(2012) Planning for Dragon baby?

faintz....eino....like that also can! dun like snake siaz! so scary hahaha

i super upset
sad.gif
laptop kena virus. hb went to reformat and din tell me. All my pic inside is gone
sad.gif

Hello Sweety... OMG.. lost your pic? bad bad... feeling.. you have a choice to recover your lost pic.. but you have to pay a hefty price about $1 k plus to recover.

I also don't like snake... I rather aim HORSE!!!

hahaha... then we will be in this thread for the next few years

Haha nt bad! I thot I'm the odd one :p. So you all also dun like snake :p

Wahh if really take so long, the age gap gtg bigger siaz....hope that heaven is kind to let and let all mummies in this thread hv dragon bb. Steady hor....who P liaoz must say!!

If can recover, price is okie! Not say that I'm rich but $$ can be earned and pics are priceless leh! Now hv trying to do recovery work. Pls pray for me that it can be recovered! Already feeling very depressed n down ever since it happened!

Depressed is an understatement
sad.gif

lolxx Agreed !! I think you all will be faster then me wor sign to the age gap i think my no 2 and no 3 dont know will queue at when yr since my 1st one haven report yet ... at that time will be quite old already
sad.gif

hahaha sweety dont worried too much , i everyday pray one will "soon bian" pray for ur pic one !! lolxxx

Wahhhh fei, u not bad leh....still think of no. 3 :p. If I got 2 I very happy liaoz!but u dun worry lah, since u start thinking n planning early, shld b okie de!

Ur ms got cm for this mth or nt? Sikali already P liaoz and u dunnoe :p

Hi All,

I have a recommendation for Chinese doctor.
His medical shop is located at Blk 81 Marine Parade Central #01-636. I guess he is quite well known in helping couples to conceive as avg waiting time is 2hrs and abv.
But please be prepared as the medication herbs prescribed to us are very bitter+smelly and we will have to boil them for about an hr or more, instruction will be given.
Business Hours : Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri 830am-2pm
Sat 8.30am-3pm
Sun 8.30am-12pm

Good luck to all!

Haha...ovulation kit can help?

Btw hor, I heard that there are certain food that prevent us fr conceiving. I heard one of it is soya bean. Is it true ah?

U know got other food mah?

No pregg wor .. ms got come .. extrem disappointed la... sign now using ovulation strip to test again .. then ml and wait again hahaha ...
sweety , soya bean ... heard befor but i heard is guy shouldn eat too much affect their sperms wor ... if not wrong....

Hi Eunice, I believe the Chinese doc u mentioned is Dr Chan @ Ban Choon Chan right? Did you conceive under him? I'm currently seeing him at the moment. Yes, his waiting time is horrible. But so far we quite like him, coz he's quite spot on with our problems the moment he took our pulses. So really hoping that he'll be able to help us. Coz I've gone through 4 failed cycles of IUI. So taking a break from that and trying the primitive method instead.

Yes, OPK can help.. it help with my #1. at least let you know the nearby dates.

actually, there are not much food that women must avoid. is the men.

Watch the cable TV on discovery channel, food and health. They did a test on the men who had unhealthy sperm count, or No sperm at all.

they have to eat
high antioxidant foods - strawberrys.. Kiwi..etc. so those poor guys drank smoothies for 2 weeks. 2 times per day..

Asparagus, oyster - high in zinc.. and magnesium.. and "BINGO" their sperm counts did increase and they manage to have stronger sperms to swim all the way to meet the eggs!!

oh yah.. no mints... for guys.. and ditch those tight underwear and op for boxers if your men is still wearing those.. haha.. read this in the book..

and I am now reading..

"what to expect before you conceive"
by heidi murkoff-- very good book.. i have read a few of their series.. hopefully these theories can help..

*fei* - JY!! at least ms got come. Mine is ms no come, P also no come. Double shot siaz!

*eino* - woohoo! din knw the stress is on the men leh! Better make my man eat all these siaz!

Hi May,
Yup Dr chan. He is a nice doctor.
I had a miscarriage in feb so went to him hoping he can help me to boost up my health and conceive. I brought one of gf along with me on my first visit, both of us are moving towards the end of our 1st trimester. :p
Faith and luck plays apart, jia you!

