(2012/05) May 2012

Good morning ladies...

^5.. I'm forever feeling cold loh! Even at home without fan and aircon, I'm wearing a sweater! In the bus the other day, I was in office attire, with my jacket, and a shaw around my neck! Looks like as though I'm in some weird places of 5degree!

These days, whenever I feel nausea, I just try to force myself to vomit, cos after vomitting, I'll usually feel better, and can eat at least a little.

bbe5, yes, my #1 is super clingy, i feel abit bad towards him ... esp now that i have to cancel my trip..

Em, oic. when's ur next apptmt? mine's in 2 weeks. yah thats y hubby say don go lor

esther, ya i email them le, waitin for their reply lor. i thot of changing destination but hubby says i'll be big by then and tired lor... sibeh sian can!

icez, i also hope today pass soon! i give up partying le lor after i got married. ironic since my husb and i used to go chiong but he was the one who pulled me out...

those feeling cold, drink more warm water bah.. take lotsa care...

piggywiggy, yah alot of sad case of post natal depression. feel that pple today not so sensitive to others...

This time round always feel cold, in office and night even without aircon. Last preg, always feel hot and die die must sleep in aircon room. Not sure whether true or not, my colleague told me that her last preg always feels cold and it turns out to be a boy.

esther/MM6J: Actually most of time when i go party with DH, i'll just sit down & watch him enjoy himself.. and when it's time to go home, I'll drive him back.. wahahaha... so usually not much movements for me lahz.. as i'll always sit down even if its at a club. LOL

piggy: yes.. always felt sad whenever I read such news.. poor thing lehz.. esp for the young child.. kenna pulled to death..haiz.. felt sorry for the family..just few days ago was the story about the china mother jumping off their flat with the daughter.. =(

Same here.. also feeling very cold which i thought it was the office aircon & weather that resulted this... coz i still perspire easily whenever i'm out in the sun...hehe..

realised that a lot of you are really paying a lot for your gynae visit... scary xia...

bbe5> I think recently the weather has been really cold.

esther> totally understand how hot it was during our 1st preg cos my little girl is 19mths... the confinment period was horrible... damn HOT...

btw, any one can recall... normally how is weather from May to June?

I'm also feeling cold recently..normally not so..feeling cold in office, in car, at home even without sitcom, just fan turning in at low speed..

But DH says our bodies are quite warm..anyone checked that? I don't think I'm having a fever lar

i also get cold easily and always thought my fever haven't recovered, yest i off the fan n aircon and my poor hubby has to endure that. haha.

so its normal to have higer temperature and feel cold rite.

Yes it is normal to have higher body temp. its the increased in progesterone that leads to the higher body temp..
happy.gif

Candymix, are u still spotting? did u call ur gynae? hb also said i feel much warmer.

What are u having for lunch? i can't think of anything.. may be fried hokkien mee.. hrmm..

Good afternoon gals!!.. Congrats and welcome all newcomers.. =D

U gals sure have an active chat la!! Lol... So Many pages Liao.. Anyway, still not back yet.. Waiting for coach to come at 3pm.. ProbAbly will reAch sin only ard 9pm.. Sianz..

Re: cold,
Yea I do feel tat.. I'm e type of super scare hot one.. But I dunno is it e weather tat made me feel cold lately or is it preggy.. I've been covering myself in blanket since last 2 weeks.. Haa...

Re: cramps,
Ya.. I do have it, doc mention it's normal.. Ur uterus r getting ready for our bb... =D

hi all! im usually active after 1pm thats when i start work. haha. PIGGY...my dear friend. :D *hugs* so happy for you. and ur mention of hokkien mee! makes my brain wonder again. i think i am still going for laksa first.

I just went to GNC to get the prenatal vits, it contains folic as well as others but i am not so sure if i should be taking multi vits for pregnancy or just folic acid during this early stage.

Beebeemer, I am happy for u too.. the world is soooooooo small! excited for ur wedding coming soon. u rem just last year u were asking me Sheraton was gd or not? sooooo fast!!! and 6 yrs ago, u helped me with my ROM music!!!! i think i will go for hokkien mee.. the coconut milk in the laksa made my tummy very bad..

Strangely my new gynae said only folic acid is enough.. my old gynae gave me Obimin multivits and fish oil from my 6th wk.. said that baby's brains start to develop in the first trimester so i shd start.. was joking with my hb that's why my #1 has such calm mentality!! hahaha..

piggy: your #1 is so cute. hehehe! and he is such a big boy now! *jump around w joy* cant believe how small the world is. its so fast la, i hope this is a smooth pregnancy for us both. u tempt me so badly i am going to foodcourt to tabao laksa now. wahahahha!
this multi vit i bought from GNC contains like everything but i am thinking if i should be taking it cos my gynae advised only folic acid now throughout 12 weeks. only 2nd tri start then take iron/fish oil etc. for now folic is sufficient. so i am googling onling when i have time la, JP holiday today i get some time off to surf :p

wow.. so sleepy after lunch... ZZZZzzz but can't do it in the office... Today is one of the "better day" but somehow still feel tired.
At night, wake up for toilet and than cannot sleep.

beebeemer, I also have the gnc prenatal. I bought it when TCC de. But I hated it cos the pills are huge.. so now I'm just taking doc's folic acid and Vit B12.

