(2012/05) May 2012

Yip,

Folic Acid:
My Gynae says no need to take folic acid after 1st trimester but can finish up whatever balance no harm.

Gynae Package :

Enquire from my previous gynae her fees went up. Last time package starts from week 12, now only week 20 onwards $688. Current Gynae is $600 from week 12 onwards. Includes routine scans and urine test.

Natural vs C-Sect Delivery :
Agreed its a personal choice. But C-sect the recovery period is longer and I can't imagine being "cut". It's really a wonderful feeling to have your baby to be in your arms first thing after coming to this world. Hearing their 1st cries ! But of course there are some who take a long time to dilate, "breech" baby who din head down or baby suddenly pass motion so need emergency c-sect. These are the no choice ones. Then if C-sect. cant do jamu massage so soon too.

It's really not so scary to go thru natural delivery. My labour is only about 3 hours despite I'm in the high risk age group and I don't exercise at all. Stitching is no pain as they will numb that area . I was able to get down from bed to go pee 2 hours after delivery . 1st mummies don't be scare !

Moments,
Sounds like you had a bad experience with engorgement... I have had friends who had engorgement even with regular pumping but I think it is not common... maybe you have a very big supply of BM hence engorge... can try to empty more frequently or direct latch at night... babies suckle tends to be more effective than pumps... and need to get those heavy duty pumps right... sorry if I'm telling you things you already know... hopefully you don't have engorgement for your 3rd one

MM6J,
so difficult to type your nick ! :p Yeah, delaying pumping definitely cause engorgement... I guess I am lucky that I never have engorgement, but I did massage till my thumb aches during every pump... really massage hard the moment I read stories about block ducts etc... and you can see when you massage the right spot, the milk in the pump will squirt more (if you know what i mean)..
Btw - you are so brave to witness everything !! I don't think I have the heart to see my own tummy sliced and lasered...

Re:maids,
I'm thinking of getting a 2nd maid as my #1 is very sticky to my current maid and I am really doubting that the maid can cope with both kids at home in the afternoon (my son only goes to school in the morning). Still thinking as the commitment of monthly salary is quite big. Unfortunately for me both parents and in laws are not capable anymore to look after kids as they are quite old so only option is to get another person to care for the kids.

Hey ladies, i m bloody sick.. thought i was better aft the wkend episode but it started again last night.. luckily i got off early from work today and came home to zzzzz...

Welcome Chocteddy.. hrmm seems like u got quite a big pot of probs too ya? Well the sad truth is that u are living with ur inlaws in their house so it will be damn hard to ask them to change for u. I don't have a solution for u except to ask u to consider moving out for the health of ur kid and urself.

As for C-sec vs natural, a lot of mommies here have already given their comments.. i think one thing i like to highlight abt c-sec babies are that they are more likely to be susceptible to allergies because they do not get the germs when they decent down and out of the vaginal canal. these germs apparently protects the baby from allergies..
happy.gif
if u have a choice to do natural, then i will strongly recommend it. though u don't feel anything for GA c-sec, the pain will be immense for the next couple of wks!

About breastfeeding, again the professional bf-ing mommies have given their comments. Bf-ing IS tough, no short cut to it. And really, now that u are a mom, having less slp is gonna be part and parcel of your life. even if u get gd slp in ur first mth, i feel that u are just delaying the part where u gotta wake up 3hrly for feeds once CL leaves. also if u go into breastfeeding thinking that u always have formula to fall back on, u are not going to go very far on ur bf-ing journey cos sooner or later, the convienence of giving formula would always outweigh the hassle and the pain of bf-ing. suggest u think abt it clearly, on what you want for ur kid. for me, it has always been clear that i wanted to bf and i struggled a lot! but it is worth it when u realised that ur kiddo is so much healthier for it. I have blocked ducts too even though i empty my boobs regularly.. to me its just part and parcel of being a mom.. i try my best to clear it on my own but i did see a few LCs to get them cleared too.

Esther, i agree with Fifi.. where #2 goes, ur maid should go.. how come so many maids in ur inlaws' place? are they the primary caregiver for ur son? or do u split ur time btw ur parents and inlaws?

hi all! went for my 16w scan and its a boy!
saw this turtle thing between the legs, hope it wasnt the fingers we saw. a little sad cos i had a hunch it was a girl and i was looking at little dresses and headbands already.
Baby was too cramped up to measure the CRL so doc measured the FL (femoral length) instead. the thigh's only 21.70mm! so small

Beebeemer is ur first bb right? U shd be happy is a dragon boy. If this is my first bb I will wish is a boy. Ur mil muz be happy if she is those traditional type hehe

Re:Gender Reveal,

Wah lao.. u gals are making me jealous!!! I cant wait for fri to come la!!!! I oso wanna noe bb gender soon.. Den can so some shopping.. haa..

