(2012/10) Oct 2012

Judy: Welcome!! As we're in the midst of some admin updates, we'll add u as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience
happy.gif

In the meantime, pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Dear all, pls beware of this confinement lady from malacca. Her name is aunty Meimei. She is recommended by another confinement lady call aunty guihua from malacca..

To keep it short, her cooking is terrible!! My mum, mum in law n my hubby all say her cooking is super terrible! My hubby even say he can cook better than her.. She even had a cooking recipe book which I found she hide it in my kitchen cabinet.. She dun even cook longan red date water everyday n keep leftover longan red date water for me to drink in fridge.. She complain n gossip abt everything.. Say my house kitchen small, kaya not nice, bath tub not good, massage lady fat, baby clothing not gd, my relative fat, etc etc.. N she keep some half cook meat in the fridge n recook tomoro for mi to eat..when I tell her off she even threaten mi to pay her salary n she will leave.. N she love to go shopping.. Ask my mum in law go shopping with her few times but mum in law reject her.. I bring her go buy groceries at giant end up she go shopping buy clothes herself..

The worst thing mi n my hubby feel abt her is that she I not appreciative! She even tell mi aunty guihua is not gd etc etc.. She should have some ethics n be appreciative since it's aunty guihua who recommend her the job but yet she turn around n gossip abt her..

Aunty Meimei Hp is 0102319077
Aunty guihua Hp is 91305526, 60122878467

I m not gaining anything from this post. I just hope all mummies will beware n especially first time mums like mi will not get such bad experience when we hav to pay so much for confinement lady n we can't get gd confinement at all!

Ericiang & Ting17: Your FB privacy settings are still set to private. Selena is unable to locate or send friend request to u.

Pls change your FB privacy settings so that you allow public search and also allow people to send friends requests to u.

Selena will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when she does. Thereafter, she'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve her invitation then
happy.gif

Jennifer: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Selena will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when she does. Thereafter, she'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve her invitation then
happy.gif

Just a gentle reminder - For mummies/daddies who would like to be added to our forum list & FB Oct group, pls provide the following info.

You can either post ur info here or PM me. For those who are gg to PM me, pls at least notify me here at this thread, as sometimes I've problems receiving my PMs.

Format as follows:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Edd:
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west):
FB name :
Email:

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u. This is to ensure that Selena (Novembaby) can search for u faster and easier online.

Thanks
happy.gif

Victor/Ting17: Selena is totally unable to locate u on FB, so I think your privacy settings hv not been changed to public yet. Can u pls check again and let me know once u've changed it?

Stjt: I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

happy.gif

Ericiang: Noted, I've requested Selena to try to locate and add u as friend again. Pls check tat u've oso changed ur privacy settings to allow ppl to send friends request to u.

happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I am from Aug 2012 thread and will like to recommend my current confinement lady if anyone of u are still sourcing for one..

Very patient, reliable and Cooks pretty well and is very knowledgeable in terms of what ingredients/food to prepare for the mummy in order to get a nutritious diet.

Her contact: 65 9086 7255 / +60 18 777 4690 (Anna)
She is still with me so if u will like to get in touch with her, u may wanna call her SGD number

Princessp: Selena says she had sent you a FB friend request few days ago. Can you pls check again?

happy.gif

Summerpiggy: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

Just a gentle reminder - For mummies/daddies who would like to be added to our forum list & FB Oct group, pls provide the following info.

You can either post ur info here or PM me. For those who are gg to PM me, pls at least notify me here at this thread, as sometimes I've problems receiving my PMs.

Format as follows:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Edd:
FB name :
Email:

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u. This is to ensure that Selena (Novembaby) can search for u faster and easier online.

Thanks
happy.gif

Hi mummies I popped in from the April thread.
I am trying to gather number for a pregancy public forum Tom at mbs 3-5pm.
The sponors agreed that if I can gather 20 people put talk fee will be 5 dollars instead of 10.
There's talk on overall wellness of pregnacy by dr, breasts reding my mrs Wong and goodie bags. The fees are 10 dollars but if I can get 20 participants they can give motherhood forum group at 5 dollars, any one wants to go?
I want to go for the breast feeding talk cos mrs Wong Boi Poh is really good and plus the goodie bag, it's fr mother care, Abbott, pegion like very worth it.
Can u email me ur name, hp, email n I/c to secure the registration by 4pm today?
My emal is [email protected]
Thank you!

