(2012/07) Jul 2012

cherish, yah.. that's another thing. i tend to daze off or drive on autopilot when preggy. usually i drive long dist to work and back so it's kind of scary. nearby ok. so just be very careful k?

ourlovestory, u going for natural right? why must choose a date?

Liligal: I wanted natural but my bb head is not turning !!
sad.gif
that's why I will be 2 weeks earlier than expected.. Now I really gan cheong coz many things not prepared yet.. :-/

ourlovestory, hmmm... ur baby is in breech position? if so, u might want to read on some massage or the rocking position that BB mentioned. my fren did it and miraculously bb turned. but of cos, no guarantee.

dun kan cheong, prepare a list and go thru them. it's easier than what it seemed. and we are all here to help!
happy.gif

lili_gal & pink_piglet: added u to FB

Cherish: I tend to not drive alone at night. Realised my astigmatism has increased in this past 1 month...not sure if it's pregnancy induced

ourlovestory: I'm not having c-section. At least, I try not to. Will induce first. Admitting on 18Jun 2330hrs and by the time I'm really admitted it's already 19Jun so it'll still be considered 1 day (19Jun). Why remove bushes? Bcos natural or not they'll still shave you so I might as well remove it first cos after giving birth and during the heavy flow it'll be cleaner for me too.
happy.gif

I abit paiseh go bw leh cos my piles so er xin..... Hb kanna euro fever...... I wanted to go out shop shop in case but..... Hb sick n I dun dare drive.

Liligal, thanks. I'll be careful.

Ourlovestory,
If eventually go for c,sec gynaes usually recommend wk38-39. U still hv time to pack. Relax relax.

Btw, fyi. I tried e disposable panties fr ntuc n find materials quite ok too.

Hi mummies, I hv admitted to hospital on fri due to regular contractions. On medication n done the injection to strengthen bb's lung. Luckily today ok n allowed to discharge. Still got bit of contractions on n off but gynae said still can wait till my gynae bk.

Spent 1k plus
sad.gif
..the service is bad, food lousy n parking is suck..haha, dun hv good impression. Still feel that Mt a the best but no choice..

cherish: Thanks! Hope everything will go soon soon, 1 time induce will do.

Jungle bush removed....shiok! Not so painful lah. ;)

qing-er, which hosp u went to? which wk r u at now?

laura, well done! shiok right? the feeling is superb. i find slightly painful leh during the removal. u brave ah... think u can seriously try for natural without epi.

Liligal: yes my bb is in a breech position now so my bribery of food does not works!! Luckily my bb is still avg weight.. But still worried...

Laura: I thought you are going for csect that's why so early.. Anyway jia you and pushhhhh!!!!

Today running around the whole island buying staffs n collecting items for my bb.. Still need to wash them tml.. So tired **sweat

Hi Mummies...I've created an FB "open" grp for us. Hope we can continue to share photos, thoughts, knowledge and maybe even recipes for our littles ones as our babies begin their journey here on earth.
And of cos...most importantly....also to make our journey as mummies not so lonely.
My email is [email protected] ...you can add me on FB...and send me a message to identify yourself can? Thanks!

hey mummies, let's join the FB group! more people more fun!
happy.gif

joining group can also mean u still keep your FB private but can post in the group. but of cos appreciate if got pics to identify yourself lah.

Cherish, lili gal, my driving concentration is no good too. Sometimes I just follow the car in front n realize how I pass the traffic lights without noticing the color. It is scary. Now maintain very short distance driving safer.

Shave. I delivered #1 natural, they never shave me leh? Or maybe they don't bother my little hair down there.

Lili gal, after week 35, difficult to turn baby Liao. Guess my TCM method won't work.

Qin, if u find any parts of ur body suddenly swollen, u should give ur gynae a call.

Qing-er, hope the medication can tahan longer the better. Rest well.

BB: added you already....

Gals, I will close the grp in a couple of days after I finish adding most of you so as to make our conversations more private...i.e..only those in the group can see posts on the wall ;)

I've added most who has posted their email or FB links on this thread before...pls either add me, find me via my email add or post your email here again so that I can find you
happy.gif

BB, natural no need to shave. i think for c-sect they have to shave or else the hair will obstruct the cut.
happy.gif
and i dun like the way they do it. so jus in case and also for cleaner confinement, me go BW.

I jus added u marie. Pls accept me into the group
happy.gif

Laura: all the best to u. Smooth delivery!

I m in my 37th week soon n went for checkup ytd.
Baby head is down but gynae said not engaged yet n no dilation. Likely Wont be in labour for next week. Now checkup wil be once a week.

Also, gynae did a swap test for vaginal infection. Is that normal? At first i ve some bacteria and was treated by her before. But ytd swap she said still ve some yellowish discharge n bacteria might be back. Have to treat else if natural birth may pass to baby.

Hi mummies, long time no come here cos have been 'enjoying' being a full time SAHM this week and only left with lil time to browse thru this thread..

bhoo: think u were the one who asked abt nanny, I've checked with mine & she is asking her fren who might be free in Jan/Feb 2013 so she will keep me posted & I'll let u know
happy.gif

FB: I've added hika & liligal I think? And ive also requested to be added into the July mummies grp so please approve me, thanks! My FB name is Diana Ho.

36th week checkup: just went today & bb is 3kg! My doc says it's 20% more den average and keep thinking I'm 38 weeks already, prob cos of the weight ba... keeping fingers cross that I can wait till 1st or 2nd week of July den pop cos wanna spend more 1-to-1 time with #1 & edd is 14 July.

winniet: Thanks
happy.gif

Came back from watching Madagascar 3. NICE!
Baby kept kicking me when the show is playing loud music. I think he also enjoyed the show.
happy.gif

Hi pretty mummies to be;)

Been a silence reader since I started bed rest 3 weeks ago, hope am not too late to catch up with u babes.