Anyway, this fri after visiting gynae we will be going to suntec for the bb fair.. It will have some bb sales rite?

I saw this car seat at tom and stafanie i thk 200 den can use till like age 4-5.. but tdy i go see.. NO MORE LE!!! *SOB SOB* i saw e same one brand combi.. 900 bucks la!!! crazy lol... i buy 2 car seat oso no need so expensive... haiz.. Really regret not buying tat one sia... Good deal... =(

morn ladies,

re: c-sect, actually, recovery process is not bad, i will say. i managed to get out of bed within 24 hours and wound was very pretty also depends on ur dr's stitching. everything worked out well for my #1 *touchwood and he has no allergies, i feel bm helps too. sumtimes pple focus too much on the delivery process. c sect or nat doesnt make u more or less of a mum. is how u care for ur child - i believe in being hands on and not leave stuff to maids - i had a mummy friend who tells me that bathing for her kid is a waste of time for her!!! if u ask me, bf-ing is tons more impt than the delivery process becos of the nutrients u can't get from any fm! my 2 cents worth.
happy.gif
but like what sum ladies have mentioned, let ur gynae advise what's best for u becos much depends on ur own 'health' - whether u able to dilate, etc. the woman who stayed beside me on the first night, she was induced, after being in labour for 32 hours and no dilation she had to go for emer c sect! if she went for c sect in the first place, imagine the time, anxiety and money she will save!

esther, yes, scare tactics!!!

Ayana, serious as i'll ever be!!

tute, i was quite curious how my internal organs look la, and cos they put the "curtain" up, i had nowhere to look but "up" so can see everything lor, lollll....

Beebeemer, i agree with moments, be happy ! b or g, gender doesnt matter. most impt - healthy can le
happy.gif

Vanilla, try the suntec bb fair this weekend. prob haf good deals
happy.gif

Rosegal - my designer is from Weiken. If you are interested, just let me know. He's very responsive and very detailed. Not like some of the designers I met, out of 30 items I wanted, they only quoted 20 items.. etc. I met up with about 6 designers, before I finally close the case. I actually met up with 2 different designers from Weiken, and only like this one. The other one sucks.. so, though it's a well-known company, not all designers are good there....

Star, I haven take the package yet.. Cuz e cashier de Aunty said tml de visit can take up le.. I thk usually they will take in aft ur Oscar test and result.. Jus tat my Oscar was done 4 weeks ago.. Haa..

Tml I'll be officially 16weekz.. Brand new start.. Haa..

Tml can get to noe gender and sign up package le..

Anyway, dr Ang give u e scan is always like from top view den bb like very small kind? I always dunno wat he is scanning lo.. Jus print a pointer measuring bb.. Lol.. Dun even now where e head hands etc.. Like he nv zoom in de lo.. Sianz.. So tis tml I wanna ask him to give me 2 scans pics, dunno can anot la.. Try.. One is close up bb head shot another is gender part.. Haa... =D

MM6J, ya.. Tml art Gynae visit I'll go see see look look.. See if got any good deal den can buy some.. Most importantly, can shop for bb clothes le.. Keke.. =D

OMG!! I'm so excited!! Yet worried abt e lump on my breast.. Dunno is it due to pregnancy or wat.. So worried.. Haiz.. I sun rmb having e lump before pregnancy.. Pray hard tat dr Ang will say it is due to pregnancy lo.. =(

Vanilla> I think if can , ask Dr Ang give you clearer view on the gender part.. my scan with him very fast then the view, I feel very hard to see the gender one lei. Side view only then he tell me likely a girl but not confirm don't tell people yet.. then just scan one view and tell me already... like not very convincing lei.. so if can maybe you ask him more if in doubt unless your beanie's angle very obvious.. mine maybe not obvious also lah so he say not confirm... I took up package with Dr Ang at 12 weeks lei, after my scan on the gender...

Today I am exactly at my 18 weeks... very excited... time like flyz but sometimes I wish it flyz faster... kekekek

U can see gender at 12weeks? Wow.. He nv say anything when I go for e scan during 12 weeks.. He jus say ok.. Next visit can see gender le.. Den I was like ok..

