(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

yala..silly guy...i told him i can see liao of cos sure lah...and he said wah so fast can see meh...that shows how pro they are...

actually i contacted ikare too but their rates super ex and i saw many bad reviews on their cl..so no loh...but they are the only one that can arrange me to meet up with the cl.

Tromso, when you felt that baby less moves, did u go to the admission counter first n tell them or straight away to level 2 or you call clinic first?

Faithfully, congratulations on the arrival of your princess!

Tanny, you are steady yah! I'm feeling excited for you! Told my hubby that you are waiting deliver and he said wah! time passes very fast since the last time he drove me over to meet you.

Miracle and Sashamama, both of you are delivering pretty soon too! All the best! This is a joyous month for this thread!

Congrats faithfully!

Tanny, all the best. Need to keep your strength for the push ahead.

Miracle, rest well for now then and monitor closely your bleeding. Soon it's your turn too.

Wow, all the July mummies are popping one by one!

many congrats faithfully! feel so happy for you!!! was telling my hubby that it was so excitingt to see the MTBs here gradually graduating! how unreal can the feeling be? i hope i can experience the excitement too!

tanny, your turn v soon, jia you!
happy.gif

thanks tromso, luv and mc... tromso,pls dont try to diet ok.. eat when u need. but at least good that u dont puke... luv, jia you! you will be crossing first trimester v soon, yeah! mc, wow, your friend put on 29kg? i gained 16kg already v tough liao... i hope i wont gain more than 24kg! joanne03 so good, only put on 9 kg... but again, if that means bbies growing well and healthy, i gladly shoulder the additional wt
happy.gif

sashamama... v excited for you too!!!

Surprisely my bb last scan was abt 2.8kg but today she wgt 3.1kg and 51cm tall.

I wa to know will I get the wound pain after Csec?

I didn't start bd cos today whole day I can't eat cos I am still under observation for GD and I am on drip too. I requested for mixed bf and fm incase I dnt hv any bf. I dnt wa to stress myself, even my hub ask me dnt get stress over bf.

Faithfully, wow you baby is of good weight. may i know who is your PD? Why do They hv to observe u for the whole day for GD? Yeah, dont get stress up.

Bb journey,
My pd is dr ang A T. They keep me under observation cos my level was very low @ 3.7 before my Csec so I was on drip. But after opt I went up real high @ 13.2. Then few hrs later with ONI milo to drink my level went real low @ 2.7. My diabetes doc say my sugar level nt stable so need to keep a look out for 1-2 days.

Btw, if I hv GD can I still feed bf to bb?

Hi gals
Me at o&g kkh now.. Fever too high at 39.6 so hb worry n bring me to kkh.. Fever wun subside even after i took 2panadols.. Sigh.. Doc say due to breast engorgement n give me cabbage now.. They had also clear my milk ducts.. So painful n my fever immediately go down...
Hope No more inflammation..;(

Gratz faithfully.. Very touching moment right..;)

Dear miracle,
Scarly we both deliver next Monday? Heh. You everything packed n bought? I haven't wor! But 90% done.

Dear cock cock,
Thx! I v excited too. Heh.

Dear faithfully,
Best is to ask gynae, nurses n lactation consultant abt whether u can BF. They'd know best!!!

Dear j03,
Hope u'd get better soon!

Dear Tanny,
JIAYOU!! How many cm dilated? On epidural?

Tann hang on there... U have make it so far and u are doing very well... Jia you!!! It true that when the moment u see bb everything is worth it... Even the pain and the emotion u are going thru.

Congrats Faithfully, so happy for you
happy.gif
Hope your GD will stabilize soon. For my SIL and gf with GD, they were able to bf but their GD were quite stable. Best for you to consult dr etc in case you'll be on certain meds and may not be able to bf. Nonetheless, dont stress over it, feeling relaxed can help reduce fluctuations in the blood sugar index too, rmbr to take more fluids.

Tanny, it's game on!! heee...you felt pain at contraction index 90, I didn't even feel a thing at 80 lol...looks like number is not gd indication then, pain is
happy.gif
Get epi if you can't tolerate, supposedly may help quicken dilation too...

