(2013/01) Jan 2013

Hi luckymummy11, thanks. I suspect it could be thrush too but I don't have any symptoms. No cracked nipples nothing. But anyhows, I'm going to get an LC to come in and help me.

Hi Angeliqueous, the epi pain depends. Did you have a lot of stitches? If so, then it's quite reasonable to continue to have discomfort BUT you could be having a skin reaction from the thread. I had that with no. 1 and 2 and after one week of delivery, I was due for a checkup with the gynae and he had to remove some stitches for me. Apparently, the skin was having a reaction and the stitches also could not dissolve. With no. 3, I had only one stitch, no skin reaction and by day 4, I was completely healed. Piles... Sigh... Unfortunately, that really hurts. I had that too. The good news is, it will slowly go away. Just make sure you eat loads of fruits and veges so that you don't aggravate the piles problem. My piles subsided during week 2.

Mommies who engage CL. Do we have to fetch the CL to and fro our home?

My CL has asked me several times where I stay. I explained to her nearest mrt station is CCK and she says she only knows kanji MRT. In the end I offered to fetch her.

I just feel uncomfortable as she told me she is very experienced and often comes to Singapore. Since she is coming from JB (often), she should have heard of CCK station which is 2 stops away.

Angeliqueous,
Do spend some time resting as well cos u need to be relaxed n rested to produce milk. Just like how the first pump of the day usually yields the most milk. Supplement first until your milk comes in?
Some wound pain sounds normal unless its terribly painful. Agree on the bowel movement part, if necessary take stool softeners until the piles subside, otherwise you'll suffer a lot of unnecessary pain!

2kidsmommy,
Which LC are you engaging? I saw sister Kang previously. She's really good with latching issues. But not sure if she can diagnose yours and help u. No harm consulting a LC though.

LM, I called Sister Kang this morning. She says she will try to come today or tomorrow so I'm really looking forward. Hopefuly it's a latching issue and not a thrush problem!

2kidsmummy, I just saw a LC at mt a this Monday. They r really friendly n nice. Definitely will make u feel better compared to tmc. I kinda like mt a environment too. Too bad my gynae only deliver at tmc.
sad.gif

Mommy G, my cl will take a cab from
Golden mile complex (where the Malaysian buses terminates) to my place. In turn, I usually give Ang Bao sufficient to cover her cab fare plus Abit more.

had my first session of massage today.. she helped me massaged n said a lot of wind n water retention.. boobs are badly engorged too.. super painful when she massaged.. felt much softer after the session.. managed to bind my 37 inch waist too..

anyway day 4 today n managed to pump ard 10ml..

Shice.. I know what you mean about TMC but I think they have improved compared to when I delivered no. 1&2. The difference is, last time, all their nurses were grouchy chinese ladies who didn't seem to have much patience for whiny mothers about to give birth, while now, the nurses are mostly filipinos and I have to say, they are soooo nice. They talk softly, and gently and are so much more caring... I really appreciated having them around because I was so panicked during no3's delivery because my epidural didn't kick in in time!

Hi,
Pls update my details. I'm number 73.
Csection
Actual birth date:19 jan
Weight: 3.17kg
BB name: heng lee

It's day 4 and I only managed to express 1 tablespoon of milk after more than half hour. How many days does it usually take to get a reasonable amt of milk e.g. at least 50ml? for the poor hungry baby?

Ok here goes - in point this time...

LACTATION CONSULTANT -
Saw one yesterday, and I have same problem with 2kidsmummy. My LO also doesn't open his mouth wife enough for good latch. Learnt quite a fair bit from the LC, and I am glad we saw a LC.

BREAST SHELLS-
Bought one yesterday due to sore nipples! So glad! Cos it prevents my sore nipples from rubbing the clothes! Get them, if ur sore nipples bothers u!

FULL MONTH PARTY -
Will be holding buffet lunch on 3 Feb. am thinking of putting some cakes, Ang ku Kueh and red eggs on buffet table instead of distributing them - do u ladies find this weird? Or should we distribute a set each to all guest?

caponyhaze, my massage lady is izah from origin.. will let u all know then effect after my 10 sessions.. now still early to say if effective or not..

I think my boy is also a lousy latcher.. nvr open mouth big enough that's why I'm so engorged.. anyway I think tmc lactation consultant really cmi....

shice n 2kidsmummy: how much does it cost to see a LC? I'm considering seeing one too.. my no1 was exclusive pumping. this time round I wanna do full latching but bAby seems nipple sucking every time

Mummies.. Need some advise here..

Just brought my gal home after being discharged this afternoon.

After feeding her, burped her & changed her diapers, she still refuses to sleep and kept crying since 3am.

Tried a lot of ways to coax her to sleep but nothing seems to work except us carrying her.. But I don't want her to get used to being carried whenever she cries..

It's a little overwhelming for me and taxing for the hub cos he still has to work the next day..

Did not engage CL and MIL is taking care of my meals etc.. Baby latching directly and seems to be sucking well...

