(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

Lil thing: I am sorry to hear about your Detention. ** hugs** Do not mind me asking. Did the dr tell you why bb stopped growing? It would be a learning point for us. Some things happen for a reason. We are here for you. We will see u graduate soon again. Take care and strengthen your body again. ** tells God to sprinkle Sticky Baby dust**

Chloie: I really cannot visualize whole of jurong being flooded with Cm la..ha ha!

Newcomers: welcome! This is the place to learn n practice.

Dee Love: didn't e Dr ask u to go home n BD? 3eggs lei! I want to lay one so difficult! You will hv triplets! Triple bonus!

I m a Teh SI Peng addict.. Now wat do I drink for breakfast n to keep me awake??

Nb01: u can include me in ur list too
Lmp: 29 July
AF due: 29 Aug
Gynae: Dr Loke Kah Leong
Tcm: nil
Special condition: PCOS, took Clomid on 1st aug. 50mg

Question:

"faint line near to O" - I did experienced this on CD 15. After that not even any faint +ve line. SO means this month I never O? If never O, means no AF????

coyote> Will start to drink my Organic Red Raspberry drink liao. Really got to stop all the cold drinks. My back started to ach really bad yesterday night. I suspect is the super cold milk tea that caused the ach. I cant slp the whole night cos of the pain.

nb01> First cycle using opk. So very unclear of the methodology behind it. Thanks for your advise!

WAH!! too late log in liao.. so many post to catch up.. dunno how to reply sia.. haa..

Siuping, yaya.. now that u mention.. haa.. today is my CD13 liao.. but still negative leh.. so sad.. haa.. how long have u been seing him? I 1st month only..

Deelove, 3 EGGS!! *envy envy*, i wanna have 1 egg can le.. haa.. healthy one.. haa.. jia you jia you!! Dunno how the my body is reaction to clomid.. haa... =D

Lil'thing, *HUGS HUGS* nvm... the next time u gt BFP, u will have 2 sacs instead of 1!!! haa.. TWINS TWINS!! =D JIA YOU!!

I wonder how u gals can tahan dun drink cold drinks leh.. i mean at home i ok.. can drink plain water.. but when like go work lunch or dinner outside... sure cold drinks de leh... haa.... I very scare hot de leh... Plus i not slim slim kind.. fatty bomb bomb.. haa... so u noe.. haiz.. body temperture sure higher den slim slim ladies...

Ytd i went NTUC ard 10.15pm.. too hot.. so decided to go walk walk..Who know i saw this Grapefruit and orange mix de.. haa... Bought 1 packet.. haa.. go home sit in room drink and watch TV.. haa..

Tho i know cannot drink too much cold drinks.. BUT i really cannot tahan.. SO HOT!!! -_-'''

kitty- is the caffine in coffee that is not good. Maybe can try de-caf?

happygolucky - I was also a teh-si addict, if i didn't take I would get headache. But after m/c, i quit everything. I am not saying that teh-si caused me to m/c but more of listening to my tcm to quit whatever she wants me too for better chance. For m/c, gynae will not go into checks to find out the cause as 1# m/c is a one-time case where gynae always say. The fetus was unhealthy since day 1 either a bad sperm or a bad egg or both. Gynae will only start checking if there's continuous m/c.

Chloie- Never O still will get AF lah, no AF meaning menopause leh. Aiyo..choy choy choy! Btw for Organic Red Raspberry leaf drink cannot be taken during O & 2ww hor, fyi.

Deelove - eggs are so precious, u are making us jealous by having so many...hahaha... Ask ur DH troop to jiayou ok, don't waste the eggs.

anyway, Ladies, I know this might sound about gross but how do u gals test for the CM?

before or after urine? using hand to touch ur vigina or tissue?

And how many times u all test for O everyday? I tried 11am and 10pm..

