(2013/01) Jan 2013

Hope someone can add me or invite me into the fb page. Its really a headache chatting here using my hp. Tats y I don come here to post. I only read.

Btw, do jan 12 mummies have one? Heard all other mummies have one fb page for their own baby born mths and all mummies happyly joined in.

Hi there
I stay at Choa Chu Kang area and often walking around Lot1 Mall
I have lil baby Zara who is now 6months old
I wish to make friends to moms around this area so we can hang our with our babies in Lot1 Mall for a break away from home chores
happy.gif

let me know!!

Hi All,

There are a old fb group that is still active, but need to wait for admin approval. I can help to invite but will not be able to approve as I am not a admin.

Another group that newly created, Just have FIVE members at the moment. :) Not sure should we close it.

Actually all along there's an original FB group for Jan 13, just have to search. created when mums were all still preg with bb then. All mums with bb born in Dev/Jan/Feb were welcome but must be mums with this month group. Think might need have security check to protect all mums. :) other than this group ...might hv another one.. nt sure.

Last edited:
Morning all! Haiz, I'm jus getting use to the forum and now they change to a new format. I'm like a mountain tortise again. Trying to find out how to use this forum again. Hope to join Jan 13 fb. Jus PM yumeumi.

Hi everyone,
My baby is drinking 100-120mls every 2hrly and she is quite small looking for 6mths, weighing at 7kg. Started flipping 5days before she turned 6mths and since then like flipping. Today she s able to turn back after flipping. she is trying to lift her butt up to crawl. Started brown rice cereal mixed in her milk and am hoping she will put on weight. I am quite worried on her drinking and putting on weight part. any mommys to advice me...wat shall i do?

mrs_r, I think I read somewhere that it is not advisable to mix cereal with milk as they will not learn how to chew.

7kg at 6 mth is a good average weight so don't worry as every bb is diff. Just slowly intro diff puree or allow bb to led weaning.

Just rem every bb has his/her own milestone development and weight. as long healthy then the rest are just parts of life. like adults , we hv tall, petite, blossom, slim, etc,etc. bb too.

Hi mrs_r, my baby gal is also light-weight. she is barely 7kg at 6mths. i'm also trying to give her more solid food to see if her weight will increase. dont worry, u are not the only one.

hiaz, do u all find it nor so user freindiy now that the website is migrated? or its just me??

i find it not so easy to search for things cos they are now not on the same page.

Formula Milk: Anyone wants to exchange the sample milk tins? I am looking for Mamil Gold. So if u need other brands, I can exchange with you. Can meet up ard tiong bahru or city hall areas?

Hi mrs_r, my baby boy only drink 70-80ml every 2.5hrs and he weighted 7.2kg at 6 months (he is very tall & skinny). Now that he has starts on rice cereal, his intake increased by 10-20ml per feed and I can see that he is growing chubby, finally. Don't worry. :)

Littlepigpig,
Me! I dun like the new pages after migration as well. Not user friendly and it only displays a few threads in 1 page, quite waste time to click from page to page.

Today went for last dose of HepB jab. Nurse says he is 97 percentile for his weight coming 10 kg at 7 mths tomorrow.
His head is 47 cm circumference also 97 percentile. He is drinking abt 180 ml to 200 ml abt 3 hrs interval. Given cereal but he don't like still, a bit worried when he will get interested. My no 1 already eating porridge at 7 mths

Aspialle > Xinyue here.. My xinyue a/c is gone.. so using back moon chip..
Lol.. Mine went for his last dosage one day before yours! He is 6 months and 2 weeks old and his weight is at the 50th percentile @ 7.7kg , height is at the 25th percentile. Head circumference is at 50th percentile..
Recently kind of on milk strike, drinking around 60-80 ml per 2-3 hours. :(
Only started to put him in high chair last few days back and he seems to be ok in it..
I just started him on cereal yesterday! Kind of late on that.
Long weekend this week.. Hooray!

