(2013/01) Jan 2013

Hopefully I can get help from those nice n helpful nurses. As a 1st time mummy think I will be v lost.
Anyway anyone gt free upgrade room. From 4 bedded to 2 bedded room?

re: PD, I will be using back my no.1 's PD dr Edmun koh, he has his own clinic at Tiong bahru, a bit far though. we decided to use him back coz he Handled our no1's dehydration case n viral infection before during her stay at tmc. n easier if we use same PD. there are some good PDs at mount A kinder clinic but the wait is horrible.... like 2-3 hrs -.- I think it's good to choose someone okok nearby ur house for regular jabs n check up n with a backup PD (good one) for emergency cases

mummies, how do u know if you are having real contraction? is it upper abdominal pain or lower? last time my mucus plug fell I didn't experience any contractions n got epidural straight away.

Dear all, is it possible to see a mucus plug passed out 3 weeks after emergency c-sect? Mine was a premature birth and recently I saw something like a mucus plug being passed out while urinating.. At 1st, I thought it was blood clot but does not seem to look like it..

Hi Jos, mine was premium single room. Not sure if there is single bedded on lvl 5. I opted for single bedded initially but there was no more single therefore upgraded to premium.

I saw those waterproof crib sheets to protect the baby mattress... Do u ladies think it is useful or will it become hot for baby to sleep in it?

Today while doc do VE, she push a bit hard and I saw blood this evening but not sure if it is show? Do u usually have a lot as I only saw mine a few drips... Did anyone had yr water bag break while sleeping?

Sylvia,
Interesting links on mochi, thanks for sharing!

Jos,
Contractions feel like painful cramps one gets during menses, kind of twisting / tightening pain through the whole abdomen. But at initial stages some may only feel tightening of the uterus but no pain.

Angeliqueous,
I bot the waterproof crib sheets too, find them useful for initial first year when babies pee a lot or may regurge milk easily. Yes it will make mattress hotter coz air cannot flow freely. If you hv invested to buy a good/ex mattress to hv better airflow, then will be a waste to use waterproof protector. Plus point on waterproof mattress protector is preventing dust mites in mattress since the dead skin cells cannot penetrate through waterproof layer.

VE examination may cause bleeding coz it is rather invasive, but bleeding should only be a little (unlike bloody show) and should stop on next day.

thanks bdmummy, I think I had some irregular contractions last night. hopefully baby coming out soon..

snow tea I think I'll ask for lvl 5 ward regardless.. play safe
happy.gif

Sylvia , your CL really scary !
I think my CL still quite ok except I have concerns on the way she feeding bb, I feel the frequency and portion of FM was too much. And I found similar thing she did from your CL, she also will apply the oil first on bb stomach then used the same hands to apply nappy cream at bottom. I will ask husband to tell her then for this thing.

The way we spoke to our CL was quite indirect and nice .. So I wonder if she understand the msg I want to send ? I have thought of making a feeding table to ask her to note down how much she feed, especially night time...

Pocketpig - For my kids, I normally have a notebook wherby the caregiver (whether CL, maid or even myself) records down feeding times and amount, whether FM or BM, poo and pee frequencies etc. This way, I can monitor the patterns. Maybe you can do this so that the confinement lady also realises the amount she is feeding.

When baby starts solids, I use the same book for my helper to monitor the food types intake to track eating patterns and possible allergies.

Syyy,
Ok will take note... Ward A instead of B... Thanks a million...

The nursery nurses are so bitchy? Eeeewk ! When we were there on hospital tour, it seems very peaceful and quiet. Only 3 bbs in the nursery .. They did say the bb will be with me most of the time, so I didn't think much about the nursery...

Another day passing... Going for kid's class and this shall probably be my last week la teh-ing in peace while all the children are in class!

Jos: can share where is Dr Edmund Koh's clinic in Tiong Bahru? Heard abt him but dunno where exactly... Bukit Ho Swee or Jln Membina? Thanks!

angeliqueous

I have 2 types of waterproof layers and find those with 1 cotton layer and waterproof layer behind to be better and not warm.

Some are just rubber layer and can be very hot.

bdmummy

nt a prob. Just Kurisu shared & I went to dig more info & links.

Pocketpig
That's why this time very scare & ask my 2nd CL to help. Dunna to go thru with such CL.

My CL ( 2nd one) will ask for book to record time n amt taken to double check if bm is enough too.