Coyote> Wahahahahahahahahaha! I'm in the verge of giving up ttc-ing liao. So much cannots!!!!!!!
sad.gif

I realised that I am so much drier this cycle. I used to know roughly when I will O cos of my CM. Like I need to wipe a couple more times after I pee to clear off the CM. But this cycle I dont feel that I'm wet by CM thru wiping. Or isit cos I just wax that's why not wet. Shouldnt be mah..... Might be the clomid's side effect.

hehe, the article says "Domar advises most women trying to get pregnant to limit themselves to a cup or two of coffee per day. She cites the 2002 IVF study to her patients with infertility, recommending that they keep their caffeine intake to 50 milligrams a day — about a cup of tea, a soda or five chocolate bars."

i can continue my coffeeeeee :D

Kitty: Hi! I guess it shd be alright if the bbt did not go to the extreme (like above coverline) Mine is ard 36.1-36.2 on weekdays and 36.3-36.4 on weekends and PH. Haa! Quit Caffine!!

Coyote: If you are interested, can get it from Chinese medical hall, me v ks liao, everything to keep myself warm!

SJX: Thanks gal. Yup, me scare now! Think will do whatever that’s necessary the next time round. I did dwell in misery for a while but I know if I don’t move on, chances of being a mummy will be even slimmer.

Happygolucky: thanks for ur kind words. We did send in the “product” from d/c for lab test. But it is only to confirm that the sac is really a sac and not other funny cell. To know the actual cause of d/c may cost another 800 to 1k.
But from what I see through the scans, the formation of blood clots ard the sac, I thought it has got to do with my cold womb? I used to have blood clot for every AF. But after the episode, im happy to report the my 1st af is bleed clot free. Waiting for my 2nd AF to start ttc-ing again. I hope this helps ;)

Thanks nb01 & baby!!
So funny of you baby! I do hope so!! If i have to chance to tell you the proceduce of a d/c, you will auto cut off the chill drinks liao. To me, it is something too scary to go thru again, giving up the drinks are so much easier.

Dee Love: 3 eggs got high chance of conceiving! JY!!

Chloie- CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT!!! LOL. Shld be ur clomid, try using conceive plus to lubricate.

Baby - I test CM using the toilet paper after wiping. Using one end of the paper to stick and see how far I can stretch the CM. Btw I think the best time for opk test is 11am-8pm. I test twice on wkends 11-12pm & 7pm. Wkday only test once at 7pm+.

Lil'thing - I also very ks after the incident. Just to cover all grounds so that chances of recurrance is kept to the minimal. At wk 7, the sac shld be cfm a sac isn't it? Sorry to ask but was heartbeat heard?

Lil'thing, *HUGS HUGS* nvm... like i mention earlier.. when the next time u have the BFP, you will be having 2 sacs instead of only 1!! haaa.. TWINS TWINS!!

having blood clots is not good? Not normal? The blood clot is small or big? Mine dunno considered as blood clot anot.. But when my AF come, i bath and will normally wash e area ma.. Then will have pieces of blood lo.. not more then 2cm? Menses not suppose to have blood clots de meh?? hmmm... *scratch head*

coyote, how do u gals differentiate CM and bai dai? To me it look all the same.. Sometimes, i'll have the white white thingy, like egg white.. But more thick la..

coyote, haa.. i dunno leh.. tats y i wanna ask ma... then all cna thk together... lol.. =D

Kitty, CM is cervical mucus.. haa... NOw i can tell newcomers wat is wat liao lo... haa.... last time same same i oso ask.. haa... =D

Baby, I've seen him for a yr +. My DH has faith in him.

Welcome all the newcomers. Notice some of the new joiners visiting gynea, Dr Adrian at sengkang. Me too. Seen him since last yr & I also took blood test to see if I'm ovulating. Test result was I'm ovulating well. He always says I'm still young, try naturally 1st.

coyote: yup, in fact, I was at the gynea every 2 days for hormonal jab, gynea will scan and we can spot the dot( flickering hb) but on the day when we were suppose to confirm hb, bleed starts gushing out while we were on the way there. Very drama mama hor, haa! In our heart, we knew can't keep already and during the scan, hb(suppose to hear hb, can't be heard) and with blood clot already forming, we got to make that painful decision.
I am kinda thankful to my baby. Read online that some experience cramps and bleeding for a few days before m/c. I was spared that part, bleeding starts on my way to gynea, no pain thru-out.

