(2012/10) Oct 2012

Serenelm,

I agree with you. Since need so many bottles, might as well do it ourself. He he he.... So exciting and looking forward to tomorrow.
happy.gif

Welcome DorisAnn!

SnU: No worries. Glad the receipt arrived safely.

Angzhao wine: I loved it when my CL stirfried it with chicken etc. Yummy. I also took alot of pig stomach soup with peppercorns (maybe it's a hainanese thing), double boiled kidney with brandy, papaya fish soup and double boiled black chicken soup. Ended up hardly lost any weight during confinement
happy.gif

At first I didn't dare take much alcohol either but I checked with Mrs Wong BB and was told it is fine to do so as long as there is 3 hours gap to the next time I feed baby (if I recall correctly)

Namie, think it's ok to take angzhao /rice wine as long as it's cooked as the alcohol will get evaporated once cooked...i took > 10 bottles for #1 and i was bf'ing for 9 mths.

Hi ccharis i think you left out my baby details. Here you go...

Nick : New Chapter
BB# : 1
Hospital : TMC
Gynae : Dr Paul Tseng
EDD : 01 October 2012
NSEW : Central

Ccharis
Ya. Bought to tears during the wait and you are not suppose to walk around too much so as not tO affect the results.

hi ming8110
yep, arrived in 1 piece.

calling out,
who have mother en vogue reciept can give me ?
(requesting $60+ more to get membership.....)

finally,
thanks all for the kind inputs on rice wine.

a neighbour (male) rang me up at 9+ last night to tell me where to buy. hahahha, made me panic.... cos he sounded like its a must have.
and thankfully many here seconded the opinion.

ordered 3 bottles from the older folks at home.
(their home base operations)

phew... 1 headache off my mind.

Hi Ccharis,
With regards to Tmc single ward, wat u can do is go to the hospital tour n there is a form for u to fill up on ur preference for room. Filled up the form and hand to the registration counter. This is to tell them your preference. Tat is wat I did. Then I received by mail a booklet n some online details to register my preference again. Of coz this will depend on availability on delivery date. The hospital tour can help u understand wat are the rooms like , the numbwr of rms and how much the cost etc .

Yukie: Your hubby's so cute, to tell u to prepare all these. My hubby's the opposite, keep telling me no need to buy so early de :p

Idealistic: Okie, I've asked Novembaby (Selena) to try to add u again. Pls accept her friend request when she sends one to u. And thereafter, pls approve her invitation to add u to our FB Oct group
happy.gif

Serene,

I'd already deviced something out to answer my hubby whenever he said the same sentence as your... No need to buy so early de.

I will say, by the time I too Humpty Dumpty to walk, you settle everything for me k? He then raise white flag say... Let's go! Heeee....

Angeline: That's a good one, haha!! But my hubby will probably say, "Then good lor, dun even need to buy le"... Cos he knows I'm very particular abt quality and brands, so need to choose personally. Lol :p

For glutinous rice wine.. I ordered the white color ones for my confinement. My mom said i need around 15 bottles haha...

As for getting ready for birth.. my hubby is the same.. "why buy so early... still got time.."

<font color="0000ff">Yukie:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ya.. Yr hubby so cute.. Will tell u all these.. My hubby wnt auto do all these.. I am the one telling him that no much time to prepare lao.. Only left 1.5mths.. Cos I was told not to prepare bb stuffs over chinese 7th mth.. So by the time 7th mth is over.. Almost due lao.. Only can do washing for bb stuffs lao.. And I am the one who initial to go whr get stuffs.. He will just follow me to carry the stuffs back.. Like yest, we went kiddy Palace to shop for cot mattress, etc.. </font>

Have started buying bits here and there :p
first one will have lotsa stuff to buy!

Feel that it's also better not to drag near delivery, as least now we have the energy and not so "heavy" which make shopping easier and fun heeee

Baby_jo, me too not gotten a single thing for #2. Will prob go thru the baby clothes soon and see if need/want to get any, mayb jus for CNY n xmas.. i asked gynae to confirm gender last checkup in case detailed scan wrong and i din buy many clothes. he said 101% confirmed boy!

for us, the main thing to buy is another breast pump (cuz mine spoilt) and the consumables. and wash the clothes and setup the playpen to ensure its still good
happy.gif

i jus woke from a 2.5h slumber with #1, he is still sleeping. cant believe it
sad.gif
what a pig.

our "little one" is week 24 tomorrow.

now adays,
wife say the baby sooooo active,
keeps moving.

hahahhaha

just now in car,
seat belt.
wife arms folded..

then suddenly the baby kicked hard....
seemed like saying :" hey, give me space !"

hahahah
so excited !

