(2012/07) Jul 2012

I think there's already a current FB group with many July mummies in there. We have welcomed our fifth baby's arrival today!
happy.gif
Perhaps u gals can join the group as well instead of creating a new one?

What is the FB group and how do I join?? 5th baby already?! Wow.. That's fast!!
happy.gif
excitement is piling up!!

Rer-rer: it is your maid so don't care about the rest and I think is gd that teach your maid how to behave in other pol house..

Oulovestory,
Don't think sleeping position will affect or determine our bb position. So don't think that way. As long as our bb develop healthy inside n we deliver them safely out, this is more impt.
happy.gif

Im not more experienced, I feel I'm more to bochap bah. Haha. Every pregnancy is different n so is every bb. I'm still in learning stage ;)

Qing-er,
Great that u're out of hosp. Hope all goes well.

Qin,
Serious water retention might mean high blood pressure. I think shd inform gynae.

Sblbee,
Haha...for a moment I thot u had a 5th child, and I was like wow! until ourlovestory posted.

These past few days, I've been eating my fav foods that cant be eaten during confinement. Hopefully no cravings during confinement. Forbidden fruits always seems tasty.

Hm....nearing the end of preg journey liao. Feeling a bit nostalgic about it now, altho I did hope for this 9 months to past quickly. The one thing that I'll definitely miss are bb's kicks. The rest all wun miss.

Someone mentioned increased vaginal discharge. I have it too. Read that it's normal. So long as no smell, etc. But good to let gynae check.

Cordblood banking with Cordlife

Anyone banked/banking with Cordlife? Can share what kind of pricing or packages was available? TIA.
Hb suddenly decided to bank, but Im not sure if can make it, since bb can be out anytime now.
sad.gif

Ourlovestory, I sleep the same position as u before n after baby turned.

Cherish, http://www.justmommies.com/get_pregnancycalendar.php?month=7&day=14&year=2012&submit=Create+my+pregnancy+calendar
If base on this website calculation then mine is wrong. Only today is week 36.1?

Jomomm, I m the one mentioned more discharge. Yeah, supposed to be normal but could be the muscus plug bit by bit coming out...will check with gynae in next visit.

Sblbee, I also want to join the original July fb group but guess the administrators r too busy with their babies. I did update the chart they used to circulate but didn't put in Facebook acct. Wait for them to be free to drop here then I join the group. Thanks!

Hi, is it normal to have multiple contractions in a day? Each contraction is spaced several hours a part so I don't think that I am going into labor. Or is this a sign that my baby is coming out soon? I am only wk 33 now. Hope baby will stay inside longer.

BB n Jomomm, my water retention is not very bad. Just slight water retention. Think maybe becoz yest i walk whole day. Will call my gynae tomolo.

Hi,
Anyone last min want to get a confinement lady?
Very experienced and gd cl.she is avail to take up job now or end July. Pls let me know or pm me.

Going to induce in Tue and today I can still drive from Jurong West Est to Jurong West to Upp Serangoon to Benoi Sector and back to Jurong West Ext. Ha Ha Ha!
I just love driving and junior is very cooperative too.
happy.gif

jomomm: As long as bb not out yet, there's still time to sign up for cordblood banking. Quickly call cordlife tomorrow. The package during motherhood fair was $1,600 for annual plan, $3,800 for 10 yr plan and $5,800 for 21 yr plan. Depending on which plan you take, the subsequent per annum payment is $250 x no. of years (till 21 yrs old).

Laura: Wah...you are really the queen! Haha...all the best for the induction on Tue. ;)

Hi all mummies...I'm from the June thread..just gave birth on 7th June. I would like to introduce my current confinement lady if anyone of u are still searching. She is able to start mid July onwards until sept...

Please SMS me at my mobile number 98470741 should any of u be keen..

She is very experienced..even went australia for confinement before and is going again end year. She cooks very well and soup are very nourishing which helps to boost my breastmilk.

Xiang: I had contractions since 33 weeks too. u might wanna consult ur gynea, I was hospitalized follow by bed rest as my tummy was really tight beside having regular contractions. tightness cannot be detected by ctg.

Hi mummies....I've added most of you into the FB grp...except those whom I cannot recognise or do not have mutual friends within the grp...

Thanks lili_gal for adding some others as well...I just managed to have time to seat down in front of my computer.

Think it will be really nice as one by one of us starts popping and loading our newborn's pictures in the FB grp
happy.gif

laura, hahaha all said the same thing and i'll add on as well. ur MIL might want u to have more energy to move it move it!
happy.gif

funny, no one gives me bottled chicken essence to drink so far. only those double boiled kind on a fortnightly basis by my mum. and bird's nest on monthly basis.

cherish, funny, come to think of it no stranger ask me anything this time round or talk to me. hey... u have a mummy's boy too! most boys are very good with mummies i think. they wun retaliate as much. hahahah... i think dads sometimes try to be funny and disturb the kid too much. mine does. and he does it for fun! men!

BB, depends on gynae. apparently for my gynae, he likes it clean for cutting. that's wat the nurse told me when i had my #1 emer c-sect. wat tummy hair? lost liao. i typed wrongly? pubic hair.

ahhx & qin, search for "July mummies" group and join. btw ahhx, wat happened to ur fall?

neeuq, i have the opposite problem. i am not contracting yet!!! hahahha... so now that u r off the medicine, your contractions coming?

sblbee, how to join the original FB group? i'm so envious of the babies' arrivals!!!

qin, the original one is a closed group. this "July mummies" that Marie helped to create is an open one for now. so just join!
happy.gif

Lili gal, I think I blur Liao. Csect is a cut on tummy why need to remove pubic hair. Natural delivery need to sew below so remove pubic hair logical mah.