Can I be added to Facebook group too?

My boy's EDD is 15 July, but gynea thinks that he will pop by next 2 weeks after I stop the relaxing medication.

BTW, am delivering @ MT. A.

Wanted to do BW, but hubby forbids, he thinks that BW might induce birth earlier.

neeuq, wat's relaxing medication for? btw, BW will not induce labour. I'm still here with absolutely no signs of it coming!!! argh!

laura, 2-3 more days!!! hehhheeee.... BW, food, movie...wat else still not done?

Hello mommies,
Finally hv time to login here to chk threads.
Yes, terrible terrible weather today. Melted already. Today busy settled my boy stuff.

Qinger,
Take care n rest well. are u in another hospital in Thomson?

I am having a badly blocked nose with cough so now on medication but MIL insist that I have to drink some essence of chicken before admission. ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Laura: last time for #1 my mum also asked me to drink chicken essence but that was because I'm going for Natural birth & apparently I get more 'strength' to push?!? Hahahaha... Maybe ur MIL has the same logic? Hahaha

Laura,
Is it ur mil wanted u to hv enough strength for natural?

I can't stand e stares fr strangers nowadays. Eyes keep looking at my tummy. What worse was today I queuing to pay my items at ntuc n an auntie stared at my tummy till I felt very uneasy. Same old q, u expecting boy rite? Deliver soon? Told her it's a gal n she said so loud that can't be till ppl ard kept looking at me. N kept asking I feel e kicks inside or outside. Tried to ignore her but she persisted. Arrghh...

Laura, chicken essence before admit hospital. Drink lah. The oldies believe we need energy to push n tahan the long hour labor so they believe chicken essence can give us more strength to push. Baby is coming out soon so no problem, drink it to please her. I did the same for my #1 n most likely will be the same for #2 if my mil is with me before I rush to hospital.

Di, my edd is also 14 July but hoping to pop at week 38.

Lili gal, why csect need to shave? Shave the tummy hair? How come got tummy hair? Fainted....

Weather too hot today and I am having headache
sad.gif

Laura: I also want to watch movie before delivering! But hubby not free.. Have to look for time to spend together before baby arrives ;)

Cherish: dont be bother by those stares.. I also have more stares now as my tummy is really big .. How was your day with your #1?

Bb, di,
My edd same as u! Hehe. I'm hoping to pop at wk39 instead.

Ourlovestory
Really buay tahan e stares. It's like something abnormal of me??!
Today is very hot n I used this as an excuse to drink coconut again. Haha
I enjoyed my day wif my boy. He was cooperative wif me almost e whole day. Now, I'm resting fr my backache due to bending n chasing for e day. ;p

Hihi.. Hope it's not too late to join U all here.

My EDD is 30 Jul but because I had a fall, doc expected me to give birth early.

Hope to learn something from all of U as I am a first time mom.

How can I be added into the Facebook group?

BB: which hospital will u be at? going for natural? Maybe I'm not very prepared yet so hoping for bb to stay inside abit longer :p my #1 bday is next week so hopefully bb not coming out den and my bday is on 7 July so anything inbetween will be good! Cos my hubby say save money can celebrate together :X

Di, I will be delivering at Mt E. My hb birthday is 15 July but don't think can tahan that long. When I pregnant #1, week 38 I cannot tahan very heavy n night time can't sleep hv to sit up, that time hoping she pop n she did. Now thinking about it really scare. Imagine I couldn't lie down to sleep, I had to sit up to sleep...

Cherish, same edd? We r now week 36.3 (36 weeks 3rd day right?) I calculate till I blur liao.

Bb,
I had my checkup on yesterday n gynae said I'm in wk35 6days. Honestly speaking, I'm not so 'hardworking' in keeping track which wk I'm in now. For me, maybe it's #2 so a but lazy lor. **Sheepish smile**

Not sure if it is my fault that my bb is not turning because I like to sleep in "surrender" mode ( flat on my back ) instead of sleeping by the side...
sad.gif
now it is even harder to turn when sleeping .. Had muscle cramp this morning and could not even sit up to massage .. In the end no choice but to wake my hubby up!!

Cherish, heck care them! I brought my maid to family gathering at my hb uncles's plc n guess wat? His aunties interview her like dunno wat! Made her feel so uneasy..... Super pissed leh, give her a break..... Ask things like can eat pork or nt? How old? Nvr come sg b4? I ask her bring her own bottle, then dunno who insists she take water fr fridge, I said no dun spoil her. Wait she tink go other ppl hse can anyhow take drinks fr fridge. Then say shld let my boy slp with her blah... I said angrily I dowan him to be close to maid. My mum said I m too sensitive, dun care them.

Marie: tried to add you on FB, ha but I dunno how to find friends using email add.

Pls add me at [email protected]
happy.gif

Lili_gal: am taking Adalat. is a form of relaxant for the uterus muscle to prevent preterm contractions.

BB: I'm feeling the strain now with all the weight, hope ur bb this time round listen to u again and arrive safely on week 38. my #1 was out only on week 40 so kinda hoping for the same but my doc dun really fancy big baby cos going for natural so hopefully can maintain ard 3.2kg on the next 2 visit. Sitting up slping? I cannot imagine cos now lying down slping is getting more & more difficult so hopefully dun have to resort to that...

Cherish: I'm also 'lazy' cos it's #2, only started to really count the weeks cos it's nearing. Previously when ppl ask me, i have to coutback from EDD...

Back