Baby: I heart u!! Hehe!!
Blood clot is common but not good. I dunno when I started having it (and ignoring it) Mine is ard 2cm too (shd we high 5 too?) and looks like bean curd (paisay TMI)

I think Bai dai and CM refers to the same thing. Btw, mine has nv been stretchy like how u ladies descriand eh. Milky, if not, sticky! is this normal ah?

Siu Ping, thru blood test can know whether you are ovulating? Hmm.. I thk i muz go oso le.. Seriously, if not ovulating then 100% plus guarantee chop sure cant get BFP de ma.. haa... Anyway, is the Dr Adrain you gals referring to oso have a clinic in CCK? Dr Adrain Woodworth? I went to him before, In fact he is very near my place, then gyna now i'm seeing is at sembawang.. But Dr Adrain like dun talk much leh.. Like go in 1 min come out liao.. haa.. =D But he is quite famous rite...

Lil'thing & coyote, *HUGS HUGS* I bet it is very heart pain la.. By reading u gals de post i alreayd feel e pain le not to mention that u gals went thru all these.. The pain is totally unimaginable(got this word?? lol)..

I cannot imagine if tat were to happen to me.. Sure cried like no tml de lo.. But of cuz, choy choy la.. *touch wood*

*touch wood touch wood* - for every mtb in the near future who is gonna have BFP!! *evil laugh* LOL!!

Re Blood Clot:
*high 5* haa.. got once i have e blood clot very big de lo.. Like more then 3cm kind. And thick sia.. Scare the shiot out of me and i went to see doc.. haa.. Only once la..

Yayay.. CORRECT tat e description... BEANCURD!! haa.. yes yes... very smash de beancurd... haa.. I thk only recent years then have leh.. Cuz my menses is SUPER irregular kind.. 1 year maybe come twice ot thrice only.. den when holiday liao.. tour around the whole world for 350days sia.. LOL.. But young last time, thking is dun come betta.. dun even need to change pad.. ha.. carefree.... NOW, 伤心掉泪 la.. *sob sob* haa... =P

Re CM:
Hmm.. Then i muz really take note of the so cal CM thing liao.. haa.. Haiz.. Now that u gal mention.. When i saw e CM i still dunno wat is it leh.. Back then, makes me feel so sad now cuz i miss e BIG O!!! haiz.. I rmb i use e tissue to press n still cna see it stretch.... haa.. *wasted, heartache*... haa... =D

hmmm so should i take blood test to see if i am ovulating? But Dr Adrian didn't tell me to take.

He just say see me in 6 months time. And tell me i can get pregnant very soon. i was like ok!

Happy, haa.. really? I went to Dr Adrain before and oso felt he doesn't talk much too.. So i changed another gyna, my fren recommended de..

The gyna now i'm seeing is Dr Lawrence Ang @ Sun Plaza... He got lots of patients leh.. One thing i dun like.. Cuz i felt tat he doesn't have e quality time wif me.. Maybe i wan those doc can tell me more about my situation..

I went gyna and took clomid and wait for my AF to come but nv come so went back and took medicine to induce AF. AF came and i took clomid.

He explain to me what causes all these lo. And if AF nv come regularly, will increase the chances of having cervical cancer. Anyway, he say mine should be jus hormones problems.. BUT I am not ovulating leh.. He did a scan for me, out the gel on my tummy and put e scanner on my tummy.. PAH!! DOC: Ok!! No problem.. (2 sec) this scan cost me $70 bucks.. haa...

But went to TCM another story, say my ovary not working properly on e left side de. Right side de ok.. Say i not ovualting... haiz...