Miracles, congrats, you have a date
happy.gif
Btw I'm surprised bleeding doesn't mean it's time to deliver cos was chatting to a gf yesterday and she delivered on day that bleeding came. Nonetheless, you take gd care for the nxt few days, any pains, quickly go tmc delivery suite.

Hi Baby Me, I went straight to L2 delivery suite (didn't go admission counter at all). I waited at the delivery suite door for nurse to come out and explained my concerns. Then was immed brought into Observation Ward, very efficient and fuss free process. Have you started to feel Braxton hicks yet?

Sashamama, your hubby getting you a bag
happy.gif
happy.gif
Push gift is it? Hope you'll get all your shoppings done in a breeze.

Hi Joanne, hope your fever has come down. Wow fenugreek is powerful for you...at least once you clear the fever and engorgement, can concentrate on a good flow, that's a bonus
happy.gif
Hang in there!!

btw your LC Christine, was she allocated to you post delivery? We should ask for LC to kick start our bf process and not nurse preferably right? When do we put in our request?

Oh Baby me, forgotten to mention if going for ctg check at tmc, would be good to bring along the pink medical history slip cos nurse will request for it. I forgotten mine but it was still ok. Hubby just filled in my details and noted no drugs allergies.

Tromso, the bleeding is due to the check..quite painful. I hve monitored thru the night during toilet trips, no more bleeding.

Sashamama, I could be inducing on mon night or tue. Dunno if we could see each other. I might be so nervous tht I can't recognize u.

The contraction no. is the one below the heartbeat on the ctg machine izzit?? Mine hit 90 when I was strapped on to ctg, just hve a tight feeling.

Sashamama, my hospital bag more or less packed...except for the breast pump.. Haven even sterilized. The rest of the toiletries will packed in the bag the day I admit for induced labour.

Miracle when my gynae first did ve on me I also bleed a lot... I even called for her thru emergency line. It's ok juz keep spirit High up

Luv, sorry I dun know who dr Paul uses. Dr Chua uses dr ong wh. If u want I ask my colleague to ask Wendy (Tlc cashier).

Faithfully congrats.
Tanny hang in there yeah it's enormous pain!!!!

Joanne, I also had fever during confinement lucky I went to sleep and took panedol. Fever gone in 3 hrs

Tromso, My gal wAs ill last week and my colleagues knew. Juz realise many colleagues in my office sees dr ong. One colleague who sat behind me was also using dr ong. We chat daily and I din know... So happen she ask me to change pd to hers then realise we r using the same pd. so I should insist for discount. Lol... Hang In there u will see yr darling soon

Angel, I m gg taka Later too. Hope to chiong some toys for my gal.... Gaia has 12% discount. I may buy too

Catherine, me too going to Taka! I don't know the details of the fair yet..you got insider info? Anyway, will be there early to survey first. Hehehe!

Wonder if Tanny has delivered by now? Tanny, if u're reading this, try asking for epidural if cannot tahan the pain. As the rest have said, can help u to relax and speed up dilation.

Catherine, no worries then. Maybe only if ur colleague happens to be at the clinic? Otherwise I'll wait till the next time I see Dr P. Thanks!
happy.gif

Jo3, good to hear that u've found the root cause of ur fever. Now u can enjoy the BFg process much more!
happy.gif

Sashamama, ur hubby so nice! Buy a gift for u! I dun think I had or will have one lor, hahah... But anyway, baby's the best gift liao.
happy.gif

Tromso, thks for sharing ur process of going to the delivery ward for check.

Miracle, maybe better get ur things all ready and packed in case baby decides to come early and surprise u?
happy.gif

Angel I saw the ad on straits times...
Pierced.... No la i flip my papers this morning.

Luv, k later i go find my colleague. Din see her for 2days mayb mc.

