(2012/07) Jul 2012

liligal - no leh, i din use plamer cream...i din apply anything so far hehe...ya think read u all posted before those who use plamer cream, will feel ithcy during 3rd trimster?

ourlovestory - any cream to recommend? now after bath i just apply some powder. cos i have sensitive skin, dun dare to apply anything.

cherish - on the top there is "search" box, can key in the email address there?

citizen, i jus told hubby abt it. told him he should take up the challenge if urs do it. he is so disgusted by it and kept saying he's disgusted by the thot of it. hahahaha...

pinkpiglet, then u gotta put on cream!!! any kind also good. maybe u can try the baby johnson ones since they are supposed to be meant for babies? or some organic ones if u r sensitive? i'm currently using the clarins oil.

Pink_Piglet: i am using mustela cream but i guess for your cae, you can use bb oil or just any organic cream etc... since there is no point buying a new tube of cream now
happy.gif

mummylee: i think usually ur gynae will be the one to pick an anesthetist he/she is comfortable and used to working with leh..dont think it's wise to request since it's important they have a good working r/s and understanding also.

Hi gals,
Very bored at home, may i know what programe to use to see hongkong serial via ipad, or wht program to use to download fr pc or ipad n see? I try pptv n 乐视网 but most program i see halfway n no more available for downloading.. Make me so sianzz.. Like 潜行狙击,see half way n gone for downloading.. Wondering use what other sw to continue see now? Also, what r the latest hongkong show for downloading tt is nice huh? Thks for any advise...;)

Haha, that time we (or rather I) was talking about his "appointment". Then he was saying, having a male therapist is very gay. Having a female also awkward.

joanne,
u bored at home now and i'm sooo sleepy at work now. wanted to go home and zzzz but cannot. sob sob.

mummylee,
agreed with hika on the anesthetist. My gynae chose the anesthetist for my #1 delivery and they seemed to worked very well together.

hahaha, asked me about palmer and i will tell you how much i hate it now.. lol~ palmer is now under my banned list for causing me the bad rashes and itch for 02 weeks.. thou i dont feel the itch anymore, but the rashes are still on my tum (slowly slowly disappearing).

pink_piglet, you case could be due to tummy expanding to make room for baby.. just apply normal moisturzing cream / baby oil.. guess this will help to reduce the itch.. but if the rash get worse, pls see your gynae immediately, and rem no matter how itchy, dont scratch!!

hi jul mommies, sorry to crash this thread.

is anyone looking for a confinement nanny? I am doing my previous confinement lady a favor by helping her to ask around. she's fabulous and a very lovely lady.

if you are keen or know of anyone who needs a CL in jul/aug period, can pm me?

mummy_lee: my girl also hiccups a lot...in fact everyday at least once or twice n will last for abt 20mins...sometimes longer

tanny: the pigeon steriliser I bought comes with a white plastic tong....haha, but silly me didnt realise until I bought the yellow grip metal one u mentioned

Joanna, u try PPS.tv, I like it. Just finished watching a French movie. I like the Korea series but dare not watch new one now cos addictive n I can watch till 3am. Finally finished one series 2 nights ago n only these 2 nights catching up with my sleep.

Liligal, my #1 is a girl, now having a boy.

Taught my helper to boil luo Han guo with Chrysanthemum today. Smells really good. My niece will love it, her fav.

It is so hot today, going to hv my cold shower n nap. I m so glad I taught my helper to fry fish/chicken using happy call pan. Now she is an expert n I can get more rest.

Cherish, I m not into happy call pan but since supplier in my fb selling it at $59, I bought it n try lor. Fried chicken wings n drums fantastic. Yesterday my helper fried 20 chicken wings all gone. I hate frying fish but using it fried very nice, skin still intact. But u must flip the pan very fast else will leak oil. Other than that I find it convenient.

ermm hi everyone.. just created a fb account and tried to add some of those that i could. dont really know how this works but seems like i can find some and cant find others. Do add me thru liligal/bbcleo/rykiel otherwise! (i think i managed to request for them only) heh. but i cant even check who i requested.. so blur me

citizen, hahahhaha... i think guys jus can't do it lah.

jo, i used pptv leh.. i also very bored at home even tho i'm supposed to be working but since i handover most stuff, nothing much to do liao. i'm downloading more movies than dramas in preparation for the labour period to keep my mind off.

BB, we are reverse. my #1 boy, now girl.
happy.gif

cherish, my mum bought one but until now never use. i was wondering if it'll be very good for pancakes. sudden craving for it.

hika, you have to identify yourself in FB for me. i dunno who is who except BB & cherish & rykiel.

btw, for BB & cherish, the preggy shots can make it or not? hahahahha.. not pro but good enuff considering it's free? u shud go try!!!

aiyoo.. i seriously very bored at home leh... handover most stuff, i hv nothing much to do now other than joining phone meetings. how how how ah?

but still need to be like online or around in case people look for me and dun want them to think that i'm blatantly skiving.

haha nah i doubt we'd end up chatting on each other's wall on FB right? at least i hope not cos i dont exactly know how that thing works and it's unlikely i'll login as often as i do here haha.

by the way, u all said there's some FB group or something? possible to add me into it? is that where we can chat?

liligal,
u look great
happy.gif
i cannot take lah. my tummy is full of stretch marks.

i'm also thinking if i buy one pan and in the end i dont use, it will keep in one corner. i hv the tendency of doing so.