Hi happymum,

i wanna go to that talk too because got wbb lolz.. but the rest of the talk by other people i dunno is it worth to do or not.

the $5 fee is it per couple?

Irene: Welcome, we've the same edd!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

Msbpb: Welcome!! Pls provide me with your full FB name as well for easier search.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u
happy.gif

Hi Serene, i am new here, please add me too
happy.gif
thanks

BB#: 2
Hospital: Mount A
Gynae: Dr Fong
Edd: 17/10/2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): West
FB name : Annie Chi
Email: [email protected]

Annie: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

Msbpb: Pls provide me with your full FB name as well for easier search.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u
happy.gif

Pansy: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

Hello Mummies and Daddies..
I think i have signed up here before but was rather inactive for awhile and also have changed my gynae.. Wanna join the FB page too..

BB#: 2
Hospital: TMC
Gynae: Dr. Caroline Khi
Edd: 22-Oct-2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): East
FB name : Edith Mindy

Add me on FB k!

I guess most of us are counting down to the Big day. How's everyone feeling now?

AS this is my 2nd baby and m at my 33weeks now. Guess What?!?!! I have not prepared anything at all. Feeling abit gancheong now.. as my friend starts to remind me by asking how's my preparation going? errmmmm then i start to realise.. Oh I have done nothing yet! My bb girl have no place to sleep yet. Arrgghhz the room is still in a mess.. hahaha My 2yrs old Son has just too many things and wanted to pack them to make space for his meimei also tough. hahaha Guess i have to start working on it soon...

Mindy: Welcome back!! Are you #110 (BBTM) on Ccharis' list above?

I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and update ur info on the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

For 2nd babies onwards, I guess we're more preoccupied n busier wif our elder kids. It's pretty normal, as u'll find when u hv access to our FB pg.

Annie: Selena (Novembaby) is unable to locate u on FB.

Kindly update me once u've changed ur settings so that I can request Selena to search and add u, thanks.

Shazlynn: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

Kaijia: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

serenelm, Yes Yes! M #110 BBTM hahaha
is it all chats and discussions are on FB now.. seems like this thread has become more of advertisement thread.

No discussion of bb stuffs anymore?

Hi Serenelm,

Kindly add me to the FB group too.

BB#: 1
Hospital: Mount E
Gynae: Dr. Kowa
Edd: 8-Oct-2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): North
FB name : Amy Koh

Mumsy: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

Selena will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when she does. Thereafter, she'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve her invitation then.

It's so coincidental, I'm oso with Dr Kowa, stay in the north area and has the same edd as u. So u'll be delivering in Mt E too? I'll be seeing Dr Kowa tmr morning
happy.gif

Hi Serenelm,

What coincidence! I just saw Dr Kowa earlier this week. The next time will be 37 weeks. It's my first child so I'm really clueless but excited. Will be delivering at Mount E. Any advice for me?

This is actually my 4th delivery by Dr Kowa, he's a really nice and friendly gynae, just tat the waiting time is always so long at his clinic. His nurses, Belinda & Annie, are oso very friendly.

If ur hubby's driving, dun forget to get ur complimentary parking from the hospital after u deliver
happy.gif

Msbpb: I've requested Novembaby (Selena) and Ccharis (Andra) to add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

Msbpb: Selena (Novembaby) is unable to locate u on FB.

Kindly update me once u've changed ur settings so that I can request Selena to search and add u, thanks.

You can either post ur info here or PM me. For those who are gg to PM me, pls at least notify me here at this thread, as sometimes I've problems receiving my PMs (and hence may miss ur PM).

Format as follows:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Edd:
FB name :
Email:

Thanks
happy.gif

Msbpb (Lynn): Selena (Novembaby) is unable to locate u on FB.

Annie: Selena (Novembaby) is unable to locate u on FB.

Back