(2012/09) Sep 2012

Ooo ic in that case I better wait till 2nd trim more stable. Thought of telling them early cos my job sometimes need carry alot files that can b heavy but think better wait till stable first then give them surprise. Thanks girls

I kept from my mum too for fear she gets disappointed haha but got disadvantage cos nobody to advise me what to do or watch out etc but good thing got u girls!!! Really apprc all of u!!

Mrs lee talking about face, though I been talking care of my face but lately face suddenly become glower n redder. Donno if I am imagining things or is it cos of the pregnancy.

Hi all mummies ..i am new member here this is 2nd pregnancy

nickname : baby_yun
baby : #2
gynae : Dr Benjamin Tham
hospital : TMC
EDD : not confirm

Pigy: yes, the Oscar thingy has been bothering me too. I can't decide if I wanna do it. Some ppl advise that my age is fairly safe, I can skip it if I want to. My gynae is very liberal abt it, he says it's totally up to me whether to do or not. My next visit will be 11 weeks which I will discuss further with my gynae again.

<font color="0077aa">Pigy- Heard a myth that if face is glowing and you getting prettier, signify you are having a gal, dunno how true it is...

Mrs Lee- Hormones contribute to the pimples outbreak, maybe you wanna see a dermatologist to prescribe u bb-safe cleanser and facial products?</font>

bless03>Thanks for the reply. Robinson really got sell yah? Which branch? My wife and I were at Raffles city Robinson but did not find any. Well, agree that $49.90 may be abit pricey, but if it can give you peaceful nite, it may be worth it. I managed to find a temporary cushion solution(cost around $16) but may not be appropriate for long term usage. I shall continue to look around to see whether got cheaper version. The ideal version(but expensive) I saw is at this website: http://www.bellybean.com.au/

As for breaking the good news, we have informed our parents-in-law. There are good points in doing so, they are able to advise on the Dos and Don'ts advice , and they will understand the way we are behaving right now -e.g visit less relative during CNY, why we din go often to have dinner with them. etc

minnie pls help update mine.

nickname : baby_yun
gynae : Dr Ang Huai Yan
hospital : not confirm
EDD : 3rd Sept

CJ: i'm still taking the jab. back to work already. i bed rest abt 3 weeks (plus during cny holiday). my jab is twice a week but i'm not eating the pills already.

Mrs Lee: Hope everything goes well for you. Keeping you in my prayers.

babygi: my bump already showing and lots of ppl starting to ask me. i'm already round to begin and now i also look like 3-4months preggy.

Seeing my dr on the 20 feb. praying for everything to be ok.

Oh bless what I heard is if it's a girl she will steal d mummy's look. Ha anyway mine only 6 weeks too early to predict also

Flubby - thanks for your prayers
happy.gif
hope all of us will have a smooth journey...

we also told our in-laws and relatives already - also for the same reason as gan_jiong_daddy so that we can do less visiting during CNY haha....

also told some close friends who can pray with us :p

colleagues - not really but i think one of them already guessed coz i always drink coffee/tea but has cut down now

Oooo seems like most of u already told yr parents n in laws..... Hmmm maybe I should too but I fear later they disappointed like last yr again.

as of now only my boss and some of my colleagues knows abt it as i was suddenly "on leave" for like 3 weeks. only my family knows. there are other relatives who made guesses but just tell them i'm fat cos my hubby is superstitious.

Hi, any ladies experiencing diminishing tiredness and diminishing pukey feeling already?

I am about week 9 into 10 now..and yesterday and today, i can feel my energy coming back..the pukey feeling is not 24/7 like before too..only when i am hungry..

Not sure to feel worried or not, can other ladies share their experience, please?

Need some advices, my boss doesn't know I'm preggy yet and wants me to go tw this weekend.. I would be 9weeks this weekend but is it safe to travel?

Nick: Elbarc
Baby #: 2
EDD : Not confirm
Gynae: Dr Henry Cheung
Hospital : Mount A

Can help me update?
I dont know if i should tell my boss that I am pregnant. I am still having probation as I just changed job.
Confirmation is in Feb.
Should I wait till i am confirmed?

Hi all mommies.. New member reporting
Name: Audrey
Baby no: 1
GYnae: DR WK Tan
Hospital: TMC

Hopefully this is a sticky bean after 2 mc.

Queenly,
Check wif ur gynae. If no spotting should be quite safe. Last time I travel to Japan in 1st trimster.

Ph80.
Me too. The feel start to diminish. now wk 9. But previous experience is puke in 2nd trimster when the rest stop then I start. Body a bit retarded.

Hi mommies,
Just drop by to say hi.

Nick : Clim
Baby: #3
Gynae: Dr John Lim
Hospital : TBA
EDD : 1 Sep

<font color="0077aa">Back fr lunch...