Congrates Eunice!! Know your gender yet? Seems like quite a lot of people conceived under him. Coz he was also recommended by one of my fren's fren. She conceived just 1 cycle after seeing him. Now got a cute little 1yo girl. Unfortunately, I don't have the luck to strike on my 1st cycle with him. Infact I just went back to see him last Sunday to embark on my current cycle. The only motivation is that my dh & I are responding well to his herbs. So we just gota work harder ourselves. Yes, keeping our faith & hope that luck will be with us. Our TTC journey is indeed a long & tedious one, but really hope that we can make it & strike real soon!

Haha thanks!
I dnt know gender of baby yet, hopefully next visit.
Well you may want to consider 戒口 on those cooling stuffs, sometimes tiny little things do affect the whole process.
Relax urselves and 在一起more often on the ovulation week. You may want to download this app MAYBE BABY I find it useful in a way.

Eunice, haha...I already 戒口 on all cooling & cold stuffs for the longest time already. Also been faithfully boiling a big pot of LRD tea every weekend to drink the whole day. Next on my list is to make my own chicken essence since I don't like those over-the-shelf type. Really going all out to keep my womb warm.

Unfortunately, I've got PCOS & dh troops not too perfect, so it will definately take a longer time for me to conceive. In any case, it's definately a more cost efficient alternative than IUI! Hahaha...your "在一起" definately reminds me of Dr Chan's famous quote of asking couples to bd!

Anyway, today starting on my new dose of the 'yummy' concotion! Keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle!

Lol May! This is only the beginning of 戒口once you reach further stage 有的受.
Anyway dnt stress yourself so much just do whatever instructed by him.
加油!

*fei* - dunnoe yet leh....that time gynae told me to take 1 round of medication to see if my ms will come or not. If come then take clomid and if can ovulate then mayb no nid op. If no news, means gotta op
sad.gif
so hopefully I can escape this ordeal....

*mintymint* - both situations have their pros n cons.

Full Time Mommy
- get to grow with bb
- closer bonding with kids
- but no income and not a nice feeling to always get $$ fr hb

Working Mommy
- always no time!
- may neglect kids (which is apparent in my case)
- but have spending power and can keep my own $$ and buy things that I like for me and my kiddo
- sometimes can take a break from kids (sometimes always face them also can go crazy leh hahaha, at least in my case :p)

*sweety* , i see .. u dont worried and put yourself too stress on it .. relax more and take the medicine see ms will come ant ..
*mintymint* , i think for full time mummy , good is time is all your own , you can manage your own time , bond more with kids and grow with them , sometimes can be quite stress and tired too , doing most of the household stuff...
While for working mummy ,busy at work and will be spending less time with kids , need to engage a maid to take care of kid or put them at chidcare ,but you will have more spending power to buy things

Hihi...

I am new here...had 2 cysts and 2 fibroids and my latest scan shows 1 cyst and 2 fibroids...consulted doc heng (parkway east) and she say to ttc and if 1 yr no news, then got to remove...kk hos guideline is remove if >5cm and mine is 3cm...latest scan is 2.65cm...

New job with 3 months prob...think of try ttc now instead of wait till confirm since we old liao...(33) and may not get it so think of try earlier...but...sigh...still worry that if got gd news will affect probation...sigh... *** (crying)

Hey crabby, I'm with Dr Heng too!

Job if really dun hv, can find another one. Bb hor, not easy lor
sad.gif
. See our sad stories here u knw liaoz....sigh....

So better start to try early leh! Fertility decreases with increase in age
sad.gif

Hi,
Any one heard of any insurance coverage in the market that will give protection to the baby even before he or she is born? Pls PM me tks...

Hi, sweetycute.

How many months are you preg? =D

Oh...you are with Dr Heng too?? How is she? Went with my hubby for a brief chat and check on my cysts and fibroids and we feel her very nice lady...so, I am considering if to continue with her until my preg... :D

Thanks for your encouragement...I was also on this thought, esp when we are not that fertile any longer...but...the very thought of losing my job after getting preg could freak me out! Esp after seeing alot of stories on the unforeseenable situations about bbs...sigh...

tan: u can contact prudential agent. they have an insurance policy that covers from 16wks for moms. then once baby is born, the insurance coverage will auto transfer to baby with no exclusions or waiting period.