My gynae says its ok to take the GNC one, I showed him the bottle. He says, once I finished it, then I can continue with his.

Piggy what u mean by #1 has calm mentality?
More stable emotions, doesn't throw tantrums?

I can't stand the heatiness from blackmores now, so just taking folic acid..my lips are cracking badly..think I just stop for a while n take folic acid only..tmr will ptob go Tcm n see if something can be done so I can continue eating..at the same time, confirm the pregnancy..

Very weird to go Tcm first right? Hahaha

ladies back to work. =( in the end, i went home during lunch time to get my winter fleece to weather the cold in the office. like so kua zhang! lol

I'm having some brown discharge now. Juz called my gynea & he say it's not normal. either to see him after work later or admit to NUH nw.
anyone experience this?

baby tots: dont panic. sometimes brown discharge is just the uterus dispelling old blood, pretty normal. but if you have cramps along with the discharge, should be more careful.

you could monitor for a few more hours, if no fresh blood or no cramping, should be ok to see your gynae after work. but if you feel anxious, just go to NUH now for a piece of mind.

baby tots> dun scare yourself... let the gynae do a scan to check if baby is okie... during my 1st preg, i have fresh red blood flowing (like menes) but i wasnt in pain... the next day, went to let gynae check baby... baby is fine, nothing was wrong and but i continue bleeding for another 2 weeks... then it just stop...

Hi
Its dark brown but dun look red..
I hv some during my #1, but not as early as now. So worried.. Dun dare to go toilet, scared more...

hi ladies, i also changed my nick, easier for u all to type
happy.gif

heng ah, so its normal to feel cold. kept thinking that im running fever. Glad to have this forum so that we can check with all the things
happy.gif

MM6J: same here... dunno if it's MS or what... but feeling kinda weird after lunch.. very uncomfortable....

anyway...hearing the F1 engines marks the start of the F1 weekend... manage to catch a glimpse of the cars practising on the track from my office earlier... they look so small yet soo LOUD from far... haha...

baby tots> hope everything will be fine, one more hr to knock off and you can see the doc.

I had major MS during week5-6, now week7+ then not so bad... think it has to do with empty stomach, i will try to snack every now and then with crackers and nuts and won't eat so full during the normal meals.

had a scare just now in the toilet, thought I saw spotting, in the end turns out to be patterns on my undies... *slap forehead* shall not wear dotted undies next time.

ak, week 4+ from ovulation..don think it's gastric ...

ICez,
sad.gif
dread... wah u work near marina eh?

Lauren, u super funny lah about the dotted undies, sometimes i feel like got a bit discharge also quickly run to toilet cos scared is spotting or what cos i had spotting for #1 which dr later said could be due to implantation and "purging of left over menses blood "

me too! now also keep checking on undies whenever go toilet or check on tissue after wiping the area or examine the urine. haha.

me three! keep on checking whenever there's any wetness there!

But now that I think of it, mabbe wear darker underwear better, so wouldn't be too overly worried as compared to wearing white ones!

MM6J: ya.. Beach Road to be exact.. but can 'feel' & 'see' from my ofc though.. coz located on high flr...

Lauren: your dotted undies really made me peng... haha..

RE: ru yi you

sorry to barge in, just want to share my gynae says ru yi you is ok if applied only to stomach. do not apply below belly button where the baby is.

when asked when, she says cos no research has been done on it's safe-ness on babies.

ru yi you helped me through every night of 1st trimester.

i agree lor, pls don geh kiang go wear darker undies cos largi cant tell then largi more paranoid. white is the way to go!

Icez, oic, sounds like very good view
happy.gif

I am already off work for 30mins but waiting for hubby to pick me in 45mins time..

RE: ru yi you
Yday i had bloating so wanted to put ru yi yu. Thanks for telling!

Re: Body Cold
Me too! I have been so cold on my hands and feet but so warm on my body that hubby asked if I am having fever.

Re:Food
I had nasi lemak for lunch! Yumm!!

tangerinez: thanks for the info!i was concern cos the gastric keeps me up at nite, n the only way that help dispel the HUGS amt of gas was ru yi oil

yayyy, leaving office adey
happy.gif
enjoy your wkend, n try to snack, don't consume large oily meals if u have nausea

Back