(2012/11) Nov 2012

Hi Olivia, I'm seeing Dr Woody too. Currently my frequency of visit is about every 4 week. Just did my DS last week too and the nurse at his clinc did call and inform of the results. I think this is norm. Have another friend of my also with him and she is due next month, but her frequency of visit is about every 3 weeks and she said may start to see him every 2 weeks from now onwards.

I do look for forward to every visit with doc woody as I will be able to see baby gal again. Can't wait for my next visit!

<font color="0000ff">Hi Ivy, no one call me up on the result I guess no news is good news. Sonograher commented that all is well and fine
happy.gif
</font>

hi,

anyone buying or preparing beansprout husks pillows for ur little one?

i am still thinking to buy this round..for my #1..i did my own..too tedious..hahaha

Heartbeats: my gynae started checking bb's weight from my 17 week scan.. He will just say whether baby is growing well, but usually I will ask for the weight.. Just went for my detailed scan on tues (20wks6days) n bb was 429g.. Gynae commented that bb got big tummy.. Haha..
happy.gif

Hi mummy,

I have one question regarding safety of eating sliced fish soup typically found in food court. Normally it's made out of a fish called mackerel or 马鲛鱼. Google from internet, some types of mackerel contains high level of mercury which is bad for foetus development.

Have you ever considered this issue? Do you eat sliced fish soup from food court?

Lily

hi lily,

personally for me, all food is fine if you eat in moderation. but i stay away from sashimi and alcohol.

Darienna, can you help me update gender of bb = boy.
I am #79

ivy, yes when near 30weeks he will see us every 2weeks to make sure tt baby got kick and waterbag fluid..

olivia, huh no one call u ? they will call within a week aft ur DS..even results ok they will still need to inform u..mayb u wan to call the clinic and ask ? btw u at cck or sk clinic ?

yanyan, i self made one for my #1 last time..but this time i bgt the puku brand 100% organic beansprout pillow
happy.gif
good size and not too heavy

lily, i used to like sliced fish soup from food court but this preg i dont like anymore..the smell make me wan to puke

Darienna
thanks.
yday after scan immediately went shopping.. then realised boys nothing much interesting. lol.

end up buying gals' stuff for #1....

Mrs. Teo, whahaha..ya girls stuff is more than boys...boys only t-shirt/ polo tee and pants..

mummies, i don have any cravings for food..but i crave for coffee..everyday must drink at least 1 cup of coffee...

<font color="0000ff">Hi Porky, I'm at CCK clinic. I don't remember the clinic call me up for detailed scan result for my #1. Only call me for for Oscar scan result. </font>

Thanks Porky for the info.

Yan yan, I will be doing the pillow too, my mum is making it for me.

Ladies, anyone has bad dreams about giving birth before? Had one Reli bad 2 days ago, dreamt that I was rushing to the hospital, running on my way as transportation was not available. When I reached the hospital, doc told me no epidural for me! I woke up in tears and quickly told my hubby I dun want to give birth anymore.

Darienna, sound like your gynea is Reli good as weight is taken during check-up. I dun remember my gynea does any weight measurement since the 1st time I started seeing him. Hubby was feeling strange too why he did not do any further checks except to scan the baby and askin you any problems.

hi mummies..no time no chat....

too bad to have missed the gathering, jus came back yesterday from my 2 weeks japan trip..lots of loots for my newborn...jus nice before i went for the trip, DS confirmed its a ger!

jo's mummy, u are not the only one...my ger is more active than the kor kor previously...now at 23+ weeks..her kicks are damn powerful..i cant imagine the final trimester..

yan yan - i will be making our own beansprouts pillow..my mil works in the market, so she can get tonnes of the husks den we hyst have to wash n dry it..

breastpump: swear by my medlea freestyle..convenient and lightweight and very user friendly...
darienna, i pm u the spareparts list in fb, let me know if u revieve it...

prenatal classes: went for the Wong BB class 2 yrs back, definately much cheaper than now...some of her notes are useful..there are some pelvic exercises she teaches and also sme food reciepes...tho my mum did my confinement for me, but its also been quite a while since she handle a baby, so at least with the pre natal class, i also know what to do when the baby is out...afterall, u only get to attend it once in a lifetime...=)

low placenta: also having it right now...my gynae almost stop me from travelling cos he worries i have bleeding...but thank god everything turns out fine..but i might have to do c-sect again as my 1st c-sect is only like 20 odd months apart by then, not sure if the wound have fully recovered....

co-sleeping: my #1 now at 16 months sleeps himselfs in a cot cos he turns too much when he sleeps...so he's going to sleep in a seperate room with the daddy when mei mei comes out..n mei mei will sleep with me on the bed ourselves..easier for me to bf in the middle of the night, also i find that they sleep better when they slp beside mummy...

Heartbeat, think your gynae will check for u soon coz hv to monitor if bb got gain weight/growing ..

Ivy, r u v stress over giving birth? Usually ppl said if u can rem the dream, it won't happen..

Ling Lim yes definitely feeling stress and anxiety is building up as each day passes by, especially this is my first time and ever since young I have phobia when it comes to body matters.