Dr Adrian is a man of few words unless u hv questions to ask him, his session is chop chop de. Dr Lawrence Ang also alot of patients de & heard is of a certain age le. I'm seeing Dr Adrian in abt another 4 months. Hope to be able to see him soon for pregnancy....hahaha...

CM vs bai dai> I think they are different. CM when dried is thick & translucent. Like dried egg whites. Bai dai when dried is sticky & white in colour. Thk bai dai is caused by taking liang stuffs. My friend told me sleeping late will cause it too.

Baby> I don't like to wait for long at gyne too! One thg I wonder is why Your gyne scan thru your tummy. Can you see your organs clearly? I tot have to do VE scan? The past few scans at my gyne was thru V scan. Even when bfp, v scan will be done till about week 10 lei.

Chloie, haa.. i meant below tummy la.. haa.. err.. wats tat called.. infront of our bladder.. haa.. I dunno leh.. i jus told him.. my menses very irrgular one.. Sometimes come twice a year only.. Tell him my condition lo. So he did a scan for me.. 2 sec, tadaa~~ Result revealed!! He said it looks fine.. Perhaps my womb or uterus? Cuz he speaks very FAST!! i had a hard time cataching wat he said... lol.. Next time i go muz use recorder lo.. den go home listen again n again.. haa..

Kitty, cheap? jus the scan cost u $150?

haa.. I thk compare the consultation Dr Ang is cheaper leh.. Cuz i went Dr Adrain before.. Jus take medicine to induce menses, plus urine test.. Cost me $180 ar...

Then Dr Ang, scan plus consultation plus medicine $160.. I thk Dr Ang consultation is ard $60++..

Sui Ping, Sure u can see him early.. *pray for u!* haa.. Ya.. Dr Ang everytime alot of pple de.. but den tat time i went Dr Adrain oso same leh.. haa... alot of pple.. haa.. =D

Kitty, why not switch coffee to some cereal drink, holicks or milo..tats wat I'm doing.. Used to love tea so much.. I tink one day I drink 4-5 cups.. Nw totally cut off..at 1st will crave so much.. But as time pass, I'm beginning to love my cereal drink..
happy.gif

Baby, yup Dr Adrian ask mi take blood test to see if I'm ovulating....Btw, Dr Adrian doesnt charge consultation every visit. At least I know for some of my follow-up check-ups I can walk out without paying...hehe.

Lil'thing - gd that u didnt need to bare with the pain. I heard hb at wk 6 super happy but at wk 7 I suddenly see red. So quickly visit gynae n was given a jab plus a wk mc. The next day was the nightmare, super cramp, puke n giddy. Sac flushed out naturally. I didn't need to go for d/c, a small blessing out of the whole tragedy. Ur jab was so frequent, 2 days once? Cannot imagine ur bills.

Baby - u r so funny LOL

Baby- I went dr Lawrence Ang oso n same thing Loh scan my tummy 1 sec only!!! Oso say nothing wrong n ask me try more months. I was so pissed!!!

Then I went to another gynae... Ask alot of questions n scan slowly n explain while pointing to me... Then the top scan not enuff still do probe scan then show me n ovary n told me I got pcos..

I rather pay more n get quality advice seriously...

Thankyou all. I thought there was a problem at first, having 3 eggs. I hope it out well this time. It has been 6mths that we have been TTC-ing.
sad.gif
Wish all the best for all of us here!

Morning Ladies.... wow so many post last night...until morning lor... hahahaa.... everybody is active now
happy.gif

coyote: hugs hugs.... God will send another gift for u

Morning ladies!!!!!

Kitty, hmm.. I oso dunno leh.. Diff doc charge differently ba..

Siu ping, is it.. Follow up they dun charge consultation? Hmm.. Make sense too.. Haa.. Thing of changing Gynae leh.. But all those popular one will not have quality time wif me de..

Coyote, *hugs hugs*... Lil'thing will have 2 sacs.. TWINS.. Urs will oso have 2 sacs, long feng tai!! Muahahaha... =D

Aiya.. Life Ma.. We come here apart from exchanging knowledge tat we noe, we oso encourage each other Ma.. So let's jus LAUGH!! muahahahha...