Ya... He always very chop chop.. Den e scan I always get is those from very far view de.. Bb always look so small and like a chunk of dunno wat.. Dun even noe where e head etc.. Lol.. So sad la.. Cuz when I show my cousin they ask me way is tis sia.. Haa.. Den I tell her bb lo.. Den she ask me bb where? Lol

piggywiggy - ya I wish we can move n stay on our own too but rite now it's not something I see happening in the near future. Actually I dun mind too much staying w them, there r definitely pros n cons. They r not very difficult pple but they hv their quirks n bad habits that w a child, will make the dynamics different from now. I hope tt things will go smoothly when i hv my child growing up ard them but I'm secretly waiting for the day tt I decide to voice out my concerns n confront them w it. Right now I can only complain to hubby n wait for him to be a voice for me.

Anyone here hving sleeping difficulties?
Anyone here not working now as well?

moments: i think my own mum was happier. my father in law was happy that its a boy, but i think its because he gets to experience his son as a baby again. from what i know he very teng my hubby as a kid. but i was really sad i cant name the name i want, so i told hubby, next one has to be a girl~

Vanilla: you can tell your doc how you want him to help you store the pics. liike "can i have a close up of the body w head and legs if possible" cos he can get the correct scan then just freeze the image and print out. or ask if you can video while he is scanning at least u see ur bb live and kicking away at the screen quite shiok.

chocolate: i wish to be not working but cant leh, need the CPF contribution to feed my house :p i asked if i can not work, hubby says " up to you lor" so i think i better continue working la. how to ask for $10 to buy noodles lydat. hows the arrangement like does he give family allowance etc for groceries and your spending? lets jus say if i do wanna stop work for 3 years though the chances are slim.

chocolate, thumbs up to your patience! But if they overdo it then must prod ur hubby to give them more gentle reminders if not it endangers the health of you and your baby. i dont have sleeping difficulties, probably really tired after work and just wanna knock out, take a warm shower and sleep. Maybe you can sign up for yoga or some pre natal exercise classes in the day so you get energy used up then will be more tired at night :D

Vanilla, wa tomorrow can see gender le ah...So you are hoping for boy or girl? My appt is in Mid Dec! So far away!

Ya, you tell Dr Ang that you first time mummy, ask him to show u close up lor. Say you dun understand, ask him to show more hehe.. Mabbe you didn't ask so he just chop chop hehe.. I encourage u to video it lor.. can see how your baby moves and will not get tired of watching it!

Ayana, Haa.. Really ar.. Can Video meh?? Haa.. I really wanted to video down la... I rmb e Oscar scan they say can't take photos etc..
sad.gif

Yaya.. Tml I try to ask him see how.. Haa..

Actually I wanted a boy first.. Cuz hubby is eldest son and some more is e eldest grandson.. Really eldest son son.. So I give myself a little more pressure lo.. Another thing is I'm e youngest, I had a elder bro and sis.. Bro is eldest.. So I'm e youngest and always got goodies from em.. Always spent my bro money when I go out wif em.. Haa.. And they will give me pocket money when I'm still studying lo!! Haa.. Even tat time I'm already 22.. Haa.. So I wan a son first so tat Mei Mei cn spent Kor Kor money like I spent my bro money.. Haa

But for my hubby side he gt 2 bros.. No sis.. My inlaws I guess really wanted a daughter so I assume if tis is a princess they will very much dote on her ba.. But if son den I thk they oso wun be like very happy or unhappy la.. Jus normal lo.. Jus like another bird in e family.. Nth unusual.. but if princess I thk they will be more like happy cuz finally something unusual Liao.. I guess la.. Even my hb said so.. If princess sure all dote..

Den I say if son jia lat Liao lo.. All dun care de Liao.. Cuz his bro married oso le.. Had 2 boys too.. E wife wanted a girl so badly but too bad.. I thk both if em wanted girl.. But Both oso boys.. Haa.. Eldest is I thk coming to 3 yrs in a few months ar.. Youngest de jus a few months old...