U shld do so as easier to monitor.

Yes.. dun understand the use same hand with ru yi oil n apply nappy cream. What 2nd CL taught me was use only the palm for ru yi oil, then fingers wont hv ru yi oil and nt hot to apply cream or do what ever shld fingers need to do anything.

Jos : TMC level 5 is all single premium wards, the nurses and the service quality there are better as compared to other wards. I alaways ask for RM 520 as it is bigger and just behind the nurse counter. Didn't manage to get this room this time round as it was occupied. The 2nd choice will be RM 522.

Damn tired, bb keeps waking up to latch on every 30mins. He is definitely a nite bird like daddy, his eyes open big big @ nite! Hubby & I are totally worn out after 2 nites. And worst still i have sore nipples due to extensive latching and pumping. And my milk supply is pathetic!
sad.gif
Jiayou gals!!!!

I regretted not getting the premium ward.. The nurses at my gynae's clinic initially thought I will go for natural delivery so they said no point since the stay is short.. Worse is I don't know who smoked at level 6 corridor.. I walked out once in the morning ard 6am.. There's a strong cigarette smell lingering outside the ward.. During my stay there, the fire alarm sounded twice.. -.-"""

elp: it's at bukit Ho swee, clinic name babes n tots. I just came b from no. 1's jab.

canopyhaze: thx for letting me know, next Monday I go for check up will sun bian go counter ask for upgrade then put those rooms as preferred ones
happy.gif
Jia you on bf.. rmb to put some creams to ease the pain.. drink more water n eat one bowl of oatmeal a day..

Finally have some time to check the forum today though I have not finished reading everything.

Fullhouse,
Overall I think my stay at Mt E was very pleasant. Apparently I was the only one to check in the labour ward for delivery on Sunday according to one of the nurses and every nurse who came in to check on me knew I was having twins. Actually, they have a dedicated midwife to each mummy waiting for delivery so you don't have to keep repeating things, esp if you have any complications.
I was in Ward 4B and I have to say every single nurse there was great - they were very attentive, friendly and helped in every aspect as I couldn't get out of bed on Day 1 and on top of that, I was drowsy from all the epidural, morphine and painkillers. Like what Syyy said, there is reno going on (which was ironic because I choose to deliver at Mt E due to reno in Mt A), but I think the service and attention from all the nurses compensated for that.

One of the problems I had was Mt E is not a baby delivery-friendly hospital like Mt A/TMC. When I delivered at Mt A few yrs back, all the baby-related information were made available in the room after my delivery. However, I did not receive any information from Mt E and I totally forgot to ask. And, they were supposed to give me the document for birth registration which they did not. They only did it because their Business office tried to submit my hospital expenses to the insurance company and was rejected because I have not registered the babies. And all the CDA documentations were only handed to us 'by-the-way' when my hubby returned to register the babies 2 days later.
My hubby's complain is the parking and he couldn't use the valet service because it stops at 5.30pm and he only leaves ard 9pm every day. Apparently, he has to wait 30-45mins every morning just for a lot. I'm not sure if TMC or Mt E is worse though.
happy.gif

If we are purely looking at the quality of stay, I would say Mt E is definitely very good.
happy.gif

Wenyl,
could you kindly let me know the contact number for Mdm Ida - I would like to get her to help clear my block ducts. Was she able to visit you within 1-2days after contacting her?

Fullhouse
Wishing you a safe and smooth delivery!
I would agree with tzen, my overall quality of stay was very good. No place is perfect
happy.gif

I would go with Mt E again (esp since Dr Ong's office is there) if I have #2.

Fullhouse
By the way, the papaya and fish soup on the menu is good! I liked the milo service also - and you can get snacks anytime of the day - sandwiches, milo/coffee/tea/hot water etc.

Hi Ryan_Leroy, did you go to Mdm Rokiah's shop at Joo Chiat or she made house visit? The last time I called is that she no longer does massage but it will be her apprentices who will make the house visit.. Mdm Rokiah provides support on bf-ing problems..

Joey
She does bf-ing onli. She heard tat i has c-sect so she came down to my hse instead of me going to her shop. Its more ex though but save my trouble of travelling

Ctrus
U need massage to clear the block ducts.my hubby helped me initially and manage to clear round 1. But this time my supply drop drastically.that's where i look for professional help.