Miracles I see, geez...this VE really sounds scary
sad.gif
Hope your baby will have gained few hundred grams by Monday otherwise mid 2kg is great already
happy.gif

Catherine, wow this Dr Ong is quite popular heee... How's Clariss, common cough and cold? PD/ GP near your home not suitable enough? I have a list of GPs that can claim fr hubby's work, was told by FIL to check which ones have baby meds before heading down should we decide to try out GP in the future. Gd point but more phone callings lol....

hmm...my original plan oso to check out taka baby fair but after yest episode and I think more mucous plug came out last night, I'll beta stay close to home. The top part of my tummy oso hurts throughout the night, on and off but pain doesn't quite spread down, so I don't think it's serious contractions.

It's common to have top part of tummy hurting closer to labour is it?

Angel, do let u know what's gd at the baby fair
happy.gif

Tromso, thanks for your info.
happy.gif

Last night between 10-11pm, baby moved once only. My hubby kept talking n asked to move. But didn't. Usually will move a lot during that timing. Was a bit worried. But I waited awhile, maybe baby was too tired. Till 12+ then baby started to move a lot. Felt relieve.

I will take note on your info, just in case
happy.gif

No probs Baby me. My baby got back to active mode yesterday after the ctg check (I think she just wishes to see Dr Loh weekly lah cos he scheduled nxt appointment 2 weeks away)...lol... She was active throughout the night but reduced intensity, I guess lesser room now. Nurse was saying as long as hv 10 mvms in the day, even slight, it's ok. For me, there were more than 10 slight movements when stripped to ctg, so deemed to hv passed the test.

What happens is that, you'll be asked to press a button each time you feel a movement, this is recorded against the machine detected movement, for me, I'm about 80% spot on. All these are charted in a paper (plus heartbeat graph and contractions graph) that your hubby can monitor real time.

You continue to monitor ok, if in doubt can head down to tmc, I only paid $67 (after FBI discount) for a gd piece of mind
happy.gif

tanny..ask for epidural, if not later no energy push baby...i know the pain..so super duper pain...

J03...gd that yr fever is down...take care..

JoT...U still in hospital? hope u will recover soon

faithfully, hows the pain after c section?

sashamama...so excited for u

Hi catherine
At least urs is only 3hrs.. Me whole day very miserable..
sad.gif

I want to take the freequek oso got phobia.. Hb asks me to start with 3-4 first instead of 6.. Just now kkh LC call me n asks whether i want go down today to do the massage n i reject since only do it yesterday., didnt know so many theory behind bf...btw, she oso say can eat 9 tabs of freequek but i phobia now..

Hi tromso
Sorry, i sick till blur.. I call catherine LC, not christin.. Hee..

Hi gals
Thks for ur well wishes.. Time flies, my bbies will celebrate full mth end of next wk.. Yippy!! End of confinement n glad weather is super gd this mth..;) very happy tt fever had subside too n i can carry my bbies again.. Hope fever no longer come back n no more infection at breast area..
Whoever go to taka fair, can advise any gd lobang? Any cheaper rate for pigeon bb wipes? Taka website no info neh.. Thk u..

Hi Tanny
Hope u hv deliver by now.. That time i strap to Ctg, i know the pain when it reach 90. Very painful de when real contraction kick in.. But when u insert epidural, u will feel like a breeze.. Jiayou!!

Joanne I juz went to taka lucky I was early and fast. Pigeon wet wipes buy 4 packets free dun know what la... I told the sales promoter I can't carry. I will go on fri to buy. Piegon clothes is 3 for $10. Din see avent no time to go there. Parklon and lg r there I m buying the mat too. What else u gals want to know?

Oh ya to add on huggies has a booth there m size diapers is $10.95. Sorry me only see m size haha

Medela has a booth. I saw some wash cloth that is like $5.90 for a pack. Lots of toys there.

Thk u Catherine.. U mean 1pkt inside got 6pack of wipes or sell at one single pack n must buy 4? Any idea 4 packs for how much? Thk u... I feel like going down though on confinement now..;p is ur huggies cheaper than outside?

Pls la Joanne the fair is until 5aug. Slowly take yr time. For huggies diapers I dun use. My logic is for any diapers I buy, per piece should b around 0.20-0.25 cents. Anything higher no way. Besides now my gal is bigger so Even if we put on drypers or pet pet it will tahan her till the Next morning. No need those good types. One pack of the wet wipes is $19.50 with 6 packets inside. I have 10 packets at home that's y I m adopting a wait and see.