So I thk if boy they all will boh chap Liao.. I mean like its so usual to have boys in e house.. So used to it Liao.. But I princess she will be something new.. And my inlaws oso wanted a gal badly but they dun dare try le.. Cuz already 3 boys later 4 oso boy.. Guess of really boy try will be like disappointed but gal they will be happy.. There's certainly a difference in their attitude between boy n Gal de.. 100% plus guarantee chop.. Haa.. =D

Beebeemer, ya.. I thk muz ask him to close up.. If not everytime I see like jus a chunk of black stuffs.. Lol..

piggywiggy,
me also so sick the past few days - took sick leave on tue, wed came back to work but got a bad headache... today went to see my family doctor and alas, my sinus infection is back... since it's more than 2 weeks already she say gotta take antibiotic but better take the branded one... i have never been so sick coz of flu/sinus before! but yeah, no choice coz preg then the doc cannot give stronger meds, so can only offer mc :p have you gone to see your gp?

Vanilla,
I think there will be more baby fair coming up considering it's xmas period - just wait for more sales... alternatively you can go to Kaki Bukit, there's a shop call Baby Hypermart which sells older models of good quality carseat/strollers... to me, I do not mind getting older model and the savings are not bad... can give it a try
happy.gif

I also feeling sick.. yesterday having running nose, today better already but my eye allergic to dust or something..keep having swollen eyes, could be water retention also la..zzzz.

Vanilla, all the best hee hee.. For me, I also hope for boy cos dragon year boys better la.. IMO..

beebeemer - see, tts y I say got pros n cons... Stay w parents then no need worry abt commitments like pay for hse but sacrifice privacy lor. Hubby dun gv me fixed allowance but he pays for my bills. But I set a limit on my spending n keep track of it. Actually I'll rather he gv me cash n I work ard it. I still hv some savings which pays my insurances. Sometimes it's his dad tt gv me abit of cash but it's not regular n I don't depend on it cos I actually feel vry bad accepting it. But for reasons beyond practicality, I accept n they oso feel good. He is the sort not vry open n loving type but compensate by providing this way. It's hard from being financially independent for myself to relying on others. I struggled alot w it n still sometimes feel inadequate compared to some peers. I can't just buy wat I want like when I was working. I still had some meagre income from temp n part-time jobs before this pregnancy but the sickening MS put a stop to it. So now it's 0 income.
I learnt tt no situation is totally perfect n sacrifices hv to be made. I don't wish to be not working but since I'm in it now, I decided the main thing for me now is to take care of this pregnancy n the bb when she's out.

Heya ladies.. feeling a bit overwhelmed at work.. had a bad headache the whole day but no choice, i m up to my neck with work. sigh.. can't seem to shrug my bad throat away.. the pain keeps coming back..

Tute, Ayana, do take care ya? i haven't been to the doc cos i have been so busy, at work and at home.. met my housing agent and we are gonna start marketing my house this wkend. i m so exhausted that even my direct supervisor has been telling me to rest. sigh..

Chocteddy, since now finances are tight then no choice u really gotta bear with ur living circumstances.. but in the long run aft u deliver, may be go back to work so that u can have ur own place?

Vanilla, gd luck for tmr! do update us..

Hrmm we seem to be getting quieter and quieter.. where's everybody? Astro, Littledotty, Babypom, AK, Zara et al?

Tute, is it? Seriously I dunno when got fair etc de.. I always come in here and den see e banner de ad.. Den noe gt fair.. Haa.. Jus go there see see look look lo.. See if anything worth buying..

As for e place u mention I'll go there and see when time is nearer.. Haa..

Piggy Ayana, ya I'll update tml aft I see Gynae.. Haa.. So excited la!!! =D

Vanilla

Ya lo, that day he let me hear the heartbeat less then 3sec. Any just measure the bb and print the scan.
Like that $50. I think I should ask my girl be gynae too. Hahaha
Thankfully, I get to see the bb during the Oscar scan again. Really heart warming!

Stobeli
A.... How come u so fast take the package at week 12?
My last visit at week 13 the nurse also never ask me to take wor.
Hmm......Hv to check with the nurse.

KRC - thanks for the tip! I've approached Weiken, maybe I was served by one of the 'not as gd' designers like you say, so not too impressed.. but i think i'll be scaling down two - city design n g planners...both from imm.. not sure if you heard of them? But thanks anyway!

Vanilla- all the best tmw ya!
happy.gif

Piggy - oh dear - pls rest!! my friend was telling me when we get sick, the bb falls sick too, esp when there's fever.. pls take care!
Ayana, tute- rest well and recover soon too!
i should say i'm about 80% ok... but still a bit of sinus...

someone was talking about sleeplessness? i'm having a bit of that! Seem to be much more energetic than a few weeks back..