Any advise I can use to let her sleep after her feeds?

Hi mummydt, my #1 had this problem and seems like #2 has it too. We will put her on the fisher price infant-toddler rocker and let her eyes roam about since she's so alert at night. I've been doing cluster feeding from 3-5am recently too. After 5am, she's full enough to sleep till 8-9am. My gal is 2 weeks old btw.

Other ways like listening to white noise, classical music and fetal heartbeat may help.

Vivian, that's what I did for my #1 full month celebration - red eggs & Ang ku kueh on buffet table. Self service please. My guests are fine with that.

Vivian,
I think it should be fine to put the Angeliqueous Ku Kuek & red eggs on the buffet table and let the guests help themselves to it. Imagine you are gg to be so busy entertaining guests and take care baby, it had to keep track who distributed and which guest has not taken their share.

Pauline ,
I have been doing cluster feeding from 7pm to 10 or 11 pm these few nights too. so tired! Going to explore someother way as dun want him to make it a habbit every night. If I start work in Feb, 7pm to 9pm is gg to be the busiest time for us like preparing dinner for #1&#2,get them to brush teeth, change pj, story telling time and settle them for sleep. After which, washing laundry, packing their school bag etc....Seems like a forever running list while I only have 24 hrs a day.
sad.gif

Hi Jos.. I paid Sister Kang $150. I think it's $150 per session not per hour, but because mine was a fairly simple problem, I was done in an hour.

She is good, but sigh... when she is here, she taught me how to latch on properly (because baby has a high upper palette) and as I expected, once she went home, I couldn't apply what she taught! ARGH!

BBlove.. my no. 3 also seems to cluster feed in the evenings.. about 6-11pm. So, what I do is to drag out her feedings with a pacifier to make it a minimum of 2.5 hours in between each feed (calculated from the start of a feed till the start of the next feed). Actually, she's still small, only 3 weeks old, and I know most people don't drag out feedings, but I also have no. 1 and 2 to deal with, and don't want no. 3 to form a bad habit of "snacking" all the time.

Anyone not breastfeedin/ giving EBM ? Bb coming to 1 mth oldle but my nipples still sore and crack. Feel like giving up le ..

Hi ryan_leroy, my #1 and #2 were not breastfed / given EBM.. They were on FM totally.. They grew up fine.. It is only #3 that I managed to give EBM successfully..

I would think this is a personal choice.. Hence, if u have tried your best as well as explored all methods, and this is giving u undue stress. Perhaps you have to decide for yourself on whether to give up or persevere longer.. Btw, by giving FM does not make u a bad mother etc.. Think positively..
happy.gif

Ryan_leroy, my boy was on FM totally when he was 3 mths old. Prior to that, he was on partial FM and EBM. I never exceed 50ml (combined) for that 3 mths and got breast infection, spent a lot of $$$ on antibiotics and med... with pain somemore and finally decided that it just not worth the effort... Was a happier person when gave up. Spent the time bonding instead... For this baby, I also intend to stop when I return to work or if I have serious painful blocked ducts.. Whichever is earlier.... I have standby the pills to stop bf. I know my pattern and stress level and no regrets since I have tried my best.

Any mummy went to see dr because of fever due to blocked duct? Having fever this 2 days and been taking Panadol. Will the dr give any med to help with the blocked duct? Been trying to massage with hot compress but no use. Already have 3 blocked duct. Or any mummies use cold cabbage? Is it true that it will really decrease the supply? Have Been pumping3-4 hourly but still suffer blOcked duct. Dun know why manage to feed #1 ebm till 5 month old and this time haven't even pAst 2 weeks already feel like giving up.

Thanks joey and FRIENDS
#1 manage to give ebm till he is abt 10mth old then i stopped so felt guiltt towards #2 actually. But the soreness seems bad this time and the crack nipple juz doesnt heal and kept feeling pain till now. The massage lady oso comment tat both my aerola has blisters..

Celine,
i had fever abt 2 weeks ago too. But my fever was at 40 deg and doc say is fever viral not due to engorgement. However my supply drop drastically till now. He mention usually will hv fever but not high, accompany with diaohrrea or something.

Hi Celine, I had fever b4 due to my engorgement for #1. The doctor will not have any medication to clear blocked ducts..All they can give is painkiller.. Either you can seek the help of a massage lady to clear the blockage or to have the baby to latch on. The latter method is the best solution.. The suction from the baby's sucking is very effective to clear.. In the meantime, u might want to cut down your fish intake till your engorgement is cleared.. Cabbage will indeed cut down supply.. But u still can use it minimally for the time being.. Avoid the aerola and nipple area when u wrap.. Or u can use ice cubes b4 and after pump.. This will ease the pain.. Take panadol b4 u pump too..

my sister, who has 2 kids and manage to gv ebm till they r 1YO suggest that i stop pumpin from the side that is v sore/ crack/ bleed till it heal then start trying again. anyone tried b4?

jos : mine is also from origins. Currently into my 7 sessions out of 10. the first 2 sessions were gd, but my massage lady started to come late, at times 1hr late!!! I think the massage is ok, but the binding is not really tight!