Dragon baby... so near and yet so fat..

Think My test is going to be negative again this month.. hahaha..

any good news here???? for the past one month?

*crabby* - sigh....sad to say, I'm not preggy yet. Trying for a 2nd one for the longest time
sad.gif
So still trying lor....

Yah, my first one was delivered by Dr Heng. Liked her cos she's friendly and always jovial
happy.gif

Aiyah who knows u wont lose ur job leh! Think +ve!! Just like a few mummies in this thread....all havent got luck with bb dust yet but we encourage one another
happy.gif

*eino* - nope....status quo
sad.gif
Dragon bb....dunnoe got chance or nt? probably wld really drop the idea of another one if dragon bb got no luck....I dun like snake and to wait for horse, that is too wide a age gap for my kid liaoz....sigh
sad.gif

in any case, hw u knw it's gonna b -ve?

Gd morning, mummies!
happy.gif

Hey, sweetycute...yap, that's what I am thinking and contemplating inside my mind...hahaha...that things are so uncertain...I also never know if I would lose my job after preg or etc...hahaha...that's the zi4 wo3 an1 wei4 de4 hua4. :D That's why after this cycle of mensus, I am going all out to protect my body and we will start to go all out to ttc...kekekeke... Gd luck to us! :D

Eino - we still give each other encouragement and keep trying...pray harder! :D I understand that kind of disappointment as we tried before sometime last year before I got this job...hahaha...and the disappointment is like a stone deep down into your heart...plus like what my friend said "our egg only being released once a month!"
sad.gif
Never mind, we shall work harder to keep healthy, pray harder for a bb and work towards our goal! :D

Da4 Jia1 Jia1 You2! :D

Oh yah! Forgot to share: hee hee...abit Xrayted.. :p

Was advised by a chinese physician that on top of knowing our ladies' fertile day (your normal cycle days - 14days = fertile day), you must also preserve your hubby's sperm...and sperm takes 5 days to be fertile...so eg 24days mensus cycle - 14days = 10th day after mensus to be fertile. No activity from 5th to 10th day...kekeke...then...another advise from a friend: do once every 2days from 10th day to preserve the sperm in your body...kekeke...

Hope this will work for us! :D

Cheers!

cos I did the OPK test, when I saw the "egg whites" aka CM lah..

Then the test is positive, the other line is so BOLD than the control line. then BD lor..

Then I read the book that.. if you are Preggy..

certain signs will be

-BTT will be high ( never measured or track...)
-tender breasts ( everytime bathe.. press here and there also no pain.. hahaha)
- will continue to have CM discharge after the O, instead of egg whites, is creamy stuff.. ( Bo leh...)

Wah sei.. no sign.. I can only wait until 1 day before the AF or missed AF to use that test.

Yes thats rite !! Lets jia you together !! thanks for sharin * crabby * and *sweety* :p
*eino* sometimes hard to say , some preg can be no symb at all wor... so if you find werid hor still need to test ...

*eino* - sorry ah....some of the terms hor i still trying to understand and apparently after *scratching head* for a while....I still dunnoe what it means siaz....si mi OPK and BD ah?? Then CM and AF is what??

OPK = think is Ovulation Pregnancy kit
BD = Baby day i think
CM= Cervical mucus
AF=Aunt Flo

I also dunnoe Until i read in the text.. hahaha

Gd morning, everyone...

Last night just went to visit my chinese sensei...and he was also pleased that this cycle of my mensus seems better and he is prescribing my medicine until my next cycle of mensus then he will prescribe me medicine to build up my womb...
happy.gif

hahaha tks eino :p i read the text can agar the meaning but just cant tell the abbreviation hahaha :p

hahaha I tink so too leh....everyday eat veg for every meal will probably makes me feel like a cow eating grass....

wahhh gd leh crabby! got hope liaoz :p keep up man! and hope that you are the next person for us to congratualate
happy.gif

Back