(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

dunno leh she ask me to put 5 red dates n gou qi zi in thermal flask n drink like water...no need boil...then i ask need put longan she say if i dun feel heaty can put oso

Hello ladies! Can I join you all too? I feel so alone on this ttc journey as people around me just conceived easily even though they are in their mid or late 30s. Feel very demoralised at times. I’ve tried most methods, opk, tcm, bbt...but I’ve got pcos too and dh’s troop quite low and not strong. So probably that makes it more difficult for us. I’ve also gone thru 3 failed cycles of IUI. So rested for 2 months and next week if all goes well, I will be going through my 4th cycle. Hopefully it works this time. Din noe trying to get preggy is actually so difficult, but I guess, sometimes fate does play a part.

Welcome May! Cheer up, we're all here to support each other!

Good luck on your IUI next week! Stay happy and relaxed (though easier said than done) =p

PS: Can i ask if your IUI is together with clomid?

<font color="000080">Hi TTC mates! How's everyone doing? *hugs and baby dust for all*

Those in 2WW, remember pin chang xin and no stress ok? Those waiting for O, get ready to chiong ah!

Baby >> V-scan is inevitable... haha. When you get your bfp, it will be v-scan until almost 10weeks. But most doc do is not painful lar, usually got put lub one... unless you suay suay get an inexperienced doc (in which case you should change doc anyway!)

coyote &amp; Chloie >> Dun think about unhappy things le lar... must stay positive ok! Happy mummy will have happy baby, and confirm next one will be sticky sticky sticky ok! *hugs*

lil'thing >> *hugs* You also dun think about unhappy things le lar... we all have to try to move on, though I know easier said than done. Stay positive! Once your body recovers can try again!</font>

May, welcome!! All of us here r oso ttc-ing.. Have fate.. Ur 4th cycle will be a good n successful one.. =D

Tethysea, meaning to say V scan is done only when we r preggy?? Wah.. Hmm... Dunno still need to wait how long.. Haiz..

Still waiting for my O to cone..

Coyote> Ni zai na li??? I miss your pinches!!!! *I wonder what made you want to pinch me...*

tethysea> *run run run* Ran home to grab my luggage to collect your potato dust!

Coyote: Yes dear, let's count our blessings and start believing again ;) the jabs cost ard 70. Plus consultation abt 120-130 per visit. So it's ard 500 per week.

Thanks SJX &amp; tethysea! Yup, trying to move on and will start ttc-ing after 2nd AF.

Olivia: Did we happen to be cycle mates for this round again? ;p Though not trying yet, but fun to know, hehe!

queenly: guess coz your sin seh wants u to drink as water hence cant be too heaty. With longgan and/or more dates, it will a lil' more heaty.
And ladies, i have chk with my sinseh, it is okay to drink LRD everyday (incliuding mensus and 2ww) as long as it does not gives you headache or symptoms of heatiness.
But still, i guess everything is moderation will be better.

Baby: agrees with tethysea, i was initially wary of V scan, but it's not as scary. Tummy scan will be more effective with a really FULL bladder.

Welcome May! ;)

hey gingerbreadger i miss your presence!

I didn't know can scan to see eggs and size of uterus! Why my gyane nv ask me to do this kind of things?!

Thanks for the support ladies! Really appreciate it.
happy.gif

Olivia> Yes, my IUI is with serophene, something like clomid, coz am not reacting too well with clomid per se, encountered side effects. So my gyne changed and it works well for me. Got once got 7 follicles, but too bad din strike too. But of coz am not expecting 7 babies! haha...1 good healthy 1 I will be more than contented.

Baby> Most of the time when my gyne see me, is normally V scan. Like what gingerbreadger mentioned, it's too see your ovaries, whether got eggs or not, the lining of your womb and your uterus. At times when my lining too thin, gyne will prescribe me with med to thicken it. Coz need to have good lining in order to hold the bb also.

lilthing - yah loh...so try not to add so many dates

oh oh dat time when i did my V scan...saw in 1 of my ovary for a few black black spots round round de...gynae say its folicles...i think got 3-4 circles...meaning 1 of the egg from the folicles will come out right?

Wow lots of new member... welcome
happy.gif
so happy got new friends in same journey

Baby: i oso have v scan every time i go to gynea... he looked at the womb, eggs is it big enough to concieved

Hello ladies

Can I join you gals here to chat?

I had a MC in May due to baby hb stopped at week 6. Just tested positive yesterday after 1 cycle of AF. Now very uncertain whether is a good or bad news cos gyane advise me to ttc after 2nd cycle

Lil'thing - very xiong the bill.

Chloie - Aiyo miss me again..LOL *double pinch ur cheeks*, happy? I went mani+pedi during lunch and juz had a sandwich, that's why not replying loh. Now type also have to becareful of my nails

tethysea - Long time no see, how are u lately? In how many weeks already?

May - welcome!

san2 &amp; baby - *hugs back*

helo May. when i come to this forum, it seems that the whole of SG is on TTC! LOL... lets us all jia you. I'm waitin for my O to come too! i guess CD = cycle day? Today is my CD15..should be here soon. tonight got to OT ler.. tired.. i wana zzzzz...