Yup heartbeats.. Like ling lim says, will for sure start monitoring.. More so for u since u r having twins, ur gynae will want to make sure ur twins r thriving... For me, I usually just ask if my gynae don't say.. Hehe.. ;)

hi mommies! wow Nov babies also a lot! I'm from dec group but will opt for c section, haven decide the date, maybe late nov or early dec, so maybe i can join both? hehe

can help me update?
nickname: mi_baby
baby #2
gender girl
hosp nuh
Dr anita kale
edd 10 Dec (might c section on 29Nov)
thank u
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shirlynn</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>dadnmum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>amanpp</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chrisq</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Elated</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jia</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>queen kay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowberries</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Yanyan1211</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Preciousgal</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Sabelle Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>josey</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>charmaine lin</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Housewifeagent</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>eunicechen</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cosi*bb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Priya</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>heartbeats</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>7/10 Nov</TD><TD>#1 &amp; #2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jo's mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Chris goh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Junaine</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Dev</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>piangz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Bunbunmummy</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jingzer</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Ping</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Macmac</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>sweetycute</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Ashlynn Koh</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Beloved~</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Jaxa</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mylittleprince</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yjzlilone</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr.Lubna</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Hui</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>nana-ananas</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl? </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>straylamb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jess Ma</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>LaLaa</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Alison Jenner</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>QP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Wendy Tan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Piggiedearz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Enidtan</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Melly Leow</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>dashdot</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Clarisse_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>oreodinary</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>stannryane</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>joanne ng</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Lizliz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>ahko80</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>anterina</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>chachas</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>liew lin ping</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>niko</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Darienna</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Laruru</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>foxinthesnow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Nur Azizah</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>cloudys</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>peachsorbet</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Ivy Chee</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Khong CC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Ling Lim</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Pinkie</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Sharon Choong</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>pinkfuschia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>twinkle24</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>priyanka punjabi</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Anupriya Agarwal</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1 &amp; #2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>hamrachleia</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>pigmohippo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Sasha11</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>candymama</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#5</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Mrs Teo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Preggy10</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Anita Kale</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Jo Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Choon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Dorine Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Liangmin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi pls update for me #84.. Mine will be at gleneagles under dr lee Keen whye. My edd 21nov! It's my first bb~~ Hee... Thanks... My age is 28...

Barneybb. Quite a lot of mix information about drinking dong cong cao. My Sil said it should be stop by fifth month. But my friends drank all the way. I am pacing myself to have the drink every 10th days.

Hi all!

Would like to join the thread. =)
Can help me to update?

Details:
Nickname: eve~
BB : No.2
Gynae: Dr Lee
Hosp: Raffles
EDD: 27/11/2012

Thanks!

Hi barneybb, my mum cooked once every week and I will have the soup only.

Been taking for the past 1 month or so, have stopped recently and will probably start again much later.

hi mummies !

ivy, our gynae only starts to tk bb's weight aft 20weeks...he dont tk mummy's weight unless u are big size...so far for my #1, he never took my weight before..jus hv to monitor it at home if u hv a weighing scale
happy.gif

yanyan, i bgt the puku beansprout pillow at punggol plaza..they sell cheaper. if u buy 2 will get 10% disc. kiddy palace also selling but the price is higher. i attached a pix for u here haha (1 for my #1 in case he jealous if i only buy for meimei)

7287178.jpg

its at level 2..the shop selling many baby stuff de..now some brands like avent, puku on 20% disc. u go check it out ! u stay at punggol also ??

Hello Mummies,
anyone looking for 2nd hand stroller?
Used less than 2 years Maclaren Techno XLR Buggy Stroller - Orange Colour

Selling at $300. I can send me pictures or you may arrange to view at my place.

Cheers,
bluelady

barneybaby: We're fretting over the same thing also.. TMC or Mt A. Have you done the hospital tours already? We will decide after our tour, in early Aug.

Hi All,

Would like to join this thread as well.
Pls help to update my details, thanks!

Nickname: ecisan
BB : No.1
Gynae: Dr Tan Kim Teng
Hosp: KKH
EDD: 14/11/2012

Can i check whether anyone still drinking collagen drink, be it the bottled ones or powder ones? Is it safe to continue drinking?

hi those mommies from nuh, there is this package from 20weeks onwards but they only include 2 scans on 22weeks and 32weeks. den the rest of the check up no scan at all? how they monitor the baby size and others from 32weeks onward?

Mibaby. I think the rest of the scans will be w ur gyne? Only detailed scan at 22 n 32 will be done in hospital?
Didn't take up their package. My gyne operate a weekend clinic while his weekdays are spent at NUH.

imlind, im seeing my gynae at nuh. at 16 weeks, they didnt do scan for me. so im wondering how they monitor baby's growth with only 2 scan from 20 weeks onward..
sad.gif

Mibaby. Maybe u can ask for more details when u are there for your next appointment? Cos even at clinics, most of the time, scan w be done. U got package w them already?

Porky, thanks for informing. No wonder hubby and I are curious why our friends' gynea all take their weight on every visit. When is your next visit to see dr woody? I'm going tonight, can't wait to see baby again!

Back