Oh yes massage... Mdm Ida is good? Anyone with her contact. I totally forgot about massage!!

Tzen. Syyy
Right thanks. You didn't pre register? They told me all about CDA and registration of birth then. But I'm not sure how many days I'll stay. Dr Ong did mention two, but hmmmmm..... We'll see, we'll see...

Counting down...
Unbelievable I'm counting down to my edd! Never before!! Going on 39, 3!!

Actually i m not v sure. My #1, i onli need my hubby help to massage for the 1st few days n i m fine after tat. But this time it engorge again n supply drop..so i panic le...

I just deliverEd my son today. At the birth weight of 2.975kg.
Went for gynae check up today at 38 + 3 days. After finish scanning, have a random talk to my gynae that this year have to celebrate my cny while having my confinement. So dr actually give us the option to go for induce and we decided to go for it since already 2 cm dilated ( no contraction).
Went to delivery suite at around 10. Dr break water at around 1030 and started oxytocin drip ( dun know whether is it spell like this) and have my breakfast. Epidural was administered at ard 11plus. Was told that induce take longer time and more painful. At 12 plus the nurse check for dilation is already 5-6 cm dilated and dr came At around 130pm and check: 10cm dilated. Push 5 times and my son is out.

re pumping - i was told by tmc lactation consultant that we shld nt pump more than 15 mins each time and shld take a break every 5 mins and massage..

earlier, i also pumped straight 15-30 mins.. then think plus poor latching earlier, i got some blisters on nipple.. *ouch*

just to share what i've heard.
happy.gif

Congrats Celine! Yes nice to be able to eat what you wish during CNN
happy.gif

You labour is quite fast - only 3hrs fr breaking of water bag!
Mine was 11 hrs and I also was on oxytocin too but w epidural at least not painful
happy.gif

Ctrus,
I try to pump at least 20min coz after a few min of no more milk, there will be a second let down. During pumping, I will also massage away any lumps. And as Joey mentioned should express till soft otherwise any lumps will just continue to accumulate and eventually become engorged n very hard to clear.

I think thats my mistake this round. #1 i pump for ard 30min. While this time i stop at most 20min. Perhaps tats y become engorge the 2nd time and affect supply. Now i gotta keep massaging

Celine,
Congrats! You can end your confinement earlier a few days prior to CNY. Otherwise it is such a torture to watch others celebrating new year and yourself in confinement.

Argh.... feel confinement is worse to go through compared to preggy. Grounded in with hundreds & 1 rules though I never really follow. Just cant stand ppl nagging

Congrats Celine!!

On pumping, I think medela recommends to pump for 12-15 mins only.. Coz I think the more u pump the more milk u tell your boobs to produce results in engorgement faster!!

Use hot pads to massage before pump... Can seem to clear the breasts a bit!!

I'm doin a 4 hrly pump or 1.5 hr latch interval... Still can yield abt 100 ml per boob...

Hi mummies, I've delivered my girl Genevieve via natural without epidural yesterday. It's been a great experience this time without laughing gas as my #1 was delivered natural w/o Epi too but was with gas.

Busy latching since last night. Everyone jiayou! Breastfeeding is never easy at the start. Just keep massaging/latching/pumping!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.460 </TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525 </TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915 </TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.310 </TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.655 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350 </TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940 </TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280 </TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080 </TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500 </TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630 </TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070 </TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910 </TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.700 </TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.125 </TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.850 </TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.770 </TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.020 </TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.400 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.650 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.710 </TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485 </TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.930 </TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.570 </TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.060 </TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler James</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 12 Jan 2013</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Ctrus/ Ryan,
You should not over pump. The important point is to empty the breast completely. I'm using Avent Uno single pump. like what Siewz mentioned, I will usually pump 5 mins on right side. While pumping right side, I will massage left side. Once 5 mins is up or I've achievr a let-down and drained it, i will pump on the left side. Then while pumping, massage right side. Same cycle. Once let down is achievd &amp; drained. Shift the pump back to right side &amp; pump. Usually can achieve 3-4 let-down per side and done within 20 mins.

Canopy haze ,
I got room 522. Quite pleasant.

Joey,
Same.... The fire alarm sounded twice while I was staying on level 5 too.

Tzen,
I PM u Mdm Ida contact shortly. I know she mentioned next week she quite packed. U try contacting her to help u with ur blocked ducts. Be prepared its quite painful.

Back