Fattybombom> I feel like I have offended you with your nick by calling you fatty. Wahahahahahaha! I hope you dont mind. "saw in 1 of my ovary for a few black black spots round round de..." I remember the very first time I saw that I have PCOS also like what you saw, many black round spots in the ovary. Maybe I'm not a doctor so cant tell the difference between your description and my scan.

babypom> Congrats!!!!!

coyote> Kinda quiet without you in here....

happy> i got come in and read everyday.. jus dint comment.. haha.. sometimes got need to and the system dont screw up the post to irritate me, i'll post aso..

actually i've been to both fertility doctor and gynae. normal gynae they r not as in depth, they will jus prescribe meds to you to help ovulation etc generally. but if u go to a fertility dr, where they dont do delivery, they oni help ppl to get pregnant, they will monitor the conditions of ur eggs, if too small at lets say cd 7, take meds to increase the size. go bak and scan at cd 10, if still too small take meds. then they will tell u exactly when to bd. whereas a gynae they dont monitor to such extent, their treatment are more general.

Hi everyone,

Can I join in too? Pretty bored at work lol. I was actually wondering, if our eggs are around 2cm, then the follipian tube needs to be more than 2cm wide too? If not how the egg moves around...

Then if my tube is narrow, then no egg can pass thru lor? Just thinking and worrying aloud haha...

Babypom,
I heard after MC, the chance of BFP is high, so its true in your case =)

Faster go take some pu to boost your body. Hope everything goes smooth for you!

Chloie last time my nick I put queenly then getting fatter so change my nick.. Wan to call me ah fat oso can haha!!

Hmm maybe the black black spots are pcos symptom? I oso dunno.. Gynae oso nv ask me check egg etc... Next visit is 3 months.. Hope by the time go back is +1 le

<font color="000080">Chloie >> *gives you more potato dust* can add water and make into sticky paste so will be extra sticky? I hope! Haha!

kitty >> LOL! yeah it can be as bad as 2nd world war, with the frustration and mood swings... hahahaha

coyote >> *hugs* I've been stalking lar. I know you in 2ww le... heh. Good luck and fingers crossed for you! I am probably in wk10 now... dates keep changing, I also dunno. Very long never see my doc liao, I feel very uneasy. LOL. But my morning sickness is super bad, so I hope it's good sign lar.

babypom >> I tested +ve after 1st cycle of AF too. Dun worry lar, should be ok. See a doc if you need to ease your mind, rather be kiasu than worry on your own.</font>

*Waving both flabby arms in the air*
Lelong lelong!!!!! Ladies come in come in!!!!! Don't hide in that little corner and read our posts. Come gossip together!!!!!
Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

kao_welcome2.gif

Ayana: now can bu mah?

Tethysea: dunno my gynae will !@#$%&amp;* me or not for not following his instruction hahahah

Chloie - u r implying that i am noisy isn't it...notti notti.

babypom - congrats, go and see a gynae to get an tai medicine.

Ayana - welcome, join us in gossiping. Btw 1st trimester cannot jing pu, it will dong tai qi. If want to take any chinese herbs must check with the TCM because our body systems differ.

tethysea - STALKER! But I like..haha.. Yes i am in 2nd world war now fighting with my enemy call AUNTY FLOW...muhahaha...They are super bloody and I hope my troop of HIGH progesterone can fight them off!!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

10 weeks!!! So fast...hahaha how time flies, very soon one trimester will be over and ur m/s will be better. Jia you!

Today weather a bit cold, will make some red dates + wolfberries drink. Omitting the longan coz my TCM say I too heaty cannot take.

babypom - Thanks for the pretty shimmery dust, I grabbed alot so that my bb will be pretty hehehe

1st trimester cannot jing pu, it will dong tai qi. If want to take any chinese herbs must check with the TCM because our body systems differ. Gao li sheng, ren sheng, dang gui are super NO NO. Liver overdose with vit A also NO NO.

coyote> No!!!! I dont mean that you are noisy hor..... You are lively! Just like you are in real person [judging by your pics]! SMILE!!!!!

coyote: you r most welcome hehe jiayou and report your good news soon!

I shall stay away from TCM and continue with my conceive well. Thanks for the advise. Always get confused with so many different kind of 'sheng' around haha

I got black dots too. First time during the scan Dr told me the black dots are due to PCOS. But during the V scan for the eggs, the eggs appear to be black dots also. *Confused*

But first trimester can ask doc to give you something to make stable the body? Like to prevent MC?

Hi ladies! Getting really active here.