Anyone here has sudden surge in appetite? I seem to be getting hungry all the time! Scary!! Tummy rumbles when i get up in the middle of the night n i just can't ignore ... lol

rosegal - ya I sleep late, wake ard 430 n stay awake for a couple of hours, then sleep again for abt 3 hrs... Rest of the day din sleep. But it's the heartburn tts bothering me when I wake in the middle... Dunno which direction to turn to sleep n oso can't sleep... Then stay awake to long, turn to hunger...
So much dilemma....

Vanilla, yeah! Do update us after ur scan! I still gotta wait till next week lor.. So long... These few days donno why got this feeling tat like I'm not preggy... Maybe too long nv see beanie.. Haha! Keep having bad dreams... (I noe it's normal though)
happy.gif

Rosegal, I kept feeling hungry too.... If I don eat den I'll feel very uncomfortable.. Like wanna puke and I'll tremble...Don like this feeling at all.

Star, ya la.. I oso kana before.. Haa.. He listen heartbeat so chop chop la.. Anyway his style is chop chop de.. Haa.. And he always scan so far far away de.. Jus look like a chunk of black black stuffs.. Haa.. So tml I gonna tell him go slowly for tis session cuz its gender revealing.. Haa.. I go try first.. Go long bia first den if can u all go den try.. Haa..

I thk taking video really good la.. Cuz watch and watch again.. But I doubt e video will last longer den 20 sec la.. Haa... =P

Anyway, I can't wait for tml.. Wait for my prince or princess to be revealed!!! =D

hey hey..

seems like quite a number of you are with Dr Ang.. are you all referring to the same Dr? He is from which hospital or clinic?

Now I was worry dunno my dr will be in time for me anot since there are so many dragon babies and he always pack with so many patients..

re: antibiotics
that time when i had fever for 6 days, i was given this mild antibiotics Zinette or something liddat. GP gave 500mg but when i went A&E, he changed dosage to 250mg. Apparently is what category B, so is safe for pregnancy.

re: sleeping
I standard one. wake up 3 times @ night.

And hurrah! i 2 days no vomit! only felt vomittish. but i think is a progress from my merlion days. pray hard!

So good Vanilla u go see bb today! mine is 1 more week!! =(

Ayana

nope I am not.. You all so coincidence to have the same doc..

Today I am surprise that I feel like eating sardine curry puff and I can take the onion smell which I usually don't. Yeah!

rosegal, yes I have a sudden surge in appetite! Its like I will be hungry every 3 hour.

haha Vanilla, video ah, sometimes 1 minutes plus leh, when dr see more indepth or when baby moving he will let us video longer.

I not with Lawrence Ang, although I went to see him once thru the recommendations of my friends. But I find him too popular & busy so I did not want to continue with him. =)

oic... my dr did not let me see for so long.. usually his scanning is about 1min which he do his measurement then end le.. he do more on his joking keke..

Rosegal - no, I haven't heard of them. I did walk around IMM too... and went into U-Home. The other one that my hub likes was Benz Design. Apparently, they are very well-known - a lot of forums gave them very good comments. But I don't like it for the fact that I have to wait 2 weeks for an appointment, and it always seems like I have to wait and wait and wait, to see the designer. So I really wondered how much time he had to oversee my project. That's why I took him off the list. For your consideration.
happy.gif

KRC.. then seems like you will take very long to complete your project and abit rush for cny..
where will u be staying then?

Moment - I'm the one doing the renovations.. KRC is just sharing her experience from her previous renov. For me, i think my renov project will take about a month.. would love to get it over n done with by cny but not sure if possible or not.. no guarantees but we'll definitely try! In the meantime, we'll be renting a place to stay. It just so happens dh's friend is also moving around this time and his old flat might be left vacant for a while, so we might be able to shift in! Better than having to scout around by myself for some short term rental, plus it'll prob be a little savings (friendship discount) haha!

Moment, no, not exactly. We had plenty of time searching for the designers... so when we took over the flat in mid Oct, we started the reno immediately, and my designer took 6 weeks (on schedule) to complete. So I'll be moving next Thursday.
happy.gif
This weekend will be busy cleaning up the new place!

New place is in Hougang.

Ayana, micteo, chocteddy, wah, the hunger is really getting to me! I just had vegetarian bee hoon for bfast (ordered the $2 one as it's usually more than enough for me..only to realise i didn't have any feeling of fullness after finishing the whole plate!) Now it's like still early for lunch time and i'm v hungry again! Tummy growling like nobody's biz... wah.. really scary! At this rate how not to go fat!!

