(2012/07) Jul 2012

Yonny- not ks la... I book ler also
happy.gif
better to be safe than sorry mah. Book earlier can choose also
happy.gif
Remember to tell them you have dogs! I called one and she is afraid of dogs.... Keke...

Mahjong- ice lemon tea is using hong cha... Is liang also... Moderation la
happy.gif
Try to avoid cold stuff la... I am trying to curb also... Keke... I will steal a sip or two from hubby... Lol...

Mrs yee okie okie. V hard. Eat kfc, mcd will order ilt. Very hard to avoid. Like that can only drink plain water?

Drink juice Lor
happy.gif

From now till 7th month- drink avocado
happy.gif
no ice hor
happy.gif
heard good for baby... I read about that avocado aids in absorption of nutrients.

Last 2 months- coconut... Baby will come out clean clean
happy.gif

When I go kfc/ mcd- I change to milk, milo, Evian water or juice la. Keke healthier mah.... Wait for them to be less cold hor...

Talking abt milk, my colleague swears (and i also heard from others) that bb will be vv fair if u drink a lot of fresh milk. Her son is really vv fair but her daughter is normal. Haha dunno if true...

Haha but must be fresh milk. My colleague say chocolate milk no effect. Too bad i only take flavoured milk, cant stand the taste of fresh milk.

Wondering when is a good time to start using cream to prevent stretch marks? And what brand is good?

Yoony,me too can't stand fresh milk I only drink chocolate milk.

Mrs Yee,stretch mark cream can start applying from now huh?I'm the lazy kind of ppl

Hi 5 Angelia! Keke...
Thng- I have started using already. My friend started to use when she realised she was preggy... KS mah... Keke...

Me too. I got left over from last time so just use. Hope no additional coz last time oredi stretched one time. Some ppl Kenna boobs also. So apply liberally - thighs, butt, tummy, boobs.

I just got back from d&d. So tired. Sweet dreams everymom!

Mom of 2 : i was heng that i dont have stretchmark on my tummy and thigh area... But as what you say lo.. I kenna the nei nei area... Super ugly to the max!
sad.gif
haisss

Thanks for the tips. So gotta apply everynight from now? Im the lazy sort too. Din know need to take care of so many areas! I tot only tummy is stretched. Heh

I had stretch marks from #1 too..I applied so much cream even brought the expensive one from Declor. Also can't avoid. I read from one journal that the stretch is hereditary.

For food, I only eat cooked food.. Means no salads too..
N avoid caffeine drinks. 100 plus is good for heartburn.. N I drank it during my confinement too to replenish the lost minerals n salt.

Haha.. I just realize when cooking for #1 that.. I cannot stand fish smell... Smell so fishy even thou we brought it fresh... Anyone got this symptoms?

Okie mrs yee. Thanks thanks. I got lactose intolerance. Everytime drink milk or Milo will go toliet. Juice too sourish for me. Think I can stick to evain Liao.
Maybe i will order Milo wait for it to cool.

I use to hate coconut drinks. Ever since I drank coconut juice for #1, I quite like it.

Yoony, I only like flavor ice cream.

Morning mummies,
Mrs Yee,
I shall go get the stretch cream when I'm outside shopping didn't went shopping recently too tired.

Winningstar,
My gynae didn't tell me the heartbeat speed too I'm in 6wk plus.
Izzit must ask gynae tell us the heartbeat speed ?

When I was 7th week, my gynae told me that my BB hb wasn't satisfactory. He added too small to detect... I will be visiting the gynae on Monday... Will update you guys...

<font color="0000ff">any mummies looking for confinement lady? aunty xim who is young(43yrs old),can cook very well, experience,energetic,support bf,hard working and charge at reasonable price. 100% good feedback about her. sms me 98572771 </font>

for baby HB, if you look at those print out photos that your gynae gave you for your first visit... actually, the baby's HB, length, how many weeks and days, fluid condition are in there..

Hb starts from 5th week.. and it gets faster as weeks goes till it comes to a stable beat in one of the trimester...

for instance, week 6 is 130plus and can go even faster as 169plus in week 8..

if can see the HB blinking also counted...

My gal not feeling well and keep waking up. I also keep waking up and been sleeping alot too. Sleep and sleep. I think that is my symptom for preg. Sleep and sleep. Or is it cos I not engh sleep cos my gal keep waking up? I just woke up from a long sleep.

stretch marks is hereditary. i heard from the doctor. i used 2 bottles of clarins in my #1 and i still kena stretch marks on tummy, towards end of 2nd trimster all the way to the end. when i asked my doctor (near delivery), she said should have just bought normal olive oil or johnson baby oil as it has the same moisturizing effect. i really wanted to bang wall. my colleague also gave me bio-oil, which i think it's not too bad since some people are using for scars, but i have been too busy with #1 to start applying my tummy for #2 since i fall asleep when #1 goes to zzz.

enjoy all of your weekends! It's super rainy today!

