(2012/11) Nov 2012

hi yjzllilone,
okay thanks for your input. I am striking off wipes and nursing bras for now. Do disposable breast pads come in free size? just wondering...
Adding desitin to my list for nappy cream. How different is desitin from drapolene? Is it something like desitin (medication) and drapolene (for prevention)? Ya receiving blankets are like swaddles? Is my indicated quantity too much? Yes, I am interested in milk storage too. I do plan to breastfeed for 3 months and on my last month, try to bottlefeed expressed milk. Which are better for storage, milk bags or bottles?

Hi oreordinary,
thanks for your input. I am striking off brush and comb for now. Ya precisely Singapore weather so hot. Having a newborn in air-con room, are they any effects? More prone to cold, flu? I thought those receiving blankets might keep baby warm...

Hi Porky,
thanks for your input. I shall check out the expiry dates at taka fair, if they are nearing, then shall just buy on last month. Afraid they might dry out earlier.

Has anyone gone for prenatal massage? or have booked your massage lady for postnatal? Anyone considering baby bellies or tried out there before?

Though the baby cot was actually bought for my nephew two yrs back, it was never used. My mother suggests that I get a contractor to install a spring hook to the ceiling and go all traditional in putting baby to sleep (rock the swing back and forth). Has anyone done this before?

Thanks y'all!!

Hi priya,

desitin is like medication, dapolene is for daily use. my cousin said, at the 1st sight of any rash, apply desitin..

i only have 2 receiving blankets currently.. was thinking wont go out that often??

as mentioned by someone above, milk bottles are preferable if space allows. milk bags better if theres a space constraint. im buying ard 8-10 storage bottles and some milk bags on standby.. hopefully got milk. hehe

priya - i will be going for one prenatal in aug, by Spa Infinity (used to do massage there before wedding, it's quite good). not sure about the prenatal, but will tell u how it went!

for the blankets and cloth diapers, i can't remember the prices, but i only recall thinking that they are rather pricey and there should be cheaper ones out there.

incidentally i saw the avent newborn bundle set $199, i think kiddy palace also sells it at the same price. so overall impression of taka fair is... meh. :p

Is it really bb kicks more when mummy is happy? hmm..i don know im so happy that my bb kicks so much and i feel really uncomfortable and pain.

hmm...think im very happy this preg thats why baby kicks more this time haha..

jo's, why u feel pain when baby kick so much ?

Porky, maybe its bcos of her current position and frequent kicking, i feel very uncomfortable..sometimes i will say "ouch" in the office with her sudden kicks that my colleagues all ask me what happened..lol

oh hahahaha..but we only like 5mths+ leh...if nearer to 7-8mths the kicks will be even stronger ! whole tummy can be out of shape lol

wah u 2 weeks earlier than me
happy.gif

btw u need babysitter or confinement nanny ?

Hi ladies,

Haven't login for a long time, only manage to catch a breather now.

Seems like lots of mummies here are stocking up during baby fair. I have stocked up my milk bottles, wipes, cotton and breast pad for my bb. The rest I will recycle what I have from #1.

Anyone using medela bottles to feed bb before? I find the teats very narrow and small. I'm planning to bf and I'm afraid bb will have nipple confusion. My other bottles are wide neck Avent and pigeon bottles.

hi,
few items looking to sell:
1. Avent Sterilizer @$30, good working condition
7329290.jpg
7329291.jpg

2. confinement herbal bath @$1.20/pkt
7329292.jpg

3. baby bath for jaunice @$6/pkt (2 small pkts)
7329293.jpg
7329294.jpg

Please email to [email protected] to deal. Thanks.

hi MTBs,

im from Aug thread & i have an extra tube of Mustela Stretch Marks cream to let go. im using my 2nd tube now & do not have any stretch marks although im popping next month.

just bought the twin pack at Takashimaya last week. selling at $47.90 including normal post. pls PM if interested. thanks.

7330231.jpg

Josey: I used Medela bottles to feed my #1. But the nipples on the ones I used were the wide based ones.. Cos my set came from US. I think I bought the narrow ones b4 in SG, but didn't use them cos not compatible with my wide-based rings.

Other brands u can consider is NUK? Heard many mummies use it with no issue..

My #1 could use any bottle.. Medela, avent, playtex.. Hopefully #2 will b the same..
happy.gif

mummies, i have signed a package with jamu wellness @ jurong point,16 X pre/post natal massage + 2 X jamu wrap + 2 X herbal steam for $1088...i used the massage twice, looking for someone to take over the remaining package for $850..anyone interested??
reason being: i stay at pasir ris, too far for me to travel all the way to the west..