Hello all! Was busy unpacking for my new hse n hubby wasnt ard for few days a day after the move. Have to handle my whiny attention seeker boy while unpacking lil by little.

I still dun eat as much n having cold n sinus problem. Looks like a lot of u r havin it too.

N so many know gender already!! Big congrats! I still hav another mth to go.

Btw anybody got good carpenter to recommend? Wanna do a bit of carpentry work. Thanks!

Mummies,

I'm back!!

Today scan is a little longer deb usual.. Haa.. Get to see bb like a little longer lo.. Got a close up view..

Listen to hb.. Saw bb moving his hand.. Haa

Ya.. I used "his" hand., haa..

At first dr Ang say looks like a gal den suddenly he ehhh wait.. It looks more like a boy.. Now 70% confirm boy..

But he nv show us whether us how to see its a boy or gal.. Haa..

Means my instinct is 70% correct!! It's a boy!! Haa..

Now gotta wait for detail scan.. Another 4 weeks to go.. Haiz... SO LONG!!!

Mummies, my due date was 5/29 initially but now moved to 6/2 so i joined the Jun thread but at first i was reading the May one..

So just thought of sharing this after seeing VaNiLLa's post about baby's gender.. if you get a close up shot from maybe OSCAR scan, can try to figure out your baby's gender based on these links, hehe...

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2009/06/03/nub-theory-baby-gender-prediction-at-12-weeks/
http://www.babycenter.com.sg/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/scans/sexbyultrasoundexpert/
http://www.baby2see.com/gender/study_ultrasound.html

Hi vanilla..

Looks like you wish more to be a boy ya...
hope your wish will come truth..

My hubby asked me today whether doc will see wrong anot.. although doc said is 90% but he still scare.. cos he hope that my doc said gal is 100% chop haha..

I told him to see the detailed scan.. still got 2 weeks to go..

Welcome Felicia! Very interesting links! Went back to check on my past scans and realised it's true for my case! The lil' thing at the end was pointing almost horizontally and it is indeed a gal! :p

Vanilla - congrats! Good hunch!

Hi Rosegal/Moment/KRC,

i am also looking for for a designer and reliable contractor for my new flat as well... Do let me know if you have good one to recommend
happy.gif

Congrats to mommies who has already known the gender of the babies
happy.gif

Just went to the check up on wednesday, gynea can't confirm the gender yet, so gotta wait for detail scan, argh another 5 weeks!

Its really such a long wait before we can see bb again
happy.gif
just amazed by the way bb moves inside.. can actually feel the slight movements sometimes
happy.gif

Vanilla, ur instinct is so accurate... i shall see whether mine is correct too.... haha..

can i know how much weight most of you has gained so far?? I already put on at least 3 kgs in the first tri and my gynea was lecturing me to watch my weight carefully and eat healthily, not drinking too much soup, eat only 2 slices of bread and avoid carbo stuffs....

the problem my MIL is always giving me a big bowl of soup during dinner time,when i tell my MIL not to give me so much soup and fried stuffs, she grumbled that i should be eating more for the sake of bb and dun listen to the gynea... OMG...

i believe i should be thankful that i have someone cooking dinners for me after a day of hard work, but sometimes, its really a headache to reject her
sad.gif

Des, I don't have a good designer actually. I keep complaining that my house is too plain. and is quite simple only not like others when you go into the house it will give u a wow feeling haha.

I maybe changing flat after I give birth. But still thinking of getting exec or 5rooms.. I wan to get exec then will be lesser cash back. if i get 5 rooms is the same like my 4 rooms. is only bigger abit at the living room.. so haiz.. also dunno how.

My hubby keep complaining my 4 rooms is small which is only 92sqm and if 5rooms only 110 the most only. So i also dunno what my hubby is thinking.. but if I get exec then really wont get back cash loh.. hmmm...

Gaining weight
It shd be a good thing to gain. sometimes my ex coll or frens their gynae will say ask them watch their diet. but for my gynae is ok de.. my last 2 boys I put on about 14-15kg

For this time I only put on 1kg-1.5kg the most.. but I think I am gaining.. recently I can eat haha..

Congrats Vanilla! You got your wish!

Well, as for weight gain, my gynae says ideally I should put on 2kg every mth. Think I put on 4kg so far. I definately need to. From 35kg initally, I have increased to 39kg when I weigh myself at the gynae's 2 weeks ago.

Back