How is your maid so far?

Mine went for last dose of HepB jab yesterday. She is 50 percentile cos only 7kg. Hope no fever after the jab. So far she is doing well. Started on more cereal. Also on milk strike. I think she is teething, tats y.

Feel so sad leh. So far not able to join in to the fb group at all.

Hi Xinyue!
Nice to see u back here :) my boy is also 50th percentile, was 7.3kg st 6 mths back then...

FM:
My boy recently has been rejecting formula, previously he was fine w Mamil Gold Step 1 and has also taken some rounds of Step 2 before. 90% on ebm, but recently when I tried to give him fm, he refuse to drink. Once I switch to ebm he will finish the bottle. Any mummies face similar situation? Is any fm which is closer to ebm? Got a tin of Enfa sample so will try that... Was still wondering if I should stop expressing but looks like not yet!

Xinyue,
My maid so far ok lah, can't ask too much. I still feel that my hse is cleaner when I'm doing it myself. My boy pattern also changed, sometimes ask for milk after 2 hrs, sometimes can finish 100 ml only. His other teeth are surfacing so keep digging using his fingers.

Admin just want to ensure all mummies is either Dec or Jan, PM me your email... I can help to add you in the Jan 2013 fb.

bdmummy > lol.. will pop in once in a while. more of a silent reader now.. so long they are growing well, I am fine..

aspialle > yup.. perhaps is a passing phase.. Mine yet to pop any teeth.. But drooling and biting on things alot more often now..

Dear all, my baby is currently 7 months. Started cereal with him, had been trying healthy times. Do your know is happy bellies ok? heard of some insect infesting and thus have not dare to try that brand yet. Any comments?

Hi, I would like to join your Facebook if any. My bb was born on 3rd jan. All along I have been following dec 2012 but my bb decided to pop out in Jan. I would love to join any playgroup and know more mummies from this group! Cheers!

My 7 mth old Lil One has a unique habit these days.. When she woke up for her night feed, she will flip onto her tummy & started touching my face to wake me up... (She sleeps between my Hub & I).. Kinda find her very cute whenever she does that!

Hi mummies,

Have your babies started to sit up yet? When they have, it's a good time to introduce them to a Jumperoo or Exersaucer. By placing your babies in an upright position, it will give them a new perspective away from the ground. The fun toys on the Jumperoo or Exersaucer around them further enhance their fine motor skills while the sitting up with support helps strengthening their neck, back, and leg muscles. Overall, a Jumperoo or an ExerSaucer is a great toy for parents to consider because of the educational benefits, the fun, and the safety it can provide. Give it a try and your baby will love you for it. There are lots of designs and themes available for you to choose from, depending on the stages your babies are in. www.childrenswork.sg

Hi Mummies,
MIL bought the wrong Nan. I have 2 tins of NAN HA 2. Giant selling $49.50
Selling @ $38 per tin. Expiry 30 September 2014

If you get 2 tins, I will throw in a bottle of GRADUATES PUFF.
Accept cash and/or vouchers.
Collection at Aljunied MRT, Serangoon MRT, other locations can be discussed.
Please email me at [email protected] for quick deal.

Dear all, my baby is currently 7 months. Started cereal with him, had been trying healthy times. Do your know is happy bellies ok? heard of some insect infesting and thus have not dare to try that brand yet. Any comments?
happy bellies - maybe you wanna try to order directly from the US...
said to be the only baby cereal with probiotic immune support and DHA...
recommended by renowned pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood, Dr. Bob Sears.
i'm also planning to buy this...

it's available from iHerb.com
http://www.iherb.com/nurture-inc-happy-baby-happybellies-multi-grain-baby-cereal-dha-choline-pre-probiotics-7-oz-198-g/25211?rcode=gtj907

if there's anything wrong with it, you can ask them for a refund...
first time purchaser, just key in discount code GTJ907 for US$10 discount (above US$40)
otherwise will be discount of US$5....

Last edited:

Back