Hi gals,
Hubby n I went to ion to eat taste paradise dim sum then drove from ion to taka (lol) and I'm still resting in car now. Can't walk!!! Tummy tightens, breathless. But still die die wanna shop. Argh...

Dear Tromso n luv,
My current bags r either too big or too small for me to use daily ever since I go iPad. Been using recyclable cloth bags, lol. So decided to get a nice one but dunwanna splurge. Saw one at coach on 40% off. 700+ became 400+, top choice now. Size just right. Heh. Considered as cut-up gift not push gift cos I c-sect. Haha.

Dear Tanny,
How r u now? Jiayou!!!

Dear faithfully,
Started breastfeeding? Is there free flow longan red date tea and hot milo upon your request? Or they charge by the flask/cup?

Sashamama, still a lucky gal! I don't think my DH wld spend over a hundred bucks on a bag lor... Actually i wld scold him too if he does, LOL.

Hi Catherine
No choice neh., wipes finishing plus now CL is around to takecare 2 bbies without any problem.. But after finish Confinement, dun think my mum can cope with 2 bbies and my elder son without me around.. Thks for ur info on wipes.. Seems not much cheaper except plus gift only.. Wonder coming bb fair at expo got any gd lobang bo..

Hmm.. Wah, just hv a gdnap fr 3plus till now, shiok.. No wonder my mum n hb keep say i must rest alot now before CL left.. Ouch.. Breast engorge again.. Hope i wun get fever..

Hi shaahama,
I dnt hv the red date tea... But I always get free flow of milo every nw and then which I nv ask. My mum make red dates for me so it ok TMC nv give me.

After the ast. Wear off I feel cramp... Just nw I try to walk to loo it so painful lor... I hv to hunch my bk and walk like an old woman. It feels like many hooks hook onto ur tummy and pull when I try to walk... I told myself I can do it I can bear the pain de since I choose to go they Csec... When I see bb all is worth it...

Hi faithfully
Yes,tts how i feel too.. Super painful on2nd n 3rd day when anestestic wear off.. Dun dare drink so much water too as hate idea goto loo.. But my muscle down there cant feel much whether i high or low tide lor.. Just go after i drink big cup of red date drink.. Hb oways hv to help raise up my legs fr floor to bed as no muscle to move up myself.. I like first day when the urine bag is attach to us n i keep drink water oso nvm.. Oso can sleep better middle of night except nurse keep come disturb me with blood pressure, temp measurement n change drips.. 2nd night seldom come in liao.. U stay in single rm too? At least toilet is just beside.. Come to think of it now, i already pass 2wks n can walk around now with slight pain internal only..;) yesterday kkh doc say my scar already dry up nicely fr outside.. Yippy. I still worry is infection fr there tt cause my fever..;) try not to carry ur bb during ur healing period as we r not allow to carry heavy thing.. I carry though since my bbies r small..;) when r u discharging?

Btw, did u bf today already? I already start trying n hv some colostrum on 2nd day.. Nurse will push bbies in for me to try bf too..

Hi joanne, I am same like u. I hv colostrum on the 2nd day. Just nw they change my wound so itchy and pain cos the wound areas very sensitive. Then I use the binder I bought they do for me.. I try to walk bit by bit to help my wound to heal.

Hi, have posted a few photos of Taka fair deals in our FB secret group.

Btw, don't leave your basket of chosen unpaid items at the cashier thinking that you can go back later to pay. They just left the customers' basket at one side and don't bother. I pass my basket of unpaid items with them so as to go for lunch and then come back to shop somemore. But they lost it when I went back to collect. Very irresponsible!

Angelxuan, the cashier is not supposed to jagar your things leh. If everyone does the same as u, then the counter there all will hv so many baskets. So, is not they they r irresponsible

Hazel, the cashier should have rejected my request in the first place if they can't / don't do it. Then I would have just paid and take with me. Shouldn't give false promises and don't deliver. It's Takashimaya we are talking about - one of the reputable big shopping malls. No apology somemore, just shrugged shoulders when can't find it. Seriously didn't expect this kind of service attitude.

Back