Queenly, u was seeing dr Ang too? Ya.. I really thk he too chop chop le.. I dun like.. But my Fren recommended him to me. She had 2 kids wif him Liao. She say he very good. In certain ways la, like aft office hrs his clnic phone will be directly to his cellphone.. Like tat good leh.. Anytime any problem can reach him straight away.. Hee

Anyway, now u changed to which Gynae leh.. =D I thk wat I wan is like ur Gynae leh.. Will talk alot to me.. Explain wat is wat.. Wat is happening.. Slowly n detail..

Deelove, u r making me jealous!! *arghhhhh, bang head, envy envy* Haa.. Wish u good luck wor.. Hope u can graduate soon!! =D

Hope everyone can graduate together this month!! Including myself!! Muahaha.. =D

Wah from hot cold body we hv now come to gynaes!
Actually I myself m in search of a good Gynae. I hv seen two far. N both oso like nt interested in helping me lor. Sianz.
LIng time back I saw Mary Yang in Glen E. She was very motherly.
My cuz recommends me A L Lim.. Cheap n good. He is from TMC. Thinking thinking!

morning ladies

Hi lilthing
just be strong and move on…
u know ah my sister in law also same situation as you… baby stop groaning at 8th weeks…
and the gynae told her it like a trend..as during her period a lot cases are like that

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!!

Popular docs> Dont like to go to them cos the waiting hours is super long!!!! I heard need to wait at least an hr and you spend less than 5 mins in there. For a person like me who have thorns on my butt, I cant sit and wait for more than 15 mins. I also know that popular docs's package are cheaper but come back to the same, cheaper doesnt means better service. So I usually skip popular gynes. LOL!

Baby (vanilla04)> You might want to ask your doc to do V scan. I personally feel that tummy scan cant see much. V scan, I can see how serious was my PCOS. And still can see the no. of eggs stuck at the corners. Hahahaha!

Fattybombom (queenly)> Agree with you. Though I'm not filthy rich but my hb & I prefer someone who can spare us more attention.

Baby- I went to dr Beh Suan Tiong at tmc... Oso Fren recommend.. He very patient n will answer my questions slowly... I'm quite comfortable with him based on 1st visit.. Going to see him in another 3 months...

wow.. seems like i will miss out alot if i go see Dr Adrian. i go there cos its near my hse, for convienence, its good cos i am a lazy pig.. hahahaha...

hmmm...seems that PCOS is quite common. Dr Zou say before that those with PCOS, the O strip may not show bold lines, but faint lines. not sure how true. Any experiences?

Kitty - same as ginerbreadger, i have pcos but i got bold lines on my opk too

i just came back from Dr Zou....i tot will need to wait very long still brought my manga along but i reached and straight see her.

told her i got pcos and she say very common loh...ask me take her meds together with clomid...then ask me to go back next cycle day 10-12 to do acupuncture....

she nv say my body cold, just say my womb a bit cold...no cold drinks watsoever, ask me to drink red date drink daily....

Happy, yaa... we can chat from top to bottom.. left to right.. haaa.. As long as there's someone to start e ball rolling... =D

Chloie, hmm.. actually if u got appt den you will no need to wait very long for your turn/... Cuz if e person infront of u late or wat.. den they will usually give u first de.. But only thing i dun like is they doen't seems to have quality time we me.. Patiencely xplain to me my situation.. I thk tats very impt lo.. ESP our condition, need more attention..

V scan? wah.. insert into V ar... WAH!!! sounds scary la.. haa.. Pain ma?? lol... Hopefully i dun need to go thru tat..

queenly, oh.. is it.. his clinic is at TMC ar? is his charges expensive?

Kitty, haa.. Dr Adrain oso very near my place.. I staying at cck de... but went once only nv go back liao lo...

i did the normal scan plus the v scan (probe in) then consultation, take meds plus hubby do the sperm test....total $300

Back