(2012/07) Jul 2012

winninstar
if cut size increase need get new bra
if just too tight get bra extenstion
i got colleague cup nvr increase she use bra extension all the way till she give birth

Ourlovestory : I see. Thanks for the info.
I think my figure beginning to look ugly with bigger breast. Don understand y some people go for enlargement yea. Or maybe cos my waistline also get bigger so overall looks uglier :p

HAHAHA! I think our July thread damn good! =p 1mummies eat Mac, so mummies follow up! Lol!!! Omg! After
Finish the prosperity burger, i still feel like having it! Yum yum Yummmmmyyyy!!! ^^

audrey, smalleyespy : agree?!? Hohoho!!

i miss my SaladStop lunches.. healthy n makes me feel fresh.. but everyone tells me cannot eat salad, esp not a whole bowl for lunch
sad.gif

sorry ah.. i abit slow.. cos my boss is driving me nuts.. damn busy.. one of my coll just gave birth ytd.. and went on maternity.. !!

anyways.. i also wana shout!! i also have ALOT of fine hairs on my TUMMY!! ytd i just realised.. i look like a MAN! hahahha.. can fight with my hubb's hair ! hahahhaa

Winningstar- i also have enlarged breasts.. and its NOT looking good.. ur right.. i also dun understand why ppl like big.. usually BIG breasted women looks FATTER! waist wide.. needless to say la... sigh.. today i wore my jeans... all can fit. hip la.. thigh la.. BUT waist... cannot button .. so i left house with an unbuttoned pants! wahahahahha...

Angelia- my both hands and legs up for the prosperity burger!! i am waiting to go home and EaT! but i scared BO GAO! hahahahahaha..

Smalleyespy, can leave your jeans unbuttoned meh? They won't drop down ah. Time to buy maternity jeans I guess? I bought mine at OG, looks professional n slim
happy.gif

ourlovestory:
have to avoid anything raw ma. For salads, cause when its not cooked, we wun know if we are eating down all the pesticides etc, its just to be safe. Just like why some mummies avoid sashimi, raw seafood. Uncooked food higher chance of contamination.
Nowadays alot of places claim they r organic, but what happens behind the kitchen u wun know.

Smalleyespy: u can go to mothercare to buy the extension belt in mothercare. There r 3 sizes where u can button onto your jeans. So u can still wear your clothes. That's what my ex-colleague from Australia do and she said that people in Australia does that. So even though they r pregnant, they still wear normal clothes. That will also save some $$$ since maternity wear is ex and we only wear it for a few months.

Maternity pant cost about 72 bucks. But got discount , so becomes 60 bucks. I find that next time when I am not pregnant , also can't wear cos it has the elastic band which u can adjust to your waist accordingly.

Woo!! Thanks bear!! Erm but go where find? Haha if not then I shall start to buy the maternity pants Liao

Winningstar! Ya nv drop.. Cos the hips there just nice Ma! Haha

Angelia! I just finished e burger Liao! But!! V v sad to say I cannot stand it! Lol e onions inside n e v strong pepper taste makes me nausea!! But hvg said that I still finished e burger! Argh haha. But will not buy Liao!!! Lol

Smalleyespy : alamak!!! Take the onion out mah... =.=! i also cant tahan the onion smell, i took all out! Ahahaha!! Oh manz, so now i'm the only one enjoying? Heeheee!! I feel like
Ordering one more now leh! Should i? =\

Hi all,
I am back.. One word. Shag.. After 8+ pm bei dong n on way back naval slight pain Le..
but d whole event okie.. My team leader quite takes care of me..N boss got ask if I coping well..
Haha.. Etan n Angela.. I dun need fake vomit.. I Vomitted 3 x in 2 hr n throughout keep eating sour plum, medicated oil n cover mouth...
I m progressing too fast in tummy Le n a Thailand colleague outright ask if I am preggy as she can see the growth.. I stunned duno wat to say.. N she was nice to carry heavy stuffs for me...

How's everyone doing? Tmr weekends Loh..
U guys r fast, so fast look into bb shower etc..

Just went to orchard road. Tot I will enjoy the atmosphere. But cannot tahan the road jam, people jam, n so many smell n noise. Better guai guai stay at home.

