv do anything. Been using cold cabbage but supply still there and the lumps still there. Can feel pain after 3 hours plus but cannot pump 3 hourly. Cause need to feed my son milk first and change diaper. My son feeding time is very inconsistent. Sometime 2-3 hours sometime 4-5 hours. Anyone have this issue? And sometime when we put him down he will stop to suck again. Anyone introduce pacifier to ur baby already?

Hi Celine, to increase the sweetness, can add on more red dates instead.. If red dates are too heaty, can try black dates.. For fish intake, try to have it once a day only.. If not, don't finish all.. If scared conflict, ask ur hubby to finish the fish for u.. That's what I did.. How come ur massage lady never do anything to ur engorgement? That should be the priority.. My baby also finished his milk very slowly.. I have to keep tickling his cheek and hand to stimulate him to suck.. If not, I will stop halfway to burp him.. Have not introduce pacifier.. Cos hubby very insistent not to.. But he's starting to put his mittens near his mouth.. That's y I swaddle him when he sleeps.. :p

Hi ladies,

Its D4 of c sec and first day CL is with us, our CL very zai, bathe bb and cooked my lunch and red date tea(yummy) she also very courteous asking my hubby which cup she can use (cos she say some household got special cup ownership)...

So far very happy... Wondering if any other bb also cluster feed at night - ie almost every 2 hours, then zzz in the day like nobody's business? Haha...

Oh one thing, regarding bb full month party and expressing... During my #1 - I also had bb full month at home which last the whole day without expressing milk. Because of that I suffer from mastities and had to go to hospital at night.... Pls don't follow my footstep - express regularly (at least every 4 hours). Cos once you have mastitis the "hurt" tissues will make it easy to kena mastitis/engorgement again at the same spot...

I recommend going to mount a parentcraft centre if you suffer engorgement. The nurse there is very patient and will help you clear most of the blocked ducts and teach you tips to keep them unblocked...

Unfortunately I also have a few spots of blocked ducts (cos I slept too long between feeds). Will be visiting the mount a parent craft next monday when I go back for Gynae visit.

Been doing nite feeding alone since CL leaves early, thus I tink due to fatigue my milk supply dropped... Morn only pump 60 ml combined both sides. Got another nanny who only does 9 to 6 pm so that she can bathe bb n I can rest till end confinement. She super like to talk n chit chat, non stop.., feel like telling her, excuse me I wld like to go n nap zzz

Hi mummies!!

It's been awhile since my last post cos was trying to rest and build up my bm supply before CL leave next week. Looking forward to ending confinement but worried on how to cope when CL leaves... Thou a 2nd time mummy but couldn't stop the blues too... The thought of CL leaving already making me tear haiz...

Bfing is really a tough journey... I only bf #1 for 6 weeks before stopping as it was really giving me post natal blues...fever from engorgement is really a torture which I went thru and can understand from #1 times.... I feel so terrible that I broke down and cry in front of my gp... He was trying to encourage me to cont bfing but I beg him to give me the med for stopping the bm.... After stopping bfing, I gained back my sanity but sadly my breast shrank and kind of deflated look....

So this time round for #2 I tell myself I must hang in there for bfing... Had guidance from a gd friend who is very pro bfing and at least till now I'm still feeling gd abt bfing, will see how it goes after CL leaves... I too have engorgement after discharge from hospital and I quickly contact my ML to come and clear for me then cont w 2 hourly pump to clear breast and build up supply before slowly dragging my pump time.... It's terrible to wake up every 2 hours to pump but for the good of #2 I tell myself to hang in there and luckily both hub and CL have been very supportive, especially the CL , she will wake up to help me wash the pump parts and sterilise them for my next use.

During #1 time I did not do massage and the ML I engage for clearing engorgement wasn't effective but this time round I engaged another ML for both massage and clearing of engorgement and I must say she is really gd!! Please pm me if you want her contact. Using hot towel as compress may not work for all and the towel will loses the heat very fast, get a hot stone or those stone from selling in aquarium for fish tank decor purpose, boil it in a pot then use a towel over it and use it as a hot compress. The heat last longer and just by applying the hot stone over the lumps it will help to melt the lumps and let the milk flows... Please also apply the hot stone to the lumps under your armpit if there's any.... Over the days you will feel the lumps getting smaller... This method really works for me, do give it a try and see if you can cont your bfing journey. At least now my supply is established and I can pump and 250-300ml per 4.5 hourly.

Sorry for the long post, just wanna share my experience.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520</TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145</TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790</TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700</TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095</TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105</TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190</TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860</TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.460</TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355</TD><TD>Kyden</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915</TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430</TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300</TD><TD>Thong Ying Kai</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.310</TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.655</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>p1nk1e</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.410</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940</TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280</TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900</TD><TD>Edan</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630</TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070</TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.700</TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.125</TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.850</TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.770</TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.020</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.400</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.650</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>4.224</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.710</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485</TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.350</TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.930</TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.570</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.060</TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.990</TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.955</TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>Laraine</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.520</TD><TD>Merrick</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.014</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>moonchip</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.165</TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.170</TD><TD>Heng Lee</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.130</TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.550</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.795</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>mummydt</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.960</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.700</TD><TD>Aeryn</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.150</TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>ah_min</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Mummyshar</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Geneive</TD><TD>Siglap </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler James</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 25 Jan 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Courgeous81, when we held our full month party for my #1 at home, i only expressed bm in morning, then we went mil hse for praying. supposed to come back to pump before my guests start to come in for lunch, but we were late. end up whole day din pump, din latch too. can feel the engorgement and leaking! only until evening time, i managed to go and pump once after my guests left and before the next batch comes. and expressed another time at night before sleep. end up after 2 days, i no longer feel engorged liao and supply dropped despite i continue to pump and latch after that day.
sad.gif

missed the hardening, engorgement feeling.
so it will be better if u can pump even if outside. or latch.. bring a nursing shawl along..
oh, becos so many ppl came, i din even have time to eat.. so must find time to eat hor!!
this time round, i only planned to do it one session! haha. then for the rest of the day i can rest and pump and attend to baby more.

xiaofeizhu, ur supply is so good!! any special diet to share? or just the hot stone massage? can pm me ur ML contacts? is it just for clearing blocked ducts or includes whole body massage? cos most prob i m going for csect. so might not be able to do the tummy wrap too..

nimkulut, yes.. some babies will do cluster feeding at nite..

Back