Hi yjzllilone,

okies, will keep a check on the quantity bought. Ya, I dun think i will bring the newborn out that often, at least for the first few months. So should I even get a stroller with bassinet? How long will it be, before I buy a standard stroller (just the slide) ? The baby must be at least 6 months is it? I guess bottles are okay, cos my office refri is empty on most days...

Hi Han,

Ya, do tell me about the massage. I am looking out for massage ladies who can massage/bath the newborn baby together with postnatal massage. Do you know of anyone like that?
Ya, I get what you mean, I bought the philips steamer bundle at kiddy for 135 (like the same price everywhere, including metro). But the medela swing bundle was 289 at kiddy, whereas its 279 at taka fair (someone mentioned it above)...
If the sheets and blankets are not cheap at the fair, what other places might have comparatively low prices? any idea?

hi priya, baby 3mths old can use standard stroller. but u may need to put a head support cushion for infant. something look like this. some stroller comes with it and is removable when baby is older

7333297.jpg

any mummies here drinking Enfamama A+ ? i got a $5 off 900g Enfamama voucher to give away..pm me if keen. expiry 20 sept 2012

Hi Priya, I can check with my confinement lady on her contact for postnatal massage. Will be engaging her postnatal massage.

Not sure about other places for sheets and blankets though, sorry! I have yet to check out the Baby Hypermart - does anyone know if it's really a one-stop affordable baby store??

baby hypermart's strollers are cheaper.. but for the rest of the stuffs, may not be so..

you can check out baby kingdom which is a few units away.. haven bought anything from there yet.

i will prolly be going down to Cheong Choon Store at Chinatown this weekend to check out the cots / playpens n strollers.

Han, I bought most of my thgs for #1@ d bb hypermart but i feel that it mite nt b d cheapest place, but it is convenient cos u can get evrythg there. Smtimes wif sales@other places, u can get beta deals elsewhere. But if u r lazy, can just go there.

Darienna: I din noe sg only carry d narrow teats for medela til i went taka fair..wanted to buy d wide based teats online but since d trade in bottles and free bottles fr medela booth@taka give d bottle wif narrow discs, den i just buy d narrow teats..

priya: smtimes aussino have very gd deals on sheets and blankets for cots..u can go check. If price is nt an issue, u can check out Casa Kidi@tampines, they have many designs and very pretty but more ex la =)

Both bb kingdom n hypermart are located at 83 Kaki bukit avenue, shun li industrial park. It's the first block ur right side when u enter the compound.

I felt bb hyperstore staff are better than bb kingdom.
Further, I think u may be better off getting stuff from elsewhere than from bb kingdom. Wet wipes still Chinatown (forgot which shop) cheaper. If not the deal from ntuc on piegon is pretty good, if u dun have the time to go Chinatown.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shirlynn</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>dadnmum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>amanpp</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chrisq</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Elated</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jia</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>queen kay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowberries</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Yanyan1211</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Preciousgal</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Sabelle Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>josey</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Von</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>charmaine lin</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Housewifeagent</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>eunicechen</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cosi*bb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Priya</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>heartbeats</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>7/10 Nov</TD><TD>#1 &amp; #2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>jo's mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Chris goh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Junaine</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Dev</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ninjazuk</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>piangz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Bunbunmummy</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Jingzer</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Ping</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Macmac</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>sweetycute</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Ashlynn Koh</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Beloved~</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Jaxa</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>mylittleprince</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>yjzlilone</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr.Lubna</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Hui</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>nana-ananas</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl? </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>straylamb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jess Ma</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>LaLaa</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Alison Jenner</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>ecisan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>QP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Wendy Tan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Piggiedearz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Chang Lyn Mun</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Enidtan</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Melly Leow</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>dashdot</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Clarisse_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>oreodinary</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>stannryane</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>joanne ng</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Lizliz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>ahko80</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>anterina</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>chachas</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>liew lin ping</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>niko</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Darienna</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Laruru</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>foxinthesnow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Nur Azizah</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>cloudys</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>peachsorbet</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Strengthnblessing</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Ivy Chee</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Khong CC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Ling Lim</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Pinkie</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Sharon Choong</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>dappy</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>pinkfuschia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>twinkle24</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>eve~</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Lee</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>priyanka punjabi</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Anupriya Agarwal</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1 &amp; #2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>hamrachleia</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>pigmohippo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Sasha11</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>babystone</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Lee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>candymama</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#5</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Mrs Teo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Preggy10</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Anita Kale</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Jo Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Choon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Dorine Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Liangmin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks Darienna, mine is a US set too. I'm just curious abt the teats. The wide base ones seems quite narrow to me, I'm still considering if I should use it for bb as I ordered a couple of 8oz bottles from Amazon and they comes with wide base teats.