Smalleyespy: it's at mothercare. About $29. Comes with 3 sizes in a box to cover diff stages of pregnancy. I intend to buy that to button with my non-maternity jeans or pants. For my top, I can wear baby dress. For Chinese New Year, I will invest in baby dress so that even after delivery, can still wear...

hello mummies

hows everyone! went on leave cos of blood test FTS, and ended up at Isetan sale and shopping at wisma. super duper tiring but felt so good cos i haven't shopped for so long!

mom of 2 - i am a full time working mother.

about the bra extensions and belt extensions, just want to add that personally those did not work for me when i had #1. cos my boobs went up by 3 sizes and my bra band also went up 2 sizes. even after i stop breastfeeding, my band size is still 1 size bigger than before preg but cup size went back to normal. so all my old bras were too tight and i actually have a few of different sizes as i grew. same with jeans. my ass and tighs all grew during pregnancy, so a new pair of maternity jeans bought at 5 months was actually very helpful. now at 10 weeks i've started wearing the maternity jeans already.

Yeah but i have only seen her once. I used to be with Dr Irene Chua before she left. How do you find Dr Tan's services?

Ah.. She is quite a cold person I find. My friend recommended me to her. I see how is her service n will switch gynae if necessary. So u taking blood test at kk for FTS? What is FTS for?

Yeah KT Tan was also recommended to me by my SIL. Heard she has been with KKH for a long time and trained Irene Chua (can actually tell by their age). Agree she is a bit cold, actually warned by my SIL already. But heard she stitches well and knows how to react in emergencies since she is training new docs? See how lah.

FTS is first trimester screening. i took the down syndrome test for my #1 so just take it again for #2 to play safe. this is an optional test. the blood drawn will be for FTS and the standard routine blood test for HIV, hepatitis and 1 more (sorry can't remember) who will you switch to?

i find the TPS so crowded when i went for my first appt. a bit surprised cos last year, the place was usually quiet and pretty empty.

Morning angelia
All d best!!

Ask u all.. Do u guys fart more ard 8wks +??
that's a very distinguished symptom for me before oi tested bfp( thou I ignored it).. Then it ceased. These few days coming bk. Does it means I hv too much air thats why I feel bloated??

Wah yesdae forgot to Cup my stomach before I do a left side turn from a back sleeping post n I feel a sudden abrupt pulling cramp...吓死我。。experienced it thrice.. U guys experienced this too????

Aylie.. Thx.. That's a very useful link.. Hehe.. I Wana chk out hw much her DVD cost.. Great if it has till 1yo :)

Nice aylie!

Cer, yes... The gas depends on what you eat also... And the pulling muscle.. Always quite a few times if I come down from bed or get up from seat too quickly.. It's normal...

Hi ceraine
I m also 8wks plus and have the same thing. Lot of gas in me. Burp and fart alot.
Cramps was bad last night. Had to soothe it by massage lightly. No sign of ms Ystd at all

I am kind of worried cos everyone says week 9 is ms peak.

Im back...pass few weeks had bab ms...i almost fainted on the train...cold sweat...trembling n numb hands...just hate going thru all these ms...

LFC Fans.. i also had poor appetite n nausea... .try to eat frequent but small meals....
for nausea, i went to see doc to get medication for that...forgot the name le...my mom fren say ginger tea help in nausea..but i don like ginger so din take...hee..

yah Candy ..same here. i was admitted to hospital at week 6 for dehydration! i almos fainted at the gynae so gynae admit me to hospital.

it's a terrible time for me... i wonder why some mommies have it easy but pple like me have it so tough...

i cant stand ginger too so i avoid it.. i now drink glucose water to replenish water in my body.

I'm still waiting at my gynae!!! Jialat! Think need to wait till 3-4pm liao bah... Last min Gynae got 2 labour on!!! Wapiang!!!! Dying lah!!! =\

Candymom, LFCfan- same here. The dizzy spell n nausea is killing mi...sometimes jus feel like I'm gonna faint anytime. Tink must drink more water. Wen I sip hot or warmwater it helps.

Ceraine, I been farting lots since I conceived. Nw milder le but stil more than b4. Dr says it's normal so I jus cont fart happily lor hehehe

Angelia, can see bb v v soon le. Press on!!! Go eat first ba ask them call u wen nearing ur turn?

Back