(2012/05) May 2012

Vanilla - enjoy the trip! :p was there in july & i think maybe that's how i conceived! btw, were you the one with the leg itch? I read in a book saying that this kind of 'restless legs' could be caused by iron deficiency, but the book says it usually happens to MTBs at wk 15 and above... anyways not a big deal... maybe can ask your doc at your next appt?
happy.gif

RE Tummy: I don't know, felt that tummy was more bloated last week than this week.. in fact, feel that these two days not as bulging...? Haha, but still v gd appetite.. had nasi lemak for breakfast! ( i know coconut is supposed to be a no-no, but i personally think a little is ok :p)

Hehehe gd to know that" showing" tummies are normal!

Im already starting to use stretch mark cream leh, cos first time mum I feel my tummy pulling. Anyway I read from parkway health webby that it could be due to fats deposits in the tummy !

rosegal, vanilla had leg itch? I think I also have the restless legs syndrome. I felt very ticklish in the blood in my arms and legs.. very hard to sleep in the night

Hey ladies, just got back from HK birthday trip so updates are a bit slow.

For those who wanted to know, my maternity clothing shipment from Old Navy cost S$41 for vPost shipping. Cheaper than their S$57 international shipping option. I ordered 7 pieces of clothes; some were for DH. HTH!

candymix, *highfive*, I just started on the cream two weeks ago after I first visited the gynae..went shopping at Mothercare parkway and saw their cream (with Mothercare printed on it) so I bought and try...the smell is really nice and I apply it every morning after my bath..

Dunno if it works actually, haa i just kiasu and don't want see the stretchmarks! :p

littledotty,

Its available at every mothercare outlet ?
Hmm..hw much is it ? I might want to try that too.
I used Clarins oil for my #1 but thats quite exp at $50+ ( thats already the cheaper one from Chinatown ).

I m using the Palmer stretch mark cream... my sis say start early better.... i m am the slight oversize person hence can be quite obvious ahhaha...

lyn, meaning oversize person get pregnant more obvious? i was 69 then i lost weight for my wedding so now 56 and i dare not eat much scared put back on.

I feel like my tummy is exploding from the bloatedness! and I feel I walk like a pregnant mother going to deliver anytime even though I am only 7 weeks haha.. keep burping too!

I am going to see my gynae this Friday for checkup and injection. Have to take jab every Friday according to my gynae.. dunno how to tell my bosses when I take time-off every Friday to see my gynae..

piggy: your labour was only 4hrs? mine was 15hrs manz.. wan to cry ah... guess i really need to go for exercise more often!! lol.. any mummies here wanna go for pre-natal yoga together then??

zara: I like your saying.. 'i must be very happy' after your wedding... LOL... think i belong to same 'pattern' as u .. HAHA

i also have excess gas that refuse to be release by burp, instead always need to fart..hahahaha..
Hope im being discreet enough =P

Esther, agree that exercise is impt.. a lot of mommies feel very tired at the end of the day hence skip exercising. exercising also help circulation hence decrease the chance of water retention therefore u gain less weight.

Re: stretchmarks
Hate to tell u this, if u are genetically predisposed to having stretchmarks, putting creams won't help. haha.. the reason for the marks is becos ur body don't produce collagen as fast as the rate u are being stretched. nothing u do will help. sorry to burst ur bubbles.. i gained only 9kg but had quite a lot of stretchmarks becos i m genetically predisposed to having them.

Re: weight gain
I think the bottomline is not to have this thinking that if i m pregnant i can eat anything i like, just because u are gonna get bigger. everything in moderation and eat healthy like u would if you are not pregnant.

Ya Icez, my gynae burst my waterbag at 9.30am. i delivered at 1.15pm.
happy.gif

ICez: haha.. it's true! happy eat more mah.. means hubby feed me well also.. kekekeeke...

esther: me m sleepy too.. i nearly dozed off at my desk.. jus pretended i had headache and had like 30secs of eye shut. jus came back fr lunch.. nw even worse...

Hi ladies... is this thread for 2012 May babies?
Im 5weeks...can't see anything except for the so called water bag/ sac and a BFP on test stick.. so seeing doc for another scan in 3 weeks to confirm everything.
Im so tired these days...i duno how i gonna cope.. I can't fall asleep easily too which makes it worse...haiz...

just sharing...

Im a first time mummy and need advices...like stretchmark creams to anything related to bb...

thanks...

jia lat, after lunch my jeans is so tight, and my bra also feel tight.. damn unconfortable leh when sitting down leh.

Must find excuse to walk around.. lol

Welcome Sandy!