Has anyone book confinement lady and/or post-natal massage lady yet? Seems that dragon year is a baby booming year and news reported that popular confinement ladies are taken up...</font>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Clim </TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>Dr John Lim </TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shaggy</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>May</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>felicity t</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Adeline Chew</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Chewthegum</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Jothi Kumar</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>flubby</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pokka</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Dr G Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babygi </TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Girl 77</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Chan kong hon </TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bless03</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>CJ Junior</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jojo_ck</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Harrods</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pigy (pigypigy)</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eve (charl)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sophie (magic_star)</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>minniemoodibo</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>baby_yun </TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>lbarc </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheung </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Audrey</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR WK Tan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

babygi: congrats gal!!! Im from May 2010. Im trying too, hopefully strike soon... hows ur baby? now 20 mths right?

Hihi,

Joining all of you.
just tested with pregnancy kit last week.
check my LMP, I should be 6 weeks now.
happy.gif

ths is my 2nd pregnancy.
happy.gif

Welcome febie and audrey and all the new mummies including myself! I am not chasing for dragon baby, but can see really many pregnant ladies around this year, hehe...

thank you ladies...
happy.gif

here's my update:
Nick: Febie
Baby #: 2
EDD: 18 Sept 2012 based on baby center
Gynae: Dr Su Lin Lin
Hospital: NUH

Sophie me also not chasing dragon baby wanted rabbit cos rabbit kids tamer haha also dragon yr very very crowded but no choice. Haha

Sophie me also not chasing dragon baby wanted rabbit cos rabbit kids tamer haha also dragon yr very very crowded but no choice. Haha

Sophie,

I'm like you. Actually I wanted a baby snake...
hahaha.. but since accident happened and God has decided that it should come earlier, we graciously accept it.
happy.gif

just hope all beanies will be healthy and stick stick stick...
happy.gif

Elbarc,

How well do you understand your current company?
if you dun feel comfortable telling now, maybe upon the confirmation letter received etc, you may wanna speak to your superior?

I will let my boss know when it passes the first trimester. so far he has been supportive of my 1st pregnancy...
Hope you have a nice boss who is pro-family planning.
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Warm welcome to new mummies...the group is expanding each day
happy.gif

Febie> Juz curious if u stay in the West and that is why u chose NUH?</font>

Ladies, very envious those of you in week 9-10 already. At least can start to count down to 1st trim ending, going into 2nd trim!

<font face="Comic Sans MS">nickname : escapism
gynae : Dr Aziz
hospital : parkway east
EDD : 15 Sept</font>

yes Bless03...
mainly that reason...
Worry when wanna give birth caught in the jam... hahahha...

also my hubby civil servant more or less can deduct...
happy.gif

like my gynae too...
happy.gif

hi all,

i been trying very hard to be TTC and finally got thru natural .

been twice IUI last year and failed and actually on q for IVF.

but then this bb came in a kind of "wrong" timing.
i m in the mist of changing job, had tend my resgination letter.
now dun know if the new company would still wan to take me in..
and i actually ask my current employer if i could still stay...

Everyday i pray baby is healthy, any animal sign is ok for me. I have not gone for scan, should be 5 weeks now, so far didn't feel much symptoms, just sore boobs and good appetite, feel little worried this pregnancy is like so 'quiet' unlike my 1st one got cramps and nausea feeling.

Any mummies here experienced like me?

<font color="0077aa">Febie> Oic...Hahaha, juz hope bb choose to pop at non-peak period where the road is not conjested with traffic! Ur no 1 is a prince or princess?

2nd tri starts fr wk 13 or wk14 onwards??? Tink in time to come, the tabulated table has to include a 'gender' column....</font>

<font color="0077aa">Yun> Hi!Pray hard for u that your job issue will be settled asap and be a happy mummy
happy.gif
</font>

Ya sohpie any animal is ok as long bb is healthy.

Febie u make it sound so bad hahaha if so better "check in" early

Bless me also abit confused over when is 2nd trim.

i read from other posts that the 2nd tri starts from week 14 onwards.. but there have also been gynaes who told some mtbs that they have passed the first tri after week 12... so i guess its really up to individual bah...

Yun - i think one of the questions u shd ask urself is also why u want to leave your current company in the first place... if it was more of "push" reasons.. then even if they are willing to rescind your resignation, will u be able to tahan working there for another 8mths?

There have been companies that still honour their offer eventhough the candidate tells them that she is pregnant.. so dun give up k... hope everything works out well for you
happy.gif

welcome all the mummies who had just joined.

Elbarc,
I would say you can tell your boss after your probation. some bosses may not accept and can use excuses to ask you to leave. it happen to my friend before.

yesterday, i was upset when i had brown discharge and red spotting. today went to gynae and was given medicine to stop. will be going back next week for check up. hope this bb will grow. my previous pregnancy was very smooth but this time round, it is not. currently at week 6, anybody still can hear bb's heartbeat?

bless,
i think 2nd tri is from 13 weeks onward.

harrods,
no worries. i can countdown with you cos i still only week 6. how i wish i am week 9 so that i can hear hb now.

Back