Now, my mind is thinking where to get coconut juice along the way back.. must drink liao.

hmmm...question - if adding someone on FB, how to identify ourselves ah? Last time there is a space to type a comment when adding a friend...now only the button is there, no other space to type anything...

mrs c, jus send a message. that's wat i did.

queen laura, i also sent a request to you.

cherish, photo editing!!! mk the pic blur and black and white... then it looked slightly better. original is like... very terrible. did u take for #1? if not, take lah.. unless u plan to have #3!

liligal,
i did not take for #1. And confirm closing shop after this. hahaha. no money to 养 lor. The living expenses is too high here for average ppl like me. my hubby was telling me the mthly expenses for 2 kids when #2 comes out and i was like 'oh my!'

lili gal: oh, then it will depend whether the person allow messages from non-friends...otherwise, can press add button, but cannot send msg...

zhen,
haha icic, palmer is under ur blacklist now.
hopefully is tummy expanding, it's expanding front way, keep bumping into table haha...
and yday my mum commented my stomach looks more sharp than first boy.

facebook - i also duno who is who haha...i add if i see mutual friends are mummies here

Thk u lili n bb for ur advise on wht sw to use.. But i prefer hk drama which hv many episodes.. Very piss off lor when u see half way n gone for downloading..;(

Hee cherish
Dun envy me.. Soon will be ur turn to rest official..;)

Hi Gals
My maid chu pattern again.. Today, i asks her bring something over to my mum place.. Guess what, she usually takes only 10mins to walk to n fro but today, she takes 35mins to reach my mum place!! Isnt it too long?? Ice all melt already for the things tt i asks her to bring over..
If u will me, what will u do tonight?

Hi bb
How to make luo han guo with crysanthemum? U majes me drool.. Ya, weather super hot today.. Cant imagine doing confinement in this kind of weather.. Xiong ah..

kawaii, received already!

i need to take more preggy shots lor.. tmr pester hubby again... u know we have to refer to professional sites and then copy the pattern .. hahaha....

Hi all,
I just celebrated my bb full month party. I ordered the cake from Ecreative and I'm utterly disappointed with them!
On the day of delivery, they driver just put the cakes in the function room and went off. We were puzzled as normally they will request someone to endorse on the delivery order. As were were busy with preparing the buffet and other things, we did not ponder further.
The horror started when we were about to give out the cakes. All the cupcakes and mini cakes were toppled inside! Imagine cupcakes with creams which were toppled! We had no choice but to salvage what we can secretly so as not to let our relatives see... This is why I only had time to take a photo of 1 of the boxes out of the 20 odd boxes !
The next day, we call Ecreative n demand an explanation. Guess what? They denied saying we should take photos of all boxes, return all boxes if we want compensations, n denied that the driver did it! How to take photos of all boxes when we were secretly salvaging the boxes?how to return the boxes when we had to give out the cakes that day which is a Sun when they don't take in calls?if it's not the driver, then who?
Another nightmare is, a few relatives called n said the glutinous rice had turned bad! We had since called NEA for this!
So pls boycott this coy if u want to have a happy full month party.

Joanne, u ask her where she go? Y ice melt? See wat she say, maybe sneak out to make friends.....tell her dun test ur patience.

Hi ladies, was busy @ work...
sad.gif

reading the archive posts until i blur.

@BB, not too sure if you know on the confinement food. I've read up a tw website. according to them, 1st week of confinement should eat pig liver (麻油猪肝), 2nd week should eat pig kidney (麻油猪腰)and 3rd-4th week, then can take 麻油鸡

http://www.wgroup.com.tw/delivery.php?iid=2-33

can advise me?

Oh, u mention abt 生化汤. do you know if i can buy from Hock Hua?

Hi rer rer
Think she will say weather very hot so ice melt lor.. Dun think she will understand if i tell her dun test my patience.. Burmese diffcult in communicating.. Dun know where she go jalan or make friends.. Sianz.. Think must asks my hb to tell her off.. Not worth to affect my bbies if i get angry..

Thks sparks for ur fb, i heard of ecreative before n never hv intention to use them now..

lili_gal, i wanted to take maternity shoot, but after all the rashes which is still visible on my tummy now, i gave up on the idea..
sad.gif

Joanne, remember to eat/drink only soft meat coconuts. Yesterday my hb bought 2. One hard meat he drink, luckily 2nd one is soft. Yes, once a week. For luo Han guo, u buy 2 luo Han guo, wash the surface clean n use fingers n crack them into smaller pieces. Do a quick rinse. Put them in the big pot n fill up with boiling water n boil for an hr. Put in chrysanthemum n boil for 30min. Chrysanthemum don't boil too long, the tea will become sour. Add rock sugar to the smaller pot n transfer the tea using a filter.

Lili gal, the pics r nice. Too bad I don't like to take pics during my big tummy time. Gees.. I couldn't accept my big tummy. I would rather lose weight after delivery n take family pics in studio.

Tea, those u mentioned r must hv n common dishes during confinement. The CL should know how to cook.

Sparks, upon the cake arrival, u should call Ecreative n ask them to bring back the cakes. All evidence r destroyed, Aiyo.

Cakes. Anyway, I m looking at Melrose website n hv called them to make enquiries on the sample cakes. Anyone tried their service? The cake price r reasonable n I would like to sample taste it myself to confirm if I like.

Back