I'm slpy too.. trying not to sleep so much.. feel lagi more lethargic if i do..

30012011, eh why is ur nick just consist of numbers? i need to make sure i type the sequence correctly! I have sore boobs and boobs are bigger too.. my nipples are also much bigger! so fast leh! like back to my breastfeeding days. everybody's pregnancy symptoms are different so don't worry too much.

Hi piggy, u all can just call me ak, paiseh for the long Nick. Haha. Yup, everyone is diff but most of u are the same,
scare I'm the odd one out. Haha..

Beemeer- for mi the bulging tummy quite obvious lor... maybe i big tummy bah... Before preggy, also got ppl give up seat for mi in mrt lor....

Newbie2012- I very KS lor... i told my boss already.. cos i think they should know lor.. so she very understanding toward me lor.. cos i also scared i may take MC or etc may affect my work performance... like most mtb here... i got headache and sleepy eazily lor...haha can u imagine by 8pm i already already in bed ahha

wonder why preggy will make one soooooo sleepppyyyyy and tired..... almost all of us feel sleepy.. esp those of us who are wkg also... hard to keep the eyes OPEN sia... lol..
so tempted to jz take leave and rest at hme.. haha

zara: ^5..i tink same same here ah.. hahahaha

anyway mummies, have you all break the news to anyone else already?? i mean other than your hubby and ppl here lahz..hehe..

bra-extender! Oh yah hor, why didn't I think of that! haha!

3001, my boobs were not sore but now beginning to be sore liao..

But what you all feel by sore? Mine is more painful at the side when touch, but when touch further in, can feel like lumps or muscles or dunno what. Dunno issit normal or i got problem. hmm.

I think I'm the only one here who don't feel tired now. anyways its going to be 4pm, and then, 2 more days to weekend!

I'm also thinking when n how to break the news to families n boss! I think my big boss not v understanding 1..n there will be some discrimination..sigh..maybe that's y I'm not excited at all..

Not very tired leh me..still working till 10pm sometimes..

my boobs are hurting. its like the nips stick out so badly i have to put tissue in frontof my bra cup so it doesnt show. how embarrassing!!! i wear sports bra today, more comfy. and it aches like super sore and heavy and swollen and heavy and uncomfortable.
sad.gif

my belly isnt small too , i feel my lower ab like swollen but cant be so fast but its like nt the usual fat part haha, fat part is belly mah.

Ive already break the news to my boss but told her not to tell anyone else till 3 mths later.

Im also starting to have sore boobs and realise theyve grown. Thats the first thing that my DH notice..hahahahah !

This time round, i experience breakouts, but not for #1, so yeah, every preg is different =)

I haven tell my boss yet. So far my parents in law know cos scare they knock the house. Then my mother cos I was sick on Monday, so no choice but to tell her.

For me, not that tired, n not sleepy. In fact I'm kinda energetic as I wake up real early.

Candy, work until 10pm! hope its not a regular thing. Take care!

Wa you guys started buying the cream already? Guess I'll also pop by the store and buy mine. I'm thinking of the clarins oil someone recc here. But if I use the oil, do I still need to use the cream?

I think for me, I will tell when everything is stable and confirmed ba, now its still early stages...

Actually its good to tell your parents and close friends so they can help to look out for you and remind you not to eat or do anything you not supposed to.

yeah i'm tired cos my #1 has been waking up in th emiddle of the night lately for milk, growth spurt....*SIGH*
re telling colleagues:maybe after 12 weeks then i tell boss, my boss quite low EQ
12 weeks stable already right?

I want to try the oil too. Tried other Clarins oil b4 and I like the smell.

By the way, Metro having 20% starting this Friday

im also considering to break the news to colleagues/boss only after the 1st trimester (12weeks)... that's what i did in my #1 preg...

Yet to tell my inlaw & parents also.. wonder what's their reaction gonna be... haha...

OO really!then i must go metro buy!i was still thinking tdy must go buy adey.thanks babypom!

Ayana>i apply the cream during the day g4 goimg wrk, and oil at night after shower , so won't feel the oil during taking MRT

i've told my family, in laws.. and my mom told my aunt and grandma.. but tats abt all.. no one else knows.. my boss = my dad... so he knows already.. haha... other pple in the offc dunno yet.. and they keep asking me about my europe trip which i have already cancelled and i have to pretend happily that i am still going.. hahahahahhaa....

Re telling boss: so far for mi i got a nice and supportive boss and she very happy for mi cos she know i try very long liao.. my colleague only close 1 know cos they can stop mi from eating rubbish hahah...

Metro got sales: wow i m cfm going down ahhaah

Back