For my #1 I have been using Avent and Pigeon bottles, so will be using these 2 brands for #2 too.

For mummies who want to buy mittens, booties, NB clothes and towel, you can check out the wholesale shop at bugis. The HDB shop houses opposite the Kwam Im Tong, first shop after the hawker centre.

They have those old fashion singlet tops with lots of holes ones that we use to wear when we are young. Mittens and booties are cheap too.

hi imlind, not sure if you can go for a rock concert. just to share, when i had my #1, i went for F1 race. I was about 7 mths preg that time. Now he is 3.5 and he doesn't like loud noise. Can't bring him to anywhere enclosed with loud noise or even disneyland fireworks he doesn't like cos its too loud....sometimes i wonder if its because of the F1 race hahaha ....there may be no link but just sharing my experience..hahaha

The other day I went for the latest batman movie.. and the little one was kicking vigorously whenever there was loud music. Not sure whether he's enjoying it or otherwise. haha..
Imlind, maybe you should check with your gynae.. It's a sit-down concert right?

imlind, according to my friend, that's what she did instead of buying baby mozart/ baby music equipment, cos she loves musicals and concerts! her daughter is about a year old now and is really cute and bubbly, so i suppose there is not much harm.
i went to watch prometheus and batman dark knight (although friends were suggesting I shld stay away from intense movies but what's a movie buff to do haha), was initially worried but bub is kicking, so i think it's juz a response to stimulus + my 'mood' when i'm watching these movies (exciting and intense!)
happy.gif

however if u're really concerned, just give your gynae a call to allay your fears.
happy.gif

I m going for garbage concert in august. And its a sit down concert *thank goodness* will check w gyne this weekend just to be sure. Thank you all

Oh. Also. On bb clothings, sometime neighbourhood market also a good source to look out for.
happy.gif
and if u stay at west side, bukit timah plaza level 2 I think, got a shop selling bb to kid clothing. Bb top for new born 3 for 15.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Hi, mummies

I have a CL whom I have personally used for no. 1 and no. 2. She is very pro BF and cooks wonderful food, not the usual boring confinement food all the time. She is now available in Nov/Dec due to a last minute cancellation. If any mummies is looking for a good CL, please call Aunty Lezhuang at +60 19 761 7828. I am not an agent ya, just helping a friend. As for rates, pls call or sms her to check directly. Thanks.
happy.gif
</font></font>

i got those baby tops from JL expo fair 4pc for $10..v nice and sweet design
happy.gif

any mummies here getting a baby monitor ? i wan to get a set can see and hear baby one...

Hey Porky,
thanks for the info. I was always wondering why some babies had those head cushions on... didnt know that its used after 3 months. In that case, I guess stroller can wait till the baby is born, and I shall get the one with head cushions. No, I dun have an idea what taka bundle included. Mine from kiddy palace, had ice packs, bottle brush and kiddy bowl. umm, how useful is baby monitor?

Hi Han,
let me know of the pricing too,
happy.gif

Hi Rin,
I checked out aussino website, they mainly sell bedsheet covers for babies rite? Or their store sell more baby accessories?

Hi chrisgohsy,
thanks for the address, took it down. In baby hypermart website, they didnt indicate the same address though. I guess they are beside each other.

Hi josey,
thanks for the info, i live around little india, so will pop by to explore.

hi imling, oh so $279 actually quite worth to get leh since got bottles n cooler bag. btw, bb monitor have video and audio type. but still cant decide wan to install IP camera or just get a bb monitor

hi priya, the head cushion can use from newborn till like 6mths. then u can remove it. most capella and combi strollers will come with this head cushion. my baby will slp with my helper so i need a bb monitor to view in case she overslept and cant hear bb crying lol..

aussino website dont hv much info. u can go down their biggest store. i just got a nice fren help me to get the fitted cot sheet quite good deal
happy.gif
they hv bb blanket, face towel also

Porky.
Maybe an IP camera might be good long turn cos u can also used it to check out ur maid when u return to work/ out for appointment.
And yes. I think the swing package is worthy
as compare to blogshop selling us set w limited warranties. And probably I realised I also dun have much time to hunt for other alterntive sources.
happy.gif
lazy me. Hahaha

Oh. And can someone update my info? Previously under chrisgoh. No22.
Hospital NUH
Bb no 1.
Age 34.
Gyne Dr Stephen Chew
I m old. For a first timer.
Thank you. ;)

Back