SnU, for me.. its my sitting posture and how I ly on the bed.. he will kick, scratch, turn just to make me change... if my hubby's beside me.. he would adapt the "caesar milan" method on boi boi... so sad rite?? like training a puppy.. but what do you know.. it worked
sad.gif

Hi Mummies,

For my #2 is also very different. Much more active than my #1. And these few days, he's so high up. My tummy now is quite high up, causing heartburn to me daily. That day, the acid even shoot up into my nose. So sickening.

Yukie> it's true to be ready 1month before delivery and now is the time to shop/pack, when we go into T3, we are less mobile, always aching &amp; we might even encounter cramps etc. So it's good to do all the shopping of big/necessity items now if there is time. Then in T3 all the washing/sorting etc...My #1 was 3wks plus earlier, so almost 1mth early!

Raspy: I'm getting very bad heartburn these few days too. Can't even lay down or lean back to watch tv w/o feeling the heartburn
sad.gif

omg, looks like everyone having the same symptoms. me oso having heartburn. worse still, i m having sore throat and runny nose! hiaz... so sian.

My colleagues been exclaiming how big my tummy has grown over last 2 weeks . I'm in week 25. When does tri 3 start ?

On babymoon - Hubby changed his mind n now It's sEntosa ....

Hi ccharis and mommies,
I'm new too, please kindly add me ;)

BB# : 1
Hospital : KKH
Gynae : TBC
EDD : 24 October 2012
NSEW : North

i never really suffered heartburn in #1 and this pregnancy, or i dunno what it is. i just feel my tummy is stretched incredibly and i can't sit very comfortably without leaning back or leaning all the way front. such an awkward position. despite this, still had to wash my #1's bottom in the middle of my dinner cuz solo parennting these days..

Hi all

I'm back!!!
happy.gif

How have you gals been? I just went for my detailed scan &amp; it's confirmed to be a Baby Prince!!
happy.gif

Seems that there are many dragon boys around this year

serenelm, can add me to fb group too? my email is- [email protected]
hope to join &amp; catch up more often with you gals.
happy.gif

serenelm, angelneo,rach (chocoball), skinneybeenie- same here, my heartburn seems more often nowadays too, feel uncomfortable especially when nearing to bed times
sad.gif
need to wake up for hot water remedy relieve &amp; burping. :p

angelneo- is the shopping spree still on?

mayday80- Where are you going for the prenatal class?

Welcome meixuan!
happy.gif

Yo, shall we organize a meet-up for all Oct mummies, a celebration moving towards our 3rd trimester? anyone keen? ;)

For all Oct mommies who are not on Facebook, do join us there because it seems that there is more activity on Facebook versus here.

Cya there!

Shirsweetiepie: Can I hv ur full FB name pls? And pls adjust ur FB privacy settings to allow public search and oso allow ppl to send u friend request
happy.gif

Shirsweetiepie,

The shopping spree had ended.
happy.gif

However, we are all looking out for next round of very attractive sales. Will keep you in loop!
happy.gif

On Tmc pedietrican - any recimmendatuokn on baby doc in Tmc ? Nurse asks me who I want during my delivery stay n I blur

Btil - Maybe you should ask your gynae since he/she should be familiar with the PDs. Mine hasn't ask me the PD question yet.

Hey Mummies, Just wanted to share this information.

Anyone who wants to buy the DryMama Reusable nursing pads at promotion price has to hurry.

7206181.gif

Their sale ending 30th June 2012. you can get EXTRA 5% discount on top of their current promotion of GET1PAIRFREE using this link. The Price will have 5% discount, Then you have to put a note when checkout to get the 1 pair free. The free pair only till 30th June so it is really a very very good DEAL...

http://www.drymamaasia.com/?sourceCode=Anne1123&amp;coupon=DMAB5CBOD

I bought their pads during the exhibition tried it and it was great. I am a very satisfied customer .. haha

This is really a very good nursing pad. you can read more at www.DryMama.com

Dorris: Okie, I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group. Pls adjust your FB privacy settings to allow public search and oso allow ppl to send u friend request.

Selena will first send a friend request to u once she locates u on FB. Pls accept her friend request. Then she'll send u an invitation to join our FB Oct group, pls approve her invitation then too
happy.gif

Shirsweetiepie: I've oso requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group. Selena will first send a friend request to u once she locates u on FB. Pls accept her friend request. Then she'll send u an invitation to join our FB Oct group, pls approve her invitation then too
happy.gif

Jann: Pls provide me with ur full FB name. And pls adjust ur FB privacy settings to allow public search and oso allow ppl to send u friend request
happy.gif

Btil: my #1 PD is Dr. Ang Ai Tin from TMC.
U can get your gynae to recommend too. Dr. Ang was recommend to me by my ex-colleague. Anyway #1 only see this PD for first 2mths then I change to a PD near my house.

Hi Serenelm
My FB name is Evelyn Jann Low. No strict security settings so you should b able to search for me easily via my email add. Thanks
happy.gif

Back