Updated table! Do let me know if anyone wants to join in.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AF due date</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>Cycle Days</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>TCM</TD><TD>Special issues </TD></TR><TR><TD>waves</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>67</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern/Dr John Hui</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agie</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>60</TD><TD>31-32</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (Gleneagles)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiu03</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>56</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>SJX</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>9-Jul</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>30-35</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>Septate womb, left Etopic pregnancy, mild endometrosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrie</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>coyote</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>m/c (Jun '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyGoLucky</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS, clomid (Aug '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Jan '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloie</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD></TD><TD>BB #0 in Apr'10, PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>MiloQueen</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>28-42</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>tbc</TD><TD>PCOS and blocked tube (left) </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedbb</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siu Ping</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Ban Choon Chan</TD><TD>m/c twice 2010 </TD></TR><TR><TD>chew88</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>28-31</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Ban Choon Chan</TD><TD>irregular menses, not ovulating </TD></TR><TR><TD>san2</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sonel</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS, Adenomyosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>SarahFaith</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>Dr Wong/Leung</TD><TD>D&amp;C (May '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>E-cups</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou @ AMK</TD><TD>Long cycles w/o clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Ladies, i jus got home and this morning i forgot to test for O and when i got back home i bath and test together using OPK. But it turns out negative.. But when i was bathing, i find my V very slippery and i was thking it it was the "Legendary CM".. haa.. then i test to see how far i can stretch.. It can be stretch the longest close to 3cm.. But all can at least stretch 1cm and above.. haa..

So i really dunno where i am O-ing anot!!! HELP!!! How ar... hmm... I use those cheapo de OPK from china.. Dunno if everytime i not O-ing or MIC(made in china) stuffs cant make it.. Nv once i see DOUBLE LINES before lo... Dun even noe how it looks like... *sob sob*

Later i wanna try using Clearblue Digital de.. haa.. Hopefully, i can see a "SMILEY FACE"..

Wow! Its indeed getting real active here these days. I've been reading and not commenting too. But realized everytime when i come in, there will be alot of reading up for me. I like!!!! Haha!

Chloie - i think its consider liang. My grandma ever mentioned that drinking green bean soup helps to prevent one from being too heaty.

oh ya ladies, got a question, anyone of you ever tested positive opk for like 3 days consecutively? Does it means we have to BD everyday? =p

<font color="000080">babypom >> My doc just had this resigned look... LOL! Aiyah when the bfp wants to come nothing will stop it lar.

coyote >> It's ok, I very happy when I have morning sickness. It's my security blanket!
Jiayou on your battle! May you have a conclusive victory!

Ayana >> Usually docs will give progesterone pills and/or jabs to stabilise... but if baby is not healthy there's nothing that can be done lar
sad.gif
Nature will have her way.</font>

wow nb01, thats a lonnnggg list. looks like we hve a few cycle mates. i'll like to join in too if you dont mind.

Nick: Kitty
AF due date : 10 Sep
Last AF : 14 Aug
CD - ?
Cycle Days : 30
Gynae : Dr Adrian WW
TCM : Dr Zou
Special issues : -

Chloie - Wah lao...2 servings of green bean soup... *holding big cane with evil grin*, come stick out ur backside!!!

Baby - I cannot recall where is my cheapo opk test strips are from but I think is non-China. And it is weird that u never seen 2 lines b4.

tethysea - Yup, they say that u get m/s when ur hormone level is high which is good. Thanks, I will jiayou de. Btw are u still drinking chix essence? I remember u were saying that ur temp will drop whenever u take chicken essence.

Raine - I had +ve 2 days in a row and we BD on both days and also the following days.

babypom> CONGRATES!! It's definately good news! Everything will be fine ya! And thank you for your bb dust! *hugs*

Ayana> The very first time I had V scan, also saw a lot of black dots and that's when am diagnosed with pcos. Apparently the eggs are stuck there. My gyne attributed it to my stress which I agree. Coz he told me that sometimes, it's all in the mind. I'm not sure at which CD you went for your V scan, but for my case, by CD13 I can see the egg quite obvious especially after gyne click on it and measure the size etc.

Chloie> Green bean soup is liang. Infact, I’ve banned my dh to eat this too and anything liang including certain type of bananas! haha

Tethysea> Yes, I’ve read somewhere that having morning sickness is actually good, coz your body is adapting to your hormonal changes from the pregnancy which is a good sign. CONGRATES to You too!
happy.gif

Kitty, its Ovulating Prediction Kit.. If i nv rmb wrongly.. haa..

CD is now which day of ur cycle for this month? Like my AF come on this month 12th Aug today is my CD14... =D

Wah.. How come all ur gyna got do V scan de.. hmm.. Maybe i should make an appt to go back for the next cycle just to see if i'm ovuating and whether egg is big enough anot..

babypom, *BIG BIG HUG*, all the best wor... =D

Coyote> ( | ) here's my butt! Wahahahahahahahaha!

This cycle I never got any + ve on my opk too! And I never BD on alternate days from CD 13 onwards cos hb had been returning home late the past 2 night and I was snoring away when he got home.
sad.gif

Chloie, haa... snoring.. lol.. so cute.. anyway, menas u nv ovulate this month?

I download the app can track the ovulationg period ma.. So i show my hubby, see, tdy, 25/08 u muz "zoh kang(work)", 27/08 "zoh kang(work)", 29/08 "zoh double kang", cuz its my ovulating day based on e tracker.. haa.. But i jus kidding wif him la.. haa... He was like.. HUH... lol... =D

Back