Yup! Stretchmark usually is hereditary want. So still depend.. But lucky some will not have it even if her mum got... For me.. My mum dont have any stretchmark at all.. And me too.. Only little on the breast area...
happy.gif
i have friends put alot of stretchmark cream but still have it.. =\ anyway, this 2 days really is vomit die me day!
sad.gif
eat what puke what.. The only intake i have for this 2 days was just milo milo and more milo...
sad.gif
hais.. Now see food also abit scare... =\

Anyway mummies... Have you all think of Push Gift from hb?!? Heh heh!! I very bad! I already told my hb what i wanted already! And hb is sooo </3 that his money is going to fly again! Ahahaha! =p pregnancy is good cause can ask hb for expensive stuffs! Hohoho!!! My previous Push Gift was a LV bag. And hb already feel </3 liao. Now i'm asking for a Chanel bag! Ahaha!!! Bad me!!! =p

Anyway for those new mummies that dont know what Push Gift is, it's actually a gift for us for having our Hardwork to Push Push Push bb out! Heeheee!

Found this cute article - The fetus first begins to move around the seventh week of pregnancy, shortly after its heart begins to beat. While a mother cannot detect this movement---the fetus is technically still an embryo at this point, only measuring about a half-inch long---she will be able to see it waving its tiny arm buds and kicking its legs via ultrasound.

Went for 2nd visit to gynae this morning n I saw my bb heartbeat blinking n heard it too. So loud! My hubby also recorded it down with his phone hehe. So glad n relieved now. My bb is now 7wks+, my EDD is 20 Jul. next check up is in 4 wks time.
happy.gif

Angelia, oh its called push gift haha! Actually I've asked from my hubby for gift to reward me already. He also self volunteered to get me a nice Xmas gift this year to show his appreciation haha. Going to get a prada bag by this wkend.

I'm greedy so i have asked for a Chanel after my 'push push' delivery! :p

Btw, how many of your col already know u r pregnant ? Becos I took hospitalization leave, seems like whole world know becos our company nurse needs to be notified ... :S

Mummies.... I dreamt that one of my colleagues spread the news that I am preggy. I was so angry I confronted her and she scolded me. I was so mad I quarreled with her and it woke me up... Sigh... What a dream... I must be really worried about people finding out...

My push gift I asked for a rolex... Hee Hee...

Angelia, I think we all deserve the push gift... It's really v xin ku (although worth it) with all the ms.

So must ka tok the husband... Hee Hee.

Angelia,
Haa...push gifts
A gd choice of ur gifts-Chanel
Do drink or eat something to replenish ur energy
Me got Poor appetite too... Think all mummies feel the same
But still must try eat or drink a bit

mai Ne - i also ask for the same push gift.. haha

majong - no MS is a blessing... my MS mades me feel so weak, no appetite, no mood to do anything.. but i realise curry puff can help me curb MS a bit...

Hi 5 Bingo!

Yesterday I go gynae, now only 46kg. Lost almost 2kg but tummy seems to be bigger. Eat what puke what. No appetite. Go out also last at most 2 hours. Now going to eat.. But wanna puke in the car.. Sigh... Help!!!

I also have ms but strangely appetite still ok and even improving sometimes, but I feel nausea before and after eating.
Yeah, confirmed my cl today who is ok with my 2 dogs. So relieved, one thing off the checklist.

I'm getting excited over all these talks about push gift. Haha. I also wanted a bag, either Chanel or prada or mui mui. Haha. But my hb refused. He said I have too many bags, dun need so many. He say useless. >.<

He says he dun mind getting me a watch. And I am eyeing on franck muller! Wahahaha. Think he will hyperventilate. Might have to settle for IWC instead.

i wanna kiss the person who invented sour plum.. it works! i thought is only in show and fake fake only.. but still i am desperate to try anything to curb my MS.. so ask hubby to buy sour plum.. eat one seed and i wanna fly.. haha
really miracle seed.. haha
but after 1 hour. can feel the MS kicking in again.. i am gonna take another seed!

Mei ne, my gynae is Dr Ang Huai Yan from Gleneagles. She even increase the heartbeat volume and asked my hubby to record it down hehe. Very nice gynae.

Back