2kidsmommy,
Yes tmc LCs are quite scary. Sister Kang is the total opposite right? She's very reassuring...and I forgot to tell u ask your hubby to sit in during the session. Sr Kang was ok with that. Cos a few days after I wasn't sure if my positioning etc was correct, and he could help me out based on what he was taught. Try to retrace what she told u? Mostly she guided me on positioning of nipple, how to support bb n prop up your back comfortably. Actually seems like just a few simple steps but it made a huge difference!

Did u deliver at mt a? Are the charges different for patients of mt a?

Jos,
I also think tmc LCs cmi. They supposedly came to my room to help, but were not thorough and keep telling me my bb latches well. The pain says otherwise leh! So when I called for pte consultation I also never considered calling them.

Cluster feeding,
I've had a few instances of that too. Made me doubt my bm supply! How many of u ladies weigh your bbs to check growth?

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520</TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145</TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790</TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700</TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095</TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105</TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190</TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860</TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.460</TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355</TD><TD>Kyden</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915</TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430</TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300</TD><TD>Thong Ying Kai</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.310</TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.655</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940</TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280</TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900</TD><TD>Edan</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630</TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070</TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.700</TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.125</TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.850</TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.770</TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.020</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.400</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.650</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>4.224</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.710</TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485</TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.350</TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.930</TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.570</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.060</TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.990</TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.955</TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>Laraine</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.520</TD><TD>Merrick</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.014</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>moonchip</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.165</TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.170</TD><TD>Heng Lee</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.130</TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.550</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.795</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>mummydt</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.960</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Aeryn</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>ah_min</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Mummyshar</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Geneive</TD><TD>Siglap </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler James</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 24 Jan 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Angry!!!!
Was waiting for my massage lady since 10am, and after she didn't turn up!!!! Smsed her and she just replied to say she is coming tomo!!! Damn angry!!!!

Thank Ryan_leroy &amp; Joey Ang,
I don't latch on baby due to pain. And dunno how much he is taking. So now when I try to latch him on, he will try to spill out the nipple. I already told my massage lady on the blocked duct but she just massage for a while and then stop. Just ask me to massage using hold compress before pumping, but already tried for 2 days but not effective.
Ryan, if u dun pump on that side, it will cause blocked duct and engorment.

Celine,
i didnt latch due to pain too. I got my husband to help to massage as he uses more strength then i do. before tat, he will apply hot towel for me.
As for my crack nipple.. now it doesnt engorge at all, in fact i can onli express less than 10ml frm that side; compare to the other which can yield 40-60ml. i guess if it really stop the supply, i will juz stop bfeeding. the crack and bleed has been going on for weeks le. and my bb is coming to 1mth old.

canopyhaze
cant complain about her? mine told me a day before that there may be changes in timing as the mummy before me is going for checkup.

Canopy, your massage lady very irresponsible wor.. How can she inform u after only u have msg her? Mine will tell me beforehand if she needs to change my timing wor..

Celine, your massage lady should help u on the engorgement more.. My massage lady used heat pad 1st b4 massaging.. She only stopped massaging when I told her to, as the pain is too much.. After 2 days of massage, my milk leaks already.. She will use ice cubes to ease my pain 1st.. Then she will rub hard to clear the blockage..

mummies, any of you all introduced bottle feeding already? I'm still struggling to see if continue with cup feeding n latch or switch To bottle plus latching.. not sure if will cause nipple confusion... cup feeding always leak n quite a bit of gas went in..

Jos, my baby has been bottle feeding since she came back at 5 days old... Now 8 days and I really suspect she has nipple confusion. She rejects my breast and even she tries to latch it will be shallow sucking, and she will fuss cos the flow is too slow as compared to teats... I'm desperately trying to teach her latching again before she is hungry but with little success.. End up having to feed baby with bottled EBM to fill her.
A bit regret giving in to pressure from CL to use bottle. I think she wants it t be easy for her, but now it's causing me stress.

Is it too late to intro cup feeding now? Will it help her latch better??

Jos,
I mainly express using pump, then will bottle feed baby. Sometimes at night will latch be. KKH LC tells me that baby will not hv nipple confusion if bb is able already able to latch. But if baby cannot latch properly and bottle feeding is introduced, baby may subsequently reject latching.

hi mummies,

it sudden pound onto me that im sure during ur daily massage therapy, the lady will apply the oil on your breast to clear the blockage.

how did you managed to clean it off during ur next latch-on?

Hi Jlau, *hugs hugs*.. try to talk it out with your hubby or whoever u can talk better with.. Take a deep breath often too and think positively..

Today is D3 of csec
happy.gif
bb is so small size at 2.7kg.. Her mouth is really v small but managed to latch..

Anyone milk come in on day 3? My breast feels so hard and painful...

Back