Very hot today! I can't tahan the weather but still asked my hb to drive me to Chinatown to my favorite fruit store to get fruits.

Joanne: I am put on medication as well to stop the contractions but I am still getting some. So I am wondering if this is normal.

Liligal: I fainted at the top of the stairs. So I tumbled down the stairs. By the time I am awake I have reached the bottom of the steps. So really have to be careful when taking stairs.

Bb,
Yes. C-Sec needs to shave e pubic hair as e cut is just above there.
I already melted long time ago.been drinking cold water whole day.

Marie: I have send a request in facebook to join the group. Can you please accept me? Name is Hui Xiang. Thanks!!

BB, c-sect is a cut at the bikini line there, not tummy lah. it's around 5cm from your labia to be technical. so there's the forest bush right? some gynaes prefer clear clear then cut. natural is for the hair right down there, no need to BW also can cos the vagina will open up. hair doesn't disturb the process.

xiang, wah wah wah!!!! take care!!!

yah today very very hot day. so it's not due to my sauna house.

btw, i feel very achieved today. got cot up. hospital bag left only my camera stuff and normal bag stuff like wallet IC etc. washing wise, left only bb mattress, mattress cover & blanket only. i'm ready... bb when r u ready!?!?

BB, u r hairless!!!! no wonder u thinking why is it necessary to shave or do BW! hahahaha... yah.. the V shape area there got hair one. that's why queen laura wanted to make heart shape out of it earlier on. so funny!!!! lol.

queen, all the best!!! tmr still got 1 day.

Lili gal, I thought all girls r like me lesser hair mah. Aiyo, pai sei liao. Now I roughly can imagine the heart shape idea. Heehee... Hahaha I just asked my hb about it. Fainted.

Laura, jia you!

BB: LOL!!! Oops! Am I getting too graphic?

lili_gal: It's all my gynea's instruction wor... Induce in the middle of the night and see if can pop in the morning.

Xiang: no worries, is normal to get on off contractions every now and den
happy.gif
as long as not regular can Liao
happy.gif
pls take care, perhaps u should take chicken essence too to strengthen ur body.

lili_gal: will be officially off medi tonight, back to work tomorrow, so not sure wat will happen yet.

Morning gals, I puke in middle of the nite n all gastric juice..... Tink dnr digested le... But Bb pressed on my dwn there till machiam I wanna give birth liddat the feeling I puke in my potty I can't walk to loo. Shld b reporting for wk tdy but Nw cannot go. Need to c gynae later in afternoon. But I can't slp, I m sitting at the loo for the past hr, kept wanna pee or poop feeling

Hi all mummies, I'm currently at 35.5 weeks. Been experiencing very tight feeling in my tunmy since 2 weeks back and it has been increasing the past week. The frequency can be twice an hour! Is this normal? Anyone of u experiencing this as well? I'm quite worried as baby is not full term yet and she is quite small size at about 2.1kg. Furthermore I have been feeling some heavy pulling sensation below...
sad.gif

Laura, I had blk nose 2 weeks bk. I tink I need to clear all my leave n start ml soon else I dun tink I can survive at wk

Hi rer rer
Rest well on bed today ya.. Take care..

Hi rachel
Ur 2.1kg bb weight is scan at wht week? Maybe now had increase more?? No worry n try take some durian to make bb grow bigger faster k..;) rest well too..

Hi laura
Soooo exciting n am soooo envy tt u gonna carry ur prince soon.. I hope my turn to carry my two healthy bbies will be soon too..;) hv a smooth delivery ya.. N so gd tt u can plan everything swee swee without like some of us has a sudden shock when theres a show or water bag break etc.. Update us ur bb weight on wed.. N enjoy ur boy kick today.. U will miss this feeling after bb is out.. Btw, try sleep more today too so u got more energy n u will miss ur beauty sleep after bb born..;) enjoy ur motherhood too..

Joanne, I wish I cld lo... My boy is next to me. Got fever late last nite. I wonder if it's true, mu zi lian Xin. I got bad symptoms when he turn sick

good morning mommies!

mummylee,
wk37 is full term. how come ur gyane said that to u?

rer-rer,
rest well and take care ok. u going to see gynae today?

Laura,
have a smooth delivery. feeling so so excited for u leh ;p

Baby still dancing inside. "I like to move it move ~
He likes to move it move it ~ She likes to move it move it ~ We like to MOVE IT! ~"

Had a good look at my armpits and boobies...depressing.
Dark dark dark...

cherish: i dont know.. i'm also wondering.. dont know if it's because he said my baby's head is already down.. but he can always move ard right?

apple1234: thanks! =)

Hi Joanne. I just took my scan on Saturday, so baby should be about 35 weeks 3 days. The initial reading was that based on the size baby edd will be mid August when my original edd is 18 July. then my gynae adjusted a bit and the final outcome was edd will be first week of August based on the weight. We asked if baby will be too small he said that of my size I shouldn't have such a big baby as it will be difficult for me to have natural birth. I've only gained about 8kg so far and no one seems to believe that I will be delivering net month based on my tummy size. An Aunty even asked if my baby is due in december! Sighhh... I have taken durians 3 times a weeks before this reading and